Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Teams Posted! (Oct - Dec 2023) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 pm

User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira had her smirk in place as she strolled onto the field. Though she still needed quite a few people for her team she was still sure they could kick some a** here on the pitch. A trunk was floating behind her, she stopped and it dropped to the ground. Opening it she pulled out all the gear needed as well as the beater bats and the quaffle. She would wait for the snitch and the bludgers till more people showed up. She putt it all out then went up on her broom to get some laps in.

User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 pm
((OOC: When are tryouts opening for the next school year? I forgot to have Adele try out last year...))  

Sailor Tralfamadore

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira had her smirk in place as she strolled onto the field. Though she still needed quite a few people for her team she was still sure they could kick some a** here on the pitch. A trunk was floating behind her, she stopped and it dropped to the ground. Opening it she pulled out all the gear needed as well as the beater bats and the quaffle. She would wait for the snitch and the bludgers till more people showed up. She putt it all out then went up on her broom to get some laps in.

User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{.}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Drake bowed coming onto the feild "I heard first years got to tryout this year am came runing." Drake said shaking the Nimbus 2001 he had on his person at all time as a precaution. Making it grow to a full sized broom. "Da said I'ld make a h*ll of a beater." He said with a smile, taking the end of the sucker out of his mouth. "So what do I need to do boss?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira saw the boy enter the pitch. Flying down to meet him, she jumped of the broom before it stopped. "And who might you be?" She asked grabbing a sign in sheet and handing it to him.

Name:
Year:
Wanted Position:

She took the rest and put them on a table for the rest to grab.

User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{.}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

"I was the first year who was crying and you gave me a cookie, and said the dark side had cookies." He laughed filling out the board

Name: Dragomere L. Anderson (Drake)
Year: 1st
Wanted Position:Beater

He worte down with another smile. He handed it back to her.

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Vanessa walked onto the quidditch pitch. She orginally haden't been certain if she would tryout though the game of quidditch had always interested her. She spotted the only a few other members already on the pitch so she smile knowing that her chances were not that bad of getting a spot at the moment. "Good evening Mira, Drake" The blonde pleasently greeted the her two housemates that were also currently present. She had remembered the older girl's name from the welcoming feast and her year-mate's from classes.
Name: Vanessa Hopewell
Year: First
Wanted Position: Beater (anything but chaser)

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Office of Confusion: wow it's been quite some time since I posted this short a post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira noded. "And you are also the boy who has been losing us points if I am correctly informed? Do your best to stop that will you." She asked grabbing a sign in sheet and handing it to the new girl.

Name:
Year:
Wanted Position:

"Hey, just fill this out please."

User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{.}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

"Yes ma'am." he say with a bow. "I'm sorry bout that, I will truly try to keep under control better. " he said looking to the sky above him. Cause I'll be sleeping on the thrid floor. He thought smiling at the thought of the piano. His then turned to face Mira. "So what now boss." he asked with a wicked smile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Vanessa simply took the clipboard she had been handed without another word. Her hand quickly flowed across the paper as she filled the form out.
form
Name: Vanessa Hopewell
Year: First
Wanted Position: Beater (anything but chaser)

A excited smile played slightly at the normally calm blonde's lips as she handed the stuff back to the team captain. All the while her gray eyes surveyed the quidditch pitch in an attempt to get a feel of what it would be like if she made the team.

Then a thought occurred to the slytherin, she had neither a broom nor an idea what her parents would if she told them she tried out for the house team. As far as the first year was aware both her mum and dad saw quidditch as a waste of time and energy.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Office of Confusion smile )  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

A Sly Snake

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cass walked onto the Quidditch Pitch. He felt like he should do something this year that wasn't boring, and joining Quidditch seemed like a pretty good way to go. The young man was ready to go.

"Hello Mira. Looks like you've finally gotten me this far," he said a bit smuggly as he took a sheet from the table.

Cass

Name: Cass Barrington
Year: Sixth
Wanted Position: Chaser

He stood up from the table and handed the sheet to Mira. "I didn't know we were lettin' firsties on the team. Heh. As well as they play well enough," he sighed.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira took the sheet back and checked it over. Looking up she saw Cass come on to the pitch."Well well, It only took me 6 years to get you out of the stands and onto the field, and we sadly need the first years since all our players keep leaving. Maybe I shouldn't have lit the last guys broom on fire....Any way lets get started! Drake you and Vanessa can go ahead and put on those pads and grab a bat. I will let the bludgers out in a moment. Cass you take the Quaffle. I will be keeper unless we have someone show up for it. Drake and Vanessa you will protect Cass from the bludgers as he tries to score. Now mount your brooms and head up." Mira commanded them each and went over to the box, picking up a bat on her way. Once everyone was in the air where they needed to be. Mira mounted her broom, and with a hard kick, kicked the box open and flew straight up as two objects raced towards her. With a laugh she did a quick u turn and using the force smacked the ball with the bat, sending it flying into the air above them. The other already turned its attention on the other players. Mira got in place in front of the Goal

User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{.}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image

A Sly Snake

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Heck, I figured it's gotten boring from the stands, so why not? Makes it more intersting for me of course!" Cass laughed. He had never tried out for Quidditch before, and he was actually quite interested to start. Of course he could take a few bludgers to the head with a couple of first years guarding him, but that was a risk he was willing to take. "Ya think?" Cass said in regards to Mira catching a broom on fire.

Cass walked over and got the Quaffle from Mira. It wasn't really that heavy or anything. He just had to make sure not to drop it once up in the air since it couldn't fly on it's own. "Try not to let me get beat up too badly," he smiled at Drake and Vanessa in an odd sort of encouragement. He mounted his broom and took his place on the field with the Quaffle. Seeing that everyone was ready to go, Cass took off across the Pitch.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Drake smiled mounting his broom after puttign on pads. "Yeah." he said with a genuine smile. This was gonna be great. "You'll be fine." Drake laughed from the air. He loved flying. He loved being free. Quidditch just gave him an excusse.
He smiled at Vanessa. Getting ready to guard Cass.

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:56 pm
Quidditch Pitch/ Slytherin Tryouts
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

((Coming from Library))

Ronyo and Phi had made their way down and out of the castle and into the vast open sky that encompassed the school grounds. Being a boy of nature Ronyo found he could only spend so much time indoors before he had to get out and smell some fresh air. On this particular outing with his Ravenclaw acquaintance along for the journey Ronyo had taken them down to the pitch were apparently the teams were holding tryouts.

The thought of joining the team had ever only grazed Ronyo's mind as he had never been overly interested in sports. He was a physically active boy though who enjoyed everything about working hard and having healthy competition to bring up the spirits. Also Ronyo had a feeling Colton would be trying out for the Gryffindor team and he almost did not want to face his friend on the pitch, but he also would like to have a friendly rivalry that might help bring some sportsmanship to the rival houses.

"Hope you don't mind being on the Slytherin side Phi, we can make our way over to your houses tryouts when we are done here if you would like. I was curious to see who would end up being our representatives during the year."  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff