Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Teams Posted! (Oct - Dec 2023) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:13 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Beater ✌ Dueling Club Captain

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick ran towards the quidditch pitch, he didn't think he was late, but he also wasn't certain about that. When he got there, the only ones there were Dunce and Wren. He walked up to the forms, filled one out, then placed the form in front of Dunce. Chadwick smiled at the cat, she was such a good responsible cat. He dug around in his pockets, ah yes there was the little bit of egg he had taken from breakfast. "Here ya go pretty kitten, sorry about the lint, I tried to get it off."

He then turned to wren and asked, Hey Wren. You doing okay? I'm sure the past little bit has been hard on you and your boyfriend."

Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Chadwick Knapp
House: Slytherin
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: idk wherever

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

Position:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌✌
Roll: --
Trying to:

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I got this feeling inside my bones
                    It goes electric, wavey when I turn it on
                    All through my city, all through my home
                    We're flying up, no ceiling, when we in our zone

Joey had never really done organized sports but he was good at the one on one sports he and his dad would play so he had decided on what he might want to play. Besides, he can learn, right? Surely he wasn't the only kid with no background in magic. He saw Wren the captain who had invited him to try. Joey took a form and filled it out before passing it back to hopefully his new captain. No health waiver or if you hurt yourself you can't sue us forms? Best sport ever.

Position:
                                                              AC: 12
                                                              Modifiers:
                                                              Special Skills:Hold the Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Username:kungfudemoness
                                                              Character's Name:
                                                              House:Slytherin
                                                              Year:1
                                                              Advanced Flying I: no
                                                              Advanced Flying II: no
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                              Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              First Choice Position:Keeper
                                                              Second Choice Position: Where ever I'm needed?

Got that good song in my feet
                                                              I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops
                                                              I can't take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally
                                                              Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:24 pm

I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
                                                            I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
                                                            Outside the dawn is breaking
                                                            But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free

Archie joined for another year. He had his brother this year so he wrote home a lot to make sure everything was ok with mom on her own. Though he was sure she would always say it was fine and not to worry. Quidditch would take his mind off things. He filled out the form and stretched with his little bro's friend, well his too but Flynn should have friends all his own.

Character's Name: Archie Wingrove
                                                                                        Year: 3
                                                                                        Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                                        Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position:
                                                                                        Modifiers: +4 steal, spot, catch
                                                                                        Special Skills: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
                                                                                        Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die
                                                                                        I can fly, my friends

null

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:33 pm
User Image
                                                  You gotta feel courage
                                                  Embrace possession
                                                  If it was easier to shatter everything that ever mattered
                                                  But it's not, because it's your obsession
                                                  Be a fighter, backbone, desire
                                                  Complicated and it stings, but we both know what it means
                                                  And it's time to get real and inspired

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 || 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

════════════════════════

Caden was slightly annoyed that Eitan had managed to get under his skin enough over the summer about quidditch. Probably because he knew that if given the chance, Caden would likely walk away again. However, his cousin had practically begged, and now Caden was here, filling out another form. Sighing, he turned it into Wren and settled back, waiting.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Caden Drage
                                                  Year: Second
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Second Choice Position: Wherever

AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +3
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: 🗹 🗹 🗹
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm gonna make it rain, so ring the bell
                                                  I know it all too well
                                                  Switchblade on the edge of your wrist
                                                  Can I get a witness?
                                                  Cause agony brings no reward
                                                  For one more hit and one last score
                                                  Don't be a casualty, cut the cord

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:51 am
User Image
                                                  This night ain't for the faint of heart
                                                  For the faint of heart, for the faint of heart
                                                  'Cause the faint of heart gonna fall apart

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη Vιcε Cαρταιη || Fιfτh Ψεαr || Chαsεr

════════════════════════

Isolde walked onto the pitch and waved at Wren. She hadn't been busy passing out flyers like Dunce had been, but she had figured that maybe talking it up around the younger years would get some excitement going. So far, the only younger players she could see were all from last year. She grimaced. Oh, this was not going to be good. Especially when here shortly there were going to be gaps. She quickly filled out her form and handed it off to Wren, crossing her arms and wrinkling her nose. "It wasn't my imagination that we got new firsties, right? I mean, I know I haven't scared them off. Why are there so few people?" Well, if this was what they were going to have to work with, that meant that she was definitely going to have to do some major work next year. That wasn't looking to be fun.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                                                  Year:Fifth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                  Second Choice Position: I mean, I could try beater, but I think we need more chasers than beaters at the moment.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to all
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  [x] [x] [x]
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

For the faint of heart, for the faint of heart
                                                  'Cause when the train wreck comes gonna leave them out

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:26 pm
Hate to feel this way
And waste a day
I gotta get myself on stage
I shouldn't wait or be afraid
The chips will fall where they may

Slyтнerιɴ Foᥙrth Yeαr 👌 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 14 😅

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv was sprinting across the pitch lawn cursing herself for sleeping in on one of the few important dates of the year. Luckily over the summer, she had saved enough birthday and chore monies along with leftover change to afford a new broom (along with help from her older sister but c'mon it was a combined effort) so she at least didn't have to waste time going through the school brooms. She slid into position with the rest of the group along with a loud "I'M HERE!" if her literally sliding wasn't enough. The teen jumped back up still panting and began to brush off any additional grass and dirt she'd accumulated before walking (no more running today hopefully) over and filling out the available forms.

Username: Yukina101
                                            Character's Name: Vivyan Frank
                                            Year: Fourth
                                            Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                            Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                            Any Special Skill: Good arm, Mean Swing, Deft dodger
                                            First Choice Position: Chaser
                                            Second Choice Position: Uhh..whereever?

Position: N/A
AC: 15
Modifiers: +5 to shoot, +5 to hit
Special Skills: Good arm, Deft dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [💖] [💖] [💖]

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:20 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

”We’ll be fine, thanks.” Wren replied to Chadwick’s greeting. He didn’t mean for it to be cold or hollow, but what was he going to say, “No”?

He was glad to focus on Quidditch and greeted his vice captain with a return wave. ”We got Abegglen at least,” he said, handing her Joseph Abegglen’s form. Wren gave Isolde an awkward shoulder pat. ”We’ll make do. And next year you’ll make do. I’m the only seventh year, so assuming no one dies tragically, we’ll be fine. We only need seven to play. Worst comes to worst, there still isn’t an official rule against strapping cats to brooms to fill up positions.”

Wren grinned when Vivyan slid in, announcing her arrival. He was still expecting another -- he’d give Evangeline a hard time later--but this was enough to start anyways. “So, with that, Welcome back to Quidditch practice. As usual, we have a small group. We have conditioning, tactics, broom mechanics, team strategies, all that fun stuff. No slacking off. And keep your grades up so you can play. If you need tutoring, get it. I’m your captain, Wren Winchester, this is your vice captain, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine. We’ve been playing this game longer than you have, so do try to trust us when we recommend you do things. If you have an idea, by all means, tell us before you go off and try to implement it by yourself and get hurt. If you’re staging a coup, please let us know so we can provide snacks. Anyways. Today let’s just get back in the swing of things.”

He led them in a short stretching session, did a few laps around the pitch for warm up, then announced the practice’s plan: ”Most of you know your usual positions. Archie, you’re our seeker now. Hopefully you’ve picked up some good habits these last two years under Shawna because now it’s on you.

“Caden, you have a mean swing, so if you’ve no other preferences, go with Chadwick and take turns beating and defending. Beaters--anyone’s fair game, but knock someone out tonight and I’ll make you regret it.

“And Abegglen, come with me. Let’s see how you do guarding the posts. Isolde and Vivyan, wanna practice shooting against us until Eva gets here?”

setting Quidditch Pitch, September 2052 || with Quidditch Team
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses || wearing black jacket and dark jeans
status So Abegglen...my new keeper protege? Or a warm body?

Position: keeper
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +10 to blocking the quaffle, +6 to others
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

CatWaffle

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:55 am

Archie folowed along with Wren, perhaps slightly nervous being the lead seeker but he wasnt entirely new and he only get better. Time to not let his team down as he looked for the little gold ball

Position: seeker
                                                                                        Modifiers: +4 steal, spot, catch
                                                                                        Special Skills: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

I can fly, my friends

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:29 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Beater ✌ Dueling Club Captain

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick did his warmup laps and went for the game. He took aim and tried to hit Archie Wingrove. He wished Wren was playing - it was always fun to aim for Wren.

Chadwick got distracted - and ended up hitting himself. Ugh. Why did this happen to him.

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

Position:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌
Roll: 2 - hit himself
Trying to: Hit Archie

Quote:

_____

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:42 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

After a good few hours of practice, Wren signalled for everyone to gather around. ”Alright, decent work tonight everyone. Go ahead and do a few laps of warm down and hit the showers.We’ll see you all at practice next week.”

He helped get the balls back in the crate. There wasn’t too much to discuss, but for formality’s sake, he and Isolde got the roster posted in the common room.

setting Quidditch Pitch, September 2052 || with Quidditch Team
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses || wearing black jacket and dark jeans
statusLooks like we've a decent team at least.

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +10 to blocking the quaffle, +6 to others
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

CatWaffle

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:43 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Wren Winchester

Team Vice-Captain
Isolde Nalson-Lillantine

Keeper
Wren Winchester

Chasers
Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
Vivyan Frank
Evangeline Avery

Seeker
Archie Wingrove

Beaters
Chadwick Knapp
Caden Drage

Reserves
Joseph Abegglen - Reserve Keeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:37 am

Archie had been asked to start the tryouts this year. He didn't really ask why, it felt impolite. He got the brooms out and the paperwork needed. Hopefully, they would get enough players. He wasn't sure about 3 of the new first years showing up they were hard to read with being upset the boy of the siblings was in Ravenclaw. Even the new prefect Andy couldn't hear him up with his forever peppy personality. Well here's hoping.

I can fly, my friends

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:55 am

I got this feeling inside my bones
                    It goes electric, wavey when I turn it on
                    All through my city, all through my home
                    We're flying up, no ceiling, when we in our zone

Joey was back for his encore! Well, tryouts but he was in a good mood. his parents got him a new broom and gear. he liked the sport and his dad kinda geeked out with the racing brooms and decided if he can't use them with being not magic, that Joey should. Dad had made sure to ask plenty of questions and spared no expense on this broom so Joey took good care of it. He entered the pitch seeing like one of the first ones. he got his paperwork filled out then went to strech.

Position:
                                                              AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: +5 catch
                                                              Special Skills:Hold the Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Character's Name:
                                                              House:Slytherin
                                                              Year: 2
                                                              Advanced Flying I: working on it
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                              Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              First Choice Position:Keeper
                                                              Second Choice Position: Where ever I'm needed?

Got that good song in my feet
                                                              I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops
                                                              I can't take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally
                                                              Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:39 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

first year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

Sports in private school had been generally dastardly. Aside from a few individual events, physical education involved working with other people, and unless those other people were her siblings, they tended to be terrible. Echo Angharad had felt stifled athletically by those inferior muggles. Hopefully magical sports were not the same, although she didn’t have high hopes.

Echo Angharad made her way down to the Quidditch Pitch, smoothing her Harlynn-approved outfit and checking her braids. Echo had regarded the Quidditch uniforms with some frustration --how could Quidditch fashion not change in so long?-- but her desire to fly won out. Besides, even if she didn’t play Quidditch, she had an opportunity to learn more about it. That, she couldn’t pass up.

Echo filled out a form and set it on the pile before getting to stretching, awaiting further instructions.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Echo Angharad Wellbelove
Year: first
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: seeker
Second Choice Position: beater

setting Quidditch Tryouts 2053 || with Slytherin team
appearance 4’6”, slim || wearing shirt, vest coat and nice jeans
status Here's hoping not everyone on this team is incompetent.

Stats:
Modifiers: +2 to spotting the snitch or hitting the bludger
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Sharp Eyes

”QUOTING”

(What follows) me as the whitest lace of light
(Will swallow whole) just begs to be imbrued?
(What follows) has led me to this place
Where I belong, with all erased
What follows
✩★
"Girl’s Not Grey" by AFI. Cover by Fueled by Emo.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:13 pm
User Image
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
First Year Slytherin

"Two plus two is fish. Come on, be more creative!"

Yari wasn't sure if she was going to do quidditch or not, but when Echo said she was...well Yari couldn't let her sister out do her. She wasn't sure what position she wanted to play really... she glanced over to Echo's form... well Yari wouldn't go for seeker then. She wrote down Chaser, then scratched that out. No she would go for a beater. As a beater she would be able to protect her sister...maybe even get a couple of others knocked out. Imagine...some of those kids with a black eye. The beauty of Hogwarts would go up, they'd probably wear makeup to cover it up. Yari nodded and filled out her form.

Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Yaretzi Wellbelove
Year: First
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Chaser

"You can't tell me I'm wrong, I know I'm right."

Stats will e ventually go here