Mother_of_Rot

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:29 pm
King Matthew Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
King Matthew Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
Vrykolakes Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
Ummm... guys? If someone named illussory harbinger comes here and says I invited her, DON'T LET HER IN! She's a major troll.
Then, let's redirect her to the old guild. twisted Actually, maybe we can make a deel with her... Maybe we can get her to troll for us?

I'm not sure that would work. What's the old guild is that the one Zela stole?
Yes, it is.

Link please?
What are your intentions?

Spying? Unless you want me to do something else. I already sent the b***h a pm she's really weird. But I think she kinda likes me said my avi was cute.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:38 am
King Matthew Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
King Matthew Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
King Matthew Von Helson
Yes, it is.

Link please?
What are your intentions?

Spying? Unless you want me to do something else. I already sent the b***h a pm she's really weird. But I think she kinda likes me said my avi was cute.
Ok, I want you to gain their trust and try to rais to the rank of vice captain, or at least to the rake where you can send invites. Once you are that high, I have a troll that i want you to intite. he is named Armegeddon the destroyer. What ever you do, just keep inviting him, no matter how many times he is banned, meanwhile try to keep climbing in rank. The goal is to try to make it unbareable for them to keep the guild. Also, if he attacks you, don't hold anything back. You are to appear to be strangers to eachother. If you can manage to get them to hand ownership over to you, then you are to hand it over to another called Polarflaretheincinerator. understood?

Ummm. I don't think that's gonna work.
Lillian Harper

Tell your superiors that I know that you are a member of Shadows Rising, and while I will not discriminate against you based on what you do in your free time, I will also not tolerate any crap from you people in the Brotherhood guild. You are free to spy on us; after all, we have nothing to hide. However, I think you should be aware that I have obtained a full roster of all guilds and moderators affiliated with your group, as well as a list of possible mules for each of them. If anyone tries to start something, I will ban them, report them, and then request that they be blacklisted in all affiliated threads. None of the people who have been previously banned should expect to be readmitted in the near future, just so you're aware. And, since some among your number tend to interpret everything I say as a declaration of war, I'll have you know that I would never engage in something as petty and pointless as trying to shut down your guilds. I am not interested in inter-guild battles, crossover events, or any other bullshit you guys might come up with. I just don't want any undesirables trespassing on our turf.

Now that we have that out of the way, would you still like me to accept your request? I have a thing for spiders, and you seem pretty nice.

I don't know what to do! Even if she does want me in the guild I can't really spy on her!

I'm confused you guys said Zela stole the guild, but this Lillian person keeps acting like it was hers all along ...  

Mother_of_Rot

Father Aeieo von Helson

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:51 am
thats how most theives are they say it is always theirs where in reality what happened was they promiced us that they would sell it to us and then they didnt so they stole it  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:18 pm
Father Aeieo von Helson
thats how most theives are they say it is always theirs where in reality what happened was they promiced us that they would sell it to us and then they didnt so they stole it

So it was theirs and they were supposed to sell it to you? Did you guys actually pay for it?  

Mother_of_Rot

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces