Reply Castle Ire
Recruting others Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Father Aeieo von Helson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:01 pm
If you wish to invite other users to the guild you can but you must run it by a gm first to make sure no spys or flamers get in or to make sure no holy order gets in they don't like our way of thought too much and will attempt to destroy us. If you have any doubts about their loyalty or they activeness (real word??) ask a gm the more you recrute the higher rank you are likely to acheve. We also need banners and the like so if you are creative get to it everything is welcome and we might even pay for it if its really good and we end up using it as the official banner.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:02 pm
What is this "holy order?" I hear a lot about it around here but I still don't know what it is.  

Mother_of_Rot

Mother_of_Rot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:36 am
Vrykolakes Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
What is this "holy order?" I hear a lot about it around here but I still don't know what it is.
It is a group that is loyal to a liar named Zela. She once made an agreement with me and then went back on her word. Also, her "leutenant" a purple elf b***h with a name this is difficult to spell (shokunoXgesshoku), chewed me and the High GM out and had Zela ban us... US!!! the ones who were going to save their dying guild! We'll now I want to see it destroyed! mad

O.O was it really that bad? And what's this about a high GM?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:17 am
Cool ... it's like what some groups do in the forums, but in a guild! This sounds like fun.  

Mother_of_Rot

Mother_of_Rot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 am
No, no questions. It all sounds fine to me.

So ... she was a real b***h then. I've met elitists like that before they're a real pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:37 pm
Ummm... guys? If someone named illussory harbinger comes here and says I invited her, DON'T LET HER IN! She's a major troll.  

Mother_of_Rot

Mother_of_Rot

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:16 pm
Vrykolakes Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
Ummm... guys? If someone named illussory harbinger comes here and says I invited her, DON'T LET HER IN! She's a major troll.
Then, let's redirect her to the old guild. twisted Actually, maybe we can make a deel with her... Maybe we can get her to troll for us?

I'm not sure that would work. What's the old guild is that the one Zela stole?  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 pm
King Matthew Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
Vrykolakes Von Helson
Maya Vedanta
Then, let's redirect her to the old guild. twisted Actually, maybe we can make a deel with her... Maybe we can get her to troll for us?

I'm not sure that would work. What's the old guild is that the one Zela stole?
Yes, it is.

Link please?  

Mother_of_Rot

Castle Ire

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out