Reply Castle Ire
Blood Bar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Father Aeieo von Helson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:32 am
Within the massive city there are certain areas where humans tend not to go or even know about while there are many bars that humans do know about they don't know about this one so, welcome all monsters come in and have a drink or two depending on what your preferance is we have blood all the way to tequilla. So come on in and enjoy yourself.

Aeieo walks up to the bar and orders a tequilla with blood from the skeleton bartender who promptly makes it in a huge glass and hands it to Aeieo.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 pm
Maya leans her head and shoulders in through a nearby window, resting with crossed arms on the sill as she watches Aeieo quietly, far too big to fit through the door.  

Mother_of_Rot

Father Aeieo von Helson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 pm
Aeieo looks over seeing Maya and then looks at the door before mumbling something the door expands and grows in size large enough to fit several full grown werewolves into the doorframe "Why don't you come in and join me Maya?" He then tosses back the rest of his tequilla.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:18 pm
Seeing the enlarged doorway Maya creeps into the bar to sit beside Aeieo folding her long glossy legs in close so as not to crowd him. "Don't mind if I do," she replies with a smile before asking the bartender for a glass of bourbon.  

Mother_of_Rot

Father Aeieo von Helson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:26 am
Aeieo grins and looks to the barkeep who pours both burbon and another blood tequilla "So Maya how did you end up well as a drider?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:51 pm
Maya looks confused for a moment taking a sip of her bourbon before answering. "Drider?"

"Oh! I was always like this, I'm an aberration ... not related to the drow in any way. I'm more or less my own species if that makes any sense."  

Mother_of_Rot

Father Aeieo von Helson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm
Aeieo nods thoughtfully before taking a gulp of his own drink "Ah thats very interesting I bet the drow would love to study you. They usually turn blasphemous drow into driders so they can attone for their sins against Lolth, I find the goddess quite interesting."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:25 pm
"I'm sure they would" she replies with a laugh. "Could you tell me more about this Lolth I've never heard of her before."  

Mother_of_Rot

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers