Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:45 pm
Old friends call me different
New friends call me old
Mother said at birth
"Boy you better only take what you can hold"

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODRAVENCLAWSECOND YEAR

Rian walked down to the station with his brother once he heard the tell-tale signs of the train approaching, feeling a bit more confident than he had the year before. While he still sort of dreaded the whole opening feast thing, at least he was not going to be the center of attention as a boring second year. Plus, he'd actually made some friends last year, to his pleasant surprise, so maybe he'd run into one of them. Hopefully, because otherwise he'd just ride up to the castle with Angus, which was fine, only he never wanted to be the 'hanger-on' younger brother. He knew Angus didn't care about that, though. They'd always gotten along, which Mum said was important for brothers. Pulling at the sleeves of his robes over his uniform, he found a bench to sit on, glancing back at his older brother to see if he split off or followed suit.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

So I stood there in the sun, only minutes young
With love and mercy all around
And that's where we began
Now on my silver star scattered across the dark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:58 pm
User Image
                                                Down upon the canvas, working meal to meal
                                                Waiting for a chance to pick on your orange field
                                                Up and up
                                                Up and up

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

հսբբlεթսբբ || բօսгէհ ყεձг || թսгεъlօօժ

════════════════════════

Angus walked to the station with Rian, already figuring on meeting with someone at the station. While yeah, he could meet with some of the kids from the pack, he wasn't sure if he wanted to. Besides, they were all mostly older than him, and part of him wanted to meet kids in his own age group. Not that it hadn't happened, he'd just fallen into a general comfort zone in that regard. Oh well, maybe it was time to shake that up. He scanned the crowd, trying to see if he could find someone his age to go bug, but looked at Rian after a moment. "So, you want me to get lost so you can meet up with your friends or...?" He knew Rian was a more private person than he was, but that didn't mean that Rian wasn't capable of meeting up with his friends, only that the younger McLellan might prefer it if Angus stuck around until he found them.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, I wonder who around here I can find.
                                                OOC: Open for interactions!

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But you can say what is, or fight for it
                                                Close your mind or take a risk
                                                You can say, "It's mine," and clench your fist
                                                Or see each sunrise as a gift

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You're payin'? Is the 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙 cleanin' you out? Am I 𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎?
                                                            Today, I'm ƚʜiᴎʞiᴎ' about the ₜₕᵢₙgₛ that are ԃҽαԃʅყ
                                                            The way I'm
                                                            ɖʀɨռӄɨռ' you 🄳🄾🅆🄽
                                                            Like I wanna ɭᎴᏒᎧᏇᏁ like I wanna ΣПD me

The further they got into the crowd, the more Titus wished their parents had told them a little bit more about the Sorting. Where were they even supposed to be going. Surely a professor or somebody would show up to lead them to the castle or something right? Right? If they expected him and Rosa to walk all the way to the castle, they were sorely mistaken.

Ty followed Rosa's horrified look to spot the couple snogging and the scrunched up his nose. Who just did that kind of stuff in the middle of a place like this for everyone to see. It was gross really.
                                                            "Mmhmmm" he agreed wholeheartedly with his sister and she proclaimed the issues with public school.

He glanced down at his uniform and shuddered a little. He had always preferred brighter colors. Something more flashy and stand outish. He didn't want to be just another sheep in the flock. That was way too boring. At least once they were sorted, they'd get SOME amount of color in their uniform. Not enough, but it would be something.
                                                            "That's probably their entire goal Rosa," he said, shaking his head. "They want us all to blend in and be one and the same. Don't most adults hate the unique and extravagant?" He flared out his free hand to exaggerate his point. "But you can make even this ugly outfit look reasonable. So at least there's that. Imagine being one of those people who look drab in even the most gorgeous of gowns."

What had you ҽxρҽƈƚҽԃ?
                                                            Me to make you my ǟʀȶ and make you a Ştคr?
                                                            I'll meet you in the park, I'll be
                                                            ¢αℓм and ¢ðllꢆêÐ
                                                            But we knew
                                                            尺丨Ꮆ卄ㄒfrom the ʂէąɾէ that you'd ̴f̴a̴l̴l̴ ̴ apart
                                                            'Cause I'm too
                                                            ̷ ̷e̷x̷p̷e̷n̷s̷i̷v̷e̷

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight
                                                        I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right

All you said to do was slow down
                                                        But I was already gone

Valeria had spent her train ride alone, which had given her time to get over her mood. At least mostly. She had to remind herself about twenty times that she was here to have a fresh start and be a new person. Someone who wasn't just the forgotten child of a teenage mum. So she needed to be herself too.

When the train came to a halt, she galloped off of it and onto the platform and took a deep breath. Sure the station didn't smell great, but she could detect the slightest scent of fresh water on the breeze, and she knew all the exciting things coming her way. She briefly wondered if anyone on this platform was related to her. It was always a possibility with the fact that she had no clue who her father was. She would never know though, so it didn't matter.

She pressed a smile onto her face and nodded. Fresh start. She had to remind herself. That was what mattered. No mother, no aunt, no stupid family at all. Just her. She looked around, hoping to find other first years to interact with and make friends with. She didn't want to be that loser who had no friends their entire first year at Hogwarts. That would suck.

(Open For Interaction)

Told me, "Kid, you're going way too fast
                                                        You burn too bright, you know you'll never last"

It was bullshit then, I guess it makes sense now
                                                        Here I am, standing all alone

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:03 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki listened as Rune politely explained that he knew someone else who had issues with loud spaces, which earned a small smile from the first year. "It's scary when you have to use your ears as... well, your ears and your vision. 'Cause otherwise I don't know where stuff is. But when it's not loud, I can figure it out!" She nodded a bit, as if to prove that she wasn't just a spoiled kid who had no chance of making it. Rune carefully moved her hand to his arm, and she gratefully wrapped her fingers around, glad to have someone to ground her. Otherwise, she was like a ship lost at sea.

While Rune led the way through the crowd, he explained what was going on, and Tzuki clung to all the information. They were going to meet the groundskeeper, who would be taking them to boats. Tzuki had only ridden on a boat once, at a summer camp, but the boat had flipped over midriver, causing the entire group to lose their lunches to the water. Oh boy. Hopefully it was shallow... He asked if she had a cane, and Tzuki nodded. "I do have one, yes. But... well, I thought we'd have our trunks on the train with us, 'cause that's how it was the last time I rode a train to Glasgow for dad's business. Anyway, that's a lot of words to say I didn't put it in my pocket. But it's okay! I can get around once I'm somewhere a bit quieter, and if you tell Mister Murdoch that I can't see, I'm sure I'll make it where we're going. Or... well, I'll figure it out. I don't usually use a cane, but I also don't go traveling without my dad very often. And friends and family make far better guides than a cane anyway." At that, she sent a grin over toward Rune, hoping he wasn't too upset to act as a tour guide for a moment. "But... you said if I was in your house. My dad read about them to me. Which one are you in?" The girl tilted her head a bit, allowing her to hear his reply better, since she wasn't using her hearing for location finding.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rune - Loud People
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Walking with Rune
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems really nice

Diamond Wales

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:20 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Rune considered her statement about using her ears to get around, but frowned when he considered the amount of noise in the hallways. "Well, I would use your cane when moving around the school. It's noisy during class changes, and getting down to the Great Hall. Otherwise the halls can be pretty quiet." He didn't think there was anything inherently wrong with using one's ears for navigation, but he figured he'd warn the girl about potential problems with that method.

As she asked about his house, he actually got a wry grin. "I'm in Gryffindor, actually. My mum said my dad could have been a shoe-in for the house, except he went to a different school. I've got a twin in Slytherin, though, but I don't know if you'll run into him. Actually, I think I have family in every house. Or, well, I did. My sister just graduated last year, so there's no one in Hufflepuff." He tried to recall if there were other relatives in the house, but he didn't think so. And Loke, well, he wasn't sure if Loke would be helpful, but it wasn't like Loke was a jerk. He just tended to be... well. Mischievous would be a good way to put it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I am a prefect, so I should be helping out.
                                                OOC: Gryff, I figured if you want, Rune could be helping Tzuki out and Phia can meet him that way?

-◬-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:40 pm
User Image

Tzuki listened to Rune's advice about using her cane, so she nodded along. It would have been wise to bring it on the train, but alas, she'd forgotten. Oh well, she'd make sure to remember from now on. "Okay! I'll bring it with me to classes and... well, everywhere. And eventually I'll have at least my routes memorized. Well... probably." The girl chuckled softly, up for the challenge of independence.

After asking about Rune's house, she could tell he was... proud? Or maybe just happy - about his house choice. He spoke about his dad, saying he went to a different school... much like her mum had done. Rune had a twin, though, in a different house, but he didn't think she'd run into him. Well... that depended on how similar they spoke... but it was neat he had family in all the houses... well, used to. "My mum went to LongJiang in China, and my dad was supposed to go here, but he's not able to do magic. I don't remember what houses his sisters were in, though." She sighed softly (oh no, she was sounding like a grown up!), and turned her head toward the older boy. "But it makes sense you're a Gryffindor. The book says you're chivalrous and brave. Which makes sense 'cause you're a prefect! And also 'cause you were nice enough to help me out. And I appreciate that!" She grinned, this one a bigger, toothy grin. Tzuki was indeed very happy that Rune had come to the rescue, since otherwise she'd probably never find her way to the school!

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rune - Loud People
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Walking with Rune
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems really nice

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ
                                              ι can'т waιт ғor тнe nιgнтѕ wιтн yoυ
                                              ι ιмagιne тнe тнιngѕ we'll do
                                              ι jυѕт wanт тo вe loved вy yoυ

spaceCallum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

gιrl, тнere are really no wordѕ ѕтrong enoυgн
                                              тo deѕcrιвe all мy longιng ғor love
                                              ι don'т wanт мy ғeelιngѕ reѕтraιned
                                              oн вaвe, ι jυѕт need yoυ lιĸe never вeғore
                                              ι jυѕт ιмagιne yoυ'd coмe тнroυgн тнιѕ door
                                              yoυ'd тaĸe all мy ѕorrow away

wнere - Train Station
                                              wнen - 1 Sept 2050
                                              wιтн - First Years
                                              - ooc -
                                              First Year Students Should follow Callum!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:41 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Rune shrugged when Tzuki mentioned having nonmagical relatives. His uncles were squibs, but well... He couldn't remember Chalmes very well, and Chris was a vampire. "I don't have relatives from China, but my dad's family's from Norway. My mum's the one that has the squib brothers, though." He had to ask Chance how it was when he was growing up. After all, his eldest cousin would have a better idea than most.

Rune then caught sight of Callum gathering first years and nudged his arm forward. "Well, there's Mister Murdoch. Let's get you over there." He led her over, figuring that she'd follow, trying to make sure he didn't bump into anyone. When they got there, he rose his arm to signal the groundskeeper. "Mister Murdoch, this is Tzuki. She needs help with the boats and everything. She left her seeing cane in her trunk by accident."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I am a prefect, so I should be helping out.
                                                OOC: Gryff, I figured if you want, Rune could be helping Tzuki out and Phia can meet him that way?

-◬-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:01 pm
User Image

Tzuki hummed softly as Rune explained where his family was from, including a mention that he also had squibs in the family. No way! "That's interesting. I'll have to study more about the different schools. There must be dozens!" She was excited for this new project, though she had no idea if the school library had braille copies of their books. Hopefully they did... or maybe self-reading books. That'd be cool! Kinda like audiobooks her dad would get for her.

After hearing a loud voice call for all the first years, Rune nudged her hand, and the girl followed him as he spoke about Mister Murdoch again. "Sure thing! I appreciate it again, Rune. You coulda left me, but I'm really glad you didn't!" Once they'd walked a little way, Rune spoke to the groundskeeper about Tzuki. The girl in mention waved nervously when her name was mentioned, then she carefully untangled from Rune's arm. There. Relative safety... probably. "Thanks again Rune, I should be safe from here!" She sent the older boy a grin, then listened around, both for Mister Murdoch's instructions, and possibly other people her age.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rune, Mister Murdoch
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Meeting up with the other first years
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hopefully he's not mad about my cane...

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie practically hopped off the train, eyes peeled for any familiar faces she hadn't yet spent time with. Mostly her boyfriend, of course, but also Aspen, and basically everyone else she hadn't seen all Summer. She knew only four people could ride in a carriage, of course, and she was currently in a group of four. But maybe she could, like, ride in As' lap, or something. Or maybe they'd get another carriage and someone else would want to ride with these three. She didn't want to abandon them, of course, but she'd spent all day with them and no time at all with anyone else, and also Caspian had eaten the share of pastries she'd gotten for As. Technically Nasim had eaten Rune's as well, but she wasn't going to hold it against Nasim. They were friends. Caspian was just... Laurel's friend, who was weird and a little rude.

spaceNot that Billie had a problem with rude, she thought, except it hadn't made a very good first impression, since he'd immediately been mean to Laurel, who was her friend. There were acceptable levels of rudeness. But she wasn't going to say anything, because that wasn't her place. Instead, she was going to find her boyfriend, and probably his twin, she guessed, and they could ride together. No sooner had she thought it than she spotted him, and with a quick,
                                              "I found As!" to the others, she took off towards him. They could follow her or not, she figured. They probably wouldn't want to. Or, Nasim wouldn't, anyway. She seemed mostly exasperated by Billie's taste in boys. Although, also smug that she'd been right about Billie's taste in boys.

spaceBillie darted through the crowd milling around until she was within distance and had a clear shot at As, then launched herself at him in a hug. It was a little awkward, because she'd had what was (hopefully) her last growth spurt, and had a lot of gangly limb she still wasn't used to. Luckily, As was descended from giant bloody vikings, because if he'd been more like Uncle Jer, she'd have towered over him by now.
                                              "WheretheheckwereyouthismorningIwaslonely!" she rushed out, a little too loud probably too close to his ear, but she was excited to see him. Laying a dramatic, smacking kiss on his cheek, she settled in next to him and looped her arm through his. "Where's Rune? Already off doing his prefect-ly duties?" She snickered. She would never say anything about Laurel being prefect, but Rune was fair game.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи
                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - Station
                                              wнen - Evening, Sept 1 2050
                                              wιтн - Laurel, Nasim, Caspian -> As
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

hєч líttlє dαnnч, dσn't чσu crч
                                                      í αm чσu frσm much lαtєr ín чσur lífє
                                                      í knσw чσur hαír ís wíld, í knσw чσu hαvє nσ stчlє
                                                      чσu'rє stíll α vírgín αnd чσu wíll вє fσr α whílє

spaceAusten listened to his friends speculating on the year and talking about the carriages, shutting down somewhat socially. He'd spent all day with the three of them, and was a little tired from it. Honestly, he wanted to skip dinner just to get some alone time. He wouldn't do that, though, because if nothing else, Kalin would appear from nowhere and forcefeed him if he even knew he'd had the thought. Sighing, his attention wandered through the crowd, only half-listening to the others talk. He did catch a comment about the color-changing badge, and furrowed a brow. "Maybe ask that older student? Tristan? They seemed helpful last year," he said with a shrug. He only really knew the older student from DnD club, and also because he was pretty sure they were Ada's... well, Ada was related to their parents. Somehow. But, they seemed nice.

spaceHe was distracted moments later when he spotted Rian in the crowd, looking a little awkward with his older brother.
                                                      "Um, hey, guys," he said, gesturing at them, "Uh, I'm gonna go check on Rian, maybe ride up to the castle with him, if that's okay?" He didn't really wait for an answer, just split off from the others to join his housemate. Rian was quiet and shy, and less likely to grate on Austen's nerves since he hadn't spent literally all day cooped up in a train car with him. No offense to the others, of course. And anyway, he doubted they'd mind or be offended. He approached the two boys with an awkward smile and wave. "Uh, hey. Mind if I join you guys?" he asked, not sure if they were planning to ride the carriages together. Which he wouldn't mind, but maybe Angus had other friends he wanted to join them. That'd be pretty mean, though. If anything, Rian should get to ride with one and Angus with one.

dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt чσu αrє cσσl αs ******** σn thє ínsídє?
                                                      чσu'rє just gσíng thrσugh αn αwkwαrd phαsє frσm 12 tσ 29
                                                      dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt єvєrчσnє fєєls wєírd σn thє ínsídє?
                                                      dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw?

wнere - Station
                                                      wнen - Evening, Sept 1 2050
                                                      wιтн - Calli, Tori, Quinn -> Rian, Angus
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:08 pm
Strange young girls
Covered with sadness
Eyes of innocence
Hiding their madness.
Walking the strip
Sweet, soft, and placid

User Image
я σ ѕ α м υ η ∂
¢ σ я ∂ є ℓ ι α
ℓ ι ℓ ℓ α η т ι η є

υηѕσятє∂ │ ρυяєвℓσσ∂ │ ƒιяѕт уєαя

Rosa was struck by Titus' keen grasp of the adults' truly sinister intentions. He was exactly right; the entire purpose of school was to crush them down into easily digestible little bricks, and then to build a wall with them! Merlin forbid anyone want to be anything more than ordinary, mundane, and petty. Instead they wanted them focused on things like good grades and ridiculous house rivalries, or to beat each other to death on the quidditch pitch as if they were still in the Neolithic Era. Granted, Hogwarts was slightly better simply by virtue of being a magical school, and at least it was a proper castle, not some prison-like building, but she was still far from eager to be constrained by things like dormitories and class schedules.

"Most adults are lazy, spiteful, and insecure," she said. "Which is why we about to enter a battle for our very souls, Ty. Or at least our creative freedom. We must be ever vigilant." She made a fist. "From this day until our last in this wretched... school." Her pronunciation of 'school' was truly award-worthy. She mock-curtsied at his compliment. "Thank you, thank you. I'm trying my best to be something of an example for my future housemates, that not all hope is lost." She sniffed again. "You would think they could at least update the uniforms to fit the times, even if they have to be so ugly. We look like Victorian orphans on our way to the reformatory." Hearing an adult call for the first years, Rosa hurried in that direction, while careful not to lose track of her twin.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Colors surround them
Bejeweling their hair
Visions astound them
Demanding their share.
Children of Orpheus
Called by the dove

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:27 pm
Tell me that you've got everything you want
And your bird can sing
But you don't get me
You don't get me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hufflepuff Fιfth Yeαr PrefectPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim couldn't say she was happy to have barely spent any time in her compartment because that meant she was happy to not spend as much time with Billie, but it also meant she didn't spend much time with Caspian. He was...odd. And although Laurel handles him pretty well, she figured it mostly came from exposure and she wasn't sure she wanted that level of familiarity. The prefect meeting was just as boring as she feared and she kept second guessing herself during her parole around the train. She didn't want to come across like a buzzkill, but she didn't want to be a pushover either. This all kinda begged the question of how exactly Brennie handled it all these years since she couldn't imagine the bubbly teen being too stern. After a long ride they all finally arrived at the station and due to her Billie's height Nasim was able to keep up with her friend relatively easily as they looked for the others. it didn't seem to take her too long to spot As and she just barely refrained from laughing at the enthusiastic greeting because she really did think they were a cute couple but just seeing the tall girl virtually octopus-wrap herself around the boy was just too comical. She joined them by default and gave a slight sigh of relief when she noticed that Caspian hadn't and rolled her eyes as her friend poked fun at Rune and his prefect status. Nasim looked around for her prefect partner and thought she saw him by a group of first years but kept it to herself least she unleash another round of ribbing. "Hey As, excited for OWL's?" she teased with slight smirk already knowing his answer.

You say you've seen the seven wonders
And you bird is green
But you can't see me
You can't see me

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori nodded along to Callie's random speech. He didn't always follow what she was trying to say, but she said it in a very pretty way at least. When Quinn offered up crafting something out of electronics, Tori blinked but nodded as well. "I mean you can try. I dunno if it'll work either. What with all the magical stuff and... stuff." Tori really didn't know much about electronics and such. He had been raised by pure bloods and traditionalists after all.

When Austen suggested Tris, Tori couldn't help but blush a bit. It wasn't that she hadn't thought about asking Tris how to make one that changed colors instead of just having one of each.... Of course she'd thought about asking them... But he didn't want to make Tris feel like all they were was some kind of mentor.
                                                            "Yeah, I could ask Tris I guess.... I just didn't want them to think that the only reason I talked to them was cuz I saw them as some sort of... I dunno.... genderfluid guru guide." Just as abruptly, Austen was off to go see Rian. Tori didn't mind. She knew Austen was a bit of an antisocial person, and was sure the train ride had probably exhausted him. Heck, Tori loved interacting with people his age and even he was a little exhausted. "Bye Austen."

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash