Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius and Dori
Thoughts These two are kinda silly
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform

Celaena stepped off the train. The train ride had been a little awkward... She had said her hello and greeted the other blue haired twin. She had almost been glad it was Dori and not Tyson. With how Julius had described him before, she was rather glad to have not met the other. "So, it was nice to meet you Dori!" She said as she watched him walk away, maybe to find his friends too? Then she turned to wait on Julius. Before her face turned a little red. "I understand if you want to go find your friends too. I mean, I wouldn't blame you. I am your under classman." She said awkwardly messing with her robe. She noticed the Thestrals, and they made her faulter for a moment. No more than a small moment, before she turned back to the blue haired boy she seemed to have developed a crush on.... Wait... What?

When did she ever look at another male other than her younger brother? She had tried so hard to not notice some of the other students... How had he gotten through her little barrier? Either way, she knew her sister had seen it. Sapphire had even talked to her a bit about it. Which had been odd, having the older girl try to give her advice on something Celaena hadn't even realized just yet...

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Platform 9 3/4
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: New Year!
Outfit: Uniform

Emily stepped off the train and when she was off the steps and a few steps away from the train, Seph's words reached her. She turned to look at her friend. What? Someone as sweet and lovable as Persephone didn't have any friends? No way! Em refused to believe it. But here they were. Her friend saying that she didn't have any friends other than her. Now that was unfortunate! She tapped her chin for a moment before turning a smile to the blonde beside her. "Then I'm absolutely sure we can make another friend for you! I don't really have many friends either. Most of them I've only said hi too maybe... Three times? So we shall both find a friend!" She said bouncing happily on the platform. Hmmm, there was Elliott... But Seph might not like how stuck up he is... There is Dylan, he's rather shy... Kinda like Seph! Maybe that would work!

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // SINGLE
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // Well at least Dori already ruined any chance I had not to make an idiot of myself already.
spacespac

spaceAfter his slightly harsher reply to Dorian's teasing Julius felt a bit bad about the whole thing. Worse when they arrived at the station for Dorian to escape his and Celeana's presence as quickly as possible. Julius had been annoyed that Dori had basically straight out told Celeana that Julius had a crush to some degree on her (or it wouldn't be that hard to come to that conclusion by what he said) and had the gall to laugh at him about it. Julius accepted that it was a brother's right to harrass another brother about crushes and what not-for example, he'd be more than happy to point out Dori's staring at the older Hufflepuff girl (which had been so obvious and Dori stared way too long to even be subtle about it, though Julius was sure Dori probably thought he was subtle enough). However, you didn't go and blurt out things like that in front of the girl in question about your brother. Or at least he wouldn't have dreamed of doing that to Dori. Tyson might have-if the guy ever bothered to pay attention to things like that besides fussing over technical details like crooked ties and what not.

Julius knew he'd probably just have to apologize to Dori whenever he met up with him sometime on his own. And, the fact Dorian left so quickly when the train stopped probably was Dorian didn't want to spend any more time cooped up in a place than necessary. Also, it wasn't like Dori had sought out Celeana's company. He got off the train with Celeana and after Dorian who basically led the way-and believed it was a charge by the looks of it, and his thoughts were interrupted by Celeana.

"Hmm?" Julius said quickly. "It's fine. I'm fairly quiet at sorting feast and the ride to the castle. I usually just end up in a carriage with my brothers. Though Tyson is off doing whatever and Dorian bailed. Uh-and sorry if I made it uncomfortable for you or anything. I mean I should have asked about joining you int he cabin instead of barging in..."

He trailed off looking away, tugging slightly at one of the blue strands of his bangs. "You also are a fellow house and team member. And I'm only a year higher than you..." He glanced back and dropped his hand and said quickly, "I mean, if you want rid of me its fine. I won't bother you if you don't want and..." He paused realizing his cheeks felt slightly flushed and he looked away and made a small cough to hide his flustering. "Uh... anyways, I mean I didn't have anyone I planned on meeting up with but if you do you can go ahead. I wouldn't blame you."

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade

Leonette wondered what David thought about his grandmother’s gift. On one hand she wanted to ask him but on the other she didn’t. When he reminded her that she didn’t want to talk about it she leaned her head on his shoulder. “I don’t know what I want…” she said with a sigh. “On one side of things I’d rather not talk about it at all, and on the other I much rather would.” She explained. “Though you are right, you did hear me correctly. I just wish I could stop thinking about it…” Leonette fidgeted with the necklace around her neck. Somehow David’s family was already getting the better of her.

The fifth year was sad to admit that she and David would have to talk about it eventually. She needed his input. After all he probably knew best, it was his family after all. When David mentioned the thestrals Leonette looked over at them. “Yes, I told her over the summer.” She answered his initial question. “They say a big part of seeing thestrals is coming to terms with death. To be honest I don’t know if Mira ever understood what happened. She was only three so she might not see them. Granted she was always smarter than the average kid when she was younger… probably why she’s so good at chess…” Leonette told her boyfriend.

“Anyways, chances are she can see them and luckily I thought to give her a heads up.” Leonette summarized. “Whether she listened is another story. You know what she’s like when I talk, through one ear and out the other.” Hopefully Mira had listened to her sister. Luckily unbeknownst to her the Slytherin did in fact pay attention.

With: David

Wearing: Casual under robes

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space "Chasey, Chaisty, whatever, close enough," Benjamin said. "I got her first name right at least..." He paused and frowned as he thought about the name. Why did the last name Chaisty sound so familiar though? It felt like he heard it mentioned outside of school before not connected to the redhead girl. And his parents weren't ones to really get involved with families and family gossip. Though, he supposed there was that somewhat tense discussion his parents had had his first year on the platform after noticing some people, but he wasn't sure. It ended with them laughing it off more like they were the objects of some joke and thought it funny. But, it was hard to say. His parents were speaking Guarani and they tended to speak it quickly. Benjamin thought beyond his laziness in not wanting extra work, and the fact his mum had said that Spanish was more universally useful than Guarani which was only really used or recognized officially in Paraguay, his mum may never have pushed him to learn the other official first language of the country because it was nice to be able to have discussions with her husband without Benjamin understanding every word. Also, it wasn't like most people in Paraguay weren't bilingual-being they spoke Spanish and Guarani.

He said, "And who told her she had to take extra classes? I mean what kind of classes are you supposed to take to make up for something as minor as flying. Wouldn't just not getting your flying certificate or whatever be enough of a punishment? I don't see why it would be that big of deal. Her loss I figure." He shrugged and listened as Mira suggested the normal route of Timothy asking if he could drop the class and then said that Benjamin's idea was probably best. But she seemed fairly hopeful that Timothy would stick with the class despite her agreement with Benjamin about avoiding the class and how she would cover for Timothy too if Timothy wanted.

Benjamin decided that the niceness Mira had was probably just some school girl crush she had for his friend at that point. Benjamin didn't care all that much. If it kept her not being as obnoxious as she was the year before-her being attracted to Timothy, who already seemed to like the blonde Slytherin at least some as a girl-because no matter how bashful or shy the guy was by nature, Timothy wasn't blushing like that no matter what Benjamin said or did, really didn't matter much to Benjamin.

Benjamin followed and joined Mira in the carriages along with Timothy and said, "I'm fairly sure my Dad was down in the Slytherin commons a few times during his years at school. And, I doubt they would expel us for something like one minor rule infraction. Also, if I don't break a few school rules occasionally my parents may worry about my health. Hell, Dad got banned from the library for like a year during his fourth year so I should at least follow his footsteps in that. It would be creepy if I turned out too much like my Mum, the Slytherin prefect, with all the good grades and not causing trouble. Or that is what she claims. Who knows? I doubt that's the case completely considering she hooked up with Dad. Maybe she was smarter about what rules she broke and not getting caught. But still... where's your since of adventure, Princesa Mira?"

Benjamin ended with a smile laughing briefly before raising a brow at Mira who had fallen fairly quiet once they got in the carriages. Hell, what was the girl's problem now? Was she mad he screwed up the redhead's name? Wendy Chaisty? Benjamin had trouble seeing how those two were exactly friends. He figured the two girls just hung out to compare notes on how much they hated other people or something.

((OOC.))

Translations: (1) Princess Mira

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Hogsmeade Platform with Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:02 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy eyes widened as both his friends began talking about vengeance or going into different common rooms as they walked to the carriages making him both happy and slightly freaked out. Finally he just waved his hands to get both of their attentions and took a deep breath before writing down what would be one of the most embarrassing notes of his young life. Besides telling Mira about his fear of dust bunnies. That will always top. "Please don't be mad at Tanya, I mean, I can't stop you, but she did this because she was helping me in her odd way. I...I wanted to take the flying class last year and told her so but then I realized that if I took the class and didn't make the team like last year, because honestly I only made it because they needed people, I'd feel really stupid. So I never signed up. But I guess she figured I'd chicken out so she turned in my slip without me noticing. So, if you're going to be mad, be mad at both of us. And please no talk of sneaking into Gryffindor for vengeance. She's crazy, but she's also ruthless. I wouldn't wish her wrath upon any person." The Ravenclaw's cheeks pinked in embarrassment and looked down at his scuffed shoes not wanting to meet their disappointed stares.

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Hogsmeade Station]
Saw I silence, [Mira and Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go back to school]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

"Hmm? Isn't that the big question in life? 'What do you want'?" David murmured with a bit of a laugh as she leaned her head on his shoulder. He listened as she said she didn't want to talk about it but still did and then concluded that she wished that she could stop thinking about it and started fidgeting with the necklace she always wore-the simply ornate key pendant. He smiled briefly took her chin and lifted it up and kissed her briefly before saying pulling back about an inch at most, "At this point I figure it is useless to try to fight against things that you can't change. And if the Averys had that big of an issue with you, you'd be dead or in that box would have been poison or it would have been cursed or something. Obviously it isn't poison and you are still alive at this point so why worry about it beyond that point?"

He raised a brow and added, "And I have always firmly believed that avoiding some topics is generally the best way to handle things." Logically, David knew that it never worked out well when he did-for example when he just 'forgot' to mention to his sister about blood dynamics in the wizarding world and when she found out she practically refused to even speak to him for several months-which just proved how annoyed she really was with him. However, David would rather not get into uncomfortable discussions about things that would irritate him or stress him because it involved him directly.

When Leo answered about the thestrals, David looked away, not moving to allow Leo to still lean on his shoulder and when she mentioned Mira was good at chess, David smiled, "Hmm... she should play my Dad sometime then. He likes muggle chess at least. And he actually is fairly good at wizarding chess when he does play it-though that's technically the same as muggle chess for moves and what not."

"As for your sister, she does listen to what you say if you pay attention," David added. "Mira doesn't technically ignore you. She might not do a lot of the things you say, but she does have enough respect for you to listen to what you say and at least internally acknowledge what you said. Like you said Mira is smart and smart people don't tend to do stupid things like completely ignore advice no matter what emotions they have towards the person or subject or the grudges they might have." He shrugged a bit and said, "Mind you I never told you that much and you figured that one out all on your own. Or that is what I'm going to claim if ever asked. Besides it isn't like Mira would tell someone that much."

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC:}

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

As Dani was walking along with group of students, she became aware of another joining them. When she looked she saw it was Ariana whom had rushed over to walk next to her.

When she was asked if anything were being interrupted, Dani smiled, and answered, "No, nothing at all, Ariana. So how was your summer? Did you do anything fun?"

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Hogsmeade station
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: I'm Prefect... Let's do this right.
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one

Sapphire had tried not to let herself lose what cool she was trying to keep when David happened to leave the Prefect car. She herself had dusted herself off and went to make sure her sister's were alright. Feather? That pipsqueak was surrounded by people. Two girls and two boys. That was definitely interesting. Since her youngest sister wasn't very talkative. Most of the time. And Celaena? She was with that blue haired kid that they had talked about over the summer. She didn't like it, but she would be supportive at least... For the start of the year. Then that fourth year would get an ear full. She wasn't going to just let some boy take advantage of Sapphire's precious sister. It wouldn't happen. But she wasn't expecting two blue haired kids. Then she realized... Twins... At least. Dammit! Sapphire turned the other way and checked on cars, just making sure everyone was okay. Saying hello and answering questions from first years. Trying her damdest to seem like a useful and nicer version of her old self. It wasn't like she seriously had to be a butt all the time. And she was enjoying this, helping others figure out what was going to happen.

When she finally got off the train, she saw Celaena blushing over ickle blue haired Julius, and Feather heading off with her friends. She noticed that she was following a male though. She didn't like that. Not for a first year... That was unimaginably crazy! But... It didn't mean it wouldn't happen... Sapphire sighed before looking over to see other students getting onto the carriages. Noticing David and Leo at the front of them. Oh well... The Slytherin shrugged her shoulders, she wanted to be even with Leo, and tell her of the crush and the happenings. Just so Sapphire could be fair. But... The Slytherin side of her told her not too. "Dammit, why is this so hard?" She said quietly. Growling out her woes as she stepped over to a pair of Thestrals and started petting their heads absentmindedly. She had come to really like these two in particular. She wasn't sure why, but they seemed to understand. Although, all of them did the exact same thing... But... Sapphire was sure that these two were different somehow.

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius and Dori
Thoughts These two are kinda silly
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform

Celaena turned a shade of pink as he talked. She hadn't meant to seem like she was rushing him off! She didn't want him to go. But she had been certain that someone as nice as he was would have other friends! But... He didn't... And she had just... "N-no! I rather enjoy your company!" She said as she fidgeted, He was cute when he fiddled with his bangs like that. She caught herself and looked at the ground. Was this what was known as Sempai feelings? That was dumb! She just had a small crush! That was all. The Gryffindor smiled shyly when he apologized. "Oh you are fine. I have two sister's and a brother. I know what you mean so it's okay. It actually reminded me of My sister Feather and my brother Sata. They do the exact same thing. But they are younger." She said trying to explain. She started messing with the necklace at her collarbone. Just a nervous habit she had picked up since her father had bought the necklace for her.

"I'm glad you both joined me in the cabin. Normally my friend Cathy would have, but she's a little busy with a crush she has on a Ravenclaw." She said chuckling. Trying not to linger on the word crush. Trying to avoid it really. But oh well. She didn't really have many friends... Mostly acquaintances and the like. Celaena leaned her head towards the side as he turned his head and coughed. Was his face a little red? "Would you continue to accompany me?" She asked hopeful. Of course, if he said no, she understood... But the way he acted? She felt like it would be something she would need to think about. Maybe she could discover why it was he had gotten slightly red... If it was the same as her own.

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at Hogsmeade Station with Emily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Awkward
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ ... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone had to admire Emily's enthusiasm; it was sort of nice that she was so eager to make new friends, and to help her do so. But, she wouldn't hold her breath. She still hadn't quite figured out if Emily just didn't know about her family, or didn't care. But, she knew that some of the other kids did know; she could feel them staring at her sometimes. Besides that, she wasn't a particularly nice person. She certainly didn't think so. Or particularly interesting. She wasn't quite sure why Emily was friends with her, really, except that Emily was nice and incredibly friendly. She offered her housemate a small smile. "Uh... just one at a time, please?" she asked quietly.Even if there were other people who were willing to be friends with her... she didn't really know how to act around people lately, and the more there were, the more nervous she became. She didn't know why exactly; it wasn't as though there'd been some huge crowd of people while her grandfather had hurt her, and it hadn't been a stranger. But people just made her nervous... she sort of thought it might be because she felt like she couldn't trust people. If her own grandfather could hurt her... who knows what a stranger could do. Then again, she at least tried to think that most people weren't insane like Lysandar was.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at Hogsmeade Station with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Irked
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Seriously? Ugh, Tanya... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho tried not to flinch when suddenly Tanya whirled around and grabbed his sweater, almost entirely convinced that she was about to hit him or something. He was pretty sure that she was the 'two for flinching' sort of person, after all. His eyes shot wide open when, instead of punching or slapping him or some other act of violence, she pressed her lips to his. He did manage to get it together just in time to return the kiss before she broke away, flushing a bit. He barely managed to keep himself from mumbling 'what just happened?' in response, pretty sure that questioning why his girlfriend who had been furious with him five seconds ago was now snogging him was a bad idea. The worst idea, actually. When she apologized, he had to fight to keep from looking surprised. Wait, she was sorry? He was right? The Ravenclaw almost thought he was suddenly living in some bizarre alternate universe. He was pretty sure this defied some sort of rule to the one he was used to. But, he wasn't going to argue with her. If he recalled correctly, the last time he'd questioned her kissing him, it'd been a really, really bad idea. "Uh, yeah, sure?" he answered finally, still somewhat baffled. Then, a thought occurred, and he grinned. "That means you don't remember me saying that I like Quidditch, by the way. So no ratting me out to Gypsy," he informed her. Not that he really thought she'd do that, but still. He couldn't resist teasing a bit.

spaceThe brunette listened to the back and forth between the two girls with some amusement. But, when she spoke of taking pictures of him and Tanya, he shook his head. "Oh, no. I don't think so. No scrapbooking. It's bad enough that you two have all those pictures of me and Kas - which, yes, I know about. I dunno if you've noticed; I'm not photogenic. You're looking at the wrong Lovette for that. Do me a favor, stalk Gypsy and Jer; they'll probably love it." This was punctuated with a roll of his eyes at how true it was. The pair of them were practically exhibitionists, he swore. Ruddy attention whores. It wasn't so much that Echo didn't want pictures of him and Tanya... it was more that he didn't want pictures of him. At all. He very strongly disliked having his photo taken. They never came out good, at least not in his opinion. Though, he was sure Tanya would argue with him on that one.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:34 am
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
Currently // SINGLE
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // If Dori was here I swear I'd never hear the end of this... then again I probably won't already.
spacespac

space"So which one of us is Feather and which one is Sata?" Julius said laughing, a bit relieved to hear that Celeana hadn't minded his or his brother's company. "Obviously, I would be the older one, right?" He added with a bit of a smile. "Actually, I'm the middle triplet but what does a the few minutes in my case matter?"

As Celeana explained about her friend Cathy being busy with some crush, Julius raised a brow and said, "Is it normal for girls to abandon their friends though in pursuit of some crush? No reason you couldn't be there either... unless I guess they are going at it snogging or she planned on confessing that moment or something..."

He frowned as he considered the whole thing and felt his cheeks flush again and Julius couldn't help but think how much he had to get it together. He was going to blame the whole thing on being cooped up all summer with just his thoughts and books and that was about it. You could only do so much studying and so many Suduko puzzles and Crosswords before getting bored of it. It wasn't like he didn't like Celeana just he'd rather not be so flustered about the whole thing. It wasn't like the underclassman was a mean sort who would ridicule him or something if she got the slightest hint his feelings for her may not be the purely platonic 'you are a good person and fun to be around', which was true but the fact he sought her out went a bit beyond that. He wasn't stupid. "Well, I guess it worked out for my benefit," He concluded with a smile. "Not, that I suppose meeting your friends would be that horrible. You got the honors of meeting Dori after all."

He glanced to her when she asked her question about continuing to accompaning her and smiled at her when he heard the hint of hope in her voice. At least she liked having him around in some capacity. "Sure," He said reaching out his hand to take her hand to not get separated in the crowd when he froze for a moment and then took it and led the way to the carriages and said looking away and explaining in a logical tone, "This way we won't lose each other in the crowd. Even with the first years heading out its pretty crowded..."

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:56 am
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin Third-year

"Having fun,"

"A long name is a better than a medieval one, if you ask me," Gunilda shrugged, completely disregarding the even worse nicknames Cathy tried to suggest. She actually laughed when she started going on about being late, despite hating turning up late herself- it was only the feast! She grinned at Cathy, "Again, I wouldn't worry, it's just the feast, we can eat all year for that matter." Although, she still looked at the door, her main goal for the meantime to get a cold glass of pumpkin juice, or at least to not die from dehydration. She eyed the girl amusedly at her next statement; didn't she realise they were going to have to hurt plants eventually? Sure, there was little point in wasting those that could be used, but hurting the plant couldn't be avoided if you intended on harvesting them. Kindly she suggested, "You might want to get used to hurting plants, I'm not kidding. And yes, yes you did." Gunilda good-naturedly teased with a chuckle, as always completely unoblivious that what she said might come across as rude. But it was true, right? If you didn't like doing something you need to do, you should try to get used to it to make it easier on yourself in the future. And Cathy really had overreacted, regardless of if Gunilda had stepped in, plus Gunilda was only messing with her. She had only done so because the girl was in a state, that and burning the plant would be a waste.

Out Of Cauldrons:

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:27 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Mira sighed as Benjamin started questioning who told her she had to take extra classes. “Her cousin David League. From what I hear it’s complicated, however she has to take muggle studies or something like that.” She explained. “Here’s a question for you. If you didn’t care about ever flying on a broom or getting a job requiring a flying certificate, would not getting it really be considered a punishment?” Mira asked looking at him inquisitively.

The silence that fell on Mira didn’t last when Benjamin called her princess.
“Don’t call me princess.” She said finally speaking up. “And just for the record, as much as my father I’m sure would be happy to hear I’ve found my inner lion, I don’t think he’d want to hear about it. I’d rather not hear about why you shouldn’t break school rules when I don’t follow them already as it is.” She added in detail. Yes, she too had a father who was part of the Gryffindor house. Her whole family on her father’s side was Gryffindor something she knew was a hard to believe when you looked at her.

Looking to Timothy’s note Mira got what he was saying. It wasn’t like she was made at Tanya anyway she was just weird, which probably wasn’t much of a surprise considering the house she was placed in.
“Hey Timothy, I get it. Though you know just because you take advanced flying doesn’t mean you have to do it because you’re on the Quidditch team. You can do it just because you like flying.” She told her Ravenclaw friend. If anything he got her mind off of the thestrals.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue under robes

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games