Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Private Residence: Private Estate [Abandoned] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Entering the way to the abandoned building, Okabe glanced around and saw that no people were around, the place was silent. However, Okabe always enjoyed coming here to throw a few bombs, to test their demo power. OKabe looked at the house, it was in bad shape, if anyone wsa in there, they'd be lucky to be alive. Okabe put his hands in the clay bags and produced a bunch of explosive bullets, then threw them in the air then made a handsigns and a gust of wind shot them out the house, he smiled as the pellets shot into the building then began to make small little explosions damaging the place further. Okabe then turned and went on to the next area.
[Patrol Village Mission in progress.]
[/exit]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:27 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 340/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 500 x❹ AC: 750
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo walked in to the abandoned estate, looking around at the place. The once gorgeous home had fallen in to a horrible state of disrepair; not having known the warm touch of a person for some time. Sonyo made herself to the small shrine she knew was there, bowing her head in respect for a moment to all the people who had once lived here, and most likely passed on. Sonyo pulled the key and the letter from her pocket; the scoured the house for any signs of where to pick up Yura's trail.

However the female shinobi had the unshakable feeling that she was trudging in to something she shouldn't be getting involved in..

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:39 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

The entire estate was silent, and rather cold and dry for being in the middle of a sweltering jungle. Pieces of the building creaked as Sonyo moved about, but as she entered the living room on the first floor, her foot caught on a piece of dirtied fabric stuck in the floorboards. There in the room, a definite chill would run up her spine...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:14 am
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo wasn't one to get cold easily, she had spent many years in the chill of Yukigakure, playing out in the snow with minimal protection. However, the female still stiffened as the chill crawled it's way up her back. Part of her wanted to run, she was only just a knew genin and already she was possibly trudging in to UHV affairs.. if the president knew...

'No...' The female thought, gripping her fists, 'I have to continue, I WILL finish this mission.. ' Sonyo crouched down, trying to pry her fingers under and pop up the floorboard in order to grab whatever fabric it was stuck under the wood and assess it. Her mind spun, what if it had blood on it...?

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:23 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

Prying the board up, it easily popped open as a hidden spring somewhere activated. Profuse amounts of heat and mechanical sounds blasted forth from the open hole, revealing a large open space under the empty house, extending down several tens of meters. Some large operation was under way in the bowels of the city, and yet no one of the normal kind knew anything about it. Looking at the piece of cloth, it appeared to be no more than a simple tatter, torn off from the floor board being brought down upon a larger swath. Gears and spindles rotated in the intermediate air above the set of bridges and guards patrolling below. Upon the closest horizontal, rotating gear lay a small emaciated woman who appeared to be unable to leave the safety of her platform. Looking up at Sonyo, she tried unsuccessfully to squish down and disappear by blending into the background.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:21 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 330/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 500 x❹ AC: 750
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo felt her heart hammering in her chest, did Skelly know about this? She had to tell him when she made it back... if she made it back alive that was. She took off her snow white coat to reveal darker clothing underneath, setting it neatly down beside the entry way before lowering herself down by the gear. She looked down, trying to keep herself as calm as she could, before looking back at the woman, keeping her voice low. "Ms. Yura...? Is that you?" Sonyo reached to her neck and tugged on the headband lightly. "I'm here to save you.. Please let me help you..." Sonyo made a hand seal with her free hand, gathering the moisture in the stuff underground room to form a bridge between the entry way and the gear the woman was sat on. Sonyo then reached out her hand in hopes the woman would grab it.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

❶ JUTSU NAME:: Hyōton [ Ice Release ] x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: D x ❸ JUTSU COST:: -10 x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.:: The act of combining wind and water chakra in order to generate water-composed ice. This method can be performed on existing bodies of water, or by manipulating the minute amount of water molecules in the air, either way, it is an impressive and powerful feat that requires only a single hand. Ice created this way lays dormant- they are not attacks on their own.
                                              The ice created in this method is very compact, often melted only by fire and demon techniques three [3] ranks higher than them.

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:15 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

Spinning around and around on her rotating gear, the woman solemnly nodded at Sonyo's question. It was indeed Lady Yura, but as Sonyo stretched out a hand, Yura couldn't reach out far enough to grasp it upon each full turn. There was plenty of room to actually stand on the gear for extra height, but the tailor couldn't even if she wanted. Pulling back her extended hand, she pointed at her ankle as she sat spinning. Pulling her hand up to her mouth, she tried to clear her throat enough to speak, but no audible sound emitted. The noise was enough in the room that speaking with her meek voice would be impossible, let alone trying to keep from drawing attention to themselves. Sonyo would have to find a way to physically lift her up and out, for future medical help.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:20 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 320/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 500 x❹ AC: 750
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo wracked her brain, it seemed that Ms. Yura had injured herself, on top of being so weak from being on these cogs for a while. There had to be a way to safely get Ms. Yura out and to medical attention without hurting her further... But how? She didn't want to attract the attention of the menacing looking workers below. She needed to be able to sneak out without their attention.. there'd be no way that the small female could make it out with Yura while being chased.

Sonyo would have to risk being caught. Sonyo slid across her own bridge on to the same cog that held Ms. Yura. She helped the woman up, allowing the female to support most, if not all of her weight, on her, before helping her across the bridge. Sonyo made a hand seal, creating steps back up to the surface with a slippery surface on one side. Sonyo climbed up the steps, pulled the female up the slippery side so that she wouldn't have to use that bad ankle, and then sat her down safely on the floor before carefully closing the floorboards, hoping the lack of light would hide her ice.

Sonyo then turned to the female she had somehow managed to haul out of the hole, panting. Her arms ached and trembled. "Ms.. Yura... Are... You... Okay...?"

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

❶ JUTSU NAME:: Hyōton [ Ice Release ] x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: D x ❸ JUTSU COST:: -10 x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.:: The act of combining wind and water chakra in order to generate water-composed ice. This method can be performed on existing bodies of water, or by manipulating the minute amount of water molecules in the air, either way, it is an impressive and powerful feat that requires only a single hand. Ice created this way lays dormant- they are not attacks on their own.
                                              The ice created in this method is very compact, often melted only by fire and demon techniques three [3] ranks higher than them.

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:53 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

"Y-yes, but my ankle is throbbing," Lady Yura replied, as soon as the struggle to climb had ended. It seemed as though, with her bad, twisted ankle, the tailor had been unable to return, and had initially given up all hope. "Did Justice send you," she quietly asked, watching as Sonyo closed the floorboard. With a great heave, all was still, silent, and cold once more. Some wonderment must be taking place here, to be able to completely negate and then put off such stifling achievements. To be certain, this house was a feat of its own, not to detract from that which was occurring below it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:14 am
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 335/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 500 x❹ AC: 750
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo moved over to her jacket and picked it up, dusting it off. She checked the back under her hood to make sure that her seamwork was still holding up before putting her snow-white coat back on and flipping up her hood. She turned and blinked, confused at Yura. "Justice? Who's that?" Sonyo looked around for something she could possibly wrap the woman's ankle in to support it in till she could get her to the hospital. "Ms. Yura what happened to you..?"

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.:: .

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

Lady Yura watched as Sonyo inspected her coat, and waited before answering. "Sergeant J. Skelly, hun." Looking a bit despondent, the Lady glanced down at the ground. "I discovered a vast expanse under the village when I was working on including Fuuinjutsu to clothing. Something reacted in my bolt of cloth when I applied my seal to it, causing the Fuuin Ward to go out of control. Guards showed up to arrest me, so I ran to the academy to quickly find out what was going on, but they caught up to me there. I had to drop everything and run here, because that's where my bolt kept pointing me to, and then to the floorboard. I sent a ransom note to Skelly before . When I pried open the board, it sprung up and then slammed shut as I fell down. We need to tell Justice about this, but the office always has a lot of guards stationed." New information, clues, and all of it might simply vanish if Lady Yura makes a public appearance. Might be best to leave her here for the moment, in case the guards are still searching for her, and find a way to clear her name. (with J. Skelly)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:33 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

"Alright," The female said begrudgingly, "Please be safe, and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to search me out, Ms. Yura.." And with that, Sonyo made her way out of the building as if nothing happened while she was in there.

[ Exeunt: to Humid Citadel ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.:: .

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,200 ➍AC:: 300
                                                        < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

looking around, all Aizen seen was abandonment. "I wonder how long its been since someone lived here". Aizen then thought about him having his own home instead of an apartment. well something to think about for another day. for now time to get on with the mission.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                        → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:25 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

On their way through the Village, Chigiri and Kuro passed by an abandoned estate. It looked like it used to be the home to a prominent figure in the Village. "Rumors were that this place was here since before the Sound Village.", Chigiri remarked. "It's too bad...coulda been a nice place to shack up.", she concluded as they did a quick sweep around it's perimeter before moving along. There wasn't much to see here on their path to greatness and knowledge of the Village. She couldn't help but feel she wouldn't miss this landmark if it were ever to be fully destroyed.

[Exit]
[Patrol The Village :: C-Rank :: 9/15 Places]

User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
→→ Xmas 2017 PA
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 0
→→ -

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games