Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Private Residence: Private Estate [Abandoned] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:33 am
Carrot made it past the gates before she burst into noisy tears, falling into the snow slightly. She kept herself up then ran into her home, pushing through the doors only to stop Its so..so quiet. tears came faster now as she walked through the silent halls of the manse, pain making her choke in her throat. She collapsed on her bed and curled into a ball, crying into the covers as she tried to silence her noises.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 pm
Carrot walked into her home and stopped, staring at her image in the mirror by the hall. Her brown hair was so...hard for her to take right now Its not my mood anymore. I don't like it...it's so ugly. she thought then stepped up to the mirror, touching it "I'm so ugly..." she whispered and her tears bubbled over as she slumped to the ground. After crying more she wiped her tears and walked into the bathroom, grabbing a bottle she'd been saving. Staring at the dye, a rich brown that was almost black in some lights, Carrot looked at herself in the mirror. She had a towel wrapped around her shoulders and a knife lay nearby "I'm not Carrot. I'm not." she whispered then began working on her hair. She worked on it for hours before she was happy with it and now "Carrot is dead. I am Ayaki again." she whispered before leaving.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm
Aya wrapped her robe around her, taking solace in the thick clothe that warmed her as she sat. Her bedroom was cold, as always, and even the mice seemed to be hiding from the cold weather. She leaned till she was lying on the bed, her hair fanned around her as she stared at nothing "Am I still ugly?" she whispered to herself before closing her eyes and falling asleep, the robe her only warmth.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 am
Ayaki slid out of her bed and re-dressed in a kimono, using one with heavier cloth to keep her warm. She wore thick socks and slipped into sandals before doing her hair up to keep it from getting tangled. She pulled some food from her cupboard and tucked it in a small bag before leaving.
((exits))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 pm
Re-Read First Post.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki shuffled her feet outside the gates to her home, refusing to go in alone Shigeru must have gotten caught up with something...yes...that's it. she thought, nervously pulling at her clothes in a destructive way. She stopped and immediately went to pull and twist at her hair, stepping from foot to foot as she did. She braided little bits of her hair over and over again on the left side, making 3-4braids within minutes "Shige-nii san..." she mumbled, starting to braid again as some came undone in her nervous shuffling.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Finally, after searching the streets for any familiar places, Shigeru had found Ayaki's house again. There she stood waiting for him, surely not before going to the springs, thought Shigeru. The first time, Ayaki had shown Shigeru where the house was. It was apparent that Shige had not memorized exactly where it was although it was larger and quite personalized. He walked up the steps to the wooden house, shaking his head at himself. It looks just as I remember, but then again, I have only been here once. "I had trouble finding the house." Shigeru said shamefully as he noticed that Ayaki had been trying to braid her hair. SHe still wore the Yukikage's clothes which were too large for her. "Here, let's go get you some better clothes." Shigeru said before he extended his hand and opened the door for himself. He felt strange for entering another person's house especially since it was Ayaki's. It was a fact that Shigeru had only been in two homes: The one of the Jounin that cared for him and Ayaki's. Shigeru had always stayed at hotels throughout his missions. Once Shigeru stepped inside, he felt no difference between the inside air and the air outside. He could still clearly see his breath as he looked around. The place looked torn apart and unattended to. It looked abandoned and as if wildlife had claimed it. Everything seemed to surprise Shigeru and take him off guard. It's worse than I thought. Shigeru thought as he glanced at Ayaki.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:46 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki followed him inside mutely, nervously pulling at her hair as she stepped over broken glass and mirrors. She kept close to Shigeru, the cold having little effect on her it appeared "Its bad in here...can we move faster please?" she whispered, almost begging him to move faster as she stepped over mice and other nasties that crawled across the floor. She was looking for her room but since all the rooms had been ransacked and destroyed...it was proving hard to find. She remembered one thing about her room "My room is locked. I don't know which one it is though..." clothes and other things had been thrown out into the hall way after being torn and ruined. She stumbled as her foot caught on a loose jacket and she kicked it away, hugging the wall now as she moved.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:35 am

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji appeared outside the house and she was smoking a long Japanese pipe and she had her arms crossed. Fuji blow out a puff of smoke before speaking. "Hey, is anyone alive in there!!!" she shouted as she seemed a bit annoyed. "We have to get going in a few minutes and I need you guys out here pronto!" she shouted outside the house. She did not want to go in, it would be rude for her to do so without the okay Kage or not.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:47 am
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Where could the Kage be... Miyuki rubbed her head and wandered around. Her long, onyx braid was flowing behind her as she gracefully glided around the village, searching for the possible whereabouts of the Kage. The headband she had received earlier that day was still half-heartedly strung on her waist; one end of the headband tucked into her band and the other end hanging vertically down so that the snow insignia was sideways. As she walked, it bounced lightly against her leg in a barely noticeable movement. Truthfully, she had been too busy to worry about properly fastening her headband. As such, it would remain at her waist, and there was hardly a chance that she would move it any time soon. Especially not now, when she was so desperately searching for the Kage... Just as she thought about this, she heard the Kage's voice. Apparently, she was calling out to the Chuunin within the house. Miyuki hastened her step until she was alongside the leader.

Since she had dismissed both her puppets, she was alone and appeared unarmed. But in an instant, she could call either or both puppets to her side and with all the moves she had trained to learn, would be extremely deadly for a Genin. "Madame Kage, I have been looking for you. I'm ready to depart." As she said this, she tapped her toe absentmindedly and looked at the kiseru ((assuming by "Japanese pipe" you mean a kiseru)) the Kage was smoking. Maybe smoking a kiseru would add to her "sexy" look (she was totally kidding with this thought, yet still held the idea of picking up a smoking habit in her later years to make her appear more impressive without her puppets). Thinking about her puppets, Miyuki wondered when she would get to call them. Truthfully, she was very excited for the mission so that she could debut the brothers Masaru and Mitsuhide. This was their first mission as well as her. And they would fight strong, as they had learned pretty much all of the moves in the scrolls that they had been given. She was ready to depart and simply had to wait for the Kage's orders.

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

Shigeru looked away from the house to Ayaki, at the mention of her not knowing which one of he rooms was hers. It looks as if there was a break in. Like Ayaki had abandoned this house not long after I left. With a confused look, Shige was about to ask Ayaki about what had happened, when he heard someone outside calling out to them. It was the Yukikage. Shigeru looked towards the window then back at Ayaki. "We should hurry." Shigeru said to Ayaki, looking a bit concerned. He placed his hand against one of the walls and closed his eyes. After a moment, the layout of the house, the wooden frame, became visible to Shigeru. He could 'feel' the house and could determine which door was least opened. It was from a room not so far from the kitchen, next to the one that Shigeru had stayed in. He stepped away from the wall and towards the room. Shigeru knelt down next to the door and glanced at Ayaki, hoping he would be able to unlock the door without destroying it. He put his hands together and performed two hand signs before closing his eyes and placing his hands on the wooden floor in front of Ayaki's door. Wood Release: Tree Limb Technique. Behind the locked door, a creaking could be heard as the wooden floor gave fruit to a single tendril. It stretched and rose up to the door knob but blindly. Shigeru's eyebrows furrowed in concentration. The wooden root moved around aimlessly until it touched the knob, it then gripped it and tried to open the door room the inside. Shigeru seemed to stop breathing as he moved his will through his wooden extension. The root wrapped around the knob and felt around for the lock. After it had found it, it pushed against it, attempting to turn it. It would not move so Shigeru let out a quick breath. His chakra running down from the wooden floor to the other side of the door. The small root then branched out into three other parts. It was then that one part held the knob, the second and third pinched the lock and turned it. There was a click and Shigeru pulled away the roots back into the floor. After they had disappeared, Shige stood and opened the door, looking back to Ayaki, not wanting to enter her room. Although the place had been ruined, Shigeru still respected his friend.

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:43 am
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki moved into the room, her feet stirring up an intense cloud of dust. The dust was inches thick in places as she began pulling things out of drawers and her closet. She was almost ignoring the people outside as she found her clothes "I'll change. Go outside, please." she said pleasantly, moving to the bathroom. She immediately stripped, ignoring the ruined sink and water soaked floor Gotta dress differently...she thought and pulled on a dark black jumper with long sleeves and a high neck. Over this she pulled on a pair of mid-thigh shorts of dark green and heavy set of dark gray boots that came up to mild-calf. Ayaki slipped into a short t-shirt of black and gray camouflage that came to just above her ribs. Her headband went around her left thigh and she exited the bathroom "Shoo, micey. Shoo, shoo." she said, shaking her hands at mice that had settled on her bag. They scattered and she strapped her bag holding her arrows and bow to one shoulder as well as her staff "Done." she said, proceeding to race out the door into the snow. She didn't want to be any closer to this house than she had to be and her running kicked up snow as she ran past the kage and the genin. She turned a few feet away to face them, staring at the smoke as it rose "Smoking is bad for you, Yuki kage-dono."

((OoC: Sorry for the hold up. Got sick.))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image

Shigeru stepped aside for Ayaki to enter and backed out of the room when prompted. He crossed his arms and waited outside for Ayaki. After a few minutes, Ayaki burst out of her room, wearing a style of clothing he had never seen before. He watched her as she ran out of her room and out of the house, loudly cracking the debris across the floor. Shigeru calmly walked out the front door and closed it behind. he did not worry about it being locked since he figured no one would want to break into such a place. Ayaki quickly ran past the Genin kunoichi and the Yukikage waiting outside. Shige walked up to the two shinobi and gestured with his head in a way that reflected a shrug towards Ayaki. He looked to the Yukikage and nodded to her with a slight smile on his face, choosing to let go of what he had seen in Ayaki's house. "We're ready." He said considering Ayaki's enthusiasm and display of energy.

Phone text did not work!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:15 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Seeing that Shigeru was staying near the Kage and the genin, Ayaki moved immediately back towards them. She stepped up next to him and reached back to hold onto her bag strap "Ready, steady, go." she agreed. After a moment she began braiding her hair down the side of her neck, pulling all the strands tight as she did. After a few minutes she had a shoulder length braid that was tied with a ribbon to keep it out of her face Make it or break it. Maybe gonna break it. she thought, playing with the tip of her braid.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games