Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| A.N.B.U. ][ S.O.U.N.D. Base Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:31 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Konin | R [O] G U E | Suiton : Doton | AC 73,700 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 75/570 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Yokai [Kai] | Non-Chakra Abilities | Twin Brother | Outcast | ✧ ⇣

The twin's smiles were identical when Skelly said wonderful, their expressions only slightly different. Kal's was more of a smile of someone who had gotten some kind of confirmation and Kai's was of one who had just seen years of work recognized, approved of and found to be impressive. Both looked at each other for a moment then back to Skelly "It's unlikely you'll get a report...if your second wave does get there, I'm certain the shinobi will have returned and at least attempted a reentry by now." Kal pointed out, not showing any sign of caring about what happened to either side. Kai turned slightly, looking now at the graphics Kal had been interested in, and Kal thought on what Skelly had said. Did he...did he really believe that? "I'm sorry...but your UHV launched multiple unprovoked attacks on the villages. Just now, you've told me that you've launched two waves of attacks on Kirigakure." Kal tilted his head, his expression bordering on curious and incredulous "Your actions have made you an enemy of every village except Kirigakure while it was under my kageship. Already the villages are attempting a unifying front against Oto and they intend, as soon as this place is located, to launch a firestorm type of attack." Kai stood and walked slightly around, letting go of one of Kal's hands only for both to reach and take the other, allowing Kai to walk a little closer to the graphic. Kal didn't take his eyes off Skelly "...whether your President acknowledges it or not, you are already at war. It is a quiet war, one still defined by small excursions and bickering, yes. But..." he seemed to be leaning more towards confusion now, trying to understand this man. He was sympathetic, intelligent, warrior minded...and yet "You want peace for the former residents of the village. I can appreciate that. I left my village...for much the same reason. I've done what is necessary." Kal's words sounded hollow and pained, like he was repeating something that had long lost it's worth. Looking down at the arm, Kal tried not to...scoff? Laugh? It was a kind gesture and he shook his head quietly "Unless it will cause trouble for you and yours, I will let my chakra return. It's...hard to breathe when I'm like this." Kai stepped back to Kal's side, gloved hand touching his twin's shoulder "We asked the President but he seemed a little out of touch at the time. We're here for asylum. Will you or can you give it to us?" It seemed that the twins might be done sharing what secrets they hid. Now, they were asking for the assistance their information had hopefully bought them.

AandOE

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:24 pm
    CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    Justice 'The Sergeant' Skeleton
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"One Day, The Honorable Snow Will Sing Once More..."

Skelly dropped his hand when the confused look came across Kal's face, making a gesture of 'ooookay', palm up as he retracted it. Leaning back again in his seat, he let his eyes wander up to the ceiling. In the flickering light of the torches, small sparkly stars of an unknown stone briefly flashed from time to time. The Ex-Mizukage is just like me, Justice pondered, letting the cool damp air settle from all the recent movement. Bringing his attention back to order when asylum was brought up again, Skelly scratched the back right part of his neck with his left hand. "Hm," Skelly vocalized, thinking. "If it were up to me, I would be fine with you two staying in the village. While you are here, though, I'll have to assign a watch over you: not for any reason other than to placate Horace. It won't be easy to move his mind--you'll have to start out at the very bottom--and if I know him well enough by now, I'll have to practice my theatre skills." Sighing in resignation, and knowing fully well that the President's actions were causing their own problems, Skelly could only do what was necessary at the moment. "To make this easier for me, you're going to have to at least look roughed up, and make some terrible sounds before we go back out that door. The more realistic we come across, the easier a discussion will be with him, and the faster the rumors will spread, which will be needed I can tell." It didn't matter how it would happen, but with the amount of dust in the room, looking the part of dirty would be easy. Ruffling and wrinkling clothes would also be easy, and blood was always around for smearing. Still sitting in his chair, Skelly awaited for an answer, an eyebrow raised.

User Image

"Play The Tempo In Your Soul."

Focus On Living :::
    For Today And Tomorrow:::  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:42 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 85/570 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Kal shrugged as Kai spoke up "We didn't expect to be unwatched. So long as the watchers understand that we are not toys to be pushed about, that will be fine." starting at the bottom would be a little more difficult purely for the fact that anyone who saw Kal use a jutsu or if there was a sensor would know he was not. Hell, anyone would know he was not from here period "We will do our best to be non-threatening in our actions." Kai said, his expression doubtful of the way they would go about doing that. Kai could easily enough blend into the area, having almost no chakra to speak of, and being used to not standing out. Kal, on the other hand, would stick out. He hadn't made his features known outside of Kirigakure and was relatively anonymous in terms of who he had been. But he wasn't used to being confined in spaces or to villages nor to pretending to be less than what he was "You're not touching my brother." as if to prove the issue, Kal was firm in his stance. He glared at Skelly without any animosity but the plain truth was that he would kill to protect Kai "You're welcome to do all the roughing you want on my person but if you touch Kai, this will not be easy for anyone." standing, he shooed Kai into the corner of the room, his twin frowning unhappily. Turning back to Skelly, Kal stood patiently "And, as I have made that very clear to anyone and everyone, it will not be hard to sell that I reacted poorly to your interrogation and you were forced to be harsher on me." Kai looked at Seklly was Kal spoke, his expression mixed and almost impossible to read.

AandOE

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:12 pm

☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Shifting his position in the chair, Skelly propped a leg up on one of the opposing seats. A look of confusion came over the good Sergeant when Kal spoke of actually touching and roughing them up. With Kai shooed to the corner of the room, was this truly becoming violent? "What are you doing," Skelly asked, blinking several times with a raised eyebrow. Emphasizing the verb in the next segment, he continued, "You are a shinobi, aren't you? Henge no Jutsu is one of the most basic techniques in our arsenal. Putting on a few bruises can't possibly mean that you want for me to bash you around, can it?" A redundant statement or not, the Sergeant dropped his foot from the seat and stood, placing both hands on the table to do so. "If you don't want to use Henge, there's ash from the torches and plenty of dust to appear roughed up. Real bruises would take a while to form, in any case." After this last bit, their next task would be to head back up, where Skelly had some more steel nerved guards, and introduce the twins to their new life.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:18 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 85/570 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Both twin's tilted their heads at Skelly's response, staring at him with equal amounts of surprise. Kal seemed more hesitant than before, his expression clouded "You are..." "Not what we expected at all." Kai finished, the twins looking at each other as well. After a moment, Kai steped up to Kal who quickly twitched his hands to give them a rough appearance. Kai added some dirt and deftly put some black ash along one side of his twin's face "You're strange." Kai said as Kal did the same for him, but less on the face and more along the back of the neck. Dusting off their fingers on each other's clothes, they turned to Skelly "Are we adequate now?" they asked at the same time, each expression identical in their slightly cowed features. A fake, no doubt, but it looked like they had been properly roughed up and would behave meekly... at least in public.

AandOE

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:08 pm

☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Throwing open the door, Skelly led the way across the field of wonderfully colored flowers. With all eyes on them, the guards on the steps and their piercing gazes brightened at the sad state the brothers were in now. Reaching the base of the stairs, the Sergeant motioned behind him. "We're taking these two in, to their new assignments," he stated flatly, popping his knuckles to indicate the treatment rendered. Bewilderment gradually subsided to a sense of domineering ownership in the guard group, their thoughts leading them to believing that a Mizukage was nothing to the UHV's might. If they could take in a man of such stature as a Genin--and his brother--then the other villages would go down in short order. Soon, they thought, the war would be over. Turning their backs on the Sergeant and his two keeps, the guards led the way back up the stairs. On the way up, Skelly produced two headbands and two Company 7b patches for his new 'Genin'. With the initiation complete, there would still be a small amount of time wherein a few guards would be around the brothers, for safety. (you're free now to post other places as you wish)

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:12 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 95/570 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Kal kept his expression neutral but the guards reactions drove a cold spike of hate into his center. His eyes were blank and hid the contempt that rose around him, watching them with a curious sense of detachment Your arrogance will lead to your deaths. As all who are arrogant are blind. he thought, dropping his gaze and reaching for his twin's fingers. Intertwining their fingers, Kai shuffled closer to Kal, leaning into him slightly. Most of it was an act of restraint for his brother. By being close to him, Kai could prevent and deter any kind of negative reaction from Kal. Looking at Skelly as he produced headbands and patches, Kai took them with his free hand. Kal appeared to have turned his meekness into disinterest and was looking around as they went back up to the surface "Here, Kal." Kai tied a knot in one of the headbands and lifted it over Kal's head, dropping it around his neck. Kal blinked and looked at it, using a finger to tip it up to look at the sigil. He frowned as Kai put his on in the same place and reached out to touch Kai's headband as well, the twin's blinking at each other for a few minutes as they examined their new accessory. It had been a long time since either had worn a headband "What now?" Kal asked, looking at Skelly, his expression still frowning.

AandOE

• PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:55 pm

☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Reaching the top of the stairs, all but two of the guards continued on towards the office. These two guards were muscle bound, one male and one female. Both sported a single bladed polearm (pudao), but the male also sported the normal UHV body armor. The female was dressed in typical ANBU gear, minus the mask, and had her shinobi headband wrapped around her left arm. "They will be your first round of guards," Skelly announced, after Kal shot a frowny question towards him. "One for each of you. Don't discount their abilities, or test them. Think of them only as your own personal shadow." The Sergeant winked towards the brothers, once, before carrying on to the future. "While our Company of 7b is quite large, there are a few star shinobi pupils that I'd like for you to meet. Help them as you would help yourselves, and then see me for missions. Housing will also be provided, but don't expect it to be anything great: we are a predominately strict military. The students will be in the academy if you have no further questions." Through the door at the top, the group would return through the many cobblestoned hallways towards the main office. [to the offices]

User Image

Focus On Living ::: Teaching
    For Today And Tomorrow ::: Growing  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:36 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 105/570 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Kal arched a brow at the guards, his expression neutral, bu Kai sputtered "I don't fight. Or any of that." he said, his tone mildly protesting but mostly just surprised that he would even warrant a guard. Kal was the dangerous one...it wasn't like Kai even had an ounce of chakra in him. Kal sniffed slightly and then shrugged at Skelly's introduction "Very well." he said finally and watched the man leave before eyeing the guards. It wasn't challenging but it wasn't friendly. More like he was trying to decide if they would dangerous to his brother. Appearing to decide they wouldn't be, Kal looped his arm through Kai's and started walking "We're going to wander until we find the academy. You're welcome to be more than shadows, if you think a conversation would be worthwhile." Kai stammered at Kal's comment before the two walked off.
    ((Exits))

AandOE

• PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:12 am
    User Image

Whise
    (Weiss or w-AY-s)
    Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1120/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:28600 Info Currently Undiscoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Whise clone arrived at the Anbu headquarters. Like most of the village it seemed devoid of life and shinobi. He had definitely seen some of them around though. But luckily because of his sensor jutsu they couldn't sense him at all. He looks like a civilian to a sensor. He sneaked in and looked for the main control and storage. He began quietly stealing anything he could get his hands on. Shinobi Data, gate records everything. At the main terminal he would also attempt to remove any information they had after he took it for himself after course.

Fūnyū no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ]
    Kaifū no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ]

Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 5/5 post before it can be dispelled

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf around my neck

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Millionaire 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:30 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    ➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,200 ➍AC:: 300
                                                          < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The sound base. The future home of Isora and Aizen, future ANBU or Oinin. No matter what, Aizen knew he would get Isora and himself that title. Aizen couldn't dwell on it, for now he had to leave.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                          xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                          <
                                                          SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                          → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                          → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                          → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                          → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                          → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster
                                                          Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                          Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:35 am
    Chigiri Sonozaki
    Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
    User Image

On her way to the Otokage's office, were Horus presided over the Village. Chigiri and Kuro passed by the ANBU headquarters. The place were the Village's most elite Black Operations unit was stationed. While she was not allowed to get a closer look at the place, one could surmise that no trouble would be found here, and if it was, it was in a restricted area. "Well, maybe when we're older? Oh who am I kidding...Black Ops isn't our road.", Chigiri said with a slight chuckle as they continued. It wasn't a matter of being older, so much as it was a matter of them not planning on it making much of a difference in their career path.

[Exit]
    [Patrol The Village :: C-Rank :: 10/15 Places]

User Image

Quote:
    OOC:
    Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
    315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
    →→ Xmas 2017 PA
    • Speed ► 6
    →→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
    • Reflex ► 2
    →→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
    • Fortitude ► 0
    →→ -

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games