Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| A.N.B.U. ][ S.O.U.N.D. Base Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm
A.N.B.U. Headquarters
May the sound surround you.

User Image

Description: Circling down from the path just left of the Otokage's office door, an elderly set of stone stairs remain etched into the side of a cavern wall. Easily able to comfortably stand and walk with 2 shinobi abreast from each other, any further and the precipice to the bottom can be welcomed with open arms. Upon reaching the main A.N.B.U. building, one will see its small structure is aside an older one, that being a bridge hanging between two cliffs.

After crossing the ancient bridge suspended in the air, the remaining stairs spiral down within a nearly cylinder-shaped space mined out from the opposing cavern's own. (40 meters' radius) Laying at the bottom of the three hundred meter descent is a garden teeming with the most wildly vibrant plant life, its main occupant being that of the sentient Jofuku variety. From the bottom of the stairs to the nearly middle of the space is guarded by these folks, with the only break being that of a one story stone prison, meant to hold two or less highly volatile prisoners. Ringing the outside of the garden, underneath the stairs, is a waterway which leads to many corners of the village. Looking up, one will see that although there is no overhead sunlight, a mysterious, glowing flower lines the ancient walls in such a fashion as to be able to even read small calligraphy. It is often rumored in the Anbu corps that whomever planted the Jofuku down here must have also constructed other subterranean rooms and devices, but the general populace is unaware of either. The Oinin corps, however, may have some answers...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 pm
Construction Men NPCs: Bob (left), Harold (center), José (right)

----------from the mansion----------

Being led in under quite some strict rules, several ANBU & Oinin followed the trio & their workers everywhere they went in this facility. In fact, aside from the strangely warm oasis, there wasn't much to it. "Time to get to work, boys," Harold laughed heartily, signalling to José. "This place needs a secret network of tunnels, dry docks, & a train yard. Go in that order so that we can fill in the rest later." Nodding his head, José began his work, & soon enough it was finished, thanks to Ryumyaku usage.

----------to the hospital thread----------

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki passed by the Anbu frost base, he saw some men working on it, nothing out of the ordinary he had heard that construction workers hav come into the village to fortify things. He kept on moving.

- AC:1450 Ryo:750 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru continued to inspect her surroundings with a sharp eye before arriving to the Oasis. She knew just how far she was permitted to go, so she kept her distance and patrolled around the perimeter before moving on to the next place on her mental list.

Patrol the Village mission post
Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki once again passed by the brand new Frost base, he would be in there one day. He just knew it, he would be the captain of the Anbu Black ops.

- AC:5700 Ryo:4250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:38 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya arrived at the base, patrolled, and saw that it was safe. Then he left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

Missions:
Patrol the Village The Base is safe!

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:08 pm
]
Dcme

User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxNinjutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ~ ~ ♪ That music, can you hear it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's the song for your Funeral ♫ ~ ~ ~

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh arrived at his favorite base in the village, much better than the Office even. He would place the Office here, but it was a hassle to get here... Suoh stepped into the main hall of the Base with tap tapping of his shoes on the glass floors, the coy fish swimming under them, the occasional colorful snake slithering through the waters as well. "So Apollo, time to talk about brass tax." Suoh said as he arrived at a large set of metal doors. Suoh smiled as he placed his hand on the doors and stood silent. He could feel something deep within, it seemed one of the subjects in question had awoken! Suoh's smile only grew. "One's awake." Suoh undid the Special Sealing Barrier and opened the doors, walking in with Apollo on tail.

Chakra Lvl :: [ 1210 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 1210 cP ] out of [ 1210 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 410 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 410 sP ] out of [ 410 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
The sight of Otogakure was indeed one Apollo relished~ After all, this would be his new home in a month or so. Only after he finished the need preparations and such~ The waltz too and through the large metal doors of the sound base filled him with a sort of childish glee. Why, this was show and tell time and he had much to do for both aspects of those words. "Soon you'll be getting a plethora of nin under the name of Otogakure. These are my followers whom I've come to..enjoy over the year or so of our talk~ They'll be a wonderful asset to the village and, of course, directly linked to me at all times. A gift to you, my friend~" the village was just now blossoming and, to get its feet off the ground, more respectable Shinobi would be required. Apollo would waste no time in acquiring them for the sake of growth and of course to better the bonds with Suoh. Though the two were considered scum, even scum had allies whom they trusted and, over time, Souh had become that ally. "My my~ A lovely subject you've gotten me~ Not only that, but our material is awake~ That'll make it easier for me to not only show you, but also explain the effects of this Jutsu you're about to witness. Please, get comfy~"

Apollo strolled around the man tied down, who only looked around frantically in sight of the two Shinobi. "Suoh, have you ever wondered what gives us Shinobi our essence? Well, more than just us Shinobi. Everything in the known world works off the operating factor of what I call; "Soul Energy". Its what gives our skin and bones life. Personality traits. The ego and the superego. All this and more stems from the existence of our very soul. Now, think of this; in its purest form, soul energy is, well, unstable. Its not able to take any form but the form of the body it resides in, unless given some type of conduit to direct itself into. A good example would be the Eight Gates; a Taijutsu Style that operates off bringing the optimum ability of a persons body far past what's supposed to be humanly possible. At some point, the user no longer relies on their Chakra, but the very energy that drives them forward. The Soul. Soul Energy. Now, it is seen what can happen when you direct that energy into a more..forward driving nature, but, to force it in a backwards nature. IE, totally redirecting that energy into reverse and tunneling it to a new source. That, my friend, is what I've been studying for the last year and I came to my conclusion. I've created a Jutsu to channel the raw Soul power of another being into a Chakra source, which I can then shift between the two as I please. This is what I'm about to show you, so pay attention~"

The right palm of Apollo's lit aflame with black chakra, burning as he reached around the neck of the tied up man. His hand slowly forced into into the pit of his stomach, before pulling on what looked like some form of ghost. This was of course the Soul spoken of. "The ability to reach into the core; past the flesh of skin and bone. This is my newest power~" The pure white being turned into nothing more than a flame, whisking about in Apollo's black palm as it came out fully. The man in the chair laid lifeless, obviously now dead. "Come, Suoh. Feel how warm it is~ The thing that drives us~" He had more to tell, but for now he'd allow questions to be asked and to allow his partner to see first hand what he'd become capable of.

Azzurro Skyde
Mah baddd for the wait.

Deecee Sama

Genius

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:17 am
Dcme

|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxNinjutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh smiled to Apollo on the mention of new shinobi coming along with Apollo when he came. "Perfect, it's odd really... Shinobi from the mountains and different lands have also joined us... it's as if they want us to do what we're doing." Suohs smile grew and he bowed to Apollo, when Apollo entered, Suoh closed the door behind him and the room lit up. Metal walls, wooden rackets, stone cells, and a table with plenty of trinkets around it and straps on it. The subject in question was connected to one of the wooden brackets with a large chain, his was staring in a daze and with glazed over eyes.

"Only the best Apollo." Suoh smirked and sat down in a nearby seat and listened to what Apollo had to say about his technique and the science behind it. The mention of Soul Energy enticed Suoh, and Akane for that matter. As they listened to Apollo they consulted on the idea in his mind and were, at first, doubting, but as they continued they only grew in acceptance as Apollo told them to watch. Suoh's eyes widened as the black chakra engulfed Apollo's hand and sunk into the stomach of the man in chains and ripped out his soul.

Suoh was speechless, he'd never seen anything like it... The ability that Apollo held, it was incredible. Suoh would later come to understand it fuller after the clone in the Hospital would disperse, understanding what he did to Rikio, the same black chakra... Suoh stood up and walked up to Apollo and cutiously reached out and felt the essence of the man, his soul. It was warm to the touch, but yet there was nothing for him to grab... It phased through his hand as he reached out, but the temperature did change in the locations of contact. "Amazing...." There wasn't much to say, Suoh's face was warmed and happy, his smile growing even further as his eyes locked onto the soul. Suoh couldn't help but be amazed, he was staring at a soul... something that a few years back was only a speculative subject if it in fact was a real thing, or just a failed theory.

But now was the questions time to shine... Suoh looked to Apollo with a grin and spoke in a heightened tone, his cheer in his voice, "So Apollo, now that you have the soul, and the ability to take one from their owner, or... case? What will you do with it?" He opened his hand and threw it up as a gesture "Toss it, or hold onto it?" Suoh made a gesture for each option then finally paused and looked to Apollo dead in the eyes "Or is there something else?"

Ask him...

Suoh looked to the body and smiled, he then looked to Apollo once more "Can you place a soul into another body? One which it doesn't belong in?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
It was the very epitome of his research. You see, with this ability, Apollo was able to do things most thought impossible. In theory, he'd broken the very laws that bound Shinobi to life and death. Dying was nothing by a simple misconception of thought now. If anyone wished it, their Soul could live on forever in the physical realm with nothing to come and stop them. No reaper to overlook the basis of living. In essence, he'd become able to do gods work with nothing more than a little chakra at his expense. He allowed Suoh to play about as he saw fit while continuing his explanation. "While outside the body a Soul can only existence for a few minutes at best. The essence of it deteriorates at an extremely fast pace and, if left to do so, that individual will surely die. If wanted, I could instead rip out a portion of someones Soul instead of the entire thing, but the after effect of doing something like that would leave scars on the body of that Soul. Anything from a loss of arms to eyesight to legs." It was but a simple pay off for what was to happen. If you lost a part of you in the spiritual realm, then you'd lose a part of you in the physically one all the same. Things go hand in hand and everything must be accounted for in the world of science. He learned that the hard way.

Questions were expected when you've seen something so amazing and of course Apollo would oblige with answers. This, ultimately, was something that could make Otogakure into a super power without much effort. Taking the souls of the opposing villages strongest Shinobi and implanting them into a Oto Nin; why, it was genius. "You mean a Soul Transfusion? Yes. Its an idea I've been pondering for quite some time now. Removing a soul, then placing it into another vessel. While usually I implant them into something else, I'd could easily move then to a body...or two. It would be a dangerous process with a few flaws to begin with, but...I'm sure with experimentation it can be done." The soul in his hand began to turn a deep black, signaling its death to come sooner than later. It'd been outside its vessel for too long. "Why the interest in Transfusion? Did you perhaps wish to use it on someone?"

Azzurro Skyde
Got busy. Sorry for the wait.

Deecee Sama

Genius

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:46 pm
Dcme

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

He listened intently to Apollo, his talk of soul only made Suoh smile and Akane deep inside had felt he would also find a conclusion to his horror in Apollo's words. Apollo was a God now in some conceptions, the barriers that mankind had developed; will, physical strength, aspiration... they were nothing but spiderwebs in front of him, all he had to do was swat at them and they'd be gone. It also seemed that there was a down fall. That did not change a thing though, the two men in one were still waiting for the magic words.

'Yes. Its an idea I've been pondering for quite some time now.' Suoh's face instantly lit up, he was brought to a level of determination that he hadn't seen for years in himself... As Apollo threw him the question as to why, Suoh was already half way with the preparations... "Yes." Suoh said as he walked into the back room and pulled out a body from his morg and placed it on the table, the bod was wrapped in sealing paper's and was well kept, all together, and the blonde hairs sometimes appearing from the top. "Apollo I told you about my situation with Akane right?" Suoh said this as he slowly smiled and placed his hand on the body. "Can you take him out... We are two souls in the same body, so wouldn't it work?" Suoh said with cheerfulness. "I'll be your first test subject, I am fine with this..."

The thought was amazing to the two... If Akane and Suoh were to be able to split, than they could run this place on two fronts... of course though, Akane would be nothing without his old heart that was destroyed in Suna, he had no skills or attributes anymore. He was a library that Suoh could use, and Akane wouldn't mind some freedom. If this was to work, Akane would not have chakra... he would likely be just like any other villager... But, the idea was enticing to them both.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
The answer was as clear as a bright summers day; Suoh and Akane wished to be separated. It made a lot of since, honestly. With the two of them in different paces Suoh wouldn't have to worry about running Otogakure while he was out and there was a secure head of things when the higher ups were sent on missions. The only issue with all of this was the possibility of Apollo permanently damaging both souls when the act of split was preformed. Yes, he'd done Soul Fusion and Soul Change, but never had he ripped a Soul in two different halves. Well, I wouldn't say never. Experiments lead to one thing or another, but the ideal was just too risky for him to try...until now, that is. If they were allowing themselves to be test subjects, then he would oblige. Not everyday did the chance of such an occasion come to him and he wasn't going to pass it up. This was in the name of science, after all~ "It'll be dangerous, but I'll do my best to give it a whirl. Once the severing of the two halves are made, you'll probably feel a little...strange. Empty would be the best description. This is of course if I don't fail horribly and rip too much of either side~ Oh well~" Oh well indeed. This was a learning experience for Apollo and it might not come again. Care was needed. Diligence was faint, but his heart; suddenly it filled with the thirst for knowledge as it did many times before. This was a step in the right direction. Hopefully ti wouldn't come with a two step back backlash.

Once Suoh got the body all prepped up and ready, Apollo laid him down on the table next to him while preparing the Jutsu. Flaming Chakra danced about his entire form as his eyes shined a deep white, as if he was transcending reality. "Now, let us make history gentlemen. Suoh, I'm doing this for your own good. The pain your about to go through could be described as....hellish, but it'll only last for a few moments at best. If your will to live isn't strong enough you'll probably die. So, I suggest being ready for the worst...and multiplying that by a million, then you'll probably be semi okay for whats about you happen to you. Let's get started~" Fire of the undead continued to dance about as both the Medical Nins hands roared outward. The faces of many dead souls shown bright in the essence of his chakra infused palms. "Removal beginning..NOW!" BOOM! Both arms were thrust deep into Suoh's body and the process activated. Pain would be an understatement and death the escape from it. Slowly Apollo ripped the Soul of the two entirely from said body, then placed them into two halves. Once done, he placed Suoh's half back into the original body and Akane into the new one.

"Well..." his voice chirped with excitement. "...how do you two feel?" Now was the time to see if everything had gone according to plan.

Azzurro Skyde

Deecee Sama

Genius

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:09 pm
Dcme

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh prepped himself and laid onto the table with Apollo's help, he was so excited, with this, Akane and Suoh could rule beside one another and finally shake hands and become the most unstoppable force to be known in the Shinobi world. With Akane's skills of never stopping to intake info, and Suoh's power which he had learnt, there was no chance anyone would win against them... not even Sanshi.

As Apollo warned them they only smiled and gripped the side of the table and the black chakra began to swirl around Apollo, then as Apollo plunged his hands into their gut, a silence overtook the room, not a nice silence, a silence much like one before firing a pistol that would kill any man.

Pain shot through them unlike anything they had ever felt before, the pain could bring even the strongest man to his knees. Souh's muscles tensed and he yelled at the top of his lungs. The voice became almost demonic as Akane overlapped it when Apollo gripped the souls. "HahahaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AGHAA! WAUGH!" Suoh's grip on the table tightened and his eyes became like that of a snake, his strength crushed the edged of the solid slab of metal he used to call his dissecting table... His screech and howl made the glass in the room crack and shatter, and the people in the cells woke up and yelled in pain as their ears began to bleed... this was the power of Sound... The Village and the Kage.

Akane's soul was pulled out and placed into the body, Suoh became limp and sweat came down his face as he fell into exhaustion and closed his eye's for a second... The voice was gone, that charismatic tone to Akane was gone... No, Akane was gone... Suoh smiled and chuckled as Apollo asked how he was, he shook his head and that was all he was able to do! "Painful, Tragic, Dreadful, almost indescribable fully..." Suoh smiled and looked over to Akane to the side of him and smiled at him as the man in bandages seemed to not respond at first... But Suoh could sense it, that orange golden chakra leaking from his being. Akane was there... and he was alive just like them. "What... wou-would you say Akane....?" The exhaustion was heard in each word Suoh spoke, his breathing was heavy and his speech slightly slurred....

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

↯↙↙XXFor Years I was a P R I S O N E R
XXNow I am a F R E E M A NXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane's mind was filled into the body and his pain was transferred to him, but his body did not move... this body had no pain receptor's, it was hard to say this body was even human, it was more of a puppet. His eye's slowly opened and with the chime of Suoh's voice, Akane's chakra began to swirl around him like a sand storm. Akane smiled and he reached up gripping the seal on the bandages and ripped it off. "Fantastic..." Akane grinned and began to pull up, a small flinch in his movements at first as if he was weak and frail... "Exhilarating, breathtaking, stunning, overpowering... Hehe..." Akane sat up and let his legs dangle of the side of the bedside, he sat the with a weak look to him, the body was weak still. "I had my doubts Apollo..." Akane glanced to Apollo with a weak look and smirked under his bandages as they began to fall off, revealing his blonde hair and his sharp white teeth. "But it seems they were wrong. I'm glad... Haha..." Akane laughed to himself and then fell back and fell asleep, his golden chakra dispersing along with his consciousness.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:39 am
User ImageUser Image
In the name of science and all he'd praised, Apollo had done what no one before him could do! He'd taken the weak bonds of the human body and made them into nothing more but rules that he could break anytime he pleased. With this new discovery of Soul Transfusion, he could undoubtedly do the impossible and then some. The laws of the world meant nothing to him anymore! His plane walked was that of a god and no one could rewrite things like he could. Absolutely, no one. Soon the two gained consciousness; Suoh being the first to speak out to the blonde haired man, who was off washing his hands from the ethereal energy left over. You'd think this type of thing would be less messy~ "As it should feel. If I liked I could've healed you as soon as the ripping process was finished, but I've used up too much chakra as is and I'd hope this clone didn't disperse before its usefulness is up." Just as he'd finished wiping everything the voice of the other came about. The one everyone feared; Akane. It'd be interesting actually being able to sit down and have a talk with this guy, since apparent fear like that didn't come around every single day. "Doubting me~ Hhaha~ In truth this is the first time I've performed this successfully. All the other times I'd either rip out too much of the Soul or not enough, causing it to die off and evaporate. You two are lucky I felt good today! Hhahahaha~" He moved on back over to a chair not too far off from the bodies and laid his chin on his palm. Eyes of amber looked between Akane and Suoh, wondering how this would turn out. "You should be feeling better within a day or so. Besides that, I have something I wanted to further speak to you about Suoh~ A little trip to Kirigakure that I have planned~" The world changing and shaping in his view had already begun. A few lives were nothing in the grand scheme of things and Apollo would take them as he saw fit. It was for the greater good, after all~

Azzurro Skyde

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games