Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was time to put a little fear in this boy's heart. He landed upon the ground just as the two clones launched their kunai and threw their electrically charged swords. "So straight forward, so direct" Belamos grumbled. Dodging the sword was simple enough, all he did was bat it aside with his spear. Due to the chakra flames around his weapon, the electrical effects of weaker jutsu was negated. As for the Kunai, all Belamos did was tap his foot upon the ground. As soon as he did a wave of chakra pulsated outwards around him. A thin wall of fire emanating from the Sun God spread outwards for 80 ft at a very rapid pace. The Electrical Kunai were destroyed instantly mid-flight and Shōsan's clones would be as well if they did not quickly run away.

As for Shōsan himself, he would soon find himself in a bad situation. Either his clones would be destroyed or they would clear out of the room to escape Belamos's ever expanding bubble of heat. While the real version of the genin wouldn't suffer any physical damage from the jutsu, he would find the air had become incredibly hot. While the genin would begin sweating, Belamos himself showed no signs or discomfort, nor that he even noticed the change "All that talk, and this is the extent of your power? Letting a bunch of clones fight while you hide in the back" Belamos scoffed. He scowled as he tossed his spear to the side "Before I end this, I will teach you to respect your betters. I will teach you the meaning of power, boy" Holding his arm out at chest level, a small orb of fire would begin to form in Belamos's palm. Even while Shōsan watched, the orb expanding, growing larger every second...

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,090/ 1,190 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 640/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x◆¦ Lizard Sage x ◆¦ Jouninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
    D Rank Soft Formless Dodge
    Lucifer's Domain [ Rank A ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:13 am
Shōsan would substitute himself with the clone that was furthest away from the battle and running sideways and had weaved hand signs previously to release a jutsu. His running would come to a stop as he turned towards Belamos. He knew that it would be futile to continue attacking with clones. Shōsan and the remaining clone that stood at Belamos' initial position exchanged looks as began sweat dripping down it's forehead. Shōsan nodded as the clone dispersed into smoke and he jumped back another 50 feet simply to avoid being in range or anywhere near the wall of fire that Belamos created. Shōsan would close his eyes momentarily before reopening them and looking at Belamos with a calm, raging fire burning in his eyes. "Man, that's some power you've got there," Shōsan chuckled. "I can see why you're a Jonin. But.. I'll show you why we were taught to never underestimate anyone! I'll show you MY power!" he'd say with a calm, sturdy unmoved voice.

He'd close his eyes and draw his blade in his right hand and engulfed it with lightning once more, holding up his left hand to perform a single hand seal. He saw the small fire of orb that had been developing in the Jonin's palm before he closed his eyes. The air grew increasingly hot, making Shōsan uncomfortable. He knew he had to bear with it. Victory or proving something to this Jonin would make it all worthwhile. Shōsan was focusing on where he had wanted to move - exactly 5 feet behind Belamos. He gripped his blade tightly and began to smirk ever so slowly. "(It's now or never.. I've got to try something. I've got some chakra left, but not enough to spew out jutsu that'll actually do damage - I'll run out. Come on.. let this work!)" Shōsan thought to himself, awaiting the next attack Belamos would make.

Chakra: 105/310
Jutsu Learned:

- Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
Dexterous Prince

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:45 am
User ImageUser Image

As his orb grew, it became a miniature sun 75 feet across that Belamos held over his head. With nary a word, he tossed it towards Shosan.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,050/ 1,190 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 640/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
    Spirit of Helios [ B Rank ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:24 pm
Shōsan would feel the extreme heat of the grand fireball that had been heading his way, and would only momentarily wait. He'd feel the orb draw closer and closer and would get hotter and hotter. His eyes still closed and his blade engulfed with lightning drawn and moments before the orb would connect and ultimately do grave damage, Shōsan would flicker from where he stood - away from the direction of the heat-enraged orb. Not as skilled as Belamos with flickering technique, the sound of him disappearing and reappearing 5 feet directly behind Belamos would sound most similar to something being vacuumed very quickly. With his lightning blade drawn, Shōsan would swing towards Belamos' neck with great speed while pulling out a kunai in his left hand. "Gotcha." he'd say subtly. Shōsan thought he may have actually landed something on Belamos and hoped to teach him a lesson.

Chakra: 95/310
Dexterous Prince

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
To be honest, he was expecting the counter. He had used it against Shosan and had even employed it against Katherine before. As the boy swung his sword, Belamos's chakra coated spear would spin in a circle as he looked over his shoulder. In response, Shosan's sword would go flying out of his hand as Belamos disarmed him with an advanced technique he had learned just for such a purpose. With the boy weaponless, the Jounin would turn to face him "You wanted to participate in a combat mission and yet all you have to show me is low level ninjutsu and tactics you did not even think of for yourself? I am unimpressed" Belamos would flick his middle finger to his thumb, and as he released it a small orb of fire would shoot from his hand towards Shosan, nearly point blank.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,040/ 1,190 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 600/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
    Spirit of Helios [ D Rank ]
    Disarming [ Rank B ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takumi entered the Dojo some time after he and Horace had began their discussion. As he arrived he would notice Belamos' hand raised to a younger genin, thirteen at most. He examined the child's current mental state, his physical. He appeared exhausted, his chakra reserves had to be low to have taken such an exhausted form. Takumi would form a quick hand sign as water from the air molocules around him would condensate and form a whip. With the lashing of his right hand he would send the whip out, snaring the boy's waist and drawing him back to Takumi's side. With his left hand, he would utilize his skill with wind to draw the blade back towards his open palm. The boy's sword would nimbly fly to the Medic ninja's side. The breeze of wind that would contact the boy, still bound by the water whip in Takumi's right hand would cause a mild chill to tingle up his spine. The blonde's mastery of the cold had spilled into his control of the wind element as well.
" Seems you've kept yourself entertained since you left, friend." he said towards Belamos, releasing the boy.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 455|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ C Rank ] Water Whip
○ [ E Rank ] Wind Retrieval Technique
○ [ Rank ] Kogarashi
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 1 post faster.
○ Learns Medical Ninjutsu 4 posts faster
○ Learns Genjutsu 1 post slower.
○ Recovery rates x 1.25 for stamina.

___
Active Mission:

Dexterous Prince

Fiitra

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:43 am
Shocked, taken aback and worn out, Shōsan would stare at the man who saved him and would fall back on his bottom with his arms behind him to keep him upwards. It happened so quick, Shōsan didn't know what to feel or think. "Thanks for that," Shōsan said to the man standing next to him, "He sure is a tough one, I'll give him that." He'd then turn to Belamos. "Don't give me a mission if you don't want to. I'll go and ask someone who isn't close-minded," Shōsan said, "But before that, I'll go work on some things. I've learned from this and know what I need to work on. Thanks for that." Shōsan would say sternly before standing up and dust himself off and turning towards the man who saved him and would give him a smile. "Seems like you've got potential yourself, huh?" Shōsan jokingly said with a smile. "My blade, please."

Kondo Kaicho

Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Belamos stood aside as Takumi appeared and took matters into his own hands. He dismissed his spear and crossed his arms as he interacted with the young genin. He had little to say and even less to do with this exchange.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 am
User ImageUser Image

The boy would stand and thank Takumi. The blonde ice user would nod his head, accepting the thanks. " Belamos is the strongest I know. Best not to provoke him." He said calmly as he took the blade in hand, dropping it into the boy's own. He moved over to Belamos and would speak to his companion. " The president is.....every bit the man I expected. Still, I received my headband, and patch." He sighed, bored with the thought of reporting to Horace in general. His disdain seemed to grow although it remained below the surface.

Technique Used:
○ [ C Rank ] Water Whip
○ [ E Rank ] Wind Retrieval Technique
○ [ Rank ] Kogarashi
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:

___
Active Mission:

Dexterous Prince

Fiitra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:43 am
Shōsan would glance at the two men that stood in front of him before making his way out of the room he had been training. "Since he thinks I'm not strong enough, I'll go out and find a way to get stronger, I guess" Shōsan whispered to himself. He didn't know who or where to go to to accomplish this, so he had intended to just begin wandering the village.

Dexterous Prince

Kondo Kaicho

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image
He stood idly by at the boy scampered off to go lick his wounds. Weak. That was not a boy that he could use, not yet at least. Not enough common sense in him. As the Genin left, Belamos shifted his eyes onto Takumi. The corner of his mouth turned upwards in a vague smirk at the news of the former Mist Ninja's acceptance "That's good, but also leads to something I've been wondering about- your desertion. It's likely that the Mizukage, whomever he or she is, will send Oinin to track you. Or that we could become embroiled in conflict with the village itself. So, tell me, who amongst the Mist could challenge me in your opinion?" He was curious about the strength of the Kage to be sure. It was a half practical, half personal question. When he ruled over this land, he knew he would not stay idle, and if the Mist was weak then that opened up avenues for expansion he had not considered before

Kondo Kaicho

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

● Assist the Hospital- A Rank [ Assigned ]

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takumi would watch patiently as the boy exited the academy. It was time for the two to get down to business. Belamos would waste no time in this. Immediately, the topic of conversation would shift to Takumi himself. More directly, the circumstances of his exit in the mist village. Takumi sighed. " Yes, that may lead to a slight issue should the Mizukage ever recover from their condition then he may pursue...but more likely is the chance that the name Takumi Saegahara has slipped through the cracks. It has been several weeks since my departure. With the whole village amok, I doubt they'll spare the resources for a mere genin's disappearance during a mission outside the gate."

He stretched his arm across his torso, hooking his opposite arm under the joint to hold it in place. He would give his full attention to Belamos. " The shinobi of the mist have very few powerful numbers. The nearest one to your current limit would be the Mizukage, Inka. Again, the last I saw, he was indisposed within the care of several genin."

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:

___
Active Mission:

Dexterous Prince

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Belamos would nod, taking Takumi's assessment under advisement "That's what I suspected. Anyways, I have a mission for you. The hospital is request assistance from a professional. I think you can help them out"
Kondo Kaicho
Mission info is in my spoiler

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

● Assist the Hospital- A Rank [ Assigned ]

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takumi nodded. " I can set up shop there and teach them, I suppose."
with that, Takumi would vanish in route to the hospice.

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:

___
Active Mission:

Dexterous Prince

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takumi came back into the Academy, not long after leaving. Two hours at the most. " Well...the rank and file aren't dead. The shinobi who are employed by otogakure are fully healed. The duty is done."

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:

___
Active Mission:
❥ [ A Rank ] Assist the Hospital

Dexterous Prince

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games