Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:11 am
User ImageUser Image

An Uzumaki huh? He had heard about them but never met one of them in person before. If this brat was a measuring road for the potential of that bloodline, he suspected they would be extinct soon. Belamos crossed his arms, still not looking upon the boy with any positive emotion on his face "Belamos Karna. Jounin" Finally, Belamos would take a step back and begin to walk away, calling back over his shoulder to the kid "Consider this your one and only warning boy, shape up when next we meet" He would then walk over to the newly arrived Chigiri and Kuro. He stopped in front of her and quickly ran his eyes over the genin. She seemed to have no visible wounds, which was good, but she also seemed a bit tired. Knowing her, she had likely been working night and day in order to gain the power to defeat him "Well, I gotta say you look better when you aren't burnt and punctured. Training, I imagine, huh?" It was a rhetorical question. He could already see she had been busy. It was clear, out of that squad, she was standing head and shoulders above the rest already

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,190/ 1,190 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 660/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x◆¦ Lizard Sage x ◆¦ Jouninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

jake2348

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:55 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

Chigiri looked from Kuro to Belamos as he approached her and her rabbit companion. The two simply nodded in response to his bit of rhetoric. If it wasn't plain from a glance, having known her from before, then the person was obviously blind. She had been training her speed and reflexes, honing herself into a killing machine by the sword. While defeating Belamos, eventually, was one of her goals... being unparalleled in combat with weapons was one of her dreams. Mixing in martial arts, like kick-boxing into the line-up only served to augment her array of options when dealing with potential enemies.

Chigiri then briefly cast a gaze over at the Uzumaki kid who had been giving her sensei some lip before returning her field of vision back to the man. "You look like you're up to the same old routine of putting people in line, Sensei. We just completed a patrol of the Village to get a better idea of the lay-out and did some sentry work to get a bead on the day to day behaviors around some of the areas...but it get's a little old. Got any suggestions on what to do next? I want to keep getting stronger, but that doesn't come easy either.", she remarked. A sentiment her rabbit nodded her fluffy little head at as she continued to nom on her carrot.

User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
→→ Xmas 2017 PA
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 0
→→ -

Dexterous Prince

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:33 am
User ImageUser Image

At her request for missions, Belamos thought for a second before quickly snapping his fingers in realization "Actually yeah. It was given to me by the President himself if you think you're up for it" He waited a second for her response, but was rather positive she would be up to it "Theres been a series off odd break ins at an apartment complex nearby. Go and investigate. I'll send another Genin to help soon"

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

jake2348

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:20 pm
"(Man.. so much for chivalry, huh? THIS guy is a Jonin? Really? Readily wanting to kill someone who might be lot less stronger than him.)" Shōsan thought to himself. He shrugged after shaking his head. "Hey! I need a mission to do! Do you know where to go? I'm eager to do something instead of practicing with my clones. I want to put my money where my mouth is!" Shōsan had eagerly called out to Belamos.
Dexterous Prince

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                          🎀 Chakra: 185/255 🎀Stamina: 245/245 🎀Ryu: 0
                                                          About an hour had passed with Jenna lying on the floor, snoring away. Her one clone was poking at her, the other melted away since she was kind of knocked out, technically asleep. Eyes bolting awake, she hopped back up onto her feet and stared blankly at her other half. "Who the hell are you?? How dare you copy my style!! I find that SO offensive, like who do you think you are to copy me completely??" The girl would get angry about to throw down, when the clone started to sweat nervously before she slowly remembered how that happened. "Oh..that's right, I made you. Wow, I'm so sorry twinnie! Let's practice than!" She would say wishing to continue the training, acting as though it were no big deal she were about to throw down with the clone even though it did nothing wrong. Preparing herself, she'd do some cartwheels around the academy before stopping back at her clone, ready for some boring training, but it's whatever because she wanted to get somewhere with her life and this was the only way she'd get anywhere. Though, she had to try and remember what sort of jutsu she could use, whatever her family used. Reminiscing back, her parents always had some unique fighting style, that's what made them pretty strong, she had to remember there steps in order to follow in there footsteps as a child, and she than remembered something, she wrote it down on her pad! Running to her bookbag, she pulled her notebook out and read over one of the jutsu before placing it atop the bag and back over to her training dummy. Concentrating bit by bit, Jenna was focusing on keeping her chakra levels together, she began to fade a bit but than not completely, and it eventually wore off. Sighing, she'd try again this time faded completely and covered in smoke as she used the jutsu she learned back during the academy days. She could use it to stay invisible, but she got it down mostly so she'd cross that off of the list of moves to learn, quite satisfied with what she got.

Moving on to the next, she'd walk back and skim over anything boring, only taking interest in something useful and easy enough to do. She had skipped one for now because really..it didn't seem necessary to learn or even use in combat. The other in mind though, not the greatest but it was a start. This one sounded beyond amazing! She'd definitely be giving it a whirl, and she was super confident she could partially master it. She'd dig around her bag, taking out a different notepad, this was something her bloodline was used to having. A paper she'd need, in order to use this jutsu, that and her ukyo mizu weapon pen at her disposal. Writing on the paper rather slowly, because she liked to draw well than rush it and just make a bunch of scribbles, she would sit down and begin to draw a mouse, no not because she liked them. They were filthy rodents, it was just easier to draw was all. Slowly but surely, her drawing would be complete in which took kind of a while. Releasing the knife pen, she would infuse her chakra into the ink, but when she stopped nothing happened. She'd get slightly annoyed, trying again and this time, the ink began to take form in front of her and out came a mouse. "Ugh, it's creepy. Hit it, clone twin." She would tell her clone as it obeyed and through a kunai at it, making it vanish into thin air. "Really?? One hit and it's gone? This jutsu suck, I need to find something worthy!" She would tell her clone aloud, returning to the drawing board and searching her notebook for something worth her time in learning.

Reading over another, this one seemed it could be okay, maybe. Whatever cause after this she may as well be done for the day. Returning back to the side of the clone, she would concentrate in her mouth but look kinda disgusted, the look on her face spoke volumes just as gross as it was. "This one is soo gross and unlady like, but whatever." She'd keep talking to herself, focusing on getting it over with. Treating it like gum, she would form some ink in her mouth..and she really gotta say that it was the most fowl tasting, she'd hope she'd never have to use this in reality pretty much ever. It tasted like sticky gum out of a sewer that fell into a dumpster, surrounded by dead fish. She'd than spit the ink out from her mouth, smacking her clone terribly in the face. The force of it began to weigh the clone down, making it harder to move around. "That's a good one I guess. Ahh whatever, see ya later twin." Jenna would say, releasing the clone and watching as it vanished into sparkles. Walking back to her bag and putting everything away, she would lift it over her shoulders to rest behind her back. Turning around, she noticed there were more now within the academy. Were they here a long time ago? Or did she just not notice them? She wasn't sure if she should go up and say hello, total stranger danger. Than again, the one dude seemed oddly familiar, had she seen it somewhere around town before? Suddenly remembering, that was Belamos!! He was known as one of the strongest shinobi in the village, that could probably make him somewhat famous. Ugh to get his autograph would be a dream!!! But he seemed busy, so she wasn't sure if it was the best time..ah what the heck!! Rushing up to the groupie, and placing the notepad outward toward where she held many drawings of nature and the many beautiful places she visited in the past. She had the first three pages blank, for this special reason, autographs of famous people she'd possibly get to meet! "Would you sign your autograph for me..PRETTY PLEASE??" Jenna would practically beg him to agree with huge puppy dog like eyes, wanting it so desperately. She failed to notice the others around, she just was beyond desperate for the man to agree to her wishes and dreams.

Learned:
                                                          • Sumigasumi no Jutsu [ Ink Mist Technique ]
                                                          Official Description: The user wraps their body in chakra-infused ink to hide themselves creating an effective smokescreen. When used in combination with the Body Flicker Technique, the user can quickly leave the battlefield without being noticed.

• Choujuu Giga [ Super Beast Imitation Drawing ]
                                                          Official Description: A technique characteristic to Sai that allows him to adapt to the circumstances of any confrontation. The ninja uses chakra-infused ink to quickly draws objects onto his scroll. The moment the brush is removed, the images leap from the paper, grow to life-size, and act according to the user's will. Because they are made of ink, a single blow is usually enough to dispel them. For discreet communiques while undercover, Sai is able to turn the words he writes into small animals, allowing them to travel unnoticed to the intended target, after which the ink animal requires a scroll to reverts back into written information. Few techniques rival it in terms of versatility. Exhibited drawings include: Mice, Lions, Birds, Owls, Leeches, Bats, Fish, Snakes, The Benevolent Kings (仁王, Niō) or Vajra Strongmen (金剛力士, Kongō Rikishi), Explosive Tags, Tigers, Cats, Squirrels, Rabbits, and Dragons.

• Sumi Tama no Jutsu [ Ink Ball Technique ]
                                                          Official Description: Guzzling their current ink well in its entirety, the user will swish it around in the mouth before spitting a large, dark ink orb towards their target. Targets in the path of the orb that become inked suddenly become highly sticky and heavy. Anything that touches the affected areas will become permanently stuck to them for 3 posts, while the targets feel as if they are carrying around their entire body weight. (not including anything that sticks to them)

🎀 Company: Belamos, his students maybe 🎀Emotions: Bored..than excited!! 🎀Thoughts: "OMG, AM I DREAMING??" 🎀OOC: is it oke to butt in? : 3
                                                          User Image

Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

As he was handing out the mission, two things happened at once. First, the previous annoying Genin came up to him asking for a mission. Sighing with contempt, he turned on the boy and flicked him on the forehead "No! You need to learn more respect, and certainly more ninjutsu, before you undertake any serious mission. You will stay here while I supervise your training" There was no way in hell he was sending this pissant on a mission that was originally meant for himself. Still far too green and immature

As he wrapped that up, he turned to address the girl who had run up to him asking for his Autograph. For the first time since his arrival at the Academy, Belamos cracked a smile "Sure, kid" He said, as he exchanged his spear for her pen and paper. As he handed his weapon over to the girl to free his hands up, he began to flip through some of the full pages. She was actually really good. It clicked in his head she must have been that Ninja Artist who he had heard about while teaching in the Academy. Looking to the front of the book, he saw her name signed as Janna Yuki. Interesting indeed. Belamos flipped to an empty page and signed his name, long and elegant, before adding the inscription 'May you rise to the top, train hard Janna' As he concluded his inscription, he handed back the book and snapped his fingers. The spear in Janna's hand would disappear in a harmless display of flames before reappearing in his own. "Janna, right? I would like you to accompany my student Chigiri here on a mission at the apartments. She'll fill you in on the way over" Oddly enough, Belamos had a rather kind inflection to his voice as he addressed her. Was it possible someone had actually found a soft spot in the man's heart? Who knew?

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

jake2348

KiIala

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:58 pm
"WHAAAAT?!" Shōsan exclaimed, "What do you mean I have to learn more respect? You KICKED me! What else was I supposed to do? Plus, I think I know enough jutsu to go on a mission. You don't know what I know, so why assume? I think I'm more than capable of handling a mission!" Shōsan exclaimed at Belamos. "I'm not sure if you remember anything from the Academy, but I was taught to NEVER underestimate anyone or anything, no matter how powerful you think you are or weak they are; ALL possibilities lie open. C'mon, what do you have to lose?" Shōsan had been extremely eager to go on a mission. He wanted to prove that he had been more than capable of taking on any mission given to him.
Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Belamos gave Jenna and Chigiri a look that said something like 'Do you see what I have to deal with?' Before turning away from them and back to Shosan "Fine, boy, I will give you one chance. If you can impress me, I will give you a mission" Belamos would spin his spear end over end before finally dropping down into a stance and leveling the weapon at the Genin "Come!" He would yell, encouraging the youth to go all out in his attack

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

jake2348

KiIala

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:57 pm
"You've got it. Let's go!" Shōsan would roar out in eagerness with a confident look in his face and a fiery burn in his eyes. With this, Shōsan put up the Clone Hand seal as 3 clones appeared; one in front him and two to either side of him, his chakra distributed evenly amongst them. "Alright, guys," Shōsan said, "Let's show him what we're made off. Go!" The clone in the middle would dash towards Belamos, his pace increasingly getting faster. Shōsan would begin weaving hand signs as the clone on Shōsan's left hand side would leap onto the ceiling, directly above Shōsan, observing everything while being upside down.

That same clone would then crouch and put its hands on the the ceiling and simply watch the battle from above. Shōsan would feel heated chakra amassing to prepare for his jutsu, in which he intended to aim towards both the clone running directly towards Belamos, and Belamos himself. The clone standing behind him, however, drew it's blade from it's back and got into a fighting stance to prepare for whatever was to come, or until he was commanded to move.

Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Belamos stood in his stance as Shosan created his clones and spread them out. He didn't make an attempt to stop him, the attack was so simple, so childlike, that there was truly no threat there at all. As the clone in the front made his way towards Belamos, he would raise one hand and release a large fireball from his spear towards the clone advancing at him. Because the fireball was traveling in a straight line, it would also affect the original Shosan and the clone behind him as well. Belamos then threw his spear at the clone on the roof, attempting to impale it. All in all, his attack was very simple. He was seriously taking it easy on this kid

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,170/ 1,190 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 640/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

jake2348

KiIala

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
    Fireball Jutsu [ C Rank ]
    C Rank Formless Throw [ C Rank ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:20 am
Seeing the fireball, Shōsan's doppelganger would leap forward into the air with a distance enough to be directly above the fireball while pulling out 3 shuriken, placing his hand on all of them as they all started sparking with electricity. The clone had then threw the shuriken and weaved had signs after, causing additional shuriken to be hidden underneath the original ones. The clone that threw the shuriken had yelled out "FIRE STYLE: ULTIMATE SHURIKEN FLAME DESTRUCTION!". in hopes of thinking the hand signs he weaved, he yelled out something completely ridiculous in order to attempt to throw Belamos off the Shadow Shuriken jutsu. "Damnit! My new jutsu didn't work! Well, take this instead!" The clone would then began weaving another set of hand seals before a set of kunai, 3 in each hand taking the form of lightning, and toss 3 towards Belamos; one aiming for his left hand, the other his stomach, and the last directly between his eyes. With this, the clone drew his blade with his right hand and sliced downwards, showing he was ready to use it. Shōsan's engaged doppelganger would, with his drawn sword in his right hand, throw the 3 kunai made of electricity towards the head, hand and thigh of Belamos before rushing towards him, his blade ready to strike, had begun erupting with electricity all around it; a menacing talk it would be, from Shōsan's point of view.

Meanwhile, the doppelganger that had been on the ceiling didn't trust the spear for one bit, as he simply stopped using chakra to stand on the ceiling and pounced downwards from his crouching position to the right of the spear, and ultimately, of Shōsan and co., being at a distance of 40 feet away from the entire commotion. "(It doesn't look like it'd be good to get hit with that spear,)" the clone thought to itself. He thought it would either explode, gain greater velocity, or simply not able to be deflected by any of Shōsan's abilities.

Jumping out of the way of the incoming Fire Release technique, Shōsan decided to call off his jutsu and leap to the left quickly along with the clone behind him, that decided to leap in the air a few feet above Shōsan, but out of range of the attack, nonetheless. However, this time, the clone had begun weaving hand signs and amassed chakra in his belly and released a jetblue if fire with sharp velocity towards Belamos. Shōsan wanted to get in on the action, so he had planned on getting close, not too close, to Belamos - and in a flicker.

Chakra: 10/310
Attacking clone: 40/100
Ceiling clone: 95/100
Clone at rest: 55/100

Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:45 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

Chigiri and Kuro-bun both seemed to sigh at the kid who seemed intent on pushing Belamos further as they finished their meal before picking up and walking off. She did not care if he were to be killed or at the very least brutally beaten for attacking a Jounin. The raven haired swordswoman had an assignment now, and that meant it was time to kick it into high gear. 'All of these little pathetic piss ants with their foolish dreams and hopes for the future... They're weak. This is a world were only the strong survive.', Chigiri thought to herself as the rabbit followed behind her. They were on the way to the apartments.

[exit]
User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
→→ Xmas 2017 PA
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 0
→→ -

Dexterous Prince

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:52 am
User ImageUser Image

As his spear connected with the ceiling, and the clone dropped down, Belamos flicked his wrist. As he did so, the spear embedded into the ceiling combusted into flames and disintegrated. A heartbeat later, the same spear reformed in Belamos's grip once more. As the boy dodged his fireball and then launched a slew of attacks against him, Belamos waited until the last second and disappeared in a column of flames. He would instantly reappear behind, silent all the while, and deliver a swift kick to his back since the clone that was guarding his rear had moved forward to attack the position that Belamos was no longer at.

Whether or not the kick succeeded, and he assumed it would as Shosan had no way of anticipating the blow, Belamos would flip backwards through the air before coming to rest 15 meters away from the real Shosan's position, opposite in direction from where Belamos had originally been when the fight began. 'Time to show him some real power' He thought to himself as he raised a hand. From his fingertips, 16 small orbs of light spawned. The orbs scattered all around the area between Shosan and himself and simply floated in the air, animated like tiny fireflys. Belamos would then spin his spear, waiting to see what the boy did next

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,070/ 1,190 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 640/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Fiitra

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
    Hotaru [ Rank A ]
    Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique ] [ Rank D ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:21 am
User Image
User Image
                                                          🎀 Chakra: 185/255 🎀Stamina: 245/245 🎀Ryu: 0
                                                          Jenna's face would light up with excitement, as the jounin agreed to sign his autograph for her, replacing his weapon to her for a pen for the time being. She would legit be playing with it, spinning it around in her hands as he looked over the book she gave, signing his name in one of the many open spots. Once he was finished and he gave the book back, she would be jumping with extreme thrill, the biggest grin plastered to her face. She got spooked a bit once the flame came up and the weapon would flash back to the jounin, though she was just so glad to meet the first higher up and get a special autograph! That had meant so much to her. "Thank you so much!!" She would thank the man and defiantly decide to look it over later, but for now she decided to put it back into her bookbag as she reached it behind her. She hoped to get an autograph from the guy in the office too, once he was in a better mood that was. Eventually, she would hear her name being spoken, and would turn back to face Belamos with the biggest smile. "That's me!! A mission?? Really???" Jenna's excitement would only continue to grow, the day was just getting better and better and amazing chances were taking place. How could she refuse such a thing?? That was, until she heard the other boy getting upset how he wasn't asked, for some unknown reasons to her. Surely, he looked strong enough. He was probably a better fit than her, she really just started training today and didn't feel like she was the best choice, despite really wanting to go deep down. His words seems pumped enough to go, kinda feeling sorry for the guy. She could understand where he was coming from, who wouldn't want to go on an adventure like mission instead of sitting around boring training. "Are you sure though? That kid seems better fitted than me, seems like he was waiting long. I wouldn't want to take it from him." She would say, kind of now feeling guilty like she stole it from him, and that made her feel bad.

After that, he seemed to request to prove himself and began duking it out. Jenna would just stare awkwardly, not sure how to react to this sort of situation. Though he seemed to be doing an amazing job, at least to her it looked that way! The way he was going, she wasn't sure if she'd even be able to defeat him, she didn't really know as much cool skills as he was using during the brawl. Jenna would soon enough look around, spotting a girl watching as well, was she the who Belamos had requested her to accompany? She would've thought longer about it, had she not spotted the bunny behind the girl. Oh my god, was it just soo freaking cute and fluffy!! She wanted to go over and pick it up, shouting without realizing she had done so. "OMG A BUNNY!!" Jenna would run after it with arms wide open, but than the two would suddenly disappear. Jenna would run after the two, since she was the one she was asked to follow, she would do as asked and in any case who wouldn't want to go on the first mission??? Ahhh yeeaa! Maybe the girl would even let her pet her bunny, that would be way sweet! The girl moved fast, so she would have to be sure to keep up, trying her best to run ahead and not get left behind in the dust.
                                                          [Exit to apartments]

🎀 Company: Balamos!!, some kid 🎀Emotions: Pumped!!! 🎀Thoughts: "Wow, I can't believe I already got asked, sweet!!" 🎀OOC: HIYAA biggrin
                                                          User Image

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:10 pm
"(Ah, crap,)" the clone that used the Dragon Flame Technique thought to himself, as he noticed Belamos. "This is lovely. Behind you, Shōsan. He's aiming for your back!" the clone that had been the furthest from the battle rushed his words out quickly in a loud, worried tone. Shōsan was going to be blown away by the attack if nothing would have been done, and he knew that he had to think quick. If Belamos had appeared there in that rapid fashion, how fast could he strike? He had to think fast. Dodging wasn't an option, but countering was more than available. Shōsan noticed Belamos, thanks to his clone. Shōsan would take his blade out and would set it to be engulfed in electricity and toss it upwards towards his clone, who drew it's blade and copied exactly what Shōsan had done. As Shōsan took the hit from the back, he dispersed into smoke; he had utilized the Substitution Technique at the very last moment, switching places with the clone above him. What had been the clone that is now Shōsan had tossed the lightning-engulfed blade towards Belamos just before he struck where Shōsan originally was, right after noticing the presence of Belamos.

"Let's see how you deal with this, Mr. Kick Everyone!" Shōsan shouted at Belamos. The clone that was furthest away from the battle had weaved hand after Belamos appeared behind the original Shōsan and 6 lightning kunai appeared, half in each hand. The clone would then fiercely throw 3 kunai towards Belamos, behind Shōsan and directly above him. The clone figured out that Belamos had blinding speed, so anticipation had been their best bet. Shōsan would grab his blade and start twirling it around in front of him in a slicing motion towards Belamos, with intense speed; he predicted if he couldn't keep up with his speed, he might as well try to go on the defensive so Belamos would have a hard time trying to attack.

The clone that had originally let off a strand of jutsu landed where Belamos originally was, and was baffled at how Belamos disappeared in an instant. It turned backwards to see him gone in a flash from where he once stood. "He's got emphatic speed, you guys," it said warily. "Be careful!" exclaimed the clone, blade in hand that had also been engulfed with electricity.

The clone that was the furthest from the battle that had threw the lightning kunai, began weaving hand signs to and running sideways to prepare it's next move. "I cannot stay stationary. He'll surely get rid of me in one blow if I do!".

Shōsan really wanted to prove a point. He was NOT going to give up, nor was he trying to get himself killed. He was in a grand predicament.

Chakra: 40/310
Ceiling clone: 35/100
Attacking clone: 40/100

Dexterous Prince

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games