Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Legato Canals Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:51 pm
Unlike most Villages, the Sound has a secondary system of travel to get through their village: a small interior canal intertwines itself perfectly with the layout of the Village, allowing for a diverse travel route. This also allows for defensive boats to zip through, attack, defend, & evacuate as necessary.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:59 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

"Even a mouse, can have a heart of a dragon"
"I'll give you a whole new meaning to the words, Frost Bite!"

User Image

Yomi ran to the edge of the river and drew his sword into the ground. This created a nice seat by the river as he waited for Nadere and Yosuke, with his lemon flavored shaved ice in his hand. Yomi smiled licking the shaved ice like a little kid, kicking his legs back and forth as he rested on the handle of his sword, and keeping an eye out for his friends.

{{{User Image}}}

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare walked up to yomi holding a cherry and blue raspberry mixed and a cherry for yosuke. "Hey yomi...how do you think we're gonna do as ninja?" He asked softly taking a bite out of his shaved ice. He picked up some snow letting it fall between his fingers. It felt nice like it was a second skin. It was probably his bloodline but he just felt at peace in the snow.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:19 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

User Image

The cherry flavored ice vanished from Nadare's hands. Yosuke appeared sitting on a rock with her back to the boys. "I was so close in getting a teacher." She sighed and looked to the river. "So close." She whispered to herself. She turned to the boys and she ate into her ice. "Probably what every other ninja does in this village." She spoke coldly. She looked to Nadare and Yomi. "But I want to be the strongest and feared Shinobi known from Snow." She looked at the cherry ice and nodded. "I want to be powerful, I guess. Like the Yukikage." Yosuke sat Indian style on the rock and continued to eat her treat as she listened to the boys.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

Nadare chuckled and leaned on the rock next to yosukes "I'm sure you can do it yosu-chan you just have to work hard and never let anything get in your way." He said with a smile as he looked over at her. "If you ever need help with anything don't be afraid to ask, be it advice on a technique or advice for anything else just let me know and I'll help to the best of my ability." He finished crushing the small little cone that his shaved ice came in.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:53 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

The tiny girl tossed a scroll into the air and continued to eat her Cherry ice. "Tell me what you think about that. Nada-kun." She said with no smile or emotion to her voice. It was the scroll she had gained from the Kage. She crushed the paper cone and rested her jawline into her palm. She closed her eyes and waited for a reaction from her dear friend.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

Nadare unrolled the scroll and read it over. "Y-yosuke you have a bloodline?! Why didn't you tell me or yomi?" He asked in shock, moving up and standing in front of her. He was slightly hurt that she hadn't told him but he was sure he had her reasons. He was happy she did though because now that was something that all three of them shared, a bloodline.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 am
oxoxThe Crimson Ssnowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke placed her tiny finger to Nadare's forehead. "Cause. Unlike the other bloodlines. Mine is a secret. Some only know about it." Yosuke snatched the scroll from Nadare, before pushing him back to where he would stumble into the snow. She stood up and placed her hands on her hips. "The Ketsueki clan is a secret Bloodline holder." She leaned forward. "Once I train for the Saiketsu. I can use my blood to my deadly will." She grinned and wagged her index at the boys. "But you two have to keep it a secret." She placed her index to her lips and winked at them. "Or I'll be forced to hurt you." She giggled and sat back down on her rock.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:30 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

Nadare grinned and pegged yosuke in the face with a snowball. "Bring it on yosu-chan I'll make you work for that victory if you can win that is," he said chuckling and smiling wide. It felt nice to relax and laugh instead of being uptight and cold like he was in front of everyone else.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:37 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke glared at Nadare as the snow hit her face. She laughed with Nadare and stepped down from her rock. She pelted Nadare in the chest and began running. Yosuke, in the first time forever, she was happy and having funny. "Bring it on Nada-kun!" She called out to him.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

Nadare chuckled as he threw another snowball, this one connecting with yosuke's back. He smiled as he plopped down and pulled out a scroll labeled 'Shinsetsu Basics'. He opened it and read the first technique slowly and throughly. "Hatsuyuki: Rank E-The basis technique of the Shinsetsu clan. This technique allows the user to release their unique snow chakra from their body in order to create a pure white cloud which can be manipulated freely in the air. The only restriction is that this white lump must always be within 2 yards of the original user. This lump is the size of a human adult's torso, and can be spread out and twisted like a sheet of sand. The cloud, in essence, is nothing but snow, but further examination would prove it to be something more. Although it holds snow's basic characteristics (cold, flakey, small) it is actually the materialization of the user's frigid chakra. As thus, it contains no water, but can still be melted." Nadare read out quietly. He nodded softly and stood up he took a deep breath and slowly started to concentrate. He formed a hand sign and focused chakra in the immediate area around his body. A small cloud slowly began to form but it had several holes and was quite thin. Nadare stopped his chakra flow and let the snow cloud fall.
[1/2 Hatsuyuki]

Nadare thought over what went wrong. After a few minutes of thought he tried again. He began to concentrate again and began to pump the chakra out and into the air around him again. This time though he upped the chakra output and the speed of the circulation of chakra through his system. Slowly a cloud of chakra snow formed around nadare and hovered and flowed around him. He smiled as he got the technique down.
[2/2 Hatsuyuki]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:20 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke yelped as the cold ran down her back. She turned around to hit Nadare to throw another snowball and it started to snow. She walked over to Nadare and sat back to back with him. "Hey Nadare?" She asked softly. "Do you think we, as in you, Yomi and I. Will be together until the end?" She closed her eyes as the purity of the snow fell.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

Nadare turned around and wrapped his arms around yosukes shoulders. "I'm sure of it yosu-chan." He said as he pocketed his scroll before he picked up a handful of snow and compacted it using his chakra to turn it into a rose before he handed it to yosuke. "For my beautiful little sister" He said with a smile and a pink tinge on his cheeks. If he was honest with himself he would see that he was starting to see yosuke not as just a little sister but as a beautiful young woman. That thought made his face heat up more.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke smiled and grasped the ice rose. she place the flower into her hair and smiled at Nadare. "Thanks big brother." She took out her scroll and began looking over the writings to see the things that she would be learning about her bloodline. She looked determined and ready to train. She looked up and realized they hadn't gotten a sensee. She looked at Yomi and then to Nadare. "We don't have a teacher yet." She stuffed the scroll into her yukata and stood. "Who is going to help us train?" Yosuke asked as she looked at the boys.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

"Hmm that is a good question yosu-chan I'll go check with the yukikage to see if she can give us some scrolls to help us out," nadare said with a smile as he stood up before slipping on his cold mask. He then ran over to the kages office.
[exit]

User Image

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games