Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Streets of Harmony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:47 pm
Tekkou was a bit surprised that the guy had sensed him but the more he thought about it, the more normal it seemed. Either way he would return the bow to Kaito but he kept his eyes active. He disliked using his normal vision when he had such an advanced view at his disposal. The pleasure is mine. I am Tekkou Hyugga, chuunin of the Mist. Tekkou wasn't all that sure where this conversation was going but he was still interested in the village itself. So what exactly is there to do in this village of yours? I came here by accident but I was looking for something fun to do.
Chaotic_VII

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image
Katio Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 410/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

"Hmm... I honestly don't know." Kaito would respond with a light chuckle, "I spend most of my time training, especially with the Chunnin Exams right around the corner. What I do know is that there is the Public Oasis and the Restaurant of Synchronicity, which are popular spots." Thinking for a bit, Kaito would change the subject, "Say you said you were a chunnin right? I don't suppose you'd have some time to help me with my Gentle Fist training? I was just about to start on it and it would help to have someone with me who knows what they're doing. Of course, if your busy or wish to go sight seeing I'd completely understand."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Xymphonic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 pm
Tekkou liked Kaito's approach to spending his time. Lots of training was always how Tekkou spent his time. As he listened more to some popular places in the village Tekkou grew bored. Ehh, as much as I would like it I am not much of a tourist. Tekkou kept listening hearing Kaito's suggestion. I wouldn't mind helping you out with your training though. It actually seems like fun. Tekkou knew he still had to go to the Otokage's office but that could wait a little bit. Helping out Kaito took the priority.
Chaotic_VII

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 410/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

"Thank you!" Kaito would exclaim with a smile. Tekkou would notice a change in the young shinobi's personality; a contrast to the seriousness he had displayed earlier. Kaito was warming up to his fellow Hyuuga. "We can go to the Otogakure Dojo. I'll lead the way!" he would say as he began walking towards the dojo.

[Exit to Dojo]

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Xymphonic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:18 pm
Tekkou would simply nod as Kaito explained that he would lead the way to the village's dojo. This was getting interesting. Tekkou could use the practice to teach student's although this was slightly different. Either way he followed behind Kaito wondering how far the dojo actually was.
Chaotic_VII

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:45 pm
Tekkou wasted no time heading to the streets of the village, but this time he traveled along the roof tops making sure he remained out of sight. He let his eyes get to work looking for any sort of an uproar but he saw nothing yet again. Although instead of leaving he started to perform hand signs like a real shinobi. Soon a group of clones would form around him easily using up a lot more chakra than he was used to. He looked over the clones before speaking to them. Everyone head out in every direction and look for any signs of hostile threat. If you find anything disperse yourself, and if not just wait there. I will release the jutsu in one hour and at that time we should be done. Understand. The clones nodded their heads before they each took off in their own direction, but Tekkou wondered if he had made too many clones for this. Either way it seemed like it would be interesting.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 pm
Tekkou sat around doing nothing for an hour but as soon as the time was up he would release his clone jutsu. One by one his clones would disperse returning their new found knowledge to him. Then after processing all the information Tekkou would smile. He stood up and dashed off towards the market place ready to see what these so called thieves had. Alone the clones information didn't mean too much but when it was brought together it made much more sense. This was what the Otokage was talking about when he said a guild rising up in rebellion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Glancing through the streets of Otogakure was always hard to distinguish enemies, there was such a variety of people in the village, it was a home for the rejects and rogues of the shinobi world. Everyone hear was some sort of monster or killer, or maybe they were someone trying to escape one. Okabe glanced around and made eye contact with a few people, it seemed the village was clear of any enemies here aswell.
[Patrol Village Mission in progress.]
[/exit]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:06 pm
AandOE
Keeping you in the loop/ waiting for anything important

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 340/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 500 x❹ AC: 750
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo, picking up her pace now, started through the streets of Otogakure. She remembered what Skelly had said, that the situation might have gone down hill by now.. The sense of urgency was now making itself known to her.. She hoped Ms. Yura was alright..

[ Exeunt: To the Academy ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:17 pm
          User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 335/390 x❷ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❸ RYO:: 700 x❹ AC: 1,150
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo walked through the streets of Otogakure, making her way to a house of an old woman she often helped. She knocked on the door and the old woman soon came and opened the door, a smile appearing on her face. "Oh hello Sonyo, are you here to help me today?" Sonyo nodded, smiling, "Yes I am Mrs. Takashashi, what do you have for me to do today?" The only woman told her that garbage seemed to be gathering in her back yard and her cat had gotten out there somehow and she wasn't able to grab him. Sonyo nodded, then made her way to the back yard. Mr. Flufferbuns was always such a troublesome cat.

Sonyo opened the gate to the back yard and walked in, accessing her surroundings and what she should tackle first. She looked around for any sign of the black and white fluff ball of a cat, checking behind things. and then finally under the tool shed in the back. Sonyo had to peer closely, but she soon found the fur ball cuddled in the far back, looking at her with half lidded eyes, as if comfortable. She glared at the feline, huffing, then tried to reach for the cat. However, the closer her fingers got, the father back the cat scooted from her. [ 1 // 3; Catching the cat ] [ 1 // 6; Helping an Elder ]

Sonyo sighed and gave up on the cat for now, knowing the little devil he would most likely come out at some point. For now she set her mind on cleaning up the yard.. which had a surprising amount of liter lying about. Kids must have thrown their trash in here as they walked by, and the thought made Sonyo feel disappointed more than anything. Why did people have to be so disrespectful towards people and their property? Sonyo walked over and grabbed one of the garbage bags and then picked up a small stick and began her task. [ 1 // 3; Clean up the Trash ] [ 2 // 6; Helping an Elder ]

Sonyo went back to the shed to check to see if the cat was there, and sure enough he was. She tilted her head and tried to reach for him with the stick, but it didn't reach. The cat just looked at her smugly and rested its head on his paws, purring as if to mock her. She glared at him once again. "Just you wait, Mr. Flufferbuns. You may have won this battle but you will NOT win this war. I will get you, oh yes, I will get you. So you sit there and lick your paws for now, but I will take you inside for Mrs. Takashashi!" The cat just gave her a half-lidded stare like she was crazy.She huffed and stood back up, going back to her previous task. [ 2 // 3; Catching the Cat ] [ 3 // 6; helping an Elder ]

Sonyo began making her rounds about the yard, placing the garbage in the bag that she had, humming lightly as she did so. Mrs. Takashashi was recently widowed within the past few years, her husband had worked in the UHV army and was killed in action doing something or another. She felt bad for the poor old lady, she had warned her husband plenty of times not to go back to the army and he did anyways and it was just her and her devil cat. Sonyo tied up her bags full of garbage and put them in to the cans outside of the back yard. She dusted off her hands and returned the materials that she was using and closed the garbage cans. [ 3 // 3; Picking up Trash Completed! ] [ 5 // 6; Helping an Elder ]

From the corner of Sonyo's eyes darted a black and white blurr, and Sonyo somehow managed to close the gate before the blurr got there. The cat ran face first in to the door and stopped there, shaking it's head and slumbling back a bit. Sonyo picked up the furr ball and looked him over to make sure that the cat was alright and hadn't knocked itself silly. The cat seemed fine enough so Sonyo gave Mr. Flufferbuns on his forehead and carried him inside, making sure to close the door behind her. She handed the cat to Mrs. Takashashi and smiled. "There, I finished everything, Mrs. Takashashi." The old woman smiled, snuggling her cat, "Thank you dear, you're always such a help.. here, for your trouble.." She handed Sonyo a bag of money and Sonyo took it carefully, knowing better by now than to argue with the elder. "Thank you, I'll spend this wisely. Take care!" and with that she left the elder and walked towards her final destination. [ 3 // 3; Catch the cat finished! ] [ 6 // 6; Help an Elder Finished! ]

[ Exeunt to: The Spot ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,200 ➍AC:: 300
                                                        < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Not much going on around the area, Aizen would just play his flute in a beautiful melody as he walked through the streets. He knew not to make the wrong note or the whole area would most likely be under his genjutsu. so he would continue on his way top explore this dead village of his.

[exit]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                        → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:21 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

On their trek back into the more civilized areas of the Village, Chigiri and Kuro found themselves looking around the streets known as Dragon Pass. It seemed like it took them through more of a civilian part of the center of the Village which could take them any direction they wished to patrol next. "Let's swing back by the Hospital, Dojo, the Gates, and any place left on our way back to the academy.", she said to her rabbit as the bunny hopped on her shoulder, tired of hopping along at this point. It was onward ho for the two Sound Genin on their mission to gain as much topographical knowledge as possible.

[Exit]
[Patrol The Village :: C-Rank :: 8/15 Places]

User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
→→ Xmas 2017 PA
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 0
→→ -

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takumi entered the library that lied just off the sides of the street. It wasn't something that appeared to be supported by the President. Takumi wasn't all that surprised. Horace seemed like the type to try and hide the truth from his villager's to keep them in the dark about the truth.

[1/3] [2-3 completed with free mission posts. ]

Takumi would be approached by a young man who was previously sitting in the corner when he entered. Upon a small conversation, the man asked Takumi if he would mind helping him copy old texts into more recent parchment in order to keep from losing the entire record. Takumi would agree, perhaps looking for some hidden secrets that lied in the village.
[1/3] [2-3 completed with free mission posts. ]

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 455|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 1 post faster.
○ Learns Medical Ninjutsu 4 posts faster
○ Learns Genjutsu 1 post slower.
○ Recovery rates x 1.25 for stamina.

___
Active Mission:
❥ [ D Rank ] Transcription :: I x2
❥ [ D Rank ] Exam x2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:01 pm
Mission Information

Once getting outside and into an Alleyway off of the street that the apartments were on, Chigiri and Jenna would find a slightly ajar manhole cover ringed with blue slime...

KiIala

jake23482

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:29 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

Chigiri and Kuro went out into the street with Jenna in tow, looking around for any sign as to were the slimy bandit would have made their escape. The black rabbit hopped along the ground, pointing out the manhole with slime around the sewer grate. "Good work, Kuro-bun. Now...let's get down there. Our sneaky b*****d couldn't have gone too far.", Chigiri said with a toothy grin as she confidently gripped the sewer grate and pulled upward with her strength she had trained during her Taijutsu practice, and the fact that she was just a natural bruiser in her own right, being one of the fearsome juggernauts who could don suits of armor and move as if they were fine silk. Unless it was stuck shut by means stronger than herself, Chigiri would then motion for Jenna to follow as they then slid down into the darkness with Kuro riding on her shoulders since rabbits weren't adept at using ladders.

User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 4
→→ Xmas 2017 PA, Juggernaut
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 3, Juggernaut
→→ -

Dexterous Prince

KiIala

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games