Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Streets of Harmony Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm
The pathway through the Sound Village is created of streets coated in cooled concrete. Even the sidewalks & gutters are cooled, to keep away the build-up of anything hot. For those in the know, the gutter system has been redesigned to drain all excess water to the canals, providing for a safer environment for the local citizens.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 pm
Ayaki made her way through the streets, walking easily over the slippery ice covered streets. Her boots had short, flat rubber spikes on the bottom that made it easy to walk, jog or run on the ice This place is so empty. Guess joining a brand new village means there's not a lot to do. she though, tugging her collar up over her nose.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:16 pm
Wondering through his new home, Kataki observed it carefully, "So this will be my new home" he thought as he wondered through the village looking for a place to live until. "It's going to take sometime for me to get use to the cold though" He then continued on through the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Pausing to look up at a large building, Ayaki sneezed before she glanced around, noticing a second person in the streets New face. turning on her heel she marched up to the person and thrust her hand out "Hello!" her voice was slightly muffled behind her collar.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image
Kensoh "Hokuto" Hyuuga

"Be careful... you never know when something might bite you back."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX "Arararara. How depressing there's nothing to do in this godforsaken place, yare-yare." Ken said as he began to stroll the city streets looking for something to ease the horrible clutch of boredom from his body. His pale white pupils began to comb the streets of Yuki for some form of entertainment. He brushed his chestnut brown hair to the side, revealing a scarlet red headband on his forehead. The headband's sole purpose was to conceal his families secret. Though they may have been wealthy, Kensoh's family were only Branch member's of the distinguished Hyuuga clan and as such they would be subject to persecution by the Head family if their secret were ever found.

He treaded through the snow laced streets and was openly disappointed by the utter lack of scenery, it would have been better to have stayed in Konoha had he known it would end up this way. Still, the village was young and had plenty more time for development. He tossed out a kick into the air for apparently no reason, but not until after his eyes came across two other young shinobi. 'Hello-hello."

"Now, now... If it's like this, then it'll be fine right? Yare-yare."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:10 am
Ayaki turned her attention to the new face and grinned "Hi, Hi, Hi. I said it more so you introduce yourself first." she said jokingly, turning her outstretched hand to Ken to shake "Ayaki. Call me Carrot!"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm
Kataki noticed the other two shinobi there, and decided to go and introduce himself as well, as he approaches them he notices that they too are new to the village, "Hi, I'm Kataki Raigyo" He said as he held out his hand. It was important for Kataki to make new friends in this village and form an bond with them. He has always been the one to seek friendship, but never knew how.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:22 pm
Ayaki turned back and gripped Kataki's hand sharply, shaking it in a very business like way before releasing it "I'm Ayaki. Call me Carrot." she said again, her attention easily divided between the two men.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:27 pm
"Well hello, Carrot" Kataki said as she shook his hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you" Kataki then looks at the other shinobi, "And what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
Kensoh "Hokuto" Hyuuga

"Be careful... you never know when something might bite you back."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX "Oro, my name is Kensoh." He said back puffing out his chest ever so slightly. He was proud of his name, he thought it made him sound strong. "It's nice to meet the both of ya, yare-yare. I thought this place would be boring." He spoke with little care for his tone, he was a bold noble after all. His opinion may have carried some weight due to the lineage he traced his roots from.

"Now, now... If it's like this, then it'll be fine right? Yare-yare."

Kazzoh

Codger

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 pm
Ayaki tilted her head at his name and the puffing of his chest but smiled anyway "I was worried about that as well. Something seems to have happened to the Kage so nothings going on right now." she adjusted her bag on her shoulder and felt the bow tap her leg "What rank are you all? And what's your specialties?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 pm
"I am an ANBU member and I specialize in reconnaissance." Kataki said as he made sure to give them his code name that he was previously given from the late Tsuchikage. "What about you?"  

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:32 pm
((Sorry to cut in but it took me twenty minutes to read through this page because of the gi. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:18 pm
Ayaki grinned, her eyes flicking up and down Kataki to see if his body language proved what he was saying "I special in bukijutsu, archery. Chunnin rank." she kept out her customary 'genius' that she usually put on the end of introductions. An IQ of 189 and a weapons user usually got her in trouble with people older than her. Mostly because she had a smart mouth "I'm wondering where everyone was. I know the genin were supposed to be at the exams but..." Aya was quickly getting bored just standing around. She twisted one foot slightly and began spinning on the sole of her boot in circles, arms out to her sides slightly.Uhn. This is boring. she tapped her boots to remove snow build up and then turned "Bye guys. See you around." she took off, running easily over the ice.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Reticent Harlequin

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:27 pm
Kataki waved, "See ya later" he said as he too had to leave, "I'll be seeing soon Kenosh" Kataki said as he turned and waved at him, and within an blink of an eye, Kataki vanishes within an puff of smoke.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games