Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:59 am
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Cherish Vasil
Music!!!:
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yda how es it that you alvays end up in a compromising position with me. " the girl spoke. She felt a pleasant detached feeling show over her body like a warm glove. It allowed her focus feeling the days weariness fade from her body with the arrival of these new people. A little sister type caught her attention. The girl liked bread, something her country was famous for. She would have to remember to give the girl some sweetbreads. As the building continued its collapse, herself now being a safe distance she took the offered hand and got to her feet. Her hair was slightly displaced and the passive look to her face was decidedly replaced with one of a mother's stern rage as she brushed it back into tidyness with a hand. "Dank'yu" She said as she slowly drew her Estoc in her left hand, the top catching the light and the vibrations if the blade leaving the Sheath reaching her ear. "Hello again old friend" she said under her breath as she prepared herself mentally to deal with further assault. She focused her chakra and it started to manifest as a light but vast starfield around her person as she half turned to face the current threat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:15 pm
Toryu Naminosaki

Lanfaer

Ergo War

User Image

Lucius

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1180/1240 ▪ Stamina 780/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:28500 Info Currently Discoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Lucius should have known things never go as smoothly as you hoped for. As the building creaked and groaned from the weight of the other floors pressured the broken support system. A sudden force upheaved his footing, he had intended to merely pull the boy up but it seemed much more force, an unnatural amount of force heaved up with him. As he was thrown back time seemed to slow down like in the movies. He watched as Ydar slowly reached for his own headband. Though it slipped through his fingers as Lucius was thrown back much faster than Ydar could move. he wasn't thrown back to far as they were already sitting in the corner the back wall was only a few feet behind him. He still hit it with quite some force, luckily he kept his head down so it wouldn't slam against the wall. After the hit his body fell back into his original seating place. After all that fighting and work he ended up back in his starting point. But at least he now the headband, that was until he looked down and watched the headband disintegrate into dust. His mind raced at the possible conclusions, did someone do something? Was this some kind of defense mechanism? That would be the most likely problem, so now he had another problem. Any headband he used would disintegrate after one use. So he would need to be careful. Looking up from the dust in his hand He could see Ydar on the other side of the restaurant escaping with Sheri through a window which had cracked and weakened from pressure. The frames warped and windows began to bust and send glass flying in every direction. The soldiers panicked and ran, and the goons made their exit as well. As the building began to crumble around him he sighed and stood and looked at the ceiling."Well, Hope you'll forgive me for this one Jae." He jumped into a sprint the closest exit would be the front, where the goons exited. He made a beeline for it until roof materials began crashing down and blocking his path. He dodged and evaded until he ended up in the center of the restaurant facing the entrance and the Goons standing watch of it, he'd deal with them once he got out. He ran towards the entrance avoiding falling debris, as he neared the exit, he could clearly see the goon waiting for him, he was sure he could see him as well. But he didn't stop, he was full intent on blasting through him. That was until the front of the building collasped, two wooden beams fell in an X formation blocking his exit. He stopped and backed up to more wooden beams blocking him. His situation seemed dire, he looked out past the beams towards the goon. If he blasted through the beams it could cause that part of the roof the fall on him instantly. He had no substitution or shushin to fall back on. His options seemed fairly limited. His left and right were clear, but if he ran now...would he make it? Probably not, he could only fall back on one other technique, as a loud snap was heard the rest of the building began to crumble down. Lucius faced the direction Ydar escaped from as the debris and dust fell upon his afterimage. To the goon it would appear that he was crushed as a dust cloud was formed from the destruction of the Kage tower sized building. The entire area was covered in dust making it even harder to see. Lucius landed off to the side of the building, the dust rolled with him obscuring his movements. He ducked into a alleyway behind some building, cough a bit after inhaling a little bit of dust. He raised his scarf up to his mouth as he began to move. He knew he couldn't stay here too long. He headed towards the gates though he knew what probably awaited him there. Though he did enjoy his time here, it was time to make his departure. He wrapped his head with his dirt covered scarf. His clean clothes became darker from dust and dirt. He made for the village entrance while the dust was still in the air. And once again, that sickening feeling had returned.

[Exit to Village gates]

Movement of Steel

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf around my neck

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:23 pm
xx||♫|| Ydarihan Malakzdar ||♫||xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Otogakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 0, 305||0, 305______AC :: 00,000
Stamina Pool :: 0, 295||0, 295______Ryo :: 0,000

----- [ S ] ighing internally as Cherish decided to regain her footing, Ydar turned eyes for a moment at the others who gathered, a male that formed handseals a moment before turning with advice to leave. A little girl, eyes filled with childlike curiosity to match her body frame, ignored his existence in favor of her relative, if the offered title was to be believed. Two thuds,one light and the other heavy, caught his attention but not enough to warrant a glance. Orders, barked with the demand to follow then, without delay, preempted United Hidden Village forces bursting past with enhanced speed. Eyes down, forcing out coughs as if he had strained himself, the young Genin focused on the sounds coming from the building. Something wasn't...right. There as something he needed to see, to Witness, and instead of ignoring the strange compulsion as others often would Ydar turned to face the collapsing building, and watched as Lucius was crushed inside with a road more deafening the anything he had ever heard before. Blinking at the dust as the air threw platinum hair around his face the shinobi continued to watch, as if shocked. Wouldn't this be how anyone would react, having just seen how close to death he should have come?
-----But the truth was much, much different.
-----Lucious was alive.
-----That thing, crushed beneath rubble that would bury a Great Serpent alive, had been false. It left little to force the belief that the shinobi was dead, for if he had enough time to create a misdirection he had the time to escape. Why bother, if death was certain? No, he was alive, and likely fleeing.
-----Did he dare warn anyone?
-----The village had been a home for three years, and in that time it had changed much. The United Hidden Villages forces were a dark people who believed themselves above Shinobi both in strength and in morals. A form of Justice Pure, a misconception that often lead one to judge falsely. And judge falsely they had, for they killed and tormented innocents in other villages. Memories of stories over hot cups of mead came to him, of persecution that was nothing short of Unjust, worthy of dismissal and hatred. What did he owe these people? What, in the end, should he do?
-----Turning to look at the others, Ydar sighed and stood up, his expression pained as if bruised from the fall. Instead of answering Cherise, who stood ready for combat, he limped along after the boy from before, who had for a short time been a sort of training partner.
-----Kazu was his name, perhaps??
-----[Exit]

►► ||♪|| O u t O f C h a r a c t e r ||♪|| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Grand Chevalier Haji

Toryu Naminosaki

Quote:

"To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked..."
"To Judge Without Mercy..."
"All Things Are True, All Things Permitted..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image
S I X T E E N V E N G E F U L B R O T H E R

K a z u h i k o S h i z u k a
I am the product of a failed experiment, disowned by my father for being imperfect. My hatred of this world, and the technology that it bears, knows no bounds.

G E N I N M E D I C A L - S E N S O R S U P P O R T

I want to see it all burn.

[x] The girl I'd provided a hand to took it gratefully and I helped her to her feet. Her gratitude lasted until she had time to draw the rapier at her side and face some invisible threat from the building. Whatever. She was welcome to stay if she liked. I wasn't planning on sticking around. To emphasize, I detached my link from her.

At least, I had every intention of leaving before I heard a familiar voice shout from somewhere behind me. Briefly anyway before she nearly tripped flat on her face. She rolled gracelessly until she halted in a heap next to my feet, complaining about the world spinning. A small smirk found it's way onto my face. She was back on her feet not a moment later.

That lasted all of a few seconds before she realized the restaurant was collapsing, in which she wailed about the loss of her bread--I just assumed she meant the ruined building.

A massive man and someone that must have been half my height spilled from the fragile walls, immediately taking off somewhere in search of, I assumed the one who'd caused the disaster. And the boy, my linked companion, said not a word before he limped away into the alleyway. While anyone else who saw this would not find it as any sort of strange, after my trick of stealing away their pain. I suppose if there was damage to his leg, then he would limp regardless of pain, but the expression on his face told otherwise, meaning he was oblivious to what I'd done.

I wasn't going to call him out on it, not here anyway.

"Kasu, we need to get out of here," I said bluntly, but gently, hooking my arms underneath hers to pull her back to her feet. Taking her hand in mine I guided her after the limping boy.

[Lazy Exit]

Techniques Used:
♪ Links: 1 [-5]

♪ Mukei Enko [Spiritual Connection] - E
The most basic technique of the Miyamoto clan in which all other techniques are derived and operated. Through a whim and moment of physical contact, the user creates a connection between themselves and the subject. This connection is the Miyamoto tactic; it opens a gate to healing, strengthening, and many other benefits that cannot be brought out by one person alone. Once a bond is formed, a tie with no true physical form is created between the parties. It cannot be seen or severed without special and specific means. This connection can, however, be broken if the user runs out of chakra, becomes unconscious, or the connected party leaves the general vicinity. ( Any form of skin-to-skin contact while using the technique forms a connection. Additionally, a willing target can have this connection created through any form of contact, even through clothing. )

Current Objectives:
Find a training partner
Get some training done
♪ Reconnaissance

Item Owned:

Passive Abilities:
♪ Recovery rate is increased by one stage, allowing for constant recovery of chakra and stamina during combat, and significantly increased recovery outside of combat. [PA: Improved Recovery]
♪ Detailed information obtained from sensory techniques; range is halved [Resolution discipline]
♪ Chakra pool is increased by [40] and can perform Eiseijutsu with one hand. Body is fragile and cannot handle rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. [Seirei no Hogosha]

♪ Learn Eiseijutsu one [1] post faster. [Medical Class]
♪ Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one [1] post faster. [Sensor Class]

Lanfaer
Toryu Naminosaki
Codekasu

I want to see the world change, but I can't do it on my own. I am not strong enough.

┃♪ c h a k r a | 565 / 585 [+15] [-5]
┃♪ s t a m i n a | 135 / 135
┃♪ m o o d | content
┃♪ h e a l t h | good
┃♪ i n j u r i e s | none

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image
Frankie is stalking the [ Message temporarily off-line ] post to the gates...  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:56 pm
      User Image

____Kasuna Shizuka
                                                    | Genin | Oto | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Doton, Suiton Fuuton | Chakra [645/645] Stamina [145 /145 ]| Normal theme | BT- |

_____________________________ "Live life to the fullest."
                                                    _____________________________"and focus on the positive.”

_____________________________ Lets light up the sky!
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh the world so cruel this building was so young with many ages to go on such disrespect . She dropped her hands wiping a few rolling tears away. Her teal eye's stared deeply at the female teen drawing her blade for some reason? What or who would be attacking this village. Her child mind had been bouncing back and fourth. Spanning out of her daze by her nickname only Kazu would call her. The child smiled brightly walking in pace with Kazu following the boy that left

[exit]

Jutsu used

Royal Burrito

Lanfaer

Toryu Naminosaki

Quote:

" Eveybody panic."

OOC: n/a

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,200 ➍AC:: 300
                                                        < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Another area that probably was once beautiful, in ruins. Maybe one day this could be fixed up, too bad we don't have the leader that will take Care of the problems such as this. "can't expect Horace to do it". Aizen began to think about as he exit the area

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                        → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:17 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

Chigiri and Kuro's patrol brought them around a ruined building that used to be a restaurant. It was a shame that such a place of commerce had been brought to the ground. "Looks like some sort of fight escalated here and nobody ever thought to rebuild.", she remarked at the ruins. Kuro's ears perked up as she listened around before the rabbit calmed down and they simply moved along their way. There was nothing to really explore here anyway.

[Exit]
[Patrol The Village :: C-Rank :: 7/15 Places]

User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
→→ Xmas 2017 PA
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 0
→→ -

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games