Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Glancing around the restaurant, he seemed to stick out like a sore thumb, the people in this restaurant were not shinobi, they were part of the community and not part of the shinobi way. They were the people that Shinobi protected, well are supposed to. Okabe scanned the area and spotted another shinobi that was looking through the village, patrolling it, the shinobi that always seemed to be around, it was almost as if Okabe was being followed possibly... Or maybe it was just paranoia. He took his leave as he went on to the generator.
[Patrol Village Mission in progress.]
[/exit]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:38 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 350/390 x❷ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❸ RYO:: 1,100 x❹ AC: 1,150
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo walked in and started looking around for Mr. Skelly, clasping her hands in front of her as she walked, quiet. She looked down to notice that her coat still had a but of dirt on it from going after Mrs. Takashashi's cat.. she'd have to wash that later...

[ O. O. C:; I tried to give you a few days break from posting. Dx ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:34 pm
Skelly was sitting off in a corner, swirls of hot coffee floating up and around his massive newspaper. In between the large propaganda articles, a few bits of Yukigakure festivities were shown.

I Tortured Sleep I
New Year (January 1)

The New Year ((お正月) is the most important of all Japanese holidays. The entire country shuts down from December 30 to January 3. Oshogatsu (New Year) is often celebrated with bonenkai (year-forgetting) parties to leave the old year’s troubles and worries behind. A widely practiced Japanese custom is to prepare toshikoshi soba (buckwheat noodles) on New Year’s Eve to represent longevity. The sending of New Year’s cards is a very popular practice among the Japanese.

Seijin no Hi (January 10)

Seijin no Hi (成人の日 , Coming of Age Day) welcomes individuals who have reached the age of majority (20 years) over the past year and encourage their roles as adults in society. Ceremonies are usually held at the prefectural and local offices, and family and friends host after-parties.
- See more at: http://www.kcpstudentlife.com/festivals/winter/#sthash.c2FbtJM9.dpuf

((Ooc: Thank ya, Tor~ ^_^))

Justice had long passed Seijin no Hi's special day of age, but that didn't mean he couldn't celebrate Oshogatsu with more oomph than before then. Several parties were likely going to be happening in the barracks later, and if Skelly showed up before folks got at least mildly tipsy, no one would relax. For now, though, the lumbering, tall, Sergeant of a man sat flipping up his newspaper.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:53 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 365/390 x❷ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❸ RYO:: 1,100 x❹ AC: 1,150
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo smiled faintly as she saw Mr. Skelly and she made her way over to him, stopping beside his seat. "Hello Mr. Skelly."

[ O. O. C:; You're welcome. o u o ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:07 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

"Good day, Miss Rue," Skelly nonchalantly replied, flipping his paper straight so that he could fold it all back up again. Even outside of work, talking with a subordinate had to be seen as a respectful encounter, lest any of the many sets of prying eyes were waiting for some grasp of falling straws. No, Skelly had not once been prey to such tactics, as his hulking torso easily dissuaded most folks. Others learned the hard way. Even now, there weren't any customers within two booths in any direction, but the wait staff still stopped by, their cheery smiles more than just for show around the Sergeant. "What can I help you with," J.S. posited a question, laying all but the comics down on the table. With his other free hand, he raised his cup o' joe for a long, slow draw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:31 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 380/390 x❷ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❸ RYO:: 1,100 x❹ AC: 1,150
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo looked around breifly before looking back at Skelly, "I was wondering if I could speak to you about my mission now, that is, if you're not busy." She looked around once more, griing her hands slightly tighter. "May I sit?

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:44 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

Skelly leaned forward, putting down his coffee and motioning with his head to take a seat. "Why young lady, I'd be happy to discuss missions with you." Trailing off towards the end, his eyes bobbed up to watch a passing guard stroll by outside. Nowhere was truly safe here. "When you're ready, go ahead," Skelly spoke, softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:00 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❸ RYO:: 1,100 x❹ AC: 1,150
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo looked at the guard as it passed, then sat down across from the man, leaning over the table. She took a deep breath before starting with what she had to say, in the softest and quietest voice that she could manage with allowing Skelly to still hear her. "I followed the trail that had been mentioned in the note, and when I got to the academy, I saw signs of a struggle. There was a book laid on the ground about the effects of Fuuinjutsu when mixed with cloth. There was a not there, from Ms. Yura.. written in the margins of the pages. She was talking about the old abandoned estate here in the village, so I went there with the skeleton key that I had. "

The female took a deep breath, then looked around once more before continuing on. "When I went there, I found a secret door in the floor of the livingroom inside the house. When I opened it, Ms. Yura was laying on a cog there. I helped her out, and she told me what happened... When she expiremeneted with what she found in that book, the fabric lead her somewhere.. and when the guards found out they began to chase her down; intent on killing her I suppose. Mr. Skelly.. I don't know if you realize or not... but there's a whole operation going on UNDER Otogakure... and whatever it is, and whoever is running it.. They certainly don't want to be found... I had to leave Ms. Yura in fear that the guards would get us both... But I assure you she's safe.. She has a twisted ankle, but she's safe..."

Sonyo's eyes darted around quickly and she began nervously laying with her fingers. It wouldn't take an idiot to realize that she was afraid because she had this knowledge, and nervous wondering whether or not Justice would even believe her.. she was just a naive genin after all.. anyone could just write her off as over exaggerating or making things up. 'Please believe me, Mr. Skelly...'

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:17 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

Certainly, the tale was lengthy and full of attention to detail, but Skelly asked a mission to be looked into, performed, and reported. So although it all sounded strange, the Sergeant would take it at face value: Certainly, Sonyo didn't have a reason to fabricate it. "Good work," he replied, "I'll report this as you having found a dead body, to which you buried. It was sad to see such a talented person lost, but we'll have to produce some more missions later. Take some time off to train up, for the next few missions." Taking another sip of his coffee, Skelly flipped up his comics page. Making a wink towards Sonyo before the page totally obscured his view, it was to signify a job well done.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:28 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❸ RYO:: 1,100 x❹ AC: 1,150
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo smiled brightly, her face lighting up. He had believed her! Skelly had actually believed her! What a relief.. She stumbled up and bowed to the older man. "Thank you Mr. Skelly! Really!" And with that the young female was jogging out of the restaurant, yelling back behind her, "See you later Mr. Skelly!" With that exclamation, and a quick turn around the corner, she was gone.

[ Exeunt: to the Academy ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:45 pm
xx||♫|| Ydarihan Malakzdar ||♫||xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Otogakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 0, 305||0, 305______AC :: 00,000
Stamina Pool :: 0, 295||0, 295______Ryo :: 0,000

----- [ S ] trangely enough, it seemed that the restaurant was filled near to bursting upon their arrival. Perhaps it had something to do with the newest influx of members, or perhaps the downtime that seemed to be growing common among the forces of the United Hidden Villages. That, or there was some sort of celebration going on for an upcoming holiday that Ydarihan simply knew nothing about. This seemed the most likely of reasons for it, as far as the Genin was concerned, for there was a general levity to the tones and movements of those within the building that was generally unusual.
-----Taking a slow, deep breath at his approach, the boy turned his head to his companions with a nervous chuckle, showing that he was not completely at ease with the people of the village. As an outsider it was obvious that he stood out, more so because of his generally overly polite and cordial way of speaking than appearance. As such, he assumed the same would be said of their other foreign companion, the female.
-----"I can go reserve us a table," he offered, his tone and expression that he expected little to come of such an act outside of a bit more waiting. "If we step in now, we will most likely find ourselves seats within a few minutes. Would you prefer anything? Table, booth, a window seat?" The questions came innocently enough, though personally he desired a corner seat with which to see the entirety of the building. Being the most sound tactical decision, however, he would have to choose to put himself in greater danger to avoid notice, if necessary.
-----

►► ||♪|| O u t O f C h a r a c t e r ||♪|| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Grand Chevalier Haji

Toryu Naminosaki

Quote:

"To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked..."
"To Judge Without Mercy..."
"All Things Are True, All Things Permitted..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:17 am
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Cherish Vasil
Music!!!:
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cherish moved along in step with them, one hand perpetually resting on her rapier as the other was hooked in her belt. She was watching the strangers step, her own step in time with his. Curiously, eventually she would seem to stumble but not actually lose any balance. More of a kick to the back of her own foot and their step was switched, retaining the same timing but now the opposite foot was in sync with the stranger.

They approached the restaurant and she smiled at the smell of fresh bread. She wondered if she could get away with a glass of wine here. Then Yadar asked her the question. This was a monumentally important decision! "Hmm. Ze table offers us ease to get up and sit back down. But also allows ze other patrons to move about us and disturb our meal. A booth is much more intimate I think. Better for our meal. What do you think?" She said turning her head to their new friend.

Toryu Naminosaki

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:37 pm
Toryu Naminosaki

Lanfaer

Ergo War

User Image

Lucius

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1240/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:28500 Info Currently Discoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

As they had discussed their seating arrangements they would turn their heads to find their friend had turned into someone completely different, actually this random guy had stepped in front of Lucius also trying to get into the restaurant and Lucius had got distracted and had stopped a couple yards behind them. And he seemed to be chatting it up with some scruffy looking fellow who was sitting at an empty stall. Out of ear shot he noticed his two companions were waiting on him. He waved to them before turning to the man one last time and handing him a slip. He bowed to him and walked back as the stranger closed up his shop and took off towards the gate it seemed. If anyone bothered to look at the shops sign he seemed to be a delivery service."Quick and Easy Delivery!" Was the slogan, which honestly was kind of lame."Sorry about that, the gentlemen struck up a conversation with me turns out he does delivery and errands and he charges once he returns."Lucius looked up at the sign and his eyes grew slightly wider."Oh! I didn't realize it was the same place as the one that used to be in Yukigakure! I've heard very good things." He didn't get to go last time he visit Yuki, and since it was destroyed shortly after he never got a chance. But Jae talked about this place and how good it was when they went there. Thinking about Jae made him pang a little inside. He then walked on him not hearing Ydar's question or Cheri's response. He walked up to the host."Any kind of seating for three!" The waiter began to write his name down. He began to explain that the waiting time was about about 30 minutes, Lucius grabbed the gentlemens hand and shook it."We understand fully and thank you for your hard work."Leaving 100 ryo in the waiters hand, the waiter then cough and pocketed the money."Right this way sir." Leading them to a booth in the corner of the restaurant, it was a four person booth, and only 2 seats provided a view of the entire restaurant the other two, provided a wall view and of course the person sitting in front of them. Lucius quickly snatched up the two seats that viewed the entire restaurant. He made sure his body took up both seats, so unless either of them wanted to sit on his lap. They would have to sit together with no view of anything."Here's your chance Ydar! Make a move!" Lucius thought to himself as he gave Ydar a thumbs up."What a great spot huh?!?" He said sitting cross legged waiting for them to catch up.

-100 ryo

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf around my neck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 pm
xx||♫|| Ydarihan Malakzdar ||♫||xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Otogakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 0, 305||0, 305______AC :: 00,000
Stamina Pool :: 0, 295||0, 295______Ryo :: 0,000

----- [ T ] here was a moment of sheer terror that gripped the boy as his eyes fell upon the sitting position that Lucius had decided to take, followed quickly by hurriedly suppressed rage. Swallowed, he reached into his darkness, the calm and quite of the peace there, and fed his dark emotions into them, casting them forever away. In a split instant he was back to normal, relaxed, and calculating to his full ability. No deceptive tang came from the larger man, which left a bit of surprise in Ydar, for it was unlikely he had deceived the intruder enough for such a careless display around him. Though...perhaps Ydar was finally getting better at his acting? An odd thought, despite his pride in his capability, but one that made him realize this had inadvertently put him in a difficult spot. To refuse his selection of seats for the boy and his female companion would be seen as rude and, worse, astute. This was to be avoided at all costs, which meant he was forced to sit beside the girl.
-----Stepping close to the table, a nervous smile slid across his face, though the expression wavered with intentional uncertainty. That a stranger would try to help him out would unsettle the facade, especially when it came to 'catching' a girl. Strange, that such things meant nothing to Ydarihan and so much more to others. Turning, the boy offered an awkward smile as sweat slid slowly down the side of his face, the image from before bringing a flush to his face in embarrassment at just the right levels. "I do not know what is customary in this land or your own, my lady, so I must ask: do you prefer the inside seat, or the outside?" Once more that noble, clearly cultured method of speaking, the polite choice of words and tone mixed with the barest hint of a tremble from the supposed nerves he suffered from.
-----Gods Above in their solar palace! What he wouldn't give to know which side of the United Hidden Villages this girl fell upon. Were she in line with their invaders and overlords he would trust her not at all, but a companion at this time would be quite beneficial. Time had not given him the answer, and delving too deep would only bring suspicion. He could only hope that she would respond to his performance as everyone else in the village always did: with sincere belief.
-----

►► ||♪|| O u t O f C h a r a c t e r ||♪|| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Grand Chevalier Haji

Toryu Naminosaki

Quote:

"To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked..."
"To Judge Without Mercy..."
"All Things Are True, All Things Permitted..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Name: Cherish Vasil
Music!!!:
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

"Vat is customary in my country matters very little in zis one. I will take ze outside seat on the bench if you will. I dont like feeling closed in." She said simply and waved for the others to sit. She didnt really have much else to say and was idly examining a fleck of dirt under her nail as she waited for the two. She didnt miss what the man was trying to do. She actually did like Ydar. But now wasnt the time and she really didnt like it when people tried to manipulate her. Her eyes looked up to give a withering glare into the newcomers eyes for a few moments before looking away. If deeper bonds were to develop, it would be a bit more difficult than hogging the one bench and forcing her to sit with someone.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games