Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Hell Frozen Over ][ The Prison Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:44 pm
Escaped Criminals: Shika and Daisuke

They didn't have much time, especially with an inspection coming up soon. The two cellmates had planned this out for weeks and they had finally put their plan into action. They snuck out using guard uniforms, it was easier than they had imagined it to be. Just keep their heads ducked down and don't draw attention.

They had just made it out, past all of the security the prison provided, when the alarm was raised. Upon seeing the prisoners were not in their cell, they had began searching through the prison itself. It did not take long until they found the unconscious guards, beaten about the head and their uniforms stolen.

Knowing they had to get away as far as possible, Shika and Daisuke rushed away from the prison and further into Yukigakure.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis arrived at the prison, the last stop in his patrol. He really doubted that he would find any trouble here as this prison had never been breached from the inside or out. His expectations, as usual, were wrong. He caught sight of two men running away from the prison as the escapee alarm went off. Without hesitation Genesis drew his sword and intercepted them,cutting off their path into the village"Hold it right there! Return to the prison or I will use extreme force" He slammed his sword into the ground for emphasis in an attempt to scare the men away instead of engaging them  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

'What in the world is going on?' After asking several civilians of a large sword-carrying shinobi and being directed to the prison, a commotion seemed to arise and alarms were blaring. The girl headed inside and kept running past imprisoned criminals without so much as a glance or flinch before making a turn and stopping dead in her tracks. She arrived in time to hear Genesis's statement and turn to see the criminals disguised as guards. "So you were here, looking for trouble?" She sighed before narrowing her icy blue eyes at the escaped prisoners.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Seeing a guy with a big sword made the two flinch, not liking that they had already run into a shinobi. "Uhhh... what are you talking about? We're running after the guards." said Shika. It appeared to be of no use though, especially since another shinobi came up behind them. Two options, try their chances with the guy with the big sword, or try the weak looking girl. Taking out the batons they lifted from the guards, they both turned and rushed at Shimiru, swinging wild as they tried to knock her unconscious and create a path of escape.

Haruhi000777

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

The two's denial of their wrong doings did not fool Genesis. He kept a eye on them, expecting them to bolt at any minute. He was just about to engage them when a familiar voice stole his attention"Shimiru?! What are you doing he-" He could not finish his sentence for as he spoke the two took off towards her while he was distracted. They raised there clubs at here with obvious ill intention in their eyes and that was something he could not let stand. He did a quick string of hand signs and sprinted towards Shimiru. He quickly covered the distance and placed himself between the goons and Shimiru. He raised his blade across his body and block the two's clubs on the flattened portion of his Sword"ARGGGHHH!" He yelled as he pushed back the two, sending them sprawling via his superior strength"Nobody hurts her..." He muttered. He placed his hands on the ground and as he did so a high voltage current sped towards the criminals. The only evidence of the current was the occasional bolt of lightning which jumped out of the ground. Game over

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Shimiru was just about to perform a fuuton jutsu to knock the two away, when Genesis unexpectedly jumped between her and them and sent a current of lightning into the ground directed to their opponents. The girl stepped back before walking to Genesis and past him, so she stood just a few feet in front and to his left. She wanted to thank him if it weren't for the anger bubbling deep in her chest. 'They're too afraid of him, so they go for the girl. Genesis thinks he should prot-" She stopped the line of thought right there. If she went further, Shimiru would most likely take her anger out on the two criminals, badly wounding or even killing them. Shyness and avoidance of strangers was set aside for now, she couldn't make room for those when she was either hurt or enraged. She was careful to keep her eyes on the criminals, not once glancing to Genesis.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:12 pm

The two criminals had not quite expected the other to block them so quickly. Although when they pushed back, they tried to quickly scramble to their feet to try and get away again. Daisuke was the first to point out the bolt of lightning and they could both guess it was a ninjutsu. No matter how fast they bumbled though, they could not out run the technique and were zapped. As the voltage ran through them, they collapsed to the ground and began twitching. Despite their cursing, they were finding it hard to navigate their limbs in their feeble attempts to try escaping again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

'Cowards' These two so called hardcore criminals were running in fear at the sight of his attack. Despite their attempt they were caught in the attack and violently shocked. The two men dropped to the ground and started twitching uncontrollably. He grinned at the sight of it and sheathed his blade behind his back. He strode passed Shimiru and stood above the two criminals. As much as he loved watching them twitch he felt it was time to end this. He brought his leg back and let a kick fly with a dull 'thud.' He knocked out the two men in rapid succession. He then created a clone which hefted the two bad guys over his shoulder and scurried back to the prison. The real Genesis turned back to Shimiru, her appearance bringing a smile to his face"Did you need me for something? I don't think your one who just hangs around prisons" He said with a chuckle

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:39 pm
Chakra: 360 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru watched apathetically as he knocked the two out before she allowed a slight frown to cross her face. It disappeared as quickly as it had come before she turned to Genesis and smiled in a manner that was unlike her. It was slightly exaggerated yet forced, but disguised enough so he hopefully wouldn't notice. "You know what? I actually forgot. But we need to report to the Yukikage, so I'll be there." Without any further lingering about, Shimiru used Shunshin to disappear to the Kage's Office.

Jutsu Used:
Shunshin -10

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis shrugged"Alright" He said,taking off at a sprint towards the Kages office

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki passed by the prison and spoke to the guards they talked about a recent breakout that was handled so he continued on.

- AC:1450 Ryo:750 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Shimiru sent glares ten times worse to the inmates who were giving her the stink eye. Her ice-cold gaze made many flinch. Seeing nothing suspicious, she glared at the spot at which the previous fight was held before leaving the prison.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

The prison seemed to be fine as well as passed by it nothing seemed to be going wrong so he continued on his way with his patrol he was almost done with it.

- AC:5700 Ryo:4250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya arrived at the prison, patrolled, and saw that it was safe. Then he left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

Missions:
Patrol the Village The Prison is safe!

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games