Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sudden Chill ][ Fall Generator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
Ayane ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji tilted her head at Haki and chuckled, ruffling his soft hair gently. "We have too, the village is falling apart, it's difficult to live in Yuki and people are already leaving. What makes a person leave as a rogue is very different, if you leave with the kage saying no then leave your headband and he will accept you might come back, if you leave with your headband and scratch the symbol out, your a rogue no matter what. As long as your headband stays clean and your hands are never stained with blood, then your innocent." She leaned back and recrossed her legs with right over left instead of left over right.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
Finishing up his inspection of the his instrument, Marco listened to what Kenji had to say. Spinning around, he gave a small nod. "Like Kenji said, it's really the Kage that decides if a person is a rogue or not. If you leave with their blessing, then you shouldn't have much to worry about. Of course, it will probably be a littler easier for us since we are still very low ranked ninja. We won' pose much of a threat to the village if we leave. Of course we are assuming there will even be a village in the future." He gave a small nod thinking about what he said. He couldn't say he was to excited about leaving the village, but at the same time, he didn't mind it to much. Better to live in a place that's thriving rather then leaving in a place that was dead. Either way, Marco wondered how long it would take for the kids father to come. Hopefully it won't take to long.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki listened curiously to the Yuki shinobi as they spoke about what a rogue was...They're description of a rogue was very different then Kumogakures, if Haki understood what a rogue was correctly "That's...." he started to respond but Toki sat bolt upright, her eyes wide and staring "He's here." she said and looked at Haki who had gone a shade paler "Seriously?! You can tell?" she nodded, looking both excited and terrified but neither one made a move to leave, Chiyo still asleep. Toki wanted to rush to her father's side, knowing he was in the village but....what if he had been followed? Haki seemed to mirror her thoughts and spoke "We should wait for him to find us...if he was followed...we could put him in danger." he said quietly then looked at Kenji and Marco "Toki can feel her father so he's made it to the village...and was allowed access like you gave us." he said in that same kind of quiet voice. He didn't seem to be getting his color back either but he seemed a bit calmer as well.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji nodded about marco's response. "Genin can't be deemed as rogues or killed but the village they ran from can either get them back or demand their headband back. A chunin is usually sent to prison for leaving or their memory of that village erased, it gets worse as you climb the ranks...anbu who leave are killed immediatly, so are jounin and sannin." She looked at Toki and smiled softly cause she hoped one day she could be a good sensor but she had a slight feeling of high chakra. "How about I take Toki to her father? if something happens then I'll protect her." She asked, looking at them.

Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco pretty much just sat there and listened to everything that was being said. It was kind of nice to hear that their father was here, but who knows if he would find them here. Either way, Marco would just wait.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

Haki immediately shook his head and Toki stood, collecting Chiyo so he could stand as well "No. I'm going with them." he said sharply, suddenly not as cute or as exhausted as he'd been before. He took Chiyo back and Toki wrapped her arms around his arm, holding it tightly "Thank you for taking us in." he said, good grief how many times had he said that now, to Marco "I hope you both get to where ever you're going." he said then looked at Kenji "We'll follow you."

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji stood up and nodded, fixing her skirt out of invisible dust. She looked at Marco knowing full well he didn't want to wait here the whole time. "Marco, if you want then you can go see if the kage needs anything from us before you and me leave the village." She said and opened the door to head out with Haki and the two girls, she'd follow what little trail she could sense that she suspected was their father due to never feeling it before.
[/exit]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Watching the group leave, Marco stood up from his chair. Rummaging around his room, he found his violin case, and packed up his instrument. Collecting a few other things, he stuffed them into the bag and closed it up. For the moment, he would leave it here since he could always body flicker back to his apartment. Locking the door, he looked over to the window and in a blink of an eye, he disappeared out of the room. He would be heading for the Kage's office.
[exit]

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

Haki and Toki stood, Chiyo nestling deep into her jacket, as Kenji led the way out. Haki briefly paused but at Toki's look, followed after her.

((Exits w/ Kenji))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Appearing outside of the door to his apartment building, he looked around a little bit. Shifting his weight some, he opened the door and headed in. Making his way through the halls, he would inform people about the evacuation that was currently going on and seeing if they needed any help. Without really meeting anyone that needed it, Marco made his way into his room. Walking inside, he grabbed his bag and started putting some stuff in it. He figured he was never coming back, he wouldn't leave anything that he wanted here. The last thing to be put in would be his violin case, that way he he needed to grab it, it would be right on top. Shifting his weight a little bit, he walked over and tapped on the wall a few times. Finding the right spot, he removed the wall piece. Pulling out a oldish looking scroll, he tucked it into his jacket.

Making his way outside again, he pointed groups of people to where they had to go. As for himself, he walked behind the buildings and stood there. Pulling out the scroll that was in his pocket, he looked over it real quick. Taking in a bit of a breath, Marco was ready to try and learn something new before heading on. The scroll talked about how his clan could spit up ink. He wanted to learn this before moving out. Taking in another deep breath, Marco spat on the ground. He scrunched his face up a little bit.
[1/3]

Sighing a little bit, he looked over the scroll to try and figure out if there were any secrets to doing this. After looking over the scroll a little bit more, he couldn't really find much else. Shifting his weight a little bit again, he tried to gather up some ink in his mouth. Spitting on the ground again, it wouldn't be as good, but his spit was a little black.
[2/3]

Giving off a smile and nod, he would try to do it again. Focusing on trying to do what he did last time, but only do it better, Marco closed his eyes. Giving off a small nod to himself, he took in a deep breath. Shortly after, he felt something start to gather into his mouth. Shortly after, his cheeks expanded. Almost chocking on the ball of ink, Marco opened his mouth and spit it out. A ball of ink about the size of a human skull landed on the ground in front of him. While that was slightly unpleasant, he figured he would get use to it.
[3/3 Blot Spit Learned!]

Pulling back out the scroll, Marco looked over it. He decided that he would learn on more move before moving on. Shifting his weight a little bit, he started to gather up some ink. As his cheeks expanded, he spit the ink out toward the wall of the a building.
[1/2]

The ink hit the side of the building but simply started to fall down the side. Looks like it wasn't done right. Gathering up some more ink again, Marco would try to get this right. As his cheeks expanded, he shot the ink at the wall again. This time it hit the wall and stuck to it. Giving off a small nod, Marco grabbed his stuff and would head back to the streets.
[2/2 Blinding Blend 001 Learned]

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:36 pm
The last clone would find itself using most of its time to even arrive at its destination. It looked like a residential area from the looks but things didn’t always turn out to be what they looked like. The clone just did its best to blend in randomly searching as if it was a traveler. It was told that this seemed to be a rather populated area for travelers seeking shelter while they stayed within the village. The clone thought it was too far out of the immediate village to serve its purpose but that was a smart strategy to keep the village safer.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:33 am
User Image

Cyrus Reed
xxxxxxxxx"True Power lies in skill!"

∮ Genin :: Otogakure :: Bukijutsu :: Taijutsu ∮

∮ AC: 0 :: Ryo: 0 ∮

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xxxToday was the big day that Cyrus was looking forward to. Today was the day that he graduated from a simple student to a group of noble warriors. Well mostly noble warriors. Cyrus knew that if his father was here right now, he would be telling him how proud he was and not to do anything to ruin the honor of their family. Cyrus would try his best to never do that. He already proved to all those jokers that one didn't need some crappy bloodline to make it through the academy. Now was his time to prove that he didn't need some crappy bloodline to make it as a shinobi. Sliding on his jacket, he flipped his hair back with a free hand only to have it fall back into place. Looking into his full length mirror, Cyrus nodded to himself. He was looking sharp and ready to head out. Leaving his apartment, he looked up behind him. The first stop would be the Kage's office to get his headband. Next stop would be the dojo to train.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

∮Chakra :: 175/175

∮Stamina :: 325/325

∮Technique Used ::

∮OOC ::

BlackoutTendencies

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Walking into the area of the Fall Generator, Okabe got the the gates and opened it with the key provided for the mission. Okabe glanced inside and looked around for any criminals or enemies. The Generator gave off a light rumble and a churn through the entire village, Okabe was wearing earmuffs as he got close to it, and looked into a duct into the engine and tank of the generator and looked inside. Closing the hatch, Okabe continued on and looked in the meeting room of the employees, then left, locking up on the way back, but keeping the key.
[Patrol Village Mission in progress.]
[/exit]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,200 ➍AC:: 300
                                                        < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

First things first for completing the 1st mission, patrol the village, and this is the first stop for AIzen. Looking around, Aizen would take in the scenery. "I never been here" This was Aizens first time at the generator. "Well I guess I'm done here then"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                        → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Froggy Girl generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:04 am
User Image

Ṩachiko The Chīsana onēchan

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

Running around the village, Sachiko soon came across a message board. On the board, it spoke about an old lady, called Mrs. Akita, who was seeking her lost cat. Though Sachiko wasn't against helping old ladies, as she used to help her elders when she was apart of the caravan, she was not fond of the wild breeds that humans kept as their pet. With a sigh, she ripped the page from the board and made her way to were the board said to met Mrs. Akita. Soon arriving at the location spoken of in the page, she came across the person she was seeking. Though not as old as she had expected her to be, she was a little bit on the more plump side. Speaking the lady politely, she asked. Hello miss, would you be the one that put out the message for a missing cat? The lady replied with a little bit more enthusiasm then Sachiko was expecting, saying that she didn't think that anyone would ever help her find her lost cats and was extremely worried for her little fluffiness. She then said that the cat that Sachiko would be needing to find was called Nikolai, and that he was always bothering the nurses at the hospital for small scraps of food that they kept for him. She then passed off a picture of the cat to Sachiko. He appeared to be a black and white beast that looked not that dangerous as what Sachiko had expected it to be. With a nod of information being collected, she said that she would hurry and get the cat back to the lady as quickly as possible.

[Mission started: Catch the Cat]
≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

Inventroy added to Bag of infinite capacity

• Otogakure Company 7b badge
• Otogakure headband
• First-aid kit

•2 scalpels
•sterile gauze pads of different sizes
•adhesive tape
•adhesive bandages in several sizes
•elastic bandage
•antiseptic wipes
•soap
•tweezers
•sharp scissors
•safety pins
•thermometer
•Ice pack
•plastic non-latex gloves (at least 2 pairs)

• Hairbrush
• sewing needle and thread
• Small gourd filled with honey and herbs
• little red book with pen for keeping information
• little green book with plant information
• Little kettle
• Small frying pan
• Flint and steel
• Hunting knife
• small bag of tea-leaves
• dried meats and vegetables
• spoon and fork
• paper fan [good for cooling down oneself in hot weather, and for slapping people without much damage]
• bag of Cookies
• five feet of wire
• eight feet of rope
• six square feet of red cloth [folded down to a single square foot]
• one square foot of white cloth
• Small lantern
• two folded up parka
• two towels, Large and small
• Tiny pillow
• blanket [folded down]
• two blank scrolls
• jar of peanut butter
• Compact tent
• Large bag of Rice
• butter

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games