Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sudden Chill ][ Fall Generator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
Ayane ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji was sitting on the couch still, trying to braid her long purple hair and put the little bands back in it.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Holding his tongue, Haki didn't speak as Marco went back inside, not following for the first few minutes. He felt....Swallowing, Haki walked back inside "I'm going to shower now..." he said quietly, walking past Marco and into the bathroom. He closed the door, slowly getting undressed. If anyone had seen his body, they would know he wasn't from any little town. He was toned, his body clearly that of a taijutsu shinobi and he had the bruises to show for it too. He dropped his clothes onto the floor in a little pile, climbing into the shower and turning the heat on. For a while, he went through the normal rigors of washing, cleaning his hair, scrubbing his body. Then it all came and hit him in the face. He was on the run, fleeing two different ways to die. First, if he let Kein down...if Toki and Chiyo were hurt, Kein would kill him. End of story. He'd torture him and then kill him. Second...if his mother caught him. He'd be killed. No torture, no threats. Just death. Haki slid down the wall of the shower, his breathing catching and coming faster. If Marco or Kenji realized who he was... who the girls were...he'd be just as dead. His hands went up to his mouth, covering it tightly as the water coursed down his head and body I'm going to die. No matter what...I'm going to die! his mind went, weird enough, to Doki. His first and only teacher. A woman who had become his friend. He'd never told her how grateful he was to her! He started to hyperventilate and his head went to his knees, hands covering his head as he started to rock back and forth a little "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...!" he whispered, tears mingling with water.

In the living room, Toki and Chiyo looked up at Marco as he sat "What did you talk to Haki about?" Toki asked, giving him a frown as she ate ramen. Chiyo had taken her food and was sitting outside the bathroom, waiting for Haki to reemerge "And this ramen is pretty good. Thanks..." she added, her eyes on Kenji's purple hair. She'd seen silver...heck, she'd seen purple before but never so long.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
Marco looked over to the kid as she asked the question about what him and Haki talked about. At first he was tempted to lie, but then he thought maybe the kids wouldn't be as willing to hide the truth or really know any better. Either way, Marco would try to play it cool. "Thanks but it's nothing special. There's a restaurant that serves way better ramen then that." Marco gave a small laugh. "Oh yeah...about what we talked about. I was just seeing if there was anything Haki might have left out in regards to what happened with you guys. While we may seem stuck out here in the middle of no where, people still could find us. I just wanted to make sure that no one other then your father would come looking for you guys. Just wanted to make sure things would be safe for you." Marco gave a small nod and kind of turned his attention away.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

Toki narrowed her eyes at Marco, not liking that he'd cornered Haki like that "How could you corner Haki like that?" she demanded, putting her ramen down into her lap "He's already been traumatized by this whole thing, saddled with protecting us on top of that!... I understand that you probably don't trust us but did you have to do that to him?" clearly, Toki was rather fond of Haki. Chiyo liked him and he'd been nothing but nice and concerned about them, making sure they stayed warm and safe from those grasping hands that wanted them. She was a little protective too, considering Haki was younger then her "He's not a bad person, you know! He's ju-" "Its ok, Toki-sama." Haki stood in the door to the bathroom, his hair wet. He was wearing only his pants since his shirt was dirty. This meant...he was exposed. His physique made it obvious...he wasn't just a townie "Haki..." "Its fine. Marco-sama? Can I borrow a shirt? Mine is really nasty...I'd burn it if I could." he asked, smiling carefully. There was a distance in his eyes that hadn't been there before. He seemed calmer...whether that was a good thing or not was the problem. Chiyo instantly clung to his leg, leaving her food untouched as he knelt to her "You need to eat." she shook her head and locked her arms around his neck, forcing him to scoop her up as he stood "How about some milk?" he asked her quietly, turning to go into the kitchen, his back displaying some scaring. Mild long streaks that went down from his neck to mid-back. Toki stood, still giving Marco the stink eye "Are you ok, Haki?" Haki just smiled as he went into the kitchen to get some warm milk for Chiyo "I'm fine. Finish eating, ok?"

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

The kids outburst would only help fule Marco's suspicions about the group, and Marco wasn't afraid about telling the kid how he felt. "Corner? Last I checked I took him out into a straight hallway and his back wasn't against anything.....Besides, I have a right to know if some psycho shinobi is going to come busting through my door. I should have brought you straight to the Kage's office and let him deal with you....." At that time Haki would appeared from the bathroom. Looking over at him, Marco could tell that Haki was a shinboi himself. Marco didn't know what village he was from, but one didn't get that type of body by working at in a small village. Either way his thoughts were broken with the next question. Getting up Marco, disappeared into the room that was next to the bed room, and a few seconds later, appeared again. Tossing a shirt to Haki it would be yellow and bore a odd smiling sun like shape on the front. Marco would pay much attention as the kid kept giving him the stink eye. If he wanted to, he could take them out with no real problem. For now, Marco just sat there.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji listened and tapped her chin a bit when looking at Haki. "Haki...can I play with your hair a bit before it dries up? I won't do anything girly too it..." She looked at Marco while she finished her braid, it went to her hips when braided and when curly it went to her stomach. She wanted to give Haki a cute boyish style instead of that flat wavy look.

Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

Toki opened her mouth, to snap something rude most likely, but Haki reappeared, stopping her by handing Chiyo into her arms "Stop it, Toki-sama." he was still polite but he was frowning as he gave Chiyo the warm milk after Toki had a good hold on her little sister. Chiyo began to sip her milk, watching Marco with sleepy eyes as Toki sat down next to Kenji, leaving Haki to pull the shirt on. He stared at the smiley face for a moment, not sure what to say to that and then sat on the couch as well "You're right, Marco-sama. We're not being fair to you, making you help us without telling you everything." "Haki! Don't!" Toki tried to stop him but Haki silenced her again with a look. After ensuring she wouldn't speak, he looked back at Marco "I want to trust you....I do. You both have been nothing but nice to us. But right now, Toki, Chiyo and I are in danger. We're all of us in danger...myself more then them." he looked at Marco pleadingly "If I tell you the whole thing...it could get me killed. There's no safety for me. Not from this. I've accepted that I'm going to die. There's no way around that. But I have to protect Toki and Chiyo. I can't let them get hurt. If I come honest with you..." he looked at his hands, linked in his lap "I have to protect them. Its the only reason I'm not telling you everything despite how you've helped us." At Kenji's sudden request, Haki blinked but nodded "I don't mind..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 am
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco took in a deep breath listening to what Haki had to say. He lowered his head a little bit and let the breath out. Truth was, he probably would have just ignored the boy if it wasn't for the fact that Kenji pretty much agree to help them on the spot. Looking back up, he nodded a little. "As long as you can tell me the village won't get involved, I'll leave it alone. If whoever is after you will harm anyone here to get to you, we need to be ready." Marco didn't like the idea of getting the Kage involved and he might not even do that. He still needed to work on learning some of his bloodline moves and they could come in handy depending on who the opponent was.

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 am
User Image

"I can't say that..." Toki wrapped her arms around Chiyo as Haki spoke honestly to Marco, her head resting on the top of her little sister's head "I didn't think...I thought no one would get hurt back where we came from. But two people got hurt, two people are dead and the fighting is still going on." he shook his head, clearly upset. He'd begged Kein not to hurt anyone...but would he listen? He hadn't with the Anbu. He'd snapped their necks if what his mum had said was true and he knew that Kein had hurt Doki..."If their father get's here first, I don't think he'll hurt anyone so long as no one tries to stop him from getting to Chiyo and Toki." he had his hands clasped in front of him, preventing his hands from shaking as much as he knew they would. "If the others come after us first...they won't use violence to get us. They'll use political means." he looked at Chiyo and Toki then looked at Marco "I can't tell you that no one will get hurt because I don't know. I can keep the other's at bay if they come and most likely my return will be the end of it. But Chiyo and Toki can't go back. Its too dangerous for them." Toki looked alarmed at the thought of Haki giving himself up to whoever was on their trail but she kept her silence. Letting Marco decide if he wants to know the exact details after Haki's words.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 am
User Image

xxxxxxKenji listened, looking to the sister who sat by her and pulled her onto her lap to braid her hair wether it was short or long, anything could be braided and she was doing a very cute french back braid. "Why do you accept death when your so young Haki? You need to live your life a bit more before you can accept death." She said and kept braiding the hair, her fingers were quick and smooth to very gently with the girl's hair. Their hair was so soft and silky that she even left some hair out to make it cuter! "Either your very confused or you confused me...if your just protecting these two girls then you did nothing but follow their father's wishes." She finished the braid, it didn't hang loose but was like attached to the back of her head with some hair hanging out.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Giving off a small sigh, Marco nodded a little. "Well if that is the way it's going to be, then so be it....However, I'm not making any promises to help these girls out should something happen to you. You or them aren't my responsibility. I see no reason or gain for getting involved in this any further then I already am." Marco shifted his weight a little bit and walked over to his bag of stuff. Lifting it up, he started to mess around and dig in it like he was looking for something.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image

"Its not that simple, Kenji-sama..." Toki replied as Haki nodded quickly to Marco seemed to accept what he was saying. But it was clear that they would need to make a decision. They'd have to leave. As soon as possible. Haki looked at Toki quietly and the girl nodded, curling up for a nap on the couch. Chiyo crawled free and latched herself back onto Haki "Thank you for the help you've given us till now. We'll get out of your hair soon..." Haki said, letting Chiyo curl into his lap and fall asleep on him. He was exhausted himself but...he probably wouldn't sleep till Kein showed up.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji raised a eyebrow and stretched a bit since she didn't get up for a bit. "When is something simple?" She asked, the two girls were adorable and so was Haki but then again Marco was handsom and all kids were cute to her. She looked at Marco and set her chin in her hands again. "I hope it dosen't take long though...the village is going down lately so we were going somewhere but we havent talked to the kage about it either..." She wouldn't admit she wanted to tackle the yukikage over, tear his shirt off and undo his belt then run for the hills and do the same to that chunin guy, something Nara. He was super cute but then again she barely got a look at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco listened to what was being said, while all the time, he was digging around in his bag. Finally after a few moments, he pulled his violin and it's bow out. Sitting down at his desk, he snapped on a light and started to look over the instrument. Having forgot the case in his apartment, he had no other choice then stuffing it in his bag. He wanted to make sure nothing got ruined. "Well like I said, I couldn't just leave you out there to die. Other then that, don't think much of it." He spoke but was still focused on the violin.

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

Haki gave Kenji a curious look, not understanding what she meant "You're leaving the village...? But...." he looked at Toki, asleep next to him now then back at Marco before returning his gaze to Kenji "Wouldn't that make you both rogues if you left...?" he asked, his confusion plain in his voice. He was starting to drift, despite his desire to stay awake, adrenaline wearing thin now. He closed his eyes tight then opened them, trying to wake himself up "I find villages so confusing..."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games