Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sudden Chill ][ Fall Generator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:30 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

He was at the site in no time flat, seeking out his client that had requested the aid of a young ninja to help with her garden. A Minor task for someone of his skill, but it mattered not, all he knew was that he had to do it and get on with his life. He knocked at the door and an answer came, followed by an old lady's face appearing moments later. "Good evening. I'm here to assist with your weed problem". The woman smiled and motioned him around to where the garden was, and Izaya went ahead and got started without delay.
~1/4~

He plucked and plucked and plucked, but it seemed to be going slower than he thought it would at first, he did not give up however, and just kept going. Some of them were harder to pull than others, but that was to be expected.
~2/4~

Halfway finished, Izaya sat down for a spell to catch his breath. To his great surprise, he saw several bugs starting to accumulate in an area not too far from where he sat, and he screamed, a piercing sound that echoed a bit and stepped back quickly. He had a fear of insects, and he had yet to get over it. He walked away from them, careful not to step on any, while he went to finish plucking the weeds as quickly as possible so he could leave.
~3/4~

He was almost finished, only ten or so left. He completed the task quickly and went back to the woman to let her know that he was through. She thanked him for all his hard work and then he was on his way.
~4/4~

The day had proved to be slow moving in Izaya's eyes, but he took that as a sign that he was getting time to make up for his tardiness in the past few days. As if on cue, a little boy no taller than Izaya stood still amidst a group of four boys that were much larger than he was, tears trickling down his face while the others taunted him. Izaya noticed that one of the other boys held a ball in their hands and was brandishing it before the boy's eyes. Izaya watched them laugh in his face and walk away.
~1/5~

As if compelled, Izaya walked over to the boy that was still crying and asked what had happened. The boy said not a word for a few minutes and just cried a little more. Izaya's patience was thinning, but he waited for the boy to gather his wits and finally gather his voice to speak. A few sobs followed by silence. "They took my ball..." That was no news to Izaya. He had seen the exchange and knew that that had been the problem. With a sigh, he turned in the direction that the four boys went and began trailing them, like a stalker on the heels of his stalkee.
~2/5~

He was sure to remain hidden in the shadows while he trailed them, and as far as he could tell, he was doing a pretty good job of it. He followed them down the street and was forced to stop and remain silent every so often as the boys stopped and talked. Why he was taking so long to get the ball back was beyond him. If he had wanted to, he could have just gotten it and left without even being seen, but for some strange reason he wanted to see where there boys were going.
~3/5~

He followed them to a building that looked abandoned, devoid of human care. Izaya wondered what they could possibly be going there for, but that was not his to question. He was simply charged with getting the ball back to its owner. The door to the building closed behind the boys as they went inside, and Izaya thought of how he would manage to get in. 'Why do I need to get in? Why not just get them to come out?' It would be easy, and without further delay, he formed the handsigns for his technique and spoke. On the inside of the building, the boys would be able to hear an ominous whisper in their ears, yet there would be no one there. They would turn and look at each other, wondering if the other had spoken to them. Izaya formed more handsigns and this time, the sounds of various animals echoed through the building. Owls hooting, dogs barking, horses whinnying, and so much more. Then finally a mischief of rats came rushing out fro nowhere yet everywhere, creeping on the four boys. They ran from the building screaming in terror at all that had just happened, and Izaya's laughter rang out from not too far away. Luckily for him, they had dropped the ball inside and he wasted no time retrieving it and bringing it back to its owner.
~4/5~

Upon returning to the boy with the ball, he thanked Izaya and ran off playing, a smile finally back on his face. Izaya watched him go and followed soon not too long after, going on to his next duty as a ninja of the village.
~5/5~

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

Missions:
The Weeds! The Weeds! ~ 4/4 Complete!!!
Find [ X ] ~ 5/5 Complete!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:36 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya arrived at the generator, patrolled, and saw that it was safe. Then he left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

Missions:
Patrol the Village The Spring Generator is safe!

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Motherglare generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 pm
Hanzo arrived through much deliberation and going over every nagging constituents before arranging a meeting with the town's acclaimed Cat woman. She was a pleasant one to be speaking to at first in all formal respects. But in the back of his mind he dreaded for those poor felines for this lonely old woman. He quickly went on ahead to search for the specific cat of this hour.

[[Off Looking for Fang in the White Forest]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
After a little bit of a walk the group would find themselves in what seemed to a completely different world. Making the transition from snow covered ground to concrete sidewalk, Marco tapped the tips of his shoes on the concrete to knock off any snow. At the same time, he pushed up the sleeves on his jacket and looked around. Looking back at the group, he made sure they were still following him. "You can rest here for now. My apartment is big enough to fit you all." He pointed toward a building at was close by and just kept walking for it. He wasn't to considered with saying that he was sorry about what happened and all that. He was thinking about the men that tried to kill them. It was true they couldn't cross in their wagons, but would that stop them from coming anyways? Or hiring people to come after them? Either way for now, he wanted to just get them some place inside.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Toki took off her jacket and helped Haki get his off as little Chia was refusing to walk for the moment. He stared around in surprise at the whole place, amazed at the differences between the snow outside of the village "Thank you so much..." he said quietly, tightening his grip on little Chia "Their father is counting on me...I didn't want to help them then let us all freeze to death before they were safe." he mumbled, his hair starting to go flat with moisture. As it did...it became clear he had some kind of...lumps? Toki took her scarf off and threw it around Haki's head, wrapping it tight to prevent any further distinguishing features. The less anyone knew about them, the safer for everyone "Urk! Toki-sama! I can't see..." Haki said and Chia helpfully shoved the scarf up so it wasn't covering his eyes. His hair stuck out all over the place but he just blinked "Thanks for letting us in your apartment too, Marco-sama."

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image
Ayane ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji followed quickly, getting the snow off her flat footed shoes before going inside and taking the little kid's coats to set on a chair and lift up Haki again and snuggle him on the couch. "Your cuter without the jackets! Hm, why the scarf though? You shouldn't hide anything from us when we are giving you some shelter." She set him by her and crossed her legs before pulling the youngest sister into her lap to hold.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

As the group got inside of his apartment, Marco closed the door behind them. Slinging his back off his shoulder, he placed it on the floor. Looking over at the three strangers, Marco sat down on a chair. "It's alright. I can't leave people out there to die after all." He looked to Kenji for a second. She seemed willing enough to help them, but Marco still had his doubts. Either way, he wasn't going to say much about it. If he needed to, he would body flicker out of there so that they couldn't follow.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

Haki was busy being dragged about by Kenji and so Toki replied to Marco "That's more then most people have given us." Haki itched at the scarf, blushing just slightly before he pulled it off, much to Toki's apparent unease. His horns stood out stark against his blonde hair as he scratched around them, causing his hair to fluff out ratty like "I just...am self conscious of my horns...they tend to leave impressions where I don't want them to..." he mumbled into his lap. Little Chia was squirming against Kenji's hold, struggling back to her sister who leaned across Haki to snatch her out of Kenji's lap "Sorry. My sister is shy." Toki said as explanation while Chia buried her head in Toki's shoulder. Haki fidgeted, his hair slowly drying around his horns as he looked around "Uhm....is there....uh...." he looked hesitantly at Toki who said bluntly "What he's trying to ask is if there's anything to eat. We left in kind of a hurry a few days ago so...we haven't eaten in at least a day. Oh and he needs a shower." Haki blushed and looked at his feet as Toki was abrupt. She wasn't rude....just very blunt "Yes...and its ok if you need to tell your Kage about us. We don't mind." Toki gave him a hard look but Haki returned it with one of his own. After a few minutes, Toki looked away, slumping back with a heavy sigh "I'm hoping we won't need to be here very long..." Haki finished, sitting quietly as Toki started to doze.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji let her take her sister back and felt Haki's horns, she was always so hyper and bubbly that it was hard to ever be mad at her when she was clumsy and sweet. "Well your horns are very cute and smoo- hm? Well they are smooth except these little marks." She touched the little marks gently, they looked like bite marks but she fixed his hair a bit to make it look cute. "Hmm well all I have in my backpack is candy..." She looked innocent at that sentence but she did steal them.

Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Looking over at Haki's horns, something sparked in his head. Marco knew it was from a bloodline, but he couldn't quite remember. There were some clans that were popular among shinobi but there were others like Haki's and Marco's that weren't so much. Either way, he was torn from his thoughts by Haki and the older of the two girls. Marco gave a nod. Pointing to his right to a swinging door, he would follow with some words. "The kitchen is there. You're welcome to look through what I have although it's probably not much." And that was true. Marco wasn't what one would call rich, so most of the time, he bought fairly cheap food items from the store. They would only find basic things to make sandwiches, maybe some chips, or a few things of ramen. Other then that, there wouldn't be much. Following up with the pointing to the kitchen, Marco would point over to a door that was a few feet from the couch they were sitting on.

"Bathroom's there. It's kind of on the small size but it has a shower and should do." He nodded looking back to Kenji for a few minutes. His eyes then drifted back to Haki and the girl. Standing up and placing the chair back where he got it, he looked at Kenji. "Kenji, see what I got for food for them.....Don't steal anything, cause I will know. I don't have much so anything missing will be missed." Walking over to the door, Marco opened it up. "Do you mind if I talk to you outside real quick before you take your shower." Marco was of course talking to Haki. He motioned for the boy to walk through the door out into the hallway.

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

Haki's face turned red but more with anger then embarrassment at the mention of the dents "Yeah...those would be bite marks..." he just replied, looking at his hands. Toki gave him a sleepy look before Marco mentioned food and even Chia looked up at that "Anything is better then nothing." she replied, standing as Chia made to stand too, her small shoes landing lightly on the floor. Both girls went into the kitchen and Haki almost went to the bathroom but Marco's request made him pause "Sure..." he said hesitantly, stepping out into the hallway "..." Toki watched him go out, their eyes meeting for a moment before Haki stepped fully out. And Toki went into the kitchen, worry written all over her face.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKenji poofed her cheeks out, he found out her little side hobby and she was embarrassed to hear him say it out loud. "I won't, sheesh...I gave you back your earring last time..." She watched them go out into the hallway and sat there with her chin in her soft hands. "Hmph, not like I'd steal from him anyway! He's just a poor and very cute boy..." She kept her legs crossed and watched the girls from the couch.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco just shot a glance back at Kenji before he walked out into the hallway and closed the door behind him. Moving so that he was across from Haki. Looking the boy in the eyes, Marco had a fairly serious look on his face. "I'll give ya once chance. Is what you said the whole story or is there more to this? If there is nothing big going on, I don't see why we should involve the Kage, but if you being here puts this village in danger, I need to know. After all, the guards at the dock should have directed you to this place if you came through the port. So something seems a little fishy." Marco kept his voice a little low. After all they were in an apartment building and he figured some people would be hanging around.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image

Haki felt sick. He felt like his stomach was on fire as Marco confronted him, speaking bluntly, telling him he had one chance to tell the truth. He looked at Marco, quiet for a moment "Its..." he stopped...and the nightmares came again. His body. Being ripped apart over and over and over again. What would Kein do to him if he found out that Haki had endangered his girls? If just being there had caused Kein to show him such a monstrous thing...to torture Haki's mind like he had for just being the son of...."Its the truth, Marco-sama. I'm sorry...I promise we won't be here long. Just till the Toki and Chiyo's father comes...then we'll be gone. I promise..." his words were honest. It was just until Kein came for them all. Just...a waiting game "We didn't come by boat. We had to run...we took the long way, knowing the caravan wouldn't follow us if they couldn't get through the snow. he shook his head, his hair flying around his horns as he looked back down the hall, anywhere not at Marco. He wasn't lying...not really...it was just...they weren't running from a caravan. But Haki's fear of Kein was greater then his fear of anyone else. Anything else "If they come after us, I promise...I'll take the girls and we'll leave. I won't let your village get involved in a fight that isn't yours."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Watching and listening to what Haki had to say, Marco just stood silent for a few seconds. His body language said he was lying, but his voice sounded like he wasn't. Haki was either the best liar, or the worst lair that Marco had ever seen. Anyways, he wasn't going to try and press the issue much more. Marco walked over to the door and placed a hand on the knob. "Alright I'll hold you to what you are telling me." Opening the door, Marco walked back inside and pulled out the chair he was sitting on before.

Jutsu Used:

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games