Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sudden Chill ][ Fall Generator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Once Shimiru let loose the torrent of questions, Genesis thought on what she said. It only took him a few seconds to come up with the idea. He did a single sign and before him two clones appeared. Each took off sprinting in a different direction. The real Genesis clapped his hands together"There. They will each inform Keiji and Jun of our plans" He looked back over his shoulder at his apartment and then at a clock which was on the wall of the hallway"I guess I'll go grab my stuff and meet you at the gates I guess" He said with a slightly awkward chuckle as he waited for Shimiru's responce  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru glanced at the clones as they went off before turning back to Genesis and nodding. She grinned and waved goodbye before going out the door and disappearing to go to her own apartment. For the first time in a long while, she was filled with positive anticipation and eagerness, something which frightened her the same time it helped her. When she finally arrived in a small complex, Shimiru unlocked her door and quickly ran inside to pick up some things and get out of her training clothes. Instead of a short red kimono and black shorts, she changed into a whitish kimono with small flower patterns that extended to mid-thigh. She then put on black knee-length capris that held pockets with weapons, and picked up a beige travel pack before placing her money and various other things inside. Once she had everything ready, Shimiru couldn't help but stop in front of the mirror in her hallway and adjust her hair. She was taken aback by this sudden urge but decided that it was normal for a girl to do this. She brushed her white hair and adjusted her kimono before going out and locking the door behind her and heading for the gates.

[/exit to gates]

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis ran back into his home, grabbed some supplies and left  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was a warm spring day, the perfect day for weed pulling. As Genesis walked up the street he could see old Mrs. Inoue waiting there for him. As she caught a glimpse of him she immediately broke into a smile and gave a little wave to him. He waved in return as he neared her, a small smile on his face as well"Hello there!" He called out. He gestured towards the garden"Guess I'll go ahead and start eh? I'll let you know when I am done Miss. Let me know if you need anything" Being the gentlemen that he was he helped the Older Lady to the door before starting his mission. He walked around the side of the house, finding the gate to the garden quickly. He pushed the wrought iron gate as it protested loudly at a disturbance in the motion, or lack of, that it was accustomed to. He sighed as he set his gaze upon the horde of weeds which had sprung up in the short time Old Mrs. Inoue had been disabled'This is gonna take a longer then I thought'
1/4
He got down unto his hands and knees and set to work, beginning the daunting task of pulling out the weeds by hand. He found the physical labor, the repetition of it all, soothing. He let his mind wander as a consequence, bouncing between thoughts like a rabbit. He only snapped back into reality when he realized the area in which he was combing was completely purged of the weeds. He attempted to guess how long he had been working from the position of the sun but was unable to tell. Still, it had to have been awhile because a whole section of the garden was now weed-free!
2/4
He just kept pulling and pulling. Every once in a while he would find a section of the garden in which was too far gone. At those he would retrieve his blade and rake it through the ground. It would tear up all the weeds and turn over the ground, making it easier to plant whatever the old lady would plant.
3/4
It took a bit longer then he thought it would but he finally got it all done. He stood, brushed off his pants then walked towards the front of the door. He knocked on the door and then proceeded in"All done!" He called out. He quickly left before Mrs. Inoue could try to offer him compensation, literally running away with a smile on his face the entire time

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Genesis walked through the spring generator, keeping his eyes open for anything abnormal. Luckily, he found none so he simply kept going with his mission  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki walked into the spring area and saw that everything was fine he only needed one more place to go to before he finished.

- AC:1450 Ryo:750 -
___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki was walking along the spring generator area looking for the house that belong to this lady. The writing on the mission scroll was a bit difficult to read and make out. So he continued looking for the number of the house. Eventually he came upon a nice looking house that matched the numbers on his scroll. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. After a little waiting he knocked one more time. Maybe someone hadn't heard his knock and they would hear it this time. He began to hear small footsteps approaching the door way. A woman opened the door and didn't fit the description of the client. She introduced herself as the daughter of the old lady. he introduced himself and informed her he was there to weed the garden and remove any harmful bugs. The lady smiled and nodded while letting him him. She led him to the back of the house so he could see where the garden was. When they got there they saw the garden it wasn't to big so he could finish it quickly. The clone waved goodbye to the woman as he began to weed the garden. After about half an hour of working the garden was completely weed free. He went and informed the woman and she thanked him. He then headed back to the kage's office.

- AC:1600 Ryo:850 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

A certain white-haired female entered the housing area of Yuki and walked its streets, searching for any shady characters or threats. Whence finding none, Shimiru left.

Patrol the Village mission post
Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Stealing Sins

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image
May the sky, the sun, show us stupid ones where the vow is.
The big dream will continue to strangle us!
Chakra: ► 250 / 250
AC: ► 750
Village: ► Yukigakure no Sato
XXXXXXXXXXX
Ryo: ► 850

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XXXXYuuto Kurama Nakamura

Taking in a deep breath, Yuuto knocked on the door of his client, and elderly lady, before trying to put on the best smile he could. When Mrs. Inoue answers the door and her eyes widened, Yuuto decided that he should just stop and act himself, except be kinder to the elderly lady. Once she showed him to the garden and got back into bed, the man entered the garden and got to work.

With a sigh, Yuuto got onto his hands and knees to begin pulling the weeds around him and placing them in a plastic bag for easy disposal. There were quite a few insects and spiders around the plants, so he first sprayed the plants with a pesticide and waiting for a bit. After he killed several more insects, he finally got to work once more.
[1/4]

While some weeds were very easy to take out, some insisted on being rooted deep into the ground, making it harder for him to pull them out. After a bit of time, the elderly lady came and offered him something to drink, to which Yuuto politely declined, saying how he couldn't pause at this point when he was close to eliminating quite a good number of weeds.
[2/4]

After another minute or two, Yuuto could be found struggling with a patch of particularly stubborn weeds, very tempted to just use chakra to cut them out. But if he simply cut them, they would just end up growing again. So he knew he had to try to pull them out and resist yanking and tearing them up.
[3/4]

Yuuto continued to relentlessly pull out weeds and place them into the plastic bag. By now it was almost completely full, and Mrs. Inoue was thanking him. After a few more minutes, he was finally done and threw away the bag full of weeds before assuring the elderly lady that it wasn't at all a problem. After saying his goodbyes, the man departed.
[4/4]

And go back to sleep! Safe from pain,
- - - - -
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
- - - - -
From truth, and choice, and all the poisoned devils...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki retook this mission, his father in his elderly days also had a small garden where he grew vegetables for the heck of it. It gave him something to do since he retired from being a shinobi. He knew how much dedication it took to keep a garden healthy and after a week he was sure the nice old lady still wasn't well enough to take care of the garden properly.

Her daughter was probably busy taking care of her and the house. Besids the missin wouldn't still be up if the lady could do it on her own. This time he knew where the house was because he had very good memory.

So he didn't need to look for it like last time. He found the house and knocked on it, he decided to wait a little longer this time before knocking again. He noticed it was a two story house so maybe the daughter would be up stairs taking care of the lady.

And then it would take some time to get downstairs and open the door. He was correct after waiting he heard footsteps and the door opened to fine the same woman there. She smiled seeing Akatsuki again, She lead Akatsuki outside again and he was correct as the garden did have some new weeds growing. He told the lady he would get right to work and made more shadow clones of himself and they all began to work on it. They were finished in 1/4th the time than before. He told the lady he was finsihed and she was fascinated that he did it so quickly she signed the mission report and he was off to office to get his reward.
Tame Mrs. Inoue's Garden
Minimum Number of Posts: 4
AC/Ryo: 150/100

- AC:2600 Ryo:1650 -
___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki arrived in the streets to do a mission he was to help another person with some minor task. He headed to the the person house and knocked on the door. He also noticed that the house was similar to the old ladies house which he weeded the gardens.

He wondered if all of old people houses look similar. But that was a thought for another day. The door opened and an elderly man appeared before the door way. Akatsuki introduced him and told him he was here to help him with what he needed to be done.

The man nodded and let him in an dled him to a bunches of stacked boxes He told him that this was just a bunch of old stuff he had and he wanted to but it in his attack for storage. But he was too old to pick the things up and put them up there.

This left Akatsuki to wonder how the hell did the boxes manage to stack themselves then. But he shurgged and nodded to th eman telling him he would get the job done. He began to carry the boxes up the stairs and put them up there.

As he was taking them up he didn't know if he was getting tired or if the boxes were just getting heavier. One box in particular was really heavy when he got to the top he dropped the box and sighed deeply. "Whats this old man got in here bricks?"

Akatsuki opened the box and found a bunch of red colored bricks. He facepalmed himself repeatedly and decided to continue doing his work. He finsihed about a half an hour after arriving the old man thanked him and signed the papers and then he left to the office.
Title: Help out the Elderly
150/100

- AC:2600 Ryo:1650 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 pm
Akatsuki picked up another mission to help the elderly people he headed to the spring genereator where most of the elderly people lived since it was warmer. The reason he helped old people alot because they couldn't do it on their own.

They needed someone else to help them and some of them don't have someone to help. So he arrived at the house of the person and knocked on the door. A girl around his age answered the door and waved at him saying hello.

Akatsuki waved back and introduced himself and why he was here. She nodded and called her grandmother, she came out and let him in. She lead him to a pile of more boxes that she needed to be taken upstairs.

He mentally sighed that he had ot do this again but it was a mission. He nodded and began to get to work. He began carrying the lare boxes up the stiars in into a closet, at least he didn't have to go up the attic this time.

But the stairs were pretty long so he had to take many more steps to get up. Just like last time the boxes began to get heavier and heavier. A part of him told him to look inside it but then another part told him not to.

After a very heavy box he gave in and looked. Much to his suprised and facepalming the box was filled with bricks. What is with old people and filling thier boxes with bricks!?!? He wondered he continued doing his job like he was supposed to. He finished up quickly and got his mission signed and headed to the office.

Title: Help out the Elderly
150/100  

Its easy see lol

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki walked into the warmer area of the spring generator everything as nice and peaceful in this area. Probably due to that only old people lived here since it was warm.

- AC:5700 Ryo:4250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

When Jun had left the Kage's office, he swung by the mission desk and get a few missions to work on. His first mission would be here at the spring generator. Both missions where pretty much the same, but still different postings.

Either way, he would make his way to Mrs. Inoue's house. Getting up to the door, he knocked on it waiting for an answer. All of the sudden, Jun heard the classic clicking of a door being opened and a little old lady stood there. "Well hell young man. Can I help you?" Jun gave a small nod to her question. "Yes. I am here to weed your garden for you." The old lady smiled and laughed some. "Yes, yes. Of course follow me. I'll show you were it is. It's nice to have such a strong man as yourself to help me out." Jun followed her to the garden.
[1/4 Tame Mrs. Inoue's Garden]

Looking at the garden, it wasn't that big, so Jun figured it wouldn't take very long. Starting on one side of the garden, he started to pull the weeds. When he pulled out the weeds, he would lay them behind him to collect for when he was done.
[2/4 Tame Mrs. Inoue's Garden]

Moving down the garden, Jun was having to make sure he didn't pull out anything important. After all it would make him look bad, and any complaints could make it so he didn't get credit from the mission. At one point, Mrs. Inoue came out to check up on Jun and see if he needed anything. When Jun said he was good, she would go back inside.
[3/4 Tame Mrs. Inoue's Garden]

Getting to the last little bit of the garden, Jun was still going strong. After all it wasn't like it was that hard of a mission to do. It did give him what he was looking for. Either way, pulling the last weed out of the ground, he went down the line collecting the weeds that he had pulled. With them in hand, he would head to the front door. Knocking on it he wait for Mrs. Inoue to answer. "Yes? Do you need something?" Jun held up the bundle of weeds."I'm done." Mrs. Inoue smiled. "Thank you so much." Jun nodded and headed off. He knew a place to dump the weeds. Finding a big trash bin, Jun threw the weeds in there.
[4/4 Tame Mrs. Inoue's Garden Complete!]

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:34 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

The next job would be another weed pulling job, but for a different person. Since both were in the same area, he figured he would knock them out at the same time. Getting to the person's house, Jun knocked on the door. Once again it was another little old lady that answered. "Yes?" The old lady smiled at him. "I'm here to pull the weeds in your garden." The old lady stood there for a minute. "Ahhh yes. I almost forgot I requested that. I swear, it my head wasn't attached I would lose it." She gave off a small laugh. "Anyways, the garden is out back. If you need anything just ask." The old laughed as she closed the door.
[1/4 The Weeds! The Weeds!]

Making his way around to the back of the house, Jun saw the garden. It at least didn't seem as bad as the other one, so it shouldn't take to long. Getting down on his hands and knees, Jun started to pull the weeds out of the garden. Of course, he made sure not to pull out anything important.
[2/4] The Weeds! The Weeds!]

Working his way down the row, Jun would think about his teammates and what they were doing. After all, it would be kind of awkward if he was the only one to either not rank up or rank up. Of course, a new question entered his mind. If they all did rank up would they actually still be an official team. Sure they would probably still be Yuki's main attack force, but would they each be assigned genin to train? Well he figured this would be addressed when the time came. For now he kept pulling weeds.
[3/4 The Weeds! The Weeds!]

As Jun go to the last little bit of weeds, he pulled the last few weeds out. Grabbing them all, he went to the door and knocked on it. The old lady took a few minutes to answer door the door, but once she Jun was done, she would send him on his way. Heading to where he dumped the weeds the first time, and got rid of them. He would head to the next mission that he picked up before heading to the Kage's office.
[4/4 The Weeds! The Weeds! Completed!]
[/exit]

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games