Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sudden Chill ][ Fall Generator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXXMocha eyes fluttered tirely awake to the sound of sweet humming from the room over. Sitting up, Michiko would raise her right hand to her face in an attempt to wipe away the leftover traces of sleep. Musical trained ears honing in on the source of the humming, Michiko still groggy mind was able to identify the location and singer of the humming. It was her mother and it was coming from the kitchen. For a house where only two people lived, it shouldn't have been that difficult of a guess but in her tired state, her mind wasn't functioning at 100% just yet. 'Hm...that's oka-san's favorite lullaby isn't it?' Staking up, Michiko would straighten out her dress before making her way out of the living room and into the kitchen/main foyer.

Left hand holding onto the arc softly, Michiko would admire her mother's swift, and delicate movements as she hummed and cooked away. 'To sing and move with such ease...that's the dream of any performer...one day, that could be me when I'm out there...' Having sensed the presence of her daughter from the moment she began to make her way towards the kitchen, Kana merely continued on while she waited for Michiko to speak. Hearing nothing and having sensed a halt in her movements, she grew concerned and turning to face her daughter, would give Michiko an inquisitive look.
"Anything wrong Michi?"

Her mother's sweet voice penetrated through her thoughts and shaking her head would make her way over to the maple wood table where several plates of her favourite foods were laid out. "Thank you okaa-san, I love this. Also, I was just happy to see you home is all." Smiling a bittersweet smile, Kana would stop cooking and quickly make her way over to give Kana a hug and kiss on the head. "I'm sorry. But know that I love you so so much." Falling into her mother's warm embrace, Michiko would just close her eyes and nod her head. She didn't know why she felt so sentimental today but maybe it was just that fact that today she's became an official member of Yukikage and the knowledge of the ANBU was finally to set. 'It still won't be for awhile so I have time to grow...no need to rush...'

The sound of the kettle screeching would shock the two out of their sweet embrace and looking at the kettle then back at each other, mother and daughter would just giggle at the situation. Standing up, Kana would head over to finish up the rest of the food and Michiko would head over to the restroom to wash her hands. By the time Michiko returned her mother had already had everything set up. Sitting down across from her, the two would begin with a small prayer before digging into the warm meal.

Dinner was rather simple, the two would talk about random stuff and when done, the two would clean everything up together. Not wanting to lose too much time from her mother, the two would sit on the couch to watch a movie only for Michiko to fall asleep partway through. Smiling sweetly at her daughter, Kana would give Michiko another kiss on the head before picking her little girl up and taking her upstairs to her simple bedroom. With Michiko safely tucked in bed, Kana would then make preparations for her own sleep.

Michiko would wake early into the next morning and going through her normal morning routine would be down for breakfast by around 8. On the table sat tray of onigari and taking it as a sign that her mother had already left, Michiko could only frown. 'So fast...' Letting out a sigh, Michiko would pick up her plate and bring it upstairs with her where she'll eat while she composed. She promised to turn something into her teacher today and she'll see it through. Thanks to yesterday, a score was already pre-made and now all she had to do was write it down and fine tune it. By the time she was done, an hour and a half had already passed and remembering her arrangement with the Yukikage, quickly shot from her seat and down the stairs. Easily slipping on her boots, Michiko would grab her cape and in a moment was already out the door. Not wanting to be late, Michiko would break into a run in hopes of arriving not a moment to soon after the Yukikage. 'Oh dear...I got too lost with my composition...hope I'm not too late...'

((Exit to First Snow - Academy))

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Genesis climbed the stairs to his apartments he ran his sleeve across his face in a vain attempt to wipe the seemingly never ending tears from his eyes. Once he arrived at his floor he reached into one of his pockets and brought forth his keys as he neared his door. 'Goddammit...I just...Its my fault. I was too weak...' These were the thoughts that plagued him on this day. His fingers fumbled with the keys, shaky hands and blurry eyes doing nothing to help him. With a slip of the fingers the chain of keys fall from his grasp. Genesis stared at them on the ground for a few seconds'Dammit...Dammit...Oinki...Father' Genesis let himself lean forward. The top of his head was touching the door as he just looked at the ground, arms at his side, shedding the tears that those lost to him deserved  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru panted as she ran after Genesis, trying to find him among the many people that crowded the streets. Just when she was sure she was catching up to him, a large group of people headed towards her, laughing and walking painstakingly slow. The girl's anxiety grew until she couldn't take it anymore, and with a shout of frustration, lept to the roofs and continued running, trying to catch his trail. Finally, a familiar figure with white hair was seen climbing the stairs to an apartment complex when Shimiru reached her destination. The stairs flew behind her as she ran up, her footsteps silenced from the bukijutsu form she had adopted. Concern immediately took a sharp turn into shock and sorrow when her eyes landed on Genesis. At that moment, an unwanted memory ripped it's way into her mind, with her hazy eyes staring at him. 'That's exactly what I looked like when...he was kil-..Oh...' With pain in her eyes, the white-haired girl softly walked to where Genesis stood and picked up the keys. She outstretched her arm, holding the keys out to him, and did not turn her eyes away. She understood him, of course. He wasn't a Yuki clan member, so he couldn't easily freeze his sorrow and find comfort in being distant. She wasn't sure if this was a good thing or not, but now settled for trying to comfort him any way she could, even if she was afraid of messing up.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

He might as well have been alone in the world. The despair crushed down on him like a physical weight, blotting out every other emotion he could feel. The only sure thing in his life was that there were keys on the ground. He stood there looking at them and crying for what might have been eternity. This darkness seemed to have no end, and funny enough, no beginning either. He was starting to wonder how long he would be here when he felt a presence. He mere second after feeling such a hand moved into his vision, grabbed the keys off of the floor and held them up to him. He quickly swung his head to see who the culprit was, who intruded upon him in this dark, unforgiving void. When he turned he came face to face with Shimiru...and as he saw her his troubles vanished. Like a floodlight illuminating a dark room his troubles vanished, replaced only be the certainty of her existence. His eyes still held the tears of his sorrow as he looked upon her. In a normal circumstance they closeness of their bodies would be seen as a invasion of personal space but in his state of mind he did not notice. Her breath felt warm against his cheek, further proof that he was not imagining her. With tentative and shaky hand he took the keys from her, their skin touching for the fleetingest of moments. Her eyes held such compassion that he almost forgot his problems"Shimiru, wha-...why did you come here?" He asked with a broken and hushed voice.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 pm

"You arrive to the dojo like- like this, then act as if something went terribly wrong, and you ask me what I'm doing here?!" Only then did it register in her mind that he had cried, the tears on his face were proof enough. This sudden realization shocked her, as she was not used to seeing him as anything but confident and fearless. "This isn't just a 'bad day', is it?" Her voice grew soft and quiet, as if she was afraid that speaking too loudly would effect him negatively. When she agreed to join the team, she hadn't expected to ever see this unknown side of him. It took her a whole three seconds to realize how close she was standing, and sharply took a step back, muttering incoherent apologies with her eyes facing the ground. She could only hope that he would trust her enough to tell her what was going on, and that she could- would help, and conquer the shyness, the lone most negative aspect of her personality, at least in her eyes, which were now clouded with understanding and sadness for whatever had happened to drive him to this.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

She had a point, his emotions had been all over the place today. He had tried to put on a brave face and carry on as normal but he just couldn't do it. He had never wanted his teammates to see him as anything other then their leader, the man who knew what to do even in the most hopeless of situations. Alas, it would seem that it was not to be. Shimiru took a hesitant step back, muttering apologies as she did so. This caused him to frown slightly, he was enjoying the intimacy their proximity brought them. Regardless, he put the key in the lock and opened the door. Before entering though he sighed deeply and spoke"No,its not" He gestured for her to come in as well. Genesis's apartment was amazing. It was decorated as a temple of peace might be. It had a miniature three foot water fall so that the sound of water running across rocks permeated the room. He also had a rock garden, a couple small plants and a lot of natural sunlight being let into the room. He walked into his living room, a room which was pure white. From the Roof to the Floor everything was stainlessly white. He sat down in one of the two nearby chairs and leaned forward so that his elbows were propped on his knees and his head rested in his hands"It was ten years ago. Ten long years ago. On this day my father, my mother, my brothers and sister...even my pets were killed. All that murder yet I lived..."  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Shimiru thanked him as she stepped inside and took off her shoes before entering. His home certainly was elegant and reflected on their culture, something which surprised her completely. For some reason, she had expected something more...boyish? Messy, perhaps? As Genesis sat down, she followed his actions and also sat, motionless the entire time he spoke, and a good portion of moments afterward. Her gaze remained on him, but this time it was different. "So you also know how it is." She desperately wanted to shirk away from the subject and curl into herself, or even run away and change the subject completely. After many years of trying to forget, the last thing Shimiru wanted to do was take out the skeletons in her closet, so to speak. So she nodded and tried her best to convey her understanding to him through her gaze, even if it didn't compare to actually telling him. However, a thought prickled on the back of her mind, one that she simply couldn't ignore. "Why do you still hold on to the past?" Had she any right to ask that? Shimiru bit her lip until she had to fight off the urge to wince at the pain, and clutched her hands together in sudden nervousness. Yet, she wouldn't take back the question no matter what was said. Her own experiences allowed her to relate perfectly to him, and knew that the way he had been handling it would never be beneficial or possibly help him move on, and this fact angered her as much as it determined her to help him, even if it meant sharing her own past.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis noted the surprise on Shimiru's face as she examined his living quarters. Still, if he was being honest, he would not think that someone like him would live like this anyways. However, just like everything he did there was a reason for it. Speaking of which, he wondered at the reason for Shimiru's expression. She seemed to be battling against herself, trying to either hide something or forget it entirely. He picked up on the 'also' in her sentence, a further indicator for his earlier suspicions. Regardless, her next remark distracted himself. The answer was rather simple to him"Because I love them..." And it was true. His family meant everything in the world to him, even when he was a kid. To see them slaughtered around him like cattle...it still affected him to this day  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 pm

The girl's eyes widened, her struggle over her feelings becoming more strained at his words. If she wanted to forget, did that mean she didn't love her own family as much as he did? Shimiru didn't want to answer that. "I...I'm sorry." Hopefully, she could entrust time to heal his wounds, if he himself found it too difficult to. The girl then chose to remain quiet rather than start talking and probably end up saying something wrong. 'At least he's not dealing with it alone, like I was forced to.' A tinge of jealousy somehow found its way into her emotions, surprising her completely. The fear made her immediately cast it away from her mind, at least for the moment.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis was puzzled by Shimiru's physical reactions to his words. It still seemed as if she was hiding something. He figured that if she wanted him to know then she would tell him, otherwise he would not pursue the topic. Her apology confused him, for he did not see the reason she needed too"Its alright...I'm glad you come" He muttered softly, the smallest ghost of a smile tugging at his lips. Her presence comforted him and he had no idea what he would be doing without her  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:06 pm

A smile found its way to her lips, and she nodded. Instead of sorrow or sympathy, her eyes now shone with relief and happiness that she had, in fact, done something to help him feel better. She didn't know what, since she was sure she was bad with words, but Shimiru mentally shrugged and dropped the subject. "It's not a problem. I'm always here to help." With a content sigh, she got up and turned to Genesis. "I believe we have a sparring match to get to? But not before I finish training. Losing doesn't appeal to me very much." Her tone carried a hint of amusement accompanied by a smirk, but her concerned eyes lingered on his for a moment longer before heading to the door and putting on her shoes. However, Shimiru couldn't shake off the confusion she was feeling. She felt strange, almost warm, like the time she had felt when around her family, but now it was...different. She let out another sigh as she finished slipping on the black shoes. 'Maybe I'm coming down with something. Cold, perhaps?' Of course she knew that wasn't it, as she never had gotten a cold before, but settled with that answer nonetheless.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

The smile on Shimiru's lips mirrored his own. The look in her eyes had change from curious compassion to tender care. He saw it, even if she did not. For one who thought she was bad with words she sure seemed capable with easing the burdens in his life. When she rose and spoke of their sparring match Genesis eagerly nodded and rose as well. Strangely enough, he did not want to spar with her anymore. He felt as if someone had lit a small fire inside of him that filled him with warmth. He suspected this was more then just one teammate caring for another but for now he let it go'She...I'm lucky to have her' There was a part of his brain nagging him about this, but he silenced it. For now he would just be content with spending time with her. Suddenly he snapped back to reality and saw that Shimiru was leaving"H-Hey!" He yelled as she walked outside to the hallway. He ran outside to face her once more"There's a festival...out in the Snow Country. Shinobi from all over the world are coming" At this he blushed for it was the first time he had ever done something like this"Would you like to go with me" One of the things Genesis was most scared of was rejection, so you can imagine how tough this was for him.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:40 pm

"Hm?" She turned when Genesis had called. The girl's blue eyes then widened at his question, and she fumbled around for an answer before suddenly feeling her face grow warm. "A-a festival? That sounds fun, I'd love to!" 'Oh no, am I blushing? Did he really ask that? Wait, why does it matter?' Shimiru immediately cleared her mind of questions and thoughts she really couldn't find an answer to before opening the door. "A festival....there'll be lots of strangers there..." Her eyes narrowed in childish suspicion as she spoke in a hushed whisper. Since she would never, even if her life was on the line, tell a soul about her shyness when it came to strangers, Shimiru didn't continue her sentence and simply settled for dropping that particular subject. "I heard the Yukikage was planning on sending multiple genin from our village to it." Suddenly, she gulped down the timidness before quickly bowing her head and grinning. "Thanks for the invitation, I've never been to a festival before...I'm looking forward to it!" Her smile widened before she looked away, afraid she might have said something stupid somewhere along the line. Shimiru was sure she hadn't, but she could never be too careful. She wasn't even sure why it mattered if she said something wrong in front of Genesis, but it did, so she dropped those thoughts and replaced them with images of what a festival might look like and how the unknown village would be decorated. It was a good distraction from her other thoughts, so she settled on those and turned back to face Genesis.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis smiled as Shimiru gave her answer in turn. He was immensely glad that she agreed, for if she hadn't he doubted he would have even go at all"Great! We can leave immediately if you want to. Its only a few hours journey" He was visibly getting excited, in consequence he was missing things he normally would not, like Shimiru blushing and her asking about strangers. Still, he was just glad that she said yes. The small fire in him was like a roaring inferno now and god forbid he be the one that quench it  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Shimiru couldn't help smile at how happy Genesis seemed to be. It was totally different from how he was just a short while ago, but she was incredibly glad that he felt better. "Now? But shouldn't we let the Yukikage know? Or does he already expect us to go there? And what about Jun?" She was worried that the Yukikage would punish them from leaving to the festival without notice, but she suspected that he already knew that people would be eager to go, and it was still in the Snow Country. With that worry aside, Shimiru sighed and left it for Genesis to decide. It amused her that she was already starting to make a mental list of what to pack with her and what she would want to buy, but most of all, who she would encounter and how ninja different ninja from other villages were.

Jutsu Used:

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games