Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sudden Chill ][ Fall Generator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 pm
Ayaki wrapped her still wet hair up on her head in a messy bun and stood "Then...I suppose I wouldn't mind if you came to visit. Or if you brought those other two with you." she said, not looking at Yosuke but her ears were red "My estates are pretty close to town and not hard to find...I wouldn't mind if you showed up every now and then. Not a lot! But...maybe once or twice a week would...be ok." she then quickly turned and raced into a changing area and was gone before Yosuke could follow.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm
Yosuke smiled as she watched Ayaki vanish. "Will do, Ayaki." She spoke low enough to almost be a whisper. She sat in the spring trying to warm up from the snowball fight. Enjoying as the steam opened her pours and breathing. Yosuke closed her eyes as she sat very still in the water. enjoying the quiet; for no one else was in site or around such a place. "Peaceful." She whispered.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gnnat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxx ғ r e y r xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx nιnjυтѕυ / мedιcal
xxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 270 / 270xxxxxxryo: 100 両 xxxxxx ac: 600

Freyr let go of Gale's towel only after they arrived at the spring generator. The twins lived here along with every other citizen of Yukigakure, so they knew their way around. "Looks like we ruined our chance to form a team for now..." Freyr frowned, thinking back on the situation. Gale had to go and make a whole scene about it. But really, Freyr should have known that if Gale hated one thing at all, it was bugs. He pushed him in the direction of their house. "Go get a shirt and meet me back here. I know you'll take a while to make sure your outfit matches or whatever, so I'll be here weeding our neighbor's garden. I would've asked you to do the mission with me, but I already know the answer. Once you come back we'll do that finding thing." He said rather firmly, still a bit shocked about that whole bug thing. He turned around and smiled at the middle aged woman's garden he would be weeding. - 1/4 -

"Hello ma'am!" Freyr said happily, bowing to the older woman. She said nothing, but held out a shovel and a single glove to weed with. The boy accepted them happily and went to work on the garden. Firstly he would designate a pile for the weeds... Nah. He brushed away the thought quickly and sank the spade into the soft dirt, digging up the first weed. - 2/4 -

So it was really good that Gale wasn't doing this mission with him, because the mission had a whole lot of bugs involved. This woman had a bug night club or something going on. All types of beetles and ants and worms hung out in the dirt. Freyr didn't really hate bugs but this lady wanted them out, so he would obey and do what she asked. He killed every single one of them, as well as fill the ant hole with water then pack it in with dirt so she wouldn't have a problem anymore. - 3/4 -

He'd been weeding for about 25 minutes when the woman exited her house to check on his progress, holding a glass of iced tea. "Thank you, Freyr, that's enough. As long as the bugs are gone past the point of no return, I can handle the rest. She gave a big smile. "You're always so kind, whenever I see you. Take this tea, it'll cool you down." Freyr happily accepted the tea and smiled as the lady took over his work. Normally he would help her some more, but he knew her, and it was a known fact that she was independent and didn't like help. "Anytime, ma'am!" He yelled out while walking away. "Now where's Gale..." He mumbled before taking a sip of his reward. - 4/4 The Weeds! The Weeds! Complete. -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image

After the whole scene at the dojo Gale could feel the beat red in his cheeks. He didn't say anything as his brother told him to go get changed. What was there to say? He walked woefully to their front door and stepped inside. It was quite, no one was home. Thank goodness, at least his luck was starting to change slightly. He skipped into his bedroom, it was also Freyr's but it was large enough for them to have separate parts. His part consisted of pictures of buff men, and pink flowers. If no one knew who was staying here and just saw the rooms, it would appear that a young girl and a teen age boy were sharing a room.

He stepped into his walk-in closet, only the best for his prize possessions. Quickly grabbing his preset outfit he changed and ran out the door. Normally he would spend 30 minutes just deciding what he wanted to match his belt with. But right now he wanted to return to Freyr and mission as soon as possible. After his little outburst he decided that he would prove to anyone who saw it, that he was really a shinobi. And was good enough to wear the headband with pride. The outfit he had was some tight lime green pants with a white V-neck. He had put his headband around his arm so that it wouldn't clash with his white shirt, and walked out to meet up with his brother. 25 minutes was speedy for the art of changing clothes.

xxxxx xxxxxxg a l e xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx genjυтѕυ / мυѕιcιan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 250 / 250xxxxxxryo: 0 両 xxxxxx ac: 0  

Malibarry

Gnnat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 270 / 270xxxxxxryo: 200 両 xxxxxx ac: 750

"Hey, you're back! Err, nice... pants." Freyr said, raising his voice at the end in a confused tone. Shrugging, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and went across the street, to meet the owners who needed their cats found. Out of the house ran a child and an old man. The child ran up to Freyr wrapping his arms around his waist, and started bawling. Freyr managed to make out 'Fluffy,' 'John,' 'neighborhood,' and 'cats.' Freyr patted the poor kid on the head. - 1/5 -

"My brother an I'll find 'em. Gale, go look around for Fluffy. I'm not sure what it looks like, but..." He pointed to his twin. Though it would be logical and much easier to just look around for a cat in general, Freyr knew Gale wouldn't be touching a cat unless it was fluffy. But, he shouldn't be too confident in that. Gale pretty much liked anything cute. Freyr hoped to whatever deity he believes in that the cat was cute and did not have fleas. - 2/5 -

John. That was the saddest excuse for a cat name Freyr had ever heard. The name combined with the whiny boy made Freyr almost feel a little bad for the cat. The older twin, still with his hands in his pockets, meandered around the small neighborhood of the client, and inspected all trees first. He just had a feeling that a cat would go up into a tree if it ran away. - 3/5 -

Freyr wondered how his brother was doing with the search. The child's face was still glued to the window looking for any sign of his precious kitties. Freyr chuckled; it was actually kind of cute. He reported back to the house. "Not anywhere on the street, can I check around your house?" Both the child and the old man nodded in unison and Freyr went around to their backyard. He checked around their small fountain, fire pit, and in their extremely tall grass. There was no Fluffy or John in there. - 4/5 -

But, Freyr wasn't giving up just yet. It was time to get dirty. He pushed up his sleeves as if it was a symbol of preparation for incoming dirt, and inspected the garden, lightly pushing town tall plants with big leaves that a cat could find a good hiding spot. He shook his head in defeat when there were no cats. Freyr was just about to tell the child he couldn't find the cat when he walked past a small hole at the bottom of the house, revealing two shiny eyes in the crawlspace. "AH HA. Thought you could hide from me, now did you?" He grabbed the cat swiftly and brought him over to the child, who grabbed him tightly and yelled into his fur 'John, John.' Seems Freyr found the one he was hoping to find. Now if only Gale would come back soon, with a cat. - 5/5 Find [ Cats ] Complete. -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 am
User Image

After receiving his instructions to find the poor little Fluffy, Gale decided that his best course of action would be to check the trees. That's where all cats go. It was lost cat 101. He jumped to the nearest tree, focusing his chakra as he climbed it with ease. He made it to the top only to be distressed about the vase amount of trees this kitty could possibly be in. He moaned slightly before he hopped to the next tree beside him. He peered down checking all the branches. Nothing. He figured, finding a cat wouldn't be this easy, especially since they were so close still, if it had been in this tree someone would have saw it. He climbed back to the top and jumped to the next tree. A cat couldn't have gotten far in this short period of time. So his distance wouldn't be far...[1/5]

After about 30 minutes of tree jumping; he had circled around the place almost twice. The cat was not in the trees. What time of cat is this, that it doesn't go in trees!? A fluffy cat. His little voice said in his head, a little smart butt voice. "Yes a fluffy cat... Which shouldn't be hard to spot right?" He mumbled to himself as he slid down his current tree and looked around. What was there? Bushes? She could be in a bush. Gale walked over to the nearest bush, hoping to dear lordy-heavens, that there were no bugs in it. He poked it with a stick he had broken off the tree. Nothing happened. Although he did get a weird glare from someone in the house near by. Most likely because he was poking their bush. Gale gave an apologetic bow and scurried off. [2/5]

Well the bushes in this town didn't look big enough to hold a fat fluffy cat anyways. He glanced around more. What was he missing? Maybe if he had just tried to call out its name. He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted; "Fluffy!! Here kitty kitty!" He repeated this also as he walked around the streets near the house of the kitty's home. One cat did come, but it wasn't fluffy; not fluffy at all. Gale picked it up though and hugged it. It was cute, a little cat, brown and black with great gold eyes. It meowed lightly as Gale petted it. This wasn't the cat, but it was too cute to just let down. And the absence of a collar made him happy; maybe his father would let him keep it.[3/5]

With the new little cat snuggled under his arm Gale set off trying to find the fluffy one again. Time to go door to door. Someone must have seen something. He went to the closest house to him and knocked on the red and gold door. After a moment of grumbling behind it, it swung open to reveal a grumpy old man. Well Gale figured he was grumpy, by his poor fashion sense, and the point that he wore a scowl that nearly reached down to his toes. "Excuse me sir, have you seen you're neighbor's cat, Fluffy?" He was polite, even though this old timer looked like he wanted to snap Gale in half for wearing such bright pants."Don't act polite with me you freak! Back in my day guys like you would be beat to a plup! No I haven't seen that damn cat, now get out off my property!" And with that the man slammed the door in his face. Gale sighed, this defiantly wasn't the first time a thing like this happened. But it still didn't mean it hurt less.[4/5]

Gale went to the next door, this one was right next to the original house that the cat was lost from. This person would at least know what the cat looks like; hopefully. He walked up to the door and knocked again. This time a lovely woman's voice called down. And a moment later the door swung open. It was a lady about 25, she looked nice. This gave him more confidence as he said; "Have you seen you're neighbor's cat, Fluffy?" He asked politely. The woman looked a tad confused as she looked at the cat in Gale's hands. "Where did you find her?" she asked, like she was leading him onto something. But Gale didn't pick up on those sorts of things very easily."Oh she came to me when I was calling out Fluffy's name" The woman raised an eyebrow slightly, in a sympathetic way. "Why did you assume it wasn't Fluffly?" Now it was Gale's turn to raise an eyebrow, but this was in confusion. "Because... it's not fluffy?" But the woman shook her head slightly. "You should really give that cat back to it's owners, that little boy is devastated." Then with a wave she closed the door softly. Gale stood there for a second then realized it. The boy truly was happy to see the return of both the cats. Even though they were horribly poorly named, it was nice to see them back in a loving family. Seeing their family reunited made him feel all fuzzy inside as he walked away back to his brother. "Can we get a kitten?" [5/5 Find Cats Complete]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 250 / 250xxxxxxryo: 0 両 xxxxxx ac: 0  

Malibarry

Gnnat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 270 / 270xxxxxxryo: 200 両 xxxxxx ac: 750

As Freyr saw Gale coming from the distance holding a cat he locked his fingers together behind his head, and sighed. It was a pretty big relief that both cats were found so they could leave. The boy was pretty sure that the child wouldn't let them go until both cats were found. It was lucky the cats were smart and stayed near home. "Alright, I think that will be all for now. If they ever run away again, you know where we live. We'll be happy to help." He said as a farewell to the boy and the old man. He truly wished he'd never have to find the cats again but if they asked he would.

Turning to his brother, Freyr said, "Hey, I'm headed off somewhere you can go home or train or whatever." He turned around swiftly and headed off towards town, waving to Gale. They didn't really spend much time together unless they had to. They just went together to get the headband, and it just so happened that they both wanted to go to the same place. Now it was time to part again, for a time. - exit to river -

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:47 pm
User Image

After seeing his brother depart, the twin was unsure of his next move. There was nothing to do at home. And the current missions included weeding, which meant dirt and bugs. Since that wasn't even an option Gale headed back to the house. But then he remembered his new teacher. She told them to make a new team member... It obviously wasn't going to be bug girl; but who? And what would happen when they did find one? He realized then that he knew no ninjutsu. Gale nearly fainted on the spot as he knew where he had to go. But could he show his face after that fiasco?

Gale sprinted back home. He would just grab one thing before going back to the dojo... Well when it comes to outfits; one thing wasn't quite accurate. [exit]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 250 / 250xxxxxxryo: 100 両 xxxxxx ac: 150  

Malibarry

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:03 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya entered, patrolled, took a few pictures, then left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 8/8 ~ Complete ~
Patrol the village! The Spring Generator is safe...!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:07 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXX[Mission Posts: 1/5]
The journey through the Dragon's Pass proved to be rather boring as it was reaching the point in the day when people were just either at home settled in for the evening or just out. An empty street was good an all for her creativity but it didn't mean Michiko didn't like for there to be enough people to actually create some sort of scenes she could use as imagery. 'Well...we can't have it all can we?' Letting loose a soft sigh, Michiko took a moment to readjust her hold on the shovel and box of garbage bags before continuing. Though this was a rather boring trip, Michiko was more then happy to head back into the confines of the Spring Generator. Her mother had moved the two of them there once her father had decided to leave for good. Deciding that a new place would be best, her mother chose a home in the Spring Generator area due to its resemblance to Spring. 'A fresh start...' Smiling, Michiko picked up her pace a bit as she made her way out of the regular parts of Yukigakure and into its outskirts.

Entering through the glass mirror door, Michiko was once more greeted with a wave of warmth. Heading down the path that would lead her home, Michiko decided that it would be best to drop off her shovel and box as to lessen her burden. Arriving at their moderate sized home, Michiko would set down her stuff by the door and reach into her pouch for her keys. Opening the door, Michiko would be greeted by silence as her mother was currently out for a mission. Bringing the stuff inside, Michiko would set them next to the door again before closing the door shut behind her. Easily making her way throughout the house, Michiko would grab a small messenger bag and fill it with a towel, a child-size fishnet, and a scooper. With all the stuff she needed tucked properly in her pack, Michiko then made her way back into the kitchen for a small snack. Taking out a mini sandwich left on a covered platter in the fridge, Michiko would prop it into her mouth for quick consumption. Aiding it down with a glass of milk, Michiko would set the glass into the sink and wipe her mouth clean before heading back out into the streets. There were many sources of water within the Spring Generator area but there was only one particular stream of water. 'And that's the one I'll be needing to search.' Making a left at the next corner, Michiko would break into a light jog in hopes of arriving at her destination ever so sooner.

XXX[Mission Posts: 2/5]
Arriving at the familiar river she played in ever so much in her earlier childhood, Michiko was more then tempted to just rush into the water like usual. Sadly, she was here on a mission and will have to be on her best behavior. Sitting down on the spot where her mother normally set up their panics, Michiko would remove her messenger bag from body and set the strap onto the ground next to her. Opening it, Michiko took out the scoop and fish net. 'Those are for the river...' Next she began to untie her black boots so that she may remove them as well as her black stockings. '...and these are to be set aside here...' Tucking her stockings into her boots, Michiko set them next to her bag and relished in the tinkling sensation of grass rubbing against her feet. 'hehe...' Unbuckling her cape as well, Michiko slipped out of it to reveal a simple, sleeveless, turtleneck dress.

Standing up, Michiko would take in her hands the fishing net and scoop before making her way slowly down the hill towards the river. Taking a tentative step into the river, Michiko shivered at the cooling sensation the water brushing against her warm naked foot brought to her. With this new change in atmosphere, a new melody began to form itself in Michiko's head. This was more calm and serene than the rest she had playing through her mind so far.
"There's a touch of excitement laces within as well..." Smiling, Michiko left the scoop by the water's edge and held the kid-sized fishnet with both hands separately on the edges. Since she was just in shallow water so far, Michiko wouldn't be needing the net just yet but it was better to be safe then sorry. Wading around this particular area, Michiko searched carefully with her eyes for anything that did not belong. 'A pocket watch normally has a chain to it too so I should look for that...' The river here was long so Michiko could only hope that she wouldn't have to actually venture through one end of the river and back. 'If that happens...I might not be able to find it till tomorrow morning...' Pushing those thoughts aside for now, Michiko returned her attention to finding the watch admits all the pebbles, fishes, and vegetation.

XXX[Mission Posts: 3/5]
Michiko would wade through the waters searching and searching for minutes upon minutes to wind up with nothing. Well...not exactly nothing considering all the other stuff she found admits the waters. On the shore now laid multiple reflective objects dropped by various people. Several times already, Michiko had used her net or scoop to take something out of the water thinking it was the pocket watch only to find something entirely different. 'A hand mirror...marbles...keys...charms...yet not packet watch...' Continuing her search upstream, Michiko noticed the water darkening and knew she would need to be more cautious. 'Its almost up to my knees...'

Opting for safety over recklessness, Michiko would lower the net into the steam while moving it around in an attempt to locate anything of worth. So far, Michiko had been lucky to capture none of the few fishes that swim up and down this river and have only managed to capture a variety of objects. This time around though, Michiko wasn't so lucky. As her net began to move, Michiko was taken a back so much but the sudden movement that she almost lost her footing. Quickly bringing back up her net, Michi let out a small 'eep' at the wiggling carp that got unfortunately caught in her net. Freeing him was no easy task as the fish preferred to wiggle about. Eventually though, Michiko would manage to unbound him and toss him back into the stream. 'Lets just hope I don't run into any more fish...' Net back in the water, Michiko would continue to scoop the river for a pocket watch.

XXX[Mission Posts: 4/5]
Its been and additional ten minutes already and Michiko had yet to find or see any signs of a pocket watch. Letting loose a sigh, Michiko turned towards the shore where another bundle of misfit objects laid. 'How many people loose things in here?' Ironically, Michiko had even managed to find an old hair tie she lost playing in the river when she was four. Said hair tie was now safely wrapped around her wrist. Letting loose a soft sigh, the twelve year old decided that it might be high time for a break so making her way diagonally across to where her stuff were, Michiko would suddenly trip in shallow water on some string of sorts. Falling on her knees into the water, Michiko groaned as part of her dress got wet along with her bum. Tossing the net back to shore, Michiko would turn herself around to see what it was she tripped on. To her surprise it was a pretty silver chain. '...the way fate plays her tune...'

Shuffling closer, Michiko would attempt to pull it out with her hands but that proved to be rather unfruitful. With no choice left, it was down to digging. 'Guess I'm bound to get even more wet...' Hands reaching into the soft, cold sand, Michiko would begin to dig away at the sandy ground all the while praying that the water would not push any of the dug sand back into her small pit. After much digging and moving of sand piles, Michiko finally unearthed a silver pocket watch. Shooting up to her feet, Michiko would hold her find up towards the sky with a brilliant smile. Bringing it down to eye level, Michiko would then finger it to try and clear off the remaining sand. As she continued to do this, Michiko would finally clean it enough to finger the etched on kanji of her client's family name. Beaming with joy at her success, Michiko carefully and swiftly made her way back to shore. Sitting down wet, next to her bag, Michiko would procure her towel and begin to attempt at drying off. Only able to do so much with the towel, Michiko would settle down into a laying position, leaving the rest of the drying up to the sun. Hands clasped and over her stomach, Michiko would begin to sing through her aria.

Michiko would sing through her aria several times before her body reached the dryness she preferred. Pulling back on her stockings, boots, and cape, Michiko would then move on to repacking all her stuff. Confident that she left nothing of importance behind, Michiko would begin making the short walk up the hill and onto the dirt path. Glancing back down at all the unearthed objects, Michiko debated over actually turning them in but shrugged off the idea. People tend to visit this river often so she would leave it up to the people. 'I'm sure they'll be able to sort them all out. Still surprised at all the stuff I found...'

XXX[Mission Posts: 5/5][Completed]
Pocket watch in hand, Michiko took off towards the main residential buildings located within the confines of the Spring Generator. Address in mind, Michiko traveled silently down the rather empty streets in peace. Glad to finally be a step away from completion of her three missions, Michiko racked her mind for some cheerful tune she could hum to. 'That one would be nice. Maybe I should play it too.' Tucking the pocket watch safely away in one of her many pouches, Michiko slipped out her piccolo and took a moment to place her fingers. Taking in a deep breath, Michiko brought the cool metal to her lips and began to play. 'The path where the wind dances...' Sure there would be bits and bits that were better off with some other accompaniments but Michiko would have to make due with what she had. Then again, her mind has it all. Just not vocalized. 'Alright, time to continue...'

Happily procuring a cheerful tune as she made her way down the barren streets, Michiko would eventually come upon the street where her client's aboard rested. Making a left as that's where the numbers began to increase, Michiko made sure to keep glancing to her right as that's where all the even house numbers stood. Ending her song just as she came upon a decent sized house with the exact same number as the address given to her, Michiko re-pocketed her piccolo after diligently wiping the pipe clean. She would clean the rest later. Knocking softly on the door three times, Michiko stood back to wait for a response.

The door would creak open a few moments later and soon standing before her was a rather young looking male dressed in refine clothing. He gave her a puzzled look as if questioning her reasons to knock on his door. Headband hidden within the folds of her cape, Michiko assumed he wasn't able to see it so she stuck with her sweet smile before speaking.
"Koga-sama?" The man at the door would nod his head in response while growing more and more curious as to the petite child's goal. Unfazed at all by his silent demeanor and questioning gaze, Michiko would move on to taking out the pocket watch from within the folds of her robe."My name's Tenkei Michiko and I'm a new genin of Yukigakure. The Yukikage informed me of your missing pocket watch and after a long search, I have come to return it to you." Offering the pocket watch carefully to the man, Michiko watched as he took if from her hands and examine it for legitimacy. Satisfied that this was indeed his watch, he smiled at Michiko and thanked her. Noticing the tired look on Michiko's face, he offered her a cup of hot choco while she rested. As nice as the offer sounded, Michiko best be heading back to the office to report her success. Thanking the man, Michiko would give him a bow in parting before making her way out of the residential area and onto the ice covered Dragon's Pass.

((Exit to The Frigid Citadel))

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

White Water Lilly

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:38 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

The climate changed instantaneously the moment they set foot in this made up place. Jae's gaze lit upon the giant mirrors that captured the sunlights warmth and basically created an oasis of lush green in the middle of the frigid snow. Jae disliked it and felt as though she had just stepped out of an ice box and into an oven. She felt suffocated and itchy. Undoing one of her buttons, she loosened the collar around her neck, allowing for air to blow down it to cool her off. Jae had followed behind Noctis, giving him some berth. Truthfully she would not have followed him to begin with had she been back in Konoha. Hands in her pockets she looked to him. Whatever he had to say she was not in the mood for it and would cut him down before he even started. "Before you even start the ANBU had it coming. I might have approached it wrong but it's just the way I am. Im not asking you to get used to it I'm just asking that you put up with it. After this we don't have to see each other again so you'll be free to go your way and I will go mine. As for the training bit...I was dead serious." Pointing a finger to her temple she exemplified her point by doing so. "I have already memorized what I need to learn that will benefit me. There is nothing you can offer me that I don't already know. It's only a matter of me trying it out." Jae spoke the truth. She had a photographic memory and the moment she had ranked up she had dove into the scrolls that she would need in order to fly to higher levels. Every step she memorized and retained the information for training."This mission also came with a second portion, one that would allow you to find someone worth your while to challenge and spar against. You should probably busy yourself with that." Up until this point Jae had allowed Noctis to treat her like a kid and jerk her around but she was not budging for this.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:28 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis felt the warmth of the residential district and also disliked it. It was fake, unreal and he didn't enjoy it. He walked into the residence they had for them to stay in while Jae continued talking. By the time she would finish talking she would see a large cannonball sized snowball heading straight towards her. He had done it of course but unlike his usual attack it was not compacted enough to do any damage upon contact it would explode into powdery snow."Shut up."He said coldly as he took a seat."Do you think I care what you said to the anbu? He was being annoying anyways." He then stood and looked out the window."And you are in no place to tell me what I should busy myself with."Noctis turned and walked up to Jae."Do you think I'm the type of person to hold your hand and help you cross a road? We are shinobi, the fact that you need to tell someone you are fine on your own is sad." Noctis had been thinking about what had happened at the gates and in the academy, the Yukikage instantly recognized her, how would he if he was new? Then the anbu at the gates spoke to her as if she had been to Yukigakure a long time ago. He knew something wasn't right, the anbu, the yukikage and her reaction to returning to Yuki. She was keeping something from him and he didn't like that at all. Even in the warmth of the spring generator you could feel a sudden cold sweeping over you coming from Noctis direction. "Do you have something you wish to say to me about the relation between you and Yukigakure?" His voice was cold and emotionless, he looked down towards Jae waiting for her to respond.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:51 pm

And this was where Noctis and Reiko were different. They might check off against each other in a lot of similarities but Noctis stayed true to his nature. He was always the roundabout cold person he always portrayed. It might be nice to be true to yourself all of the time. Not that Jae had the time to sit on her hands and contemplate another life changing flip. As the snowball he threw at her neared her head, Jae dodged by simply leaning towards her right. She returned to the same position, her hands still stuffed in her pockets. There had been no malicious intent with the snowball so it had been a no brainer to dodge. She couldn't call herself a Kunoichi if she couldn't avoid that. Immediately he bit down on her words with his reproachful spite, something that rolled off Jae as easily as bath water. What other's thought of her was unimportant. Especially those she had no ties with. Jae had not yet established what type of relationship she had with Noctis. Had it been mutual respect for the Shinobi? Was it the admiration she found in his Jutsu, the same aura he seemed to be emitting at the moment. Had it been that he had saved her life at her weakest moment, a time when she would not have expected to be saved and had been ready for the end because of her weakness. Maybe it was much simpler than that but it was something Jae would not admit to herself. Getting attached to anyone created unneeded liabilities and she would rather live her life alone and without them. Her expression lightened as she switched into her fake mold. She smirked impishly at him as he questioned her relations in Yukigakure."There is nothing I have to say to you Sunbae. Are we done here?" She said, grinning at him. The hands in her pockets had balled into tight fists. Why was he doing this? Why pretend to be interested in someone else's affairs. It only served to bring unnecessary drama onto ones life. "This sad Kunoichi has someplace to be." The Hokage was the only one who needed to know. She felt no inclination to disclose anything with Noctis. If he was smart he would just leave her alone and go back to focusing on his own life and stop trying to pry into hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:55 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis looked at Jae intensely so intensely in fact he was able to notice the switch in her personality. Just like before she changed her attitude. Noctis sighed and waved her off this whole trip was beginning to get on his nerves.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 pm

She smiled innocently as he waved her off. Her win. She took her hands out of her pockets and proceeded to tie up her hair. Turning to walk away she looked over her shoulder."See yah later~" Jae lucked out. Noctis didn't press it as was in his nature she presumed. Lucky me. She waved to him over her shoulder and then headed out. She needed to do two things before she began her practicing and now that she had him off her back she could accomplish this without to much trouble.

[exit to Ayaki's home]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games