Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Hot Springs ][ Public Oasis Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm
One of two identical Oasis within The Land of Sound. This oasis produces warm water that allows for much more lush foliage to grow around a small shrine of sorts. In the center of the shrine is a small gathering of water with nothing within it. It is said at random times one can see the image of something white flicker through the water. The hot springs are not separated by gender and all are welcome to enter of their own accord.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:48 pm
Ayaki made her way through the oasis, a staff of dark polished wood on her back, moving into the warmer areas. She took off her jacket and set it on a rock before taking her staff as well I need to practice something. she thought as she spun her staff slightly. She'd picked up the staff from her house. polishing it so she wouldn't get splinters I have to get better... she thought, gripping her staff as she pulled an old scroll out of her bag.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:51 pm
Practice Post: Doki Yari

(1/1) Ayaki flicked her staff over and over in her hands before she faced a portable training dummy she'd set up to practice on. With a quick step, she jabbed the pole at the chest of the dummy, releasing it as it connected. Almost as fast as her jab she grabbed it on the end and pushed forward with both hands. She sent the dummy flying end over end and flicked her staff back so it landed on her shoulder with a light bump.

○ Quick Thrust [[Learned]]
Description: The user will jab the pole arm forward and then release it from their hand and then upon it colliding on a surface push the weapon with both hands to exert extra force. It is capable of breaking weak defence jutsu as well as toppling objects and opponents.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 pm

(1/1) Taking a step back, Ayaki swung her staff at the ground several times in practice, not messing with the dummy. She spun as she swiped the staff before walking up to the dummy. After a few moments of contemplation she struck out at the dummy, cracking it over the head before sliding down and sweeping her staff at the dummies stand. It cracked the wood and the dummy flew up and over her, clattering to the ground.

○ Sweep strike [[Learned]]
Description: The user will sweep his/her blade against the grounding of a charging foe causing their normal strikes to miss against the opponent

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Ayaki swung her staff sharply at the dummy, striking it in the neck then spinning it for a second strike. She thrust her spear forward, striking the dummy in face and cracking the wood straight up through the head. She grabbed it before it fell and then repeated the movement, smacking it over and over agian.

○ Double Hit [[Learned]]
Description: Will swing the back half of the pole arm at the foe, upon it hitting the enemy will most likely stumble back allowing the user to make a follow up strike with the front half of the weapon in an instant.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm
Practice Post: Dokujin

Setting her staff aside, Ayaki settled down on her heels to open her archery bag. She pulled her bow out then froze, staring at a long black burn on the wood How...appropriate. she shook her head and stood, holding her bow in her left hand. She strung her bow then drew an arrow, notching it and aiming at a tree before lowering her bow.(1/5)
She held her fingers above the arrow's feathers, concentrating on collecting chakra. Her fingers slowly began to glow with a dark blue color and she focused on making it in the shape of a round ball. The chakra ball looked like it was going to unravel which was exactly what Ayaki wanted.(2/5)
Touching the ball to the arrow, Ayaki held it between two fingers as she drew back, watching her chakra unravel into a slender string. The ball remained just slightly smaller now and she sighted along the arrow, her aim solid and unwavering. She fired and the chakra followed the arrow as it flew, the string slender and almost invisible.(3/5)
Ayaki tugged on the string, testing to make sure her arrow was tightly embedded in the trunk and that her chakra hadn't come loose. According to her scroll...she had to attach the other end to a tree or something. Frowning, she moved and stuck the chakra to a nearby tree, pushing it into the tree. After a few minutes of contemplation she infused the string with raiton, the lightning sparking along it for a few minutes before settling.(4/5)
She created a web of strings, her arrows criss-crossing over the walkway. Ayaki pulled on them slightly then examined it carefully, nodding to herself before she sliced her hand threw them, dispelling the whole thing.(5/5)

○ Tripwire
Description: The user forms a thin string of chakra attached to the end of the arrow, and the other end connected to the palm of his hand. As the bolt is shot, it embeds in a tree trunk or other surface, with a long line attached. The user then attaches the other end to another nearby surface, and the trap is set. Depending on the element the user fuses with the chakra, the opponent, when walking into the line, will receive a shocking dose of that element in damage.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:56 pm

[To be filled]

○ Restraint Shot
Description: The user lines five arrows and draws them back, connecting them all at a point with chakra and intertwining them. As the user shoots, the arrows spiral outward, and the chakra forms a net. When the arrows hit a solid surface, any object or person in the middle is trapped. If an element is added to the mix, an edge can be given to this restraining technique.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

[To be filled]

○ Bomb Arrow
Description: A technique that utilizes previously-constructed shafts to make a deadly technique. The user fires off the arrow(s) towards the opponent, and can either aim true or miss purposely. The shaft will connect with something, person or object, and nothing happens at first. But the user has the option to set it off at any given moment, and when the time is right, does so, sending an explosion around the opponent.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 pm
Akira walked into the Springs and got undressed, she noticed that it wasn't seperated...but at this point she didn't care. She walked into the water and sank " Wow, these are almost better then Konoha. " She said outloud and just relaxed before making that journey back to the Village.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:30 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Aya stripped before rushing into the springs, leaping easily over a stone and splashing down into the water. She had set the Kage's set of clothes down before splashing into the water and now enjoyed the heat that seeped into her skin. She blinked heavily Its nice here...so nice. Nicer than home. I don't want to go home. Its scary there... "So scary..." she whispered and started to cry quietly. She was hurting so much in so many different ways that it was impossible for her to function correctly. The hurt was deep both physically and mentally.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:31 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki sat on the heated rocks, a towel around her waist and chest as she examined the kage's provided clothes. She wasn't much for wearing other's clothes and sighed "These are not my clothes." she said sullenly, folding them back up and crossing her arms. She kept her towel on but was waiting in hope that Shigeru would get clothes to her soon I don't get it. I don't want these clothes. Maybe the shoes but not the clothes...they're not my clothes. she thought and side. Ayaki took up the clothes again and looked at them, checking them carefully before sighing. She set them aside and began to get dressed, pulling the kimono on first then slipping into the shoes "I should find it...or maybe he'll find it..." she mumbled and left, wandering to God knows where.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji Fuji appeared at the Hot spring and right away people bowed to her and greeted her. "Hello, did tow Chuunin check in here?" she asked them. "One was named Shigeru he was accompanying Ayaki..." she stated. But they only said that a woman came and that she had already left headed toward the private resident area and man they saw him with her only for a few moments accompanying her there. Fuji sighed as she tipped her hat up a bit. "Great a wild goose chase now...." she said to herself as she rubbed her forehead in annoyance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 pm
Akira giggled and followed the Kage " They are young... " and she stepped aside so that the kage may look for her Chuunin.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:55 pm
Bob sighed as he appeared next to the girl about a foot to the right. He made eye contact with neither her nor the kage simply standing awaiting an order. He wasn't one to step out of line and especially appreciated the hierarchy of rank knowing full well that he being a genin was not to speak out of turn or speak unless spoken to.

A Just War

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:31 am

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji sighed herself and looked at Bob and the leaf Chuunin. "Why don't you two head to the gate and I will get the others." she said as she pulled out a smoke and lite it. 'Besides, I won't take too long..." she said as she than jumped to the roof of a low building and headed toward the private resident area. "Also why not spark a conversation Bob, you need to loosen up a bit!" she shouted with a smile to him as she head toward Ayaki's house/ Manor.

[ Exited to Ayaki's House ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games