Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:12 pm
The door slammed loud and rose up
A cloud of dust on us
Footsteps follow down through
The hollow sound, torn up.
And you will go to Mykonos
With a vision of a gentle coast

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

sixth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun was really beginning to regret coming out here. Part of her was hoping Will didn't even show up, so she could just forget the whole thing had ever happened. Maybe his idea of a joke had just been getting her to agree to meet him in the first place, and he was off in the Slytherin common room laughing it up right now. She shifted uncomfortably, hands in the pocket of her denim jacket. This was stupid. She never should have agreed in the first place. She should have told him to go screw himself and walked away. Ugh. If Donner found out about this he'd never let her live it down. She was still trying to figure out what Will's scheme was.

Were they seriously just going to walk around the village? If he'd wanted to play a nasty prank on her, couldn't he have just done it inside the castle? This seemed like an awful lot of work. But she refused to consider the possibility that he was being sincere, either. He'd clearly been lying his arse off about wanting to be friends. But if it wasn't a prank, what was the point? He had seemed a little too gleeful when she agreed, but maybe that was just a Hawthorne family trait. Realizing from the stares a few passing third years were giving her that she was glowering, she tried to force herself to relax. Whatever. Worst case scenario, she decked him.

OOC:
Yukina101

And a sun to maybe dissipate
Shadows of the mess you made
How did animals in the snow tipped pines, I find
Hatching from the seed of your thin mind, all night?
Brother you don't need to turn me away
I was waiting down at the ancient gate

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:51 pm
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will split from Jack at the gates to village ignoring his brother as he tried to give last minute advice ("don't be yourself, be the farthest thing from yourself you can be" ) before he went off on a date of his own with a Ravenclaw girl leaving him to basically stew. The days leading up to this, the teen had spent imagining all the ways it could go wrong and basically planning on how to either overcome it or roll with it. He thought of dressing strategically in colors that would remind her of a moose (it was moose or deer right? same difference) but decided against it, mainly because he didn't have that much brown in his wardrobe other than a pair of slacks and a dress belt. So he figured simple was better and went with a pair of jeans, a star wars shirt, and a denim jacket. He walked down the streets looking for her half hoping she had changed her mind and stayed up at the castle before he finally spotted her skulking and resisted a groan. Get a grip Hawthorne, you asked for this, you can damn well suck it up and try and make the best of it. "Hey! Hope you weren't waiting long." Will greeted before taking notice of her attire. Seeing the denim jacket he twitched wondering if anyone seeing them together would think it a couple thing and briefly entertained the idea of taking his off but the sudden wind made him reconsider.

The Forgotten Weasley

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:17 pm
A cloud of dust on us

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun felt a distinct sensation of dread when she realized they were both wearing denim jackets. Well. She wasn't taking hers off, so he'd just have to suck it up. As unbearably awkward as it was. What if someone thought they were on a date? Although to be fair, the way he'd worded it (lying through his teeth or not) had sounded a lot like date, even if he'd added that it was strictly platonic. Yeah. As if she'd ever have believed that he was interested in her like that. Or that she was- No. She didn't even want to think about it.

Will was so far from her type he might as well have been in another universe. An annoying one. She sighed as he greeted her just as faux-enthusiastically as he had the week before. Great. He was still trying to keep up this act? It was going to drive her mad. "Can you please just act normally?" she groaned. "I can't deal with the fake smiling and chuckling and the happy-cheerful-let's-be-friends routine for longer than a few minutes. It's disturbing. You win, alright? You've made your point. I'm here. In Hogsmeade. With you. So you can go back to being your usual... edgy self."

OOC:
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:48 pm

Will wondered if Dagrun thought like he had that people would assume they were on a date or worse, had actually concluded for herself that they were. Though the latter was laughable, she hated him. Or at the very least very much believed he didn't deserve the air he breathed. He hung back and just stuck his hands in his jean pockets as he listened to her once again ramble on about how he could drop the act, he'd won (very unlikely) but he did twitch at the edgy comment. It was a common theme that if you were sorted into Slytherin you had some sort of edge or darkness laying just underneath the surface. He honestly thought it was bullshit and it was just other people thinking that way because more of the louder assholes tended to come from his house though there were plenty in the others. He could name two in Gryffindor off the top of his head and a few more in Ravenclaw. If anything the ravens should be the ones being labeled edgy acting like they were better than someone because they did extra unnecessary reading about how you should tighten your sphincter before casting a spell for better accuracy. "Do you want me to stop acting or do you want me to act normally because the two are kinda intertwined." Will asked with a quirked eyebrow before grimacing. "Also the edgy comment was a bit much. Just call me a sack of s**t or something and be done with it. That was just hurtful." he told her with a pointed look.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:18 pm
A cloud of dust on us

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun noted the twitching. It seemed to be a habit of his. She did, however, feel a brief, dull, stab of guilt. Okay, clearly the 'edgy' comment had struck a chord there. Her mistake. Although it wasn't as if he hadn't said far worse to other people, and in far more graphic terms. "I want you to stop pretending that you like being around me," she said with her trademarked stoic stare. "You don't. And fine, I'm sorry I called you edgy. I just think you're a bit touchy, even if you like to pretend otherwise," she rolled her eyes. "And don't put words in my mouth. I'm not going to call you a sack of s**t. That'd be incredibly stupid and childish. You're just not a very pleasant person," she decided.

"And as far as I can tell the only reason you act the way you do is because it gets you more attentions and slaps on the back than shutting up and being decent would." Unless he had some tragic childhood he and Jack and Izzy had thus far kept under wraps, she really wasn't seeing the root cause here. Hell, she probably had more 'excuses' to act like a complete b***h than he did. And she didn't. Okay, maybe she wasn't very nice to him, but to everyone else she was a perfectly polite, normal person. "Let's just go," she said, starting to walk, stubbornly staring forward as if she were being marched to a guillotine, "before we spend the next hour on a street corner arguing."

OOC:
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Annnd they were back to the "I've defeated a hundred men" ice stare as Dagrun rolled on about Will's forced compliance though he was surprised she actually apologized for the edgy comment though he was miffed that she called him touchy. He couldn't contain his snort though when she followed it up by saying he just wasn't a pleasant person. So adorably polite. Wait no. Nevermind. He tried very hard not to fidget from her scrutiny over his personality; mostly on how he acted out for attention rather than be a decent person which really wasn't fair. He could, and did, act like a decent person. Just because he didn't always act like it around her didn't mean he couldn't. That was the whole blasted point this entire day! He was about to tell her as much when she abruptly turned away making him chase after her (ugh) wondering where exactly she was frog marching them. "Fine with me. Where do you want to go first?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:13 pm
Not saying you want you
Not saying you would
Not saying you have to
I'm just saying you could
Let it fall into motion
Carve our names in the wood

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ FIFTH YEAR

Gid was nervous, but not as nervous as he'd thought he'd be. Honestly, it wasn't like he and Stella were strangers. They'd been friends since first year. He really liked being around her. He liked talking to her and he liked seeing her smile and he liked spending time with her in general. Did that mean he had a crush on her? He wasn't sure, which was this was a friend-date. A date between friends. Who might be more than friends at some point but who for now were just friends. Gid had never really understood all the tension and drama that came out of dating. Maybe he was a weird late bloomer. It wasn't like he'd never had a crush before- he'd had plenty, but they were on people he didn't know, and mostly based on how they dressed or wore their hair or if they were really good at Quidditch. He'd never had a crush on someone who he knew personally and closely before. Shoving his hands into his pockets, since he'd forgotten his gloves yet again, he braced against the cold wind and glanced at Stella. "Where d'you wanna go first? Honeydukes?" The last part was said a little too eagerly.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Oh I'd drink up an ocean
Just to show you I could
Falling in love to a little tiny speaker
Rain so hard that our tent started leaking on us
We ain't got much what we got's enough
When the going gets tough
We make our own good luck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Fifteen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

When Gideon had asked her out to Hogsmeade, Stella was a grateful for her father signing her permission form. Davina surely wouldn’t have done it and then she’d have to turn him down over it. Luckily that wasn’t the case and she could happy accept the invitation. They’d been friends for years since the start really. When Stella found herself the chance, she’d enjoy spending her free time with Gid. So, it wasn’t awkward to spend time with him. Whether it was a date-date or a friend-date, she wasn’t sure. She rarely had time to think of such things.

Stella adjusted her scarf as Gid asked Stella where she’d like to go first. He suggested Honeydukes rather eagerly and she smiled. “Honeydukes is a good first stop.” She said brightly. It was also close to where they were currently, which meant they could get out of the cold wind and into the warmth of the shop, and who didn’t love candy.

“Shall we?”

(Exit Honeydukes)

Company : Gid

OOC : - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:56 am
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? On the path to Hogsmeade
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Headed to Hogsmeade
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish I'd found someone to walk with...

Jess was really excited to visit Hogsmeade. She had a mad sweet tooth and enough money to buy a fair bit of candy. She also needed to visit a few other places, plus probably figure out something for lunch... but that could wait! It was a beautiful fall day, the girl wearing a twirly green dress and comfy leggings. Why not rock a cozy outfit? It was literally the best season. She watched for a moment as her hair danced in the wind, then started up the path headed to Hogsmeade proper. That was the only part that stunk. Why couldn't they take the carriages they used at the beginning of the year? Especially when winter fell and the snow went up to her knees. Maybe she'd invest in some snow-shoes to help walk this year. She tucked her hands into her cardigan pockets, thinking the only thing that could make this day better would be a friend to walk with.

Kungfudemoness

Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅs?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ?
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:51 am
User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier was glad to get to Hogsmeade. It was like a mini-vacation for a day. He was also hoping to catch a specific person. Scanning around he spotted one of his favorite Slytherins, Jess. Ok so now his stomach realized he was nervous, cue the anxiety moths! Oh, whew, he can do this. He started to move closer in her direction. "Jess wait up!" He shouted ahead to her before his brain reminded him she couldn't hear him anyway. Wow that he would hope he forgot that happened by the end of the day. He made it to her and tapped on her shoulder as he was approaching from behind. He would sign and speak. Half for his benefit half so she could read lips in case he signed wrong. He was decently proficient by now. She had been showing him since 4th year. "Hey glad I caught up!" Xavier said and signed. "Hey unless you got plans, did you wanna catch lunch? Like a date?" He would seem a bit nervous at the end well more so he wasn't sure how visible the nervousness was when he ran up after calling out to her like an idiot.

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.
                                                                          Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Streets
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Headed to Hogsmeade
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Once she made it to the village proper, Jess stopped to look in the window at the little grooming salon, watching some really fluffy dogs get all scrubbed up and pampered. While she was watching them, someone tapped on her shoulder. Instinctively, she looked over the opposite shoulder (she had two older brothers, it was common), before finally looking over to see Xavier. The redhead lit up into a smile and waved at the boy, watching as he signed. "Hi Xavier! Nice to see you too" She signed a bit slower than normal, knowing the brunette was still learning to sign proper. She'd hate for him to be discouraged by her skill when she learned to sign before she ever learned to talk.

It was then that the older Gryffindor asked her if she wanted to do lunch. Jess nodded happily, pausing only when he mentioned it would be a date. "A lunch date sounds nice, thank you. Where did you want to go?" She blushed a bit, trying to figure out if he meant date in the literal sense or date like... date date. Oh boy.

Kungfudemoness

Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅs?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ?
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:23 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren mostly only went to Hogsmeade if he needed a plant or book he couldn’t easily grow or borrow. And occasionally to try some of the Hogsmeade cuisine. There was a place with the best beef steak he’d ever tried. Unfortunately he found out August and Sonora liked that place too, so it became a challenge to find weekends neither of them were going to Hogsmeade to go. Today happened to be one of those lucky days. Wren had finished a scrumptious meal, discussed the making of fine tiramisu with Moira and other tolerable company and still had about an hour to kill before he had to get back to hitting the books. Ancient Runes was useful-- Wren just wished he had taken it last year so he wouldn’t be playing catch up now.

Wren squinted at the sunlight outside and Dunce immediately wandered off. ”Oi, stupid cat, the road is that way. Ugh. Guys, one sec.”. Usually, Dunce would come when bid; but this time, she just mewed quietly. Wren rounded the corner and found his cat sitting next to a litter of tiny kittens rolling around in the sparse grass behind the building. Six kittens. No adult cats in sight though. Some of them were a familiar snowy white coat, others spotted with patches of black and orange-- Oh well, wasn’t his business. ”C’mon Dunce Dudder-head. They aren’t your kittens.”

Later, the group had just gotten out of the ice cream shop when Wren bumped into a familiar face. ”Nimbus,” he greeted curtly. Usually Wren would have left it at that -- just because the boys worked decently well together in class and weren’t insulting or threatening each other at every interaction anymore didn’t mean they didn’t have years of broken friendship and betrayal still dividing them. ”Say, Spazz hasn’t knocked up any more strays, has he? I thought you had him fixed?”

” ...why?”

Wren shrugged. ”I saw a few kittens that kinda looked like his first litter back home.” He shrugged again but Nim seemed to pale. Saddened? Disheartened? Whatever reaction Wren might have expected, this was not it. ”What?”

”Where was this?” Nim asked. Wren told him. ”I found this kid poking a dead cat and its kitten with a stick out by the park. I just buried them a little while ago, actually….”

Both boys quieted for a moment, understanding the implications. Then, simultaneously, they declared: ”Not my problem.” ”Hope someone helps them.” They gave each other a nod, then parted silently, going about the rest of their Hogsmeade visits.

This really wasn’t Wren’s problem. Yet half an hour after he’d run into Nimbus and discovered the fate of the apparent mama cat, Wren was back behind the tavern with a dish and some food. He glared when he saw another boy there with a picnic basket. ”Typical NimNim, ‘Hope someone helps them’ then goes off trying to be the hero and do everything himself,” Wren said, sarcastically mimicking Nim from earlier.

”Typical Wrenchester, says it’s not his problem but nosing in anyways,” Nim retorted without missing a beat, but shifted over to give the Slytherin some room. ”Careful. This one doesn’t look like it’s figured out walking.”

Wren knelt down, softened the dry food with warm water, then set the dish out, helping to lure the kittens into the basket. He held a bit of food out and gently lifted the kitten Nim said couldn’t walk. ”Leg’s probably broken,” he diagnosed, reaching for his wand to cast a proper diagnosis spell to check. It was a miracle the cat was alive having broken its leg so badly so young. Dunce licked the kitten gently, mewing mournfully. Wren was thinking through healing potions and spells, wondering what would be best for a tiny kitten bone. ”I think I can heal it. I’d want to do a more thorough examination though, in case that’s not the only thing that's injured.”

They smuggled the orphaned litter into the castle with the picnic basket, and both boys added a bunch of kibble to their other purchases. They gave the cats a bunch of mean names and argued about how to take care of them, but by the time the carriage got back, they’d agreed to get word out for any interested students: Kittens for good owners.

setting Hogsmeade, Late Fall 2049 || with Nim, Dunce, and
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing black
status Orphaned kittens are not my problem.

//OOC: So this should have been before the break like Fall/ Winter, but life hit and I wasn’t quite able to get it up in time! Sorry! >.< ”””” Please quote me in the Empty Dungeon Room if you've claimed a kitten and want to play the getting scene!

Trickblues

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake

addaellis

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Manage Your Items