Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image

*Standing at a urinal, he whips it out and as he’s reliving himself he notices the room is moving and his jaw is numb. Tell tail signs that he is indeed intoxicated and he suddenly finds that particularly funny because it just shows him the smart a** mirtillo doesn’t know how to handle his liquor. lol He busts up laughing at what a complete p***y the mirtillo must be and has a hard time aiming his stream. He shakes “it” a couple of times, zips up his trousers and exits the restroom. The main dining room wobbling a bit, he tries to focus as he walks. ******** mirtillo…can’t even hold his liquor!! *

Now would be a good time to get the ******** outa dodge and go get Dolce Cosa that token of his affection. But first, ya can’t leave without cannoli to go. He goes up to the “bakery” section of the little place and was about to place a to go order when some MOOK jumps in front of him and wants to cut in line. AND the joker behind the glass case doesn’t give a s**t that HE was there waiting FIRST! stare

Na na…… yous gonna waits yous turn dere.

*He says to the guy about to budge. The guy behind the counter tells Gio that the guy was technically there first because he was just out moving his car.*

NA…… ******** DAT s**t! Yous gonna get a box and loads up da cannoli…capiche?

*Then this jack a** behind the counter starts to give ‘Ol Gio s**t and get all sarcastic and s**t. Well ******** DAT! He pulls out his pistol with the silencer and points it straight at this muther ******** head and tells the mook who made the mistake of parking his car to “take a hike” and come back in 10 minutes. Well turns out when a pistol is pointed at this smart a** behind the counter, ‘Ol Gio is suddenly a “priority” and he pleads trying to negotiate. He goes to the side and behind the counter to get a better shot at this ********.*

Get a ******** box and load up all dem cannoli…capiche? stare

The kid does as he’s told, but Gio shoots to just miss this ******** and bellows.*

HURRY THE ******** UP!!! scream

*So the kid double times it and hands Gio the box and then holds up his hands.*

Yeah. Yous sees dis face? Maybe nex time yous sees dis face, yous shows some repects. twisted

*The kids reply’s with “Yes Sir” and Gio shoots the muther ******** in the foot to teach him a lesson. As the kid falls to the ground grabbing his foot and screaming his fool lungs out, he grabs Franco and gets the hell out of there. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:50 pm
God damn for someone who's drunk off his a** and angry he's a fast little ********> stressed Seeing that she missed her chance to shoot Gio in the bathroom and was about to try and get him as he's getting his pastries instead. Then the commotion began so she books it back to the Jag before Gio gets back with Franco in tow.

Well? Did you get him?

If you think I did do you would I not be hauling him hanging by his feet like the catch of the day? I just might have to shoot him and risk harming us along with him after all.

Gee so glad you thought this through AS USUAL emotion_facepalm

Hey at least I got a few empty doggie bags for you to puke in this time. emotion_yatta

emotion_eyebrow Anira silently and angrily takes said bags from the fox as Gio zips away again and feels her stomach lurch again.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image

*He gets behind the wheel of the Jag (intoxicated and everything) makes sure Franco has fastened his seatbelt and floors it. Knowingly intoxicated but simply doesn’t give a s**t, he drives like a bat out of hell cursing such an Italian blue streak, even Franco is taken aback.

He doesn’t have to go far and then spies it! A jewelry store! Cranks the wheel hard so he doesn’t miss it, he drives into the back alley. Its getting kinda late and by his calculation, this store is probably closed. He looks to Franco and tries to focus holding up a finger to the Don.

I’s gots dis. emotion_awesome

*CLEARLY s**t faced as he speaks. He gets out of the car and pops the trunk. He’s getting those jewels no matter WHAT and he grabs the explosives. He wires the back door of the place as he’s done billions of times. It takes absolutely no thought whatsoever, he could do this s**t blind folded…gets behind the car for cover and blows the s**t out of the door. Completely off the hinges, he ducks in, grabs the biggest ring he can find in the place as fast as he can, jumps and slides across the hood of the car, gets in, kicks the vehicle in gear and peels out. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

NOW on to his bride! heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

*He relights his cigar that was sitting in the ash tray of the Jag and as he does the car starts to veer off to the side he’s leaning. He jerks the wheel back into position once he’s aware and the car briefly swerves before he manages to correct it. He smacks himself across the face a couple of times so he stays alert and takes a pull off his cigar and flips on the RADIO. When he hears what song is playing, he gets the most sinister look on his face Franco has ever seen and Gio turns it up. twisted *  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:05 pm
That's it I am done with this! Grabbing her purse Anira pulls out an oversized syringe filled with the tranquilizer serum. Leko and Liada both raise an eyebrow of surprise at her. Hush you both I prepped this in case you failed to shoot him and at least with this I will not run the risk of being shot. Trying to grip onto the side of the front seat with Gio's driving and swerving and pushing he bile threatening to rise up her throat again. The elf plunges the syringe into the dark elf's neck and with the push of her thumb injects all of the serum to the very last drop before pulling back into her seat and chants a spell to shield everybody's individual bodies when they crashed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

*He was enjoying this choice music selection seriously getting into the zone. Upon arrival, he would hunt down that mirtillo and make him pay. If he had to destroy everything in his path to get there, he would. But then everything goes dark and he passes out cold. emotion_zzz

At the speed the car is going it flies through the air, over the ditch and over a fence. Goes through some grassy, bumpy terrain, hits a few cows and crashes head on into a tree. Both the drivers and passengers airbags go off and despite re-breaking his nose and bleeding, Gio is out cold.
emotion_zzz  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:37 pm
Between the bumps, shield barrier, airbags, and turbulence Liada felt like the ball in a pinball machine. emotion_0A0 Once the car finally stopped, glass sprayed in all directions. It took a moment or 6 before Lia felt like she could move. Being what they are Leko and herself only have mild scratches and some deep bruising that will heal quickly on their own. Looking over at Anira she sees that she's bleeding from her head a bit and some other surface bruises that she can see. And here you were worried about me doing something reckless...

Anira merely glances at her with a "stfu" look while she takes down the shield spell and kicks on the door a few times before it finally breaks open. Leko and Lia phase through the car and the fox demon goes to the dark elf to check on him while Anira checks on Franco. Seeing the blood bursting from the nose she leans into his chest, her fox hearing hearing a faintness of snoring along with slightly wheezing breathing. Blue Boy Moose is alive.....amazingly enough. If Gio was in his normal body I'd have no doubts that he would survived with little scars.....Tes on the other hand may have one or two after this.....hopefully that will be a turn on for Ry. She says as she unbuckles "Tes" and pulls him out a ways from the car. Unbuttoning his shirt she checks for any other signs of damage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:53 pm
Anira was giving Franco similar treatment on checking for wounds. Being he was the only human in the car he seemed to only have a little internal bleeding and several scratches around his person but thankfully the shield spell held up well enough for everyone. Ms. Leko can you clean up any DNA evidence from the scene? I will call Justin's precinct and report an accident occurring here. They can clean up this mess for us but I would rather not have it tied to any of us nor any of them for this. I know we will not be able to erase everything Mr. Gio has done but this at least is something we can do.

PFFFT! OMG! Gio really did a number here on Tes, Ry's gonna kill him for this! Blinking confused at why in the nine hells would Lia find something humorous she looks over to Lia and "Tes" as the fox spirit holds up his body as if she were holding up a souvenior T-shirt on a trip. Apparently Gio at some point on his binge went and got a giant tattoo on his chest that had a red rose laid over a purple heart, and a ribbon unraveled over them that said " Dolce Cosa" on the ribbon. It took Anira to hold back anything beyond the grin on her face and Leko laughed maniacally but then shooed the girls to return to the matter at hand. She and Liada begin to work on healing spells on the boys while Leko does her magic of erasing fingerprints, blood splatter, shedded skin, hair, and even went as far as you manipulate the vin # and license plate # on the jag. Once the boys were healed enough to safely move them Lia uses a floating spell on them to move their bodies and Leko opens a portal to send them back to the movie studio trailers.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image
*meanwhile... as Tes' actual body is apparently getting murdered, his consciousness inside Gio's body are out with Sergio and Gunter still. Following fro-yo, they haul him off to dinner at some Asian-fusion place in uptown Geezerville and it's around here that the nicotine withdrawal starts to hit hard. It doesn't help when Gunter lights up a cigarette on their way out either stressed Given this isn't his body anyway, he caves and asks for a smoke himself. But just as he's about to light it, Sergio snatches it right out from between his lips and crushes it, telling him that he needs to stick to his detox regiment. stressed He, of course, tells him to ******** off and tries to bum another off Gunter since the ones Gio had on him had already been tossed out hours ago, but they double team him, paying no mind to his insults because it's "just the nicotine talking" emotion_facepalm

He's pretty sure he could take them both in a fist fight and it certainly is tempting, but he decides instead to channel that frustration by looking at the bigger picture.*

You're right, Serg. Thanks for looking out for me, man. Tell you what...
*digs around for Gio's cellphone and gives the couple the goon's personal number*
You guys keep checking up on me over the weeks. Make sure I'm keeping on the "straight and narrow", so to speak. You might not realize it but... ninja
*pulls the two guys in, speaking quietly*
I just try to put on this whole tough-guy act because of societal pressures. Ya know, trying to fit in with this whole image of "manliness" that people have got in their heads. You know what it's like. You've been through it! And truth be told, I'm weak. Mentally. I built this body up to compensate for that weakness, but it never really went away. I... I need your help to stay true to myself. Not just with the detox. With everything.

*the couple, all misty eyed, of course agree to help him out and to celebrate their new little support group, they take him to the biggest, gayest bar in town for some dancing and mocktails. While there, Tes uses this opportunity to give Gio's number out copiously to any and all interested parties and even schedules some dates for the coming weeks.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:53 pm
*after being gone for a few days, Mitri and Hiro arrive at Kits' house to check on her pets. Since most of them roam the neighborhood in the warmer months, leaving them alone hasn't been an issue. However, none of them are in sight as he approaches the door* Weird. There's usually at least one dragon or imp here waiting. confused *unlocks the door and starts looking around* One, no, two cats. *checks another room* Nothing. *as he checks the rest of the house, starts to worry when none of the pets show up. Not even when he refills the food and water dishes. Opening the back door, finally sees Blossom flitting around, tending the last few flowering plants of the season* Blossom, where did everyone go?

*Blossom glances at Mitri, then goes back to what she was doing* All left. Kits gone. *darts around the corner of the house*

Left? But... gonk Oh no! Kits is gonna kill me! emotion_0A0

What did you expect? They only stay because of Kits. *Hiro yawns and jumps up on Mitri's shoulder to ride for a while*  

Mitri Onuris

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces