Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image

*They sit there in the car parked for a little bit and he lets out a burb as he hits his chest a couple of times with his fist. He breathes a huge breath out and hopes the burger will hold him over for a while.

Taking pause, he reaches into his inside vest pocket and pulls out a couple of “cubans.” Of course, he offers one to the Boss and after lighting Franco’s cigar, he lights his own. Nothing like a good cigar after a meal and he’s thoroughly enjoying it for a second.

He starts the Jag again, but this time doesn’t peel out of the parking lot. and he takes the windshield time to try and give the Boss the low down.*

Yo, Franco. cool Dem mirtillo a done rubare ‘Ol Gio’s bel fisico. En da Boss can understands dat ‘Ol Gio just don take merda like dat an nobody pays. Tings round ere gots a price…eh?

As he’s talking to Franco, he spies a guy walking on the sidewalk who’s been dodging him for weeks. He pulls over and slips on some brass knuckles.

Hold dat taught.

*He get of of the car and walks up to the guy.*

YO! Dougie!

The man looks confused and is about to ask if he know’s him when Gio jabs the guy in the neck with the brass knuckles. Dougie immediately goes down and Gio yanks Dougie's wallet out of his pocket. He takes all of the cash in there and throws the wallet on top of Dougie who’s gasping for air.

YOUS OWE FRANCO PAVANI TEN GRAND…CAPICHE?!! I’S GONNA GETS DAT CASH NEX WEEK OR I’S GONNA CUT YOUS BALLS OFF AND STUFF DEM UP YOUS CULO!! scream evil

*He gets back into the car and hand the money to Franco.

Mutha ******** BUM!! evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:45 pm
*hair done and dressed in his new threads, he takes a good look at himself in the mirror to assess the work done*
User Image

*yes... this will do nicely twisted Although, the more he looks at himself, the more he realizes that the clothes that were picked out aren't really at all outside of something he'd find in his own wardrobe. He's even sure he's had his hair styled exactly like this before and it wipes the smirk right off his face*

GODDAMMIT! I've been a ********' flamer this whole time! scream

*after flipping a table, Sergio and Gunter rush over to soothe him, going off on their own stories about being in denial before accepting themselves for their fabulous ways. He doesn't actually find it at all comforting stare but is quick to agree to going out for some fro-yo to take his mind off of it.* crying  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:54 pm
In some place around town a portal opens in front of a coffee bistro. 3 figures emerge and check their surroundings before one of them closes the portal and checks her dart gun.

stressed I cannot believe you talked me into wearing something like this. Anything I had on hand should have been fine to wear on this.....crazy expedition. The elf grumbled as she kept adjusting her skirt and checking her hair.

emotion_eyebrow Hey we're trying to use you as bait for Franco. And a good bait has to have all the special sauces and trimmings. Making sure that her gun was loaded with the tranquilizers she put the safety on before holstering it. Besides be thankful I didn't go full mob dame on you for the look. It was either this or the zebra striped piece in the pumps. emotion_dowant

Which you would have looked MAH-Valous in my honest opinion. The succubus cooed as she lit her cigarette. twisted

Alright Leko we're here. What's your Franco Fear Radar telling you right now?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:49 pm
(( PURPLE HAIR?!!!!! scream stressed *Sharpens axe.* ))  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*hair done and dressed in his new threads, he takes a good look at himself in the mirror to assess the work done*
User Image

*yes... this will do nicely twisted Although, the more he looks at himself, the more he realizes that the clothes that were picked out aren't really at all outside of something he'd find in his own wardrobe. He's even sure he's had his hair styled exactly like this before and it wipes the smirk right off his face*

GODDAMMIT! I've been a ********' flamer this whole time! scream

*after flipping a table, Sergio and Gunter rush over to soothe him, going off on their own stories about being in denial before accepting themselves for their fabulous ways. He doesn't actually find it at all comforting stare but is quick to agree to going out for some fro-yo to take his mind off of it.* crying

((OMG I'm dying I have to board a plane soon! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:44 pm
*sniffs the air but notices the connection fading*
I think he's figuring out it's not me scream
Here!

*summons a portal*
JUMP IN! scream
Hurry before he realizes completely I'm not involved stressed
We're getting right in the back seat of that car!
I smell leather emotion_c8

*cackles and she follows the ladies in and closes the gate*
*the lady that lost her dog in the tragic accident early witnessed the whole thing and fainted in the street*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:23 am
User Image

*Suddenly realizes Franco may have thought he called HIM a bum.* sweatdrop

‘Ol Gio talks a Dougie, Franco. No disrespect ta da Don. cool

*He takes off the bass knuckles and tucks them in a pocket he thought was empty only to pull out a taser. Here he could have just used that taser on Dougie instead of damaging the guys windpipe. stressed

Mutha ******** mirtillo! stressed

*Shows Franco the taser*

Yous SEES dis Boss? Dat mirtillo gots plans ta folgorare ‘Ol Gio. Dat niente bastardo plans ta take ‘Ol Gio’s bel fisico the whole times!! Anudda mutha ******** wantin ta win Dolce Cosa!! scream evil

*Pounds on the dashboard of the Jaguar multiple times.*

DATS IT!! Dat mirtillo is gonna swim wit da fishes! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:08 pm
Leko's portal opens up in the back seat of the jag that Gio was driving. Peeking her head out the fox demon sees that it will me a liiiiiiiittle cramped if all three of them try to fit into that snug little space so she shrinks herself to fit into Anira's palm and adds a cloaking illusion to hide them from the boys before all 3 ladies slip out of the portal and into the seats. Remember seatbelts girls. 4laugh She scrunches up her nose when her sinus's gets blasted from the combo scent of alcohol and the shitty cologne that mob guys seem to be find of. WOOF..... emotion_zombie  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image

*Puts the taser in the glovebox. Picks up the bottle of tequila and takes a drink. He relights his cigar takes a puff and rests his wrist on the steering wheel as he contemplates his predicament.

This body is like starting again from scratch. It took him YEARS of working out to fine tune his former physique. Granted, he’s still got all his knowledge but now he’s going to have to work extra hard to get this body in the kind of shape he was in before. stare That itself is going to be work, but it’s minor compared to how its going to affect his marriage. Which reminds him…he has yet to acquire a token of his affection.*
stressed

********!! scream

*He hits the steering wheel hard and starts the Jag. He pulls back onto the street and starts to drive.*

Boss. ‘Ol Gio’s gotta makes a pit stop er two. stare

*He drives to a florist and tells Franco he’ll be right back. He returns in about 15 minutes as its pretty easy to order and arrange delivery of enough red roses to fill a room.

Next stop…jewelry. He’s going to have to find something very special.*

So uh…Franco. ‘Ol Gio needs da wisdom a da Don. sweatdrop Gotta finds Dolce Cosa some rocks an yous know she’s gots all kinds a jewels. Anyting your seen rounds deeze parts dat catch yous eyes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:00 pm
Anira barely had time to put on her seatbelt before "Tes" guns it on the gas. She clenches the seat cushion to the point of her knuckles turning albino white while she uses all her will power not to make any noise along with not getting car sick. emotion_puke  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:59 am
User Image

*As he gives Franco some time to think he again feels like he’s going to puke so he pulls the Jag over as fast as he can, gets out of the car and pukes right into the trashcan on the curb right by a light post. emotion_puke This is getting ******** ridiculous! stressed How the hell is he suppose to build and train this body if he can’t keep any meat down!! What the ******** does this mirtillo normally eat?!! He leans against the light post for a while to collect himself. emotion_zombie Maybe he’s gotta ease into it. Best to start with the basics then…a mountain of pasta smothered in “gravy” with a couple a meatballs on the side. Just like back in the old country.

He gets back into the Jag, grabs the tequila and does a swish and spit out the window before starting up the car once again. It doesn’t take long and they run into an Italian place. Its not the most fancy, but he’s been there before and they got what he needs.*

Yo Franco! How bouts a little spaghetti e polpette ta helps wit da plans…eh? cool

*He parks the car and both men walk into the place. Its a modest restaurant with simple red and white checkered tablecloths. The men sit and Gio orders a bottle of wine and a mountain of spaghetti with red sauce and a couple of those homemade extra large meatballs…just like Mama used to make.

He picks up a piece of bread from the basket on the table, slathers it with butter and eats that to settle his stomach.*

Now Boss. Ol’ Gio knows dis looks reals cattivo ere. sweatdrop An don yous tink ‘Ol Gio ain’t gonna do wat it takes. stressed Now afta da rocks is sicuro, ‘Ol Gio is gonna go an track dat figlia di madre down an makes him talks. Nobody is gonna takes wat I’s bust mio culo fo. evil

*He starts to get wound up once again and has a very hard time restraining his rage in the restaurant. evil He grits his teeth hard, picks up a knife from the table and plunges the tip right into the table through the tablecloth. Franco will get the point and his intentions…the Boss is very intuitive.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:46 pm
When the car FINALLY stops and the boys go inside to eat Anira tries to pick up her stomach and glares at the tiny fox sprite. So you know you had PLENTY of time to shoot him with the dart gun right!?

And have him crash with all of us in it?? I don't know who's more nuts right now after that remark, you or him.

Then let us go inside now and shoot him. Mr. Gio is obviously distracted and needs to be put down soon or else Mr. Tes's body is done for.

I'm pretty sure he's a lot more than "distracted" there. I know madness when I smell it....and it's DELICIOUS. twisted The succubus chimed in.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:32 pm
Is it....wrong I kinda wanna see where this goes? ninja

LI-A-DA! scream

rolleyes OKAY OKAY OKAY I'll go! Just feels like this was a weak hunt. I was hoping for more chasing. Getting out of the car she grows back to normal size hides the gun in her holster and heads into the restaurant. At first she was surprised to see the boys go into something this dinky but seeing how the food looked coming out to the tables she guessed it made some sense to the Italians. Seeing Gio talking with Franco she sneaks to get a good spot to snipe him and floats up above the bright lighting. Taking hold of her tranq gun she takes aim for the back of the blue neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image

*He’s not entirely sure the Boss is believing him or not. And really, who could blame him. HE’S BLUE FOR ******** SAKE!! stressed He eats as much a he can and practically drank that entire bottle of wine himself. Franco hasn’t finished his first glass and he understands completely. Franco is keeping his wits about him…why?…BECAUSE HE’S ******** BLUE!! stressed

Wine just isn’t gonna ******** cut it. When one gets “body snatched,” its probably safe to say that getting s**t faced would be a pretty reasonable reaction. He left the bottle of tequila in the car so he tells the waiter just to bring an entire bottle of whiskey. Why the ******** NOT!! stressed The waiter returns with the bottle and a glass with some ice for Mr. Giovanni and Mr. Pavani. Gio pours some whiskey for Franco and for himself. He then slams his drink and pours another.

How can he convince Franco he’s the genuine article?*
stressed

Gotta go takes a piss. cool

*He puts his napkin on the table and goes to the restroom.*  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:24 pm
stare Seeing that the Moose moved to drain the lizard, she double checks her ammo one last time and the safety before phasing through the walls to follow him into the bathroom. Psy forgive me if your husband has Supernatural PTSD after this....  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff