Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:05 am
*flying over the town on Smok, looks over her shoulder at Karrie, riding on Velcore. She leans lower over Smok's neck* C'mon, Smok, let's go!

*takes a deep breath and starts speeding up, pulling ahead of Velcore*

Oh? So that's what you want to do, huh? *leans low over Velcore's neck* Let's show them what you can do, then, Velcore.

*picks up speed, quickly passing Smok, but making small circles back to keep them in sight*

*lets Smok continue on for a while, until she feels him start to breathe harder. She pats his neck* All right, Smok. Take it easy now. *sits up, and the next time Velcore circles back, waves at them* Hold on!

*glides in a larger circle, giving Smok time to catch up, settling into a position next to but a little above them*

Done already?

*nods* Smok isn't used to carrying me while going fast yet. *pats his neck* He needs more work on it. Oh, look! *points down, where Gwee, Mwee, and Silver are flying just above the trees* I think they want to join us.

*looks at the small dragons doubtfully* Can they keep up?

Of course. That's easy. *leans over Smok's neck again, looking down at Gwee first. He gives a small shake as he grows to slightly under Velcore's size, staying a little ways under Smok. Kits then turns her attention to Mwee. She grows to the same size as Smok, and shoots up right in front of him*

*is forced to roll to the side, snapping at Mwee's tail as he does, so he doesn't fly into her*

Ah! *not expecting Smok to roll, her hands slide on the tough skin of his neck, and she loses her grip, falling off*

Kits! eek gonk

*at the same time as Karrie* Kits! *tries to dive to catch her, but his wing clips Smok's and he has to pull up to correct himself*

*gives a small roar and falls back behind Smok, Kits clinging to his back* Got Kits! biggrin

Kits! Are you all right?

*sits up and waves at Karrie* It's okay! *looks at her hands, which are a little scraped up, but not badly* Don't worry, Gwee won't let me fall. Right, Gwee? *pats his back*

Right!

*roars and takes off after Mwee to punish her for making him drop Kits* evil

*sits cross-legged on Gwee's back* Don't hurt her, Smok! She didn't mean to do it!

Kits, shouldn't you be holding on? stressed

*Silver gets tired of trying to keep up with everyone and changes to a larger size, keeping her position between Gwee and the trees*

Hmm? Oh, don't worry about it, Karrie. Gwee isn't going to let anything happen to me. *stands up, stretching to touch Velcore's back leg, which is just above her* None of my dragons will let me fall. Smok was just startled.

Kits, will you stop that? gonk

*laughs* It's okay, Karrie. *takes a few steps down Gwee's back, arms and tail out for balance, and looks down to check Silver's position* I told you, my dragons won't let anything happen. *steps off Gwee's back, landing on her feet on Silver's*

I... I think it's time to land. sweatdrop

*looks up at Karrie* Did that scare you?

Yes, it did.

I told you, my dragons won't let anything happen to me. *sits on Silver's back* All right, let's go home then. *calls to Smok and Mwee as Silver turns to return home*

*follows close behind Silver, the other dragons following at different heights*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:55 pm
*walks into Karrie's house after a long day at Aqua Springs. She'd been attempting to organize the holiday decorations, but it wasn't going well* Karrie? *takes a deep breath* Mmm, something smells good.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:58 pm
*walks out of the kitchen* Kits! *rubs his head against her* Karrie is making cookies! But he won't share! gonk

*yells from the kitchen* I told you, they're not ready yet!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 pm
*pats the dragon* It's ok, Velcore. I'll get you some cookies. cat_wink *goes into the kitchen just in time to see Karrie bending over to pull a pan out of the oven* cat_smile Looks like I'm just in time. *stands beside him, looking at the cookies when he sets the pan on the counter* Chocolate chip?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:10 pm
*nods* They sounded good. Don't get any ideas, though. They need a few minutes before they're ready to come off the pan. *looks at Kits for the first time since she came in* What's with the fairy wings? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:15 pm
cat_razz I was doing the Christmas decorations today at Aqua Springs. I guess I just felt like dressing the part. Ended up with more of a winter fairy theme, though. cat_lol I don't think anybody really noticed. They're used to me wearing odd things.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:24 pm
Odd... yes. Most of the time, though, you're nowhere near what I used to see Dame wear. lol That... could be interesting. *picks up a spatula to start moving the cookies from the pan to the cooling rack*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:28 pm
I dunno, I think this might come close. *steals a cookie from the pan* Between the wings and the decorations, I think I'm going to be finding glitter for a while. cat_sweatdrop *moves to the other side of the counter and hops up to sit on it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:32 pm
So you sit on my counter? Really, Kits? neutral *puts the last of the cookies on the cooling rack and goes over to stand in front of her* At least take the wings off.

*takes advantage of Karrie's distraction to take a couple of cookies*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:47 pm
Right... sorry. I'm tired. *holds the cookie in her mouth while she takes the wings off*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:57 pm
It's fine... I'll just have to clean later.

*takes a couple more cookies and leaves the room*

So, any reason you came over tonight?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:06 pm
Just looking for some company, that's all. *drops the wings on the floor, and nibbles on the cookie*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:11 pm
Company, huh? You're sure that's all?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:23 pm
Well... maybe. *reaches up and pulls his hat off* Still wearing that thing, even though you're at home. *shakes her head and leans forward to kiss his forehead. She smiles at him, then slides down from the counter* I'm going to go say good night to Velcore. He's probably in his room now.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:27 pm
*quickly puts the cookies in the cookie jar, then follows Kits down the hall. He meets her just coming out of Velcore's room. She grins at him and grabs his hand as she crosses the hall to his room, closing the door behind them*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff