Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:55 pm
confused Puzzled at Psy's sudden departure, but figured what she'd said about Dougherty must have struck a nerve.

"Night Psy...and yeah, let's lounge by the pool tomorrow. The cabana boys are very attentive. wink "

She sighed and finished her wine, setting the glass aside and then put out what was left of her clove. "Gio...I'm glad you're around her, at least you can keep an eye on things, in case Dougherty is up to something. Personally, I never thought he'd be smart enough to think up a fake kidnapping, but stranger things have happened. I think I'll head to bed myself...so you can have your sofa back. lol "

She laughed when he glared at her and waved as she left the room to retire for the night.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 pm
*He sits there a while thinking about the conversation he was just witness too. He knows his Dolce Cosa well enough to see she was upset. He doesn't like to see her upset like this.

He finishes his drink.* Cazzo sofa. stare *Kicks his shoes off and strips down to his boxers. He grabs a blanket and pulls it over him haphazardly. He knows she most likely needs him…perhaps a shoulder to lean on. But he doesn't want it to be like that.

Goal tomorrow…sweep her off her feet and make her forget. Nessuna preoccupazione. cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:55 am
Waking earlier than she had intended, she yawned and got up, digging through her shopping bags for the swimsuit she'd purchased yesterday. Once she was dressed, she ventured out in search of coffee. The sight of Gio sprawled on the couch, one arm over his eyes and the other above his head made her giggle. Quietly padding to the dining area, she poured herself some coffee and went out to the balcony to enjoy the morning. The sun was above the horizon by now, and the sky was a myriad of blues and oranges.

Once she was settled on the chaise, she lit a clove and settled back contentedly, her thoughts drifting back to her conversation with Psy last night. Something was definitely not right, and she hoped they could discuss this situation more today. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:38 am
*Once she fell asleep, she slept soundly. Getting to sleep though wasn't as easy after that conversation with Kat though. stare But she changes into a bikini and is determined to have another good day today…shed all this pent up resentment and anger. Life is just too damn short to be feeling like this. talk2hand

She exits her bedroom and starts to tread softly as she sees Mr. Giovanni on the sofa with his arm over his eyes. But there he is… shirtless, blanket down covering his waist and with his arms over his head, she can see how broad he is and completely …… and as she stares, she runs smack into the glass door to the balcony. stressed Which in turn wakes the man up.* redface  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:11 am
*Awoken suddenly by some "BANG" noise, his eyes pop right open eek and in one smooth movement he's managed to grab his pistol, stand, and scan the room with his arm outstretched and ready to kill whatever intruder has managed to get in. evil

He puts his gun down when he sees his Dolce Cosa in practically nothing standing at the glass door to the balcony. eek emotion_dowant Trying not to gawk, he takes his pistol and out of the habit of placing it back into his shoulder holster it drops to the floor since he does't have the friggin thing on!! stressed Which in turn, the gun goes off the minute it hits the floor and the two of them jump at the sound of the shot. A vase breaks from across the room and there is a visible bullet hole in the wall. stressed

He lets off with a string of Italian profanity. stressed Not only is his adrenaline now through the friggin roof, he's highly aroused at the sight of seeing her so scantily clad which is quite evident since he's only wearing boxers! stressed *  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:23 am
Jumping at the sound of the thud against the glass door and then what sounded like a gunshot, she raced inside to see what was going on. However, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Gio standing in only boxers. eek redface She glanced at Psy, who was red-faced as well and rolled her eyes, putting two and two together.

"Good gawd ya'll! stressed The hell, Gio?! Hotel management is gonna have a ******** FIT now! scream "

By this time, Beppe had appeared in the room, along with some of Franco's boys. The boys snickered at Gio before slinking away, looking back over their shoulders and laughing.

She sighed and looked at Beppe. "I don't care what you have to do to fix this, but get that vase replaced, the bullethole fixed, and management properly "taken" care of so we don't get our asses kicked out of here. stressed Good gawd, I'll be on the balcony if anyone needs me."

She turned and stomped back to the balcony, lighting a fresh clove and seriously debating on spiking her coffee now. stressed  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:30 am
…………………… Mi dispiace. sweatdrop *She glances at him over her sunglasses clearly noticing his "condition."* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 am
*He nods as he smirks raising an eyebrow at her.* Don yous preocuparsi, Dolce Cosa. Yous can lets ol Gio takes choo per la cena e bevande…… stanotte. wink *He winks at her and eyes her up like a hungry wolf about to devour his prey emotion_dowant before heading to find the nearest restroom.*  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:51 am
User Image *She just nods and watches him as he disappears. User Image Snapping out of it, she opens the glass door she bumped into stressed and gets comfortable in the chaise lounge next to Katana.* Jeezus!! I forgot to get a latte. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:54 am
She looked over her glasses at Psy, who still looked flustered.

"Uh huh...don't doubt it, after the eyeful you just got. lol So, tell me this, Psy....when was the last time Dougherty got you all hot and bothered like this, hmm? It's as plain as the nose on your face that you've got the hots for Gio. rofl "

She snickered and sipped her coffee. "And if you're going for coffee, bring some damn Bailey's or some bourbon for mine. wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:04 pm
*She and Katana had a lovely time poolside. User Image So relaxing. She even got a massage, had her nails done, a facial AND bought some perfume…courtesy of Franco. User Image

Since she hasn't even seen Franco yet, her best guess is that it may be a few more days in Vegas for her. Which in itself i partially irritating, but partially nice too. She places calls to Victor and her mother first. And lastly she dials her husband's cell phone. Getting his voice mail, she leaves him a message.

Voicemail to William Dougherty from Psyzapp
Hi there. Its me. I haven't seen Franco yet so I don't really know what all the big "rush" was to have me get here. It looks like I'm going to be a few more nights. Franco will pay for this inconvenience to me. I can be very dangerous with a limitless American Express card. Anywho, I have to run. Kiss kiss.

*She hangs up, Throws her iPhone on the bed and goes to take a shower and get ready for dinner.* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 pm
*All primped and ready to go to dinner, she loads up a cute little clutch Franco bought her yesterday with some essentials (the usual lipstick, room key and a small compact of facial powder) and she sprays on some of her new Chanel, which was ALSO purchased yesterday by Franco. She puts on her lipstick and goes out into the main living space where she finds Mr. Giovanni sitting reading the newspaper in a tuxedo. User Image

He puts the paper down when he hears her heels clicking on the floor and stands while she makes her way over to him. She smiles sweetly at him. He tells her how lovely she looks as he take her hand, pulls it up to his lips, flips her hand over and kisses her palm for a lot longer than he ever has before while looking intensely at her. User Image She clears her throat and manages to say "Grazie" as she takes his arm. While passing by Beppe, Gio tells Beppe not to wait up as he opens the door for her and walks her into the foyer. He presses the elevator button and tells her they are going to a restaurant called "Prime Steakhouse."

Once there and greeted by the host, Mr. Giovanni states…* Giovanni for two. *… and the host grabs 2 menus stating "Right this way Mr. and Mrs. Giovanni" and they are whisked into the dining room to one of the most private tables the place has. Once seated, Mr. Giovanni orders wine and the two look at their menu's. He places his menu down as someone comes to pour wine.

the room has this lovely glow to it due to the tiny dimly lit lamps on each table and the lights dimmed. It gives the place a lovely ambiance and a richness due to the lovely velvet upholstered chairs in dark hues of the deepest Merlot. The linens are perfectly white and crisp looking. The lovely topaz blue drapes pop right off the darkness of the walls and the whole place has this sort of speakeasy feel to it. A bit of an old school charm with a twist.

And there he is sitting across from her sipping his wine and staring at her. She's been out with Mr. Giovanni PLENTY of times. He's taken her most everywhere in Geezerville she has to go and she has dined with him in places such as this lots and lots of times. This particular time though seems …… different.* neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:20 pm
*He orders a nice Porterhouse while she orders the Filet Mignon. He also orders an appetizer for them to share…the Chilled Shellfish Platter. Which he's really hoping has some oysters. cool

He pours her some more wine first and then himself.* Yous seems ta be havin a good times ere in Vegas. Its good ta sees you gets out again. I's startin ta gets interessato. It ain't goods for yous ta be alls cooped ups likes a uccello in gabbia. We's ain't been ta da opera, orchestra, theatre or nones a dats in lungo tempo. Yous gotta has some good times, Dolce Cosa. Do some tings yous loves.… likes ol Gio ere. wink cool  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:22 pm
eek *Chokes on her wine…What did he just…… User Image * Did…… did you just say I need to "do" you? User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:27 pm
………………… Well I's tinkin we's gonna eats foist, but …… *He motions for a waiter and raises his voice.* YO…we's gonna needs dat dinner ta go ere!! emotion_awesome  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games