Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 pm
Exor Omega
I didn't think you were a MW girl yet

{{ evil Dig it and dig it hard!!! It is NOT girl, it is WOMAN!!! We are not dainty little flouncy trouncy girls, we are hardcore, dangerously sexy, in your face WOMEN! GOT THAT?! scream }}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:47 pm
((Yeah! What Icy said!!!! scream LOL, or have you forgotten, EXOR????))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:49 pm

*Stunned and fighting for control, slowly hears the words.*
Wait.... Your not invol- I mean, she's hurt? Why is she here? And not at that clinic place? How did she get hurt? *Seeing the wounds in Dame* What the he-..... why did you hide that from me.... who did ....?

*Feeling her head snapping turning to Exor, trying to sense a lie, but both were telling the truth, feeling herself falling deeper inside, and the cold killing rage rising confusion raining in her head*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:52 pm
(( rofl @ Icy. Better be glad she's half dead at the moment, Ex. rofl ))

YOU! You happened to me. -covers her chest back up and turns away from him, staring down in shame at the carpet. Feels her head swirling as her blood starts pulsing louder and louder in her ears, feeling light headed and her heart pounding irregularly- Dammit... -busies herself by walking carefully and picking up the bandages, walking into the kitchen and throwing them away. she rips her wig off, hair plastered to her forehead and neck, she shakes it off, sweat drops flinging off the ends and leans her forehead against the cool surface of the fridge-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:53 pm
You're not involved with her... Well... Exor saw Dame Charlie in a new light, colored with betrayal, but he would keep that to himself; he had the more important issue of Iggies' heart to tend to.

The Sinner hung his head for a moment. "This is insane... I haven't seen you to engage you... not to mention the fact you would have been anihilated had I attacked you..." He watched her walk into the other room. Exor rolled his eyes as she walked away. This was a problem he would see to, if he survived the upcoming showdown with his Sins.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:54 pm
(( Well I'm not half dead. evil *cracks her whip loudly.*))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:58 pm
((This looks like a good time for me to show up...))

*walks out of Dame's bedroom, closing the door behind him* What's going on out here? stare Icy's sleeping in there. You guys mind keeping it down?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:59 pm
((Neither am I! twisted ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:09 pm
A place for the rest of us how don't live at the MW or ex-Showa's apartments ~ nice. Please tell me we have a pool, sauna, gym, and of course, we could never do without a steam room. Oh wait, Lily's Pad seems to be in league w/MW for the title of Steam(y) room. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:11 pm
((LOL, Steam(y) Room.....love it! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:12 pm

*Blindly Iggies moved to the door. Hearing Karrie she just points to the kitchen, knowing she had to leave before the change was complete.... someone would be hurt and right now she didn't know who.
-Dame was hurt she claimed by Exor - no lies felt
-Exor claiming innocence_ no lies felt
-the woman in Dames bed was hurt -truth.. but by whom was this a new threat? But the black void would soon over power and she had to leave until it was safe I'm sorry.. I lost control again*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:12 pm
{{*spirit glomps Lily* heart }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:15 pm
-dame slides down against the fridge to the floor, holding herself tightly, willing herself not to cry, thinking, Everything has gone to bunk. What the hell.... she buries her head in her arms-Please don't let anyone come in...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:16 pm
((Couldn't resist ~ Lily's kitchen has been exceptionally heated lately.))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 pm
The Sinner cursed to himself and followed Iggies. When he caught up to her, he put his arms around her and refused her resistance. He looked into her eyes for a moment before giving her a long, loving kiss. "I told you once already, my love... I won't let anything hurt you like that again... That darkness is going to have to come right out and cut me down before it can get to you again, Iggies..."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff