Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:58 pm
*Being removed from Dame like that Iggies stumbles back and looks at Alyraena for even a hint of what this was about. Seeing nothing and not understanding what she is hearing, feeling the cold rage build, steps back a step to try to force calm. You mustn't slip! *  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:01 pm
-breaks free from him and stops short, fuming and glaring at him.- You disgust me, Exor Omega. -turns on heel, picking up discarded items and going back into her room without saying a word-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 pm

*Stunned and shocked Iggies looks from the retreating Dame and Exor. Turning to Exor with cold eyes* " I want an explanation but I have to change and talk to Dame.

*Turns to Follow Dame in, repeating the same to her goes to change and feed the critters. Dressed walks back to Dame.* Explain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:11 pm
-dame carefully sits on the edge of her bed, careful not to wake Icy and slips her hat and props off, holding her head in her hands. she looks up when she hears iggies- I have nothing to say. stare -she looks away-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:14 pm

*Feeling the fury rise* You wont! but maybe HE will! *Knowing she will soon snap walks back out turning once more back to Dame*

Does this have to do with Her in your bed?" *And walks back out*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:15 pm
With confusion and only a shrug from the other drow, Exor reluctantly followed Iggies. He met her as she left Dame Charlie's room and stopped in front of her, mindful of the malice in her eyes. Exor put his arms around her and whispered into her ear, "Is there something I need to know? I mean, she's acting awfully... hostile... and I'd rather not see you get upset like this, my love..." He squeezed her and kissed her cheek.  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:17 pm
What? -stands in her doorway- He didn't do that to Icy!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 pm

*Feeling Exors confusion as well, tries to understand what was going on. Stops dead in her tracks hearing Dames words*

Who didn't do what to Icy and who is Icy and while we are at it will someone please get me back to my freaking reality!?

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 pm
{{ scream HEY!!! Can a dying woman get some peace and freaking quiet around here!!! stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 pm
(( rofl You tell 'em, Icy!!!!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:25 pm
Frustrated, the Sinner growled, "I didn't do anything to anybody! Heist almighty, that's what I've been trying to tell you! If you're going to keep at this, I think we should get the hell out; I don't want you stressing Iggies out like this...!" He was concerned about them both, but he concluded that Dame would be able to get over whatever was bothering her more readily than Iggies could in her current state. He had gotten her to quiet down and open up, and he could feel the darkness more aggressively seeking a hole in his defense of the dark elf. He would not let anything cause her to suffer like that again, even if it meant separating her from a dear friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:25 pm
Icy Reign
{{ scream HEY!!! Can a dying woman get some peace and freaking quiet around here!!! stressed }}

((pft you want peace and quite with this group? Good luck, at least we aren't "cooking" :innocent smile )

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:35 pm
-wipes nose angrily, trying to keep it together- Icy is the woman who's trying not to die in my bed! AND if it weren't for...for...HIS ACTIONS -waves hands- I...I could have gotten to her sooner! -turns back to them, wrapping her arms around herself- To think I protected you. -very low voice- It was all for not.

Didn't do anything? DIDN'T DO ANYTHING? -dame stalks up to him and rips open her vest, tearing off the bandages, revealing a nasty handprint shaped burn- Does THIS look like nothing, Exor?!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:40 pm
The Sinner prepared himself for a counterstrike, but cocked his head upon processing what was going on. "What the hell happened to you...? I didn't think you were a MW girl yet - what are you doing tangling with stuff like that?"  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 pm
Exor Omega
The Sinner prepared himself for a counterstrike, but cocked his head upon processing what was going on. "What the hell happened to you...? I didn't think you were a MW girl yet - what are you doing tangling with stuff like that?"

(( rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces