Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm
He cut a sharp glance to the closed door in response to Dame's request. I suspect she knows as much... first hand... He closed his eyes and sighed, vanishing in a blur with a whirr of static.

<<< Start chain of events simultaneously posted at Makai Apartments >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:44 pm
damecharlie
I would say I would accompany you to the shower, -says while running her fingers through his hair- But I know you do need to be getting home. -smiles at him-
{{Why would that make him not able to get home? I shower with the spouse all the time. Although... I guess when you've been in the relationship a while you're more used to seeing each other naked and don't feel obligated to mate every time you come into contact with genitalia.

Also... you sure forgive people who tried to kill you rather easily rofl You know how long it took Icy and Ryzan to be on good terms? rofl }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 pm
((Yeah, I made a comment about that to Exor on MSN. rolleyes damey's stupid. Blindly loyal. stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 pm
damecharlie
-she nodded and turned from him again- And I need to check on Icy. -her hand lingered on the door knob to her room- Good night, Exor Omega. -she turned it, opening into the room slightly- And...and tell iggies I love her. -with that she slipped into her room and shut the door-

((Awwwwes I knew it you still did... Iggies loves you too still))

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:30 am
<<< Hmmm... >>>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:44 pm
-brings Karrie in from MW and heads straight to her bedroom, thinking they are going to have to sleep on the floor again, as soon as she enters the room, she notices Icy gone.- eek -scared, she frantically searches until she sees a note Black left, explaining that she is safe. Calming down, she tucks Karrie into bed, then changes into her pjs and snuggles down with him, drifting off to sleep-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 am
-drags Karrie all the way to her apartment, takes out her keys and lets them in, smiling at him then heading to her room-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:07 am
*goes to find iggies' critters to play with*

*looks over at the bed, looking for Icy* Ummm... where is she?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:13 am
-glances briefly at the bed while taking off all her green attire- Black took her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:14 am
Oh... when? I didn't think to look for her this morning. *takes his coat off*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:16 am
Sometime yesterday. That's why we slept in my bed last night, silly. -winks at him and sits on the bed, slipping of her shoes and stockings-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:23 am
Oh. sweatdrop I didn't notice. I was pretty out of it last night.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:35 am
That's okay...-pounces on him then drags him off to the shower to spend some quality time together- twisted

((Night, my head is really hurting. Sweet dreams : )))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:36 am
((I'm going to bed too. Good night.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:14 am
{{The shower is not a good place to sleep.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games