Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 pm
That would be nice. It might be a good idea to have them look at her anyway, since she hasn't woken up yet. *kisses Dame* Good night. *slowly releases her and walks to the door, resting his hand of Velcore's head for a moment before the two of them leave*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:03 pm
Dame felt a breeze and turned around to see the Sinner leaning in the shadows with his arms crossed. "We need to talk... and I don't have the time or the care for theatrics..."  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 pm
-plants her arms across her ribs and gives him a defiant look- Is that so? -hipbutts the door closed- stare -gives him a dry look- Neat trick. rolleyes

Come to finish me off? stare -leans back against the door, avoiding his gaze-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:30 pm
The cloaked figure seemed not to move, but to sort of blend to a position upon Dame, one hand on the door beside her head, the other one fitting perfectly into the burn mark on her chest. "You might say that," he whispered into her ear, his voice dripping with some pointed emotion.

"Get off me, Exo -" Dame's breath was taken away as she became awash in flame. The pale glow was overwhelming, but not negative in nature. Within a few moments, it died away and the Sinner released the Dame. Her bandages shifted away from her healed wound her spirit felt renewed.  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 pm
-looks down at her chest in slight awe, trying to erase it from her face before she inflates his ego even more- You're...you're healing me? confused -she quickly moved away from him, hugging herself tightly about the shoulder and the hip- Why did you even do it in the first place, Ex? -she asked quiet as a mouse, not facing him, voice unsteady-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:46 pm
His expression shifted, "I don't recall harming you, Damey... I would do no such thing under my own volition... It seems as if I was caught in a moment of weakness and overtaken by Wrath..." He looked back up at her, "You lit up like a Christmas tree when I bothered to look, love..."  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:09 pm
-she keeps her back turned to him, willing her emotions to quell- You tried to kill me, Ex. I... -her voice breaks. She tightly squeezes her eyes shut and takes a deep breath, clearing her voice- I didn't do anything to you, Exor Omega. Nothing at all! -clenches her fists at her sides-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:14 pm
The Sinner neared her and put his arms around her, clasping his hands around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder. "...liar," he whispered with a smile.  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:25 pm
-she stiffened, thinking he was going to harm her again, becoming acutely aware of his arms on her bare skin, she tried to shrug him off- Liar? What do you mean Liar?

"You're my friend, and I love you... That's not nothing, Damey..."

rolleyes -dame rolled her eyes and slipped out of his arms, turning to face him again, crossing her arms with her usual spunk- Do you usually try to kill all your friends, Exor Omega? -tries to hide her grin with a serious expression-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm
"Oh yes," he said, matter of factly, "it's standard operating procedure. You see, if they survive, they're worth keeping around... If not... Well... Oh well..."  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 pm
-laughs and closes the distance between them, pushing his shoulder with her finger- Is that so? Well, -cocks a hip and places her hand on it- why didn't you try to kill me before?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:39 pm
He shrugged with a serious look, "New policy. Didn't you get the memo?" His stern expression melted into a smile. He hugged Dame again, "I'm sorry about that, Damey... You can go beat up Wrath if it'll make you feel better. I give you permission."  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 pm
-hugs him back tightly- I quite think that's what got me in trouble last time. But, since I'm standing here in my underwear hugging you, I think this has gotten a little awkward. -lets him go- Now, perhaps you need to learn to control yourself a little better, SO YOU WON'T GO BEATING UP ON PEOPLE WHO WERE TRYING TO HELP YOU! stressed Good thing we are friends, or I seriously would have pulled out my gun. And then things would have ended even worse. sweatdrop YOU BETTER BE GLAD MY SHOES WEREN'T HURT! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:16 pm
Exor held his hand to his heart, "Heaven forbid I break I break your shoes! I don't know what might have become of me had that come to pass!" His expression became more serious once again, "I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to ask you earlier, dear... Iggies is making a lot of progress, and... Well, I figured you could handle it if you managed to survive the encounter to begin with. Speaking of which, I need to get back to her... Wouldn't want to be a bad roommate," he finished with a smile.  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 pm
-she nodded and turned from him again- And I need to check on Icy. -her hand lingered on the door knob to her room- Good night, Exor Omega. -she turned it, opening into the room slightly- And...and tell iggies I love her. -with that she slipped into her room and shut the door-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games