Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 pm
Thistle let out another airy sigh and tried to nod, but her throat was too swollen to be able to move her neck much. She also tried to move forward so that she could nuzzle Velcore in thanks, but she was just too tired to get up.

The owl flew down from the rafters and perched on top of the castle to look at Velcore. He hooted softly and sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:04 pm
Karrie's text to Amy
Oh, I almost forgot about that... if I can't get over to GGB, I'll let Kits know and she'll pass the message along.

*chirps softly and reaches inside the castle, gently grabbing Thistle's hoof in his mouth and pulling her closer. He then lays his head next to her to comfort her*

((Edited))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm
*With Brat and Flame secured in one car, Icy in the other, and Horne and Stubbs preparing to get in, the doors to the plane close and the plane heads back to the taxiway. Looking around, Brat notices dame is absent.* What the... G! Damit! Where? *Her eyes narrow in to slits, turning a deep blood red.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 pm
{{Aww Velcore!}}

Amy's text to Karrie
Alright. Sounds good. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, though. I haven't gotten to see you or Kits much this week. We've all been too busy. Do you think Velcore could possibly watch Thistle while I'm at work? I mean, I want to ask you before I ask him and get your permission first.

Thistle sighed softly and snuggled closer to Velcore's face. She closed her eyes and listened to Velcore's breathing, trying to let it lull her back into sleep. She was so glad that Velcore had come over.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 pm
((Nah, it's cool. I'll fix. ^_^))

An attendant stands at the end of dame's row and looks at her coyly, like a snake in the grass about to bite her. Feeling eyes, dame opens her eyes and sees the woman, hair standing on end.
The woman speaks.

"She's been waiting on you."

eek dame jumps to her feet but she feels the plane moving. Energy pulsing off her body she is frozen in her tracks not knowing what to do, finally she settles on turning back to the window and beating on it, trying to flag the group down.

The woman attendant rolls her eyes, "Don't waste your time," and walks off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm
Psyzapp
surprised You did? *She gets up on her knees behind him and puts her arms around his neck, hugs him and kisses his cheek.* How come you are so good me? wink Here I thought I'd be stuck here with my Mother alone. This will give me more time to show you more things here in New York I want you to see. xd *She's completely thrilled to be able to spend more time with him.*

Don't get too excited now. It's not confirmed yet. I did bypass the proper channels by sending it directly to the Chief, so hopefully he'll respond right away. *He glances at his Blackberry to see if by slim chance there might be a response there.*

Yesterday you mentioned going to an art museum and the opera. Perhaps Claude could obtain some tickets for us later. I'm sure your mother would enjoy either, or even both places.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Don't get too excited now. It's not confirmed yet. I did bypass the proper channels by sending it directly to the Chief, so hopefully he'll respond right away. *He glances at his Blackberry to see if by slim chance there might be a response there.*

Yesterday you mentioned going to an art museum and the opera. Perhaps Claude could obtain some tickets for us later. I'm sure your mother would enjoy either, or even both places.

Oh I'm sure he can.
*She lazily lays back down in bed and grins.* Claude can work miracles. I'd love to take you to the Museum of Modern Art and I know my Mother would enjoy it too. They have a decent restaurant inside where we can have lunch. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm
After a couple hours, Velcore finally came out of the toy room. He told her that Thistle was in a deep sleep, so Amy would have to give her the tea later.

Amy had been sitting on the couch watching the news when Velcore walked by. She thanked him for bringing the tea and checking on Thistle. She had no doubt that Thistle was in a deep sleep now because Velcore had come in to see her and spent so much time with her. Amy hadn't had the chance to rub her back more lately because she had been filling bowls with water, cleaning the house to make sure it was clean and disinfected, and refilling humidifiers in different areas of the house. She didn't even go outside to garden because she was taking care of Thistle by making the house a good environment for her right now.

Amy walked Velcore to the door, said goodnight to him, and then got ready for bed.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:42 pm
Knowing it is fruitless, dame stops and thinks, scrunching low in her seat. The attendant has already gone up towards the front. Okay, dame. Think. How many attendants did you see? She pauses a moment, cutting her eyes this way and that, Probably six. Six attendants and I'm guessing two pilots? Hell if I know. That one attendant is up there. She peeks through the gaps in the seats and looks towards the back. Okay, there are two there. That leaves at least three unaccounted for...IF I'm right about how many there are to begin with. stressed dame creeps towards the edge of her row.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:58 pm
Psyzapp
Oh I'm sure he can. *She lazily lays back down in bed and grins.* Claude can work miracles. I'd love to take you to the Museum of Modern Art and I know my Mother would enjoy it too. They have a decent restaurant inside where we can have lunch. biggrin

*He reaches over and slides his hand along her bare leg.* That sounds like a plan. Why don't you check with your mother, while I grab a quick shower. *He grins at her, then leans over to give her a kiss before he rises from the bed and heads into the bathroom to shower. While he's in the shower, his Blackberry vibrates against the bathroom vanity where it sits, indicating an incoming message.*

(( Getting really tired and am not going to last much longer here. Carry on as you wish, Psyzapp! ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm
Get the girl, how freakin difficult was that? But no, not you, you gotta play games G, always with the games. *She doesn't wait for a response, just rips off her wig, grabbing her bag and tossing it in before jerking the door open. She gets out of the car, slamming the door so hard the entire car rattles. As G attempts to extricate himself from the car to collect her, she slips in to the shadow created by the vehicle.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm
*She grins and calls out to him.* Okay! I'll give her a call! *She picks up the phone and dials her Mother asking her if she'd like to go to the Museum for lunch today. Her Mother says she most certainly would and Psyzapp arranges a time to pick her up. She hangs up the phone, gets up and goes into the Bathroom.*

William, I want to tell you what a wonderful job you did handling my Mother. You were magnificent my darling. She can be very difficult for some and you weren't nervous in the least bit. You'll probably end up being her favorite. *She chuckles a bit as that would really not sit too well with her oldest brother.*

We should be good for lunch today at the Museum. My Mother would love to go. We'll probably be there the majority of the afternoon and then this morning I can take you to see the Empire State Building. Mama will most likely be tired after spending the day at the Museum and so we will have the evening to ourselves.

(( Okay then. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm
dame stays low to the ground and darts in and out of the rows, making her way to the back. Once she gets close to the area the "attendants" are at, she listens closely and watches. Feeling certain there are only two, she slides against the wall, waiting for one to come her way. As soon as the guy is close enough, dame grabs him by the arm and pulls him closer. She quickly puts her hand over his mouth, muffling sounds and then pinches the nerves that will knock him out.

She then boldly goes around the corner to the other "attendant" and does the same thing. Peeking back around the corner to the front, dame crawls on her belly to the male and then drags him out of sight. She quickly ducks back to the last row and looks up near the front. Dammit, why does this happen when I decide to put on heels? I mean, really? I have ********' been wearing flats this whole damn time and NOW things decide to get interesting? stressed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm
(( Cool. Just make sure he checks his Blackberry! xd

Goodnight Geezers! User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games