Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:29 pm
-flushes deeply as her heart races with desire. She helps him undress her completely and then tugs at his pants, pulling them down. She returns the favour and kisses him deeply and moves on to kiss down his neck and shoulder-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:37 pm
*kisses Dame, hands tugging gently at her hair*

((I think it's about time for the PG-13 censors to pop up...))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 pm
-whispers harder in his ear as the scene fades to black-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:49 pm
(( lol ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 pm
(( xd You wanna bring us back into an hour or two down the timeline? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:02 pm
((Sure. I have to leave pretty soon, though.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:04 pm
((Ah, okay. Well, up to you. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:09 pm
((Let's continue, at least to get Karrie home for the night.))

*looks up at the clock from his position laying with his head on Dame's chest and sighs* I should take a shower and get home... Kits will be over early to help me get ready.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 pm
I would say I would accompany you to the shower, -says while running her fingers through his hair- But I know you do need to be getting home. -smiles at him-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:18 pm
I would enjoy that... a bit too much, I think. *kisses her chest, then sits up*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm
So would I. -sits up too, gathering her legs under her and leans fowards onto him- There's no such thing as TOO much, my chef. -kisses him while she presses into him- But, you need your sleep. -pulls herself away, flush rising up her chest and neck-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:27 pm
You're making it very hard to leave, you know. *leans over and gently kisses her* But I do need to. Kits is going to kill me if I'm not there before she is. rolleyes *stands up and goes to take a quick shower*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:35 pm
-sadly watches him go, lying back on the couch and mentally pinning herself to it so she won't go jump in the shower with him. After a few minutes, she cools down and stands up, stretching. She walks around the living room a moment and stops to look out the window at the stars. Glancing at her reflection in the panes a moment, she chuckles, figuring she should at least slip back into her undergarments-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm
*finishes his shower, pulls his clothes on, and goes back to the living room* I'll see you tomorrow, I guess.

*flies out to wait near the door for Karrie*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:51 pm
-saunters over to him and gives him a hug and a lingering goodbye kiss- But of course, darling. Maybe...maybe I can talk to Black about having one of the nurses watch over Icy for a night and we can go on a date tomorrow night? That is...if you aren't too tired... sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games