Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:19 pm
((Bratty is off, but Moon Child is on ~ wink *Looks around to see if Icy's on* ninja ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:23 pm
{{running all day, so forgive me if I don't switch between Icy/Flame}}

*as dawn turns into morning, the 9 Avenue de France turns into Rue de Lausanne, and she watches the rear and side view mirrors as the convoy speeds along, catching glimpes of dame in her side view every now and then. Working hard to stay focused on watching out for tails, she suppresses her vengeful urges and keeps about her task*

-meanwhile, in the second car, Flame's doing the same thing, but moreso keeping his eye on the car behind them, hating that he can't see through the tint. Knowing dame was fully capable to take care of herself, he also knew of Icys abilities and her vindictive streak, and that was nothing to go up against. Soon, his mind drifts to the events of the night before and a smile tugs at the corners of his lips. Wiping it off quickly, he shakes his head and glances in the rearview, catching Horne just as he quirks an eyebrow and nudges Stubbs. Turning in his seat, he looks back at Horne with a menacing, yet calm demeanor about him-

You know Horne, if you keep poking and prodding Stubbs while making jokes about me, I'm going to start thinking you like Stubbs. What would you think Icy would say, or do, if she found that out? twisted

-eyes wide, Hornes mouth dropped open, staring at him with a mix of surprise, fear and embarrassment. Blinking rapidly, Horne regains himself and glances at Stubbs who was giving him a smug look as to say "I knew it". Then, the first part of what was said finally sinks in. Scowling, he leans back in his seat-

How long have you known? stare I figured you had a clue but I should have known that you knew from the start. stressed Look man, believe me when I-

-he cut Horne off with a wave of his hand-

Don't. Just don't. I know Icy can handle herself so I was never worried about that. Though I don't like that it's someone I know, I'm glad it's someone I know. Makes it just that easier to find you -if- anything happens. evil Anyway, I didn't know that whole time. I only found out a little over a year ago. twisted

-he watches at the wheels in Hornes head turn, the confused look on his face changing to one of knowing then embarrassment. Facepalming, Horne looked out the window and mumbled something about knowing he shouldn't have called Stubbs for help. Snickering, he turns back around in his seat and continues to watch the mirrors. Looking at the last car in is mirror, he frowns slightly. After the passionate and adrenaline rush finally settled, he started thinking. Although he was thinking with the wrong head last night, he knows dame isn't ready.

Fear, adrenaline, stress and lust can make for a menacing concoction. The after effects of what would've happened had they not been disturbed would probably have been monumental. She was already losing it and to add himself to the mix in such a way would be dead wrong on his end. He wanted her in every way, but he wanted her when she was in her right mind, if that was at all possible, not grasping at escapes. Closing his eyes, feeling his heart starting to weigh itself down already, he knew what he had to do. He'd have to step back-

.......hours later........

*after hours of traveling, making one stop for gas, they pull into what appears to be an abandoned airstrip. The grass was horridly overgrown, damn near to a person of average heights waist. Parking behind the hangar, the Russians in the first car get out and walk up to a side door. Knocking, they wait for an answer. Soon the door opens and a handsome looking Swede greets them, shaking hands and nodding with the Russians. Turning, one of the Russians signals for them to exit and come inside. trunks popped, doors open and everyone exits the sedans, grabbing their gear and swiftly walking into the private hangar*

{{there. feel free to mod away}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:23 pm
Harvest Moon Child
((Bratty is off, but Moon Child is on ~ wink *Looks around to see if Icy's on* ninja ))

{{ burning_eyes I'm here! I'm here! xd }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:26 pm
((Sexy looking like always. wink ))

((Bratty edits: Brat is on now.))  

Harvest Moon Child

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 pm
*Making sure she hasn't left anything left behind, she follows the group in to the hangar, eyes alert, senses on overdrive.*

((Looks at Icy's top and chuckles ~ more twin-ness whee ))

*Once inside the hangar, she sends a quick text to the Russian cell Kat has.*

Brats text to Kat
Package on it's way

((Edited per the post below cool ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 pm
((lol, well, now were at the airstrip, so I will just retropost a moment, I was gonna ask Bratty to use the phone to send texts to Kat. I'm gonna assume that's okay.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 pm
((Needs to get dinners - be back 20 mins sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:09 pm
((LOL, I meant dame was going to actually use the phone. /shrug I'll do it anyway! xd ))

During their trip, dame had asked Brat if she had any contact with the bar. After some scathing comments from Icy, Brat had nodded and told her Kat had an uncompromised phone. dame lit up at this information and asked Brat if it would be alright for her to message Kat. Brat looked at her skeptically and then relented, letting dame see the phone. Icy rolled her eyes and kept quiet.

dame's Texts to Kat Through Bratty's Phone
Hey Kat, it's dame. We are on our way...I have a lot to tell you...and it has nothing to do with the danger we are currently in... sweatdrop See you soon. Oh! Also... redface I'm going to send a second text...could you make sure to give it to Karrie...please? Thanks, Kat. You're the best. -hugs-

dame quickly sends another text off before giving the phone back to Brat with a thanks and a half hug.

dame's Text for Karrie
I'm safe...We...need to talk when I get back. I'll be home soon. -dame

When the Russians inform them they are getting close to their destination, dame rifles through her bag and quickly changes, making sure to stay decent. She puts on another wig, a hat to further obscure her features, long sleeves, tights that hide her tattoos, and boots that come up to her knees. She grabs her bag and steps out of the car, holding her hat to her head, following the others into the hanger.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:32 pm
(( redface misread the communication, better two messages than none at all.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:37 pm
((lol, its okay, Bratty. ^_^ /huggles))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:00 pm
Kat's text to Brat
Tell dame I will deliver message if possible. Give me an ETA if possible. Safe travels.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 pm
Once inside the hanger, dame starts to move to stand beside Flame, but with one death glare from Icy, she stops in her tracks and stands where she is. dame clutches her bag and focuses forward, listening as the Russians tell them the newest plan of action.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm
*Strides over to wait in the space between dame and Icy, listening to the new plan. Her eyes flick between the two, hoping tempers will stay checked until they are on home ground. From the looks exchanged between the Russians, she suspects they aren't even close to where they need to be. She pulls the documents she got for Flame and the guys out of her bag. She glances over to one of the Russians, her eyes asking if they'd put together the extra ID she'd asked for earlier.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm
dame turns grateful eyes on Brat and smiles at her. She has been such a great help, she's going to have to conspire with the other MW ladies to repay the kindness some how. She takes half a step closer to Bratty and squeezes her hand, mouthing "Thank you" and nodding slightly over towards Icy.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:53 pm
*She feels a hand on hers, sees dame mouth a thank you. She nods, a half smile as she continues to listen. Her demon half senses tell her things are gonna go sideways on this trip and she desperately needs these two ladies to maintain. Her eyes move over to Flame and the men. She lets her senses probe a little, trying to get a feel for them.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games