Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:16 pm
redface A...a really big one. redface *blushes and motions with her hands how big* I...I really like working at AS...th...thank you for hiring me. redface whee It..it's really fun. 3nodding

redface redface redface Th-th-that's good. redface I...I'm glad. redface redface sweatdrop redface

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 pm
*nods when Miru shows how big of a cookie she wants* Ah, that makes more sense. cat_xd

It was no problem hiring you. So far, you've done a great job. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

*giggles at Miru's blush* I'm sure he wouldn't mind a visitor... cat_wink Especially if she came with a sweet treat.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:29 pm
eek emotion_jawdrop surprised emotion_0A0 I...I couldn't!!!! surprised sweatdrop sweatdrop redface redface redface *feels like she's going to die of embarrassment*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm
Why not? *nudges her* I'm sure you'd have fun. He said last night that since today was payday, he was going to stop at the store on the way home and buy a couple of new movies.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:42 pm
redface redface redface It...it...it's not pr-pr-proper to sh-sh-show up at s-s-s-omeone's h-h-house u-u-uninvited. redface redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 pm
Proper? cat_rofl There's no need to worry about being proper with his family! They all love surprise guests! Well, except for Karrie sometimes... cat_neutral Depends on who it is then.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 pm
*Miru shakes her head vehemently* sweatdrop redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm
*laughs as the line moves forward again* Miru, you should stop being so shy around Mitri.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 pm
*is completely crimson and holds her manga against her chest, arms wrapped around* redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 pm
*smiles* I think it's your turn, Miru. *nods to the counter ahead of them*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:17 pm
redface *blushes further but moves up to the counter, speaking so low the lady can't hear her. Thankfully though Miru points to the one she wants and when the lady asks how many, Miru bashfully holds up two fingers. The lady nods and gets the cookies out, packages them up, and rings up Miru's purchases. Miru digs in her pocket for some money and hands it to the cashier. The lady then hands the girl her change and cookies, Miru whispers a thank you and steps aside for Kits* redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:23 pm
*smiles at Miru and steps up to the counter. She gets a loaf of zucchini bread and a couple of danishes. She counts out the money to pay for it while her order is being packaged up. After paying, she steps aside for the next person and turns to Miru* cat_smile  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 pm
*Miru blushes and stares down at her toes* redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 pm
Well, you gonna stand there blushing all day? cat_xd  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:33 pm
*nods shyly, eyes not leaving her shoes*