Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] For the Noms! (Rio/Yevalee+Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:29 pm
With a tiny new friend riding along on his shoulder, Rio set out with Tierboskath for some rest-day-but-not-really morning fishing. If the objective hadn't involved water and fish, the blue might have been reluctant to be up and about so early on what was ostensibly meant to be their day off, but since it didn't require much from him aside from floating in the ocean for awhile, it was hard to have any complaints. Rio had loaded him up with all the necessary supplies - which two grown flits nosily clambering over and investigating - and all that was left was to climb up himself before they headed off into the water.

"I think that's everything," he hmmed, looking over his bonded and taking a mental tally of everything they needed and that he'd loaded up. Yeah, that was...probably everything.

If it's not, you'll just have to make do! I'm not going back for anything.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:54 pm
Fishing had not gone the best... Yevalee rubbed at their nose, still red and sore and uncomfortable after the near drowning experience. They had lost their head and they shouldn't have. Being pressed down by the net was just... rather terrifying more then having their lung ache for breath when they had not yet surfaced after a deep dive.

Gallath followed closely behind, the green stepping lively despite her heavy weight after her rider, eyes whirling in concern hues. She gave a sharp hiss at the ocean, wings mantling behind her in a threat display. The green was a whirlwind of emotions, and might not be the best conservationist at the moment.

Meepfur

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:18 pm
Tierboskath was fairly prancing as they neared the water, his eyes whirling bright and happy blues and greens. Their previous day's attempt at fishing had been more of a gathering expedition, so he was quite excited to do some real fishing. Maybe they would even catch a deepfish! Hope sprang eternal. As he pranced about, Rio laughed. "Easy, buddy! You've gotta let me up before we can go anywhere."

The long-legged blue swung around, but finally settled, and as he did, noticed a green looking quite the opposite of his own mood. He tilted his head curiously. It is just the ocean, Gallath. Has it done something to upset you?

Rio peered out from around his dragon's leg. Gallath did seem particularly upset. "Yevalee! Everything alright?"

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:52 pm
She snarled, lips peeling back, eyes fixated at the waves. She craned her neck down at her rider, making sure that they hadn't disappeared in the moment of time before turning to Tierboskath.

Yevalee frowned slightly, leaning back to put a calming hand on Gallath's neck before slowly peering around. "Ooh, Rio, Umm? Sort of?" They reached up, wincing slightly still sore from the fight with the net. "Fishing it turns out... is not as easy as collecting pearl oysters."

Meepfur

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:35 pm
I don't think it tries to do anything, Tierboskath mused calmly, unruffled but seeing full well why Gallath would be upset. It is only the sea, and it just...is. I am sorry Yours was nearly harmed by that, though. They are alright, aren't they? He peered inquiringly at the figure of Yevalee, though with Gallath in a mood, he wasn't foolish enough to try to go ant closer.

Rio, for his part, grimaced in sympathy. He didn't know Yevalee well by any means, and they had Impressed well before him, but they were quite distinctive. "That's quite the opposite of what I'd expect, but then, I've never actually tried the latter. Are you okay?"

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:26 pm
Gallath grumbled, giving her rider a nudge away from the sea and nearly knocking them over. She preceded to fuss, messing up their curls and grumbling about till she had curled around them in a dragon fortress. She stated darkly.

"I'm doing better," Yevalee replied, gently rubbing at Gallath nose as the green decided nope, that was too close and formed a green living wall between the water. "Gallath on the other hand, has decided that she is going to fuss." They lifted a hand to attempt to fix their hair, raking back the escaping strawberry blonde into somewhat neat tail.

Meepfur

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:59 am
Oh. I am sorry, then. Tierboskath was a bit confused, not that he intended to admit it. From where he sat, Yevalee seemed fine enough - they were up and walking, after all - but he could concede that if such a thing had happened to his own rider, he would also have been upset. I hope they will be better soon. What else could he say? Any attempts at cheer or distraction were clearly going to continue to fall flat at best, so he would leave off of them rather than risk irritating Gallath.

"Did you get looked over just in case?" Rio asked, concerned but also not wanting to cross any boundaries or be patronizing.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:51 pm
"Yes, I have, but enough about this. What brings you both down to the shoreline. Though it looks like you are here to fish," They motioned to the gear, rubbing slow gentle circles on Gallath snout till she started to calm down. They pressed their head against her till she huffed and settled down a bit.

"Though what are you trying for?" They muttered, curious.

Meepfur

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas