Dangerous Sex Symbol

13,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:20 am
User Image
Name: Zaqari Phobos
(Zaqar = Mesopotamian messenger god that delivered messages through dreams and nightmares)
(Phobos = Greek god of Fear)
Blood colour: Blue Blood #033270
(3327 = Fear on a texting keypad)

Symbol: Text Bubble User Image
This is just a simple texting app looking symbol. (the tail is the same shape of her horns)
Profile:
Though trolls are known to naturally have tempers, this Child’s aggression is unnatural and unmatched.
This stems from a habit devolved in her early years. She believed if she wasn’t attentive and battle ready at all times, that danger will come to her and her Lusus. Though her Lusus was more than capable of protecting them both, Zaqari would stay up for days at a time, before peaking, lashing out, and finally crashing from exhaustion. Though she and her Lusus have a permanent home now, Zaqari’s insomniac tendencies have not left her, and thus, neither has her anger. She unintentionally isolated herself in order to protect herself and any troll that would be unfortunate to meet her on her “bad days.” Zaqari gets lonely often but would rather be safe than sorry. Some of Zaqari’s hobbies include, writing letters (as of this far only to her guardian), making paper airplanes, and drawing.

Zaqaris’ current goals/hopes in life include:
-be less angry
-make friends
-write them letters
-join the military
-become the best Mail Lady (Emissary) ever!!
User Image

Strengths:
Resourceful -Just like THE WINGED MANATEE, Zaqari is a good gatherer. She can find (non bloody kind of) food anywhere. She’s not much of an apothecary, but, she does know the difference between poisonous and safe to eat herbs, berries, etc.
Accuracy - (offensive style A ) Zaqari tends to swing her club like a maniac, but at least she’s actually landing those hits.
Flaws:
Insomnia -Zaqari will regularly refuse to sleep in her recuperacoon, which of course is the cause of her rage and temporary insanity. This also leads to horrible nightmares because she tends to fall asleep in random places.
Careless –Zaqari’s first instinct is to attack things that scare her, catch her off guard, or threaten her. This has led to many fights with things that are way too powerful for her. Her Lusus has been lucky enough to save her every time, but has been badly scarred in the crossfire.
Weapon: Reinforced Bat/Club Kind
Though clubs are normally considered a simple weapon, Zaqari can appreciate them for exactly that. You don’t need much skill to wield them. They’re strong. They’re fast. They aren’t complicated.
On the other hand, Zaqari does makes a habit out of reinforcing her weapon. She likes attaching things like nails, stones, or anything sharp she can find.
Appearance:
Zaqari keeps her hair short with only a few long strands at the side of her head. Her apparel includes a black shirt with a white version of her symbol, black pants, and black boots. She prefers wearing the black military style cargo pants and matching military boots. Also, the collar is cut from the shirt so it hangs loosely around her neck and slightly off her left shoulder.
Her face however always looks like a mess. She has horrible bags under her eyes, and depending on what point in her “sleep cycle” you meet her in, depends on how crazy her eyes are.
Home: Forrest
Zaqari’s home is surrounded by trees and nature. She’s relatively far from the next neighboring troll, but as things are now, she prefers it that way.
She’s not one to decorate, so most her furniture is either, black, blue, or grey. Her Lusus however, will pin her favorite of Zaqaris’ letters and drawings to the walls.
User Image
User Image

Lusus: THE WINGED MANATEE
User Image
A very large resilient creature with wings. The wings on this creature are comedically small, the fact that they could even hold its weight up is a wonder to everyone who meet the beast.
Aside from the sheer size of this thing, there isn’t anything much frightening about this guardian. In fact, this Lusus is normally very passive, always choosing to flee with her child rather than fight first. THE WINGED MANATEE is an herbivore and thus very resourceful. It can find food in the strangest of places, and always knows what isn’t and is safe to eat.

Originally THE WINGED MANATEE hoped they could make Zaqari a vegetarian….this, however, was not successful.

Power: offensive style A (novice)  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:57 am
Hello, hello and welcome!

I don't wanna jump the gun on crits before you're ready, but I saw the quest pop up and thought I'd let you know that there is a troll actively being quested for at the moment by the name of "Phobos", in case that was something you wanted to consider. I love all the art though, and look forward to reading her application!  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

KyokoSakuras

Dangerous Sex Symbol

13,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:08 pm
Green Minuet

I don't wanna jump the gun on crits before you're ready, but I saw the quest pop up and thought I'd let you know that there is a troll actively being quested for at the moment by the name of "Phobos", in case that was something you wanted to consider. I love all the art though, and look forward to reading her application!

Ty, ill try thinking of a different last name.
Also :0 i thought the next step was looking for Critics from other people, is there something I'm supposed to do before that?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:48 pm
KyokoSakuras
Green Minuet

Ty, ill try thinking of a different last name.
Also :0 i thought the next step was looking for Critics from other people, is there something I'm supposed to do before that?

Not if you're just looking for some community thoughts. If you're looking for an official crit though, go ahead and post in this thread. I wasn't sure what kind of feedback you were looking for, so I held off in case you weren't ready (I don't wanna be that guy). (:  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces