Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply (Approved Profiles)
Aliyah l Temptress l A/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image

▅▅Aliyah▅▅

User Image
Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Genji Gincosu

Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Aliyah Saltruse

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ(s)/Aʟɪᴀs(ᴇs): Ali, Aliyah

Aɢᴇ: 22

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female [But are you assuming?]

Rᴀᴄᴇ: Human

Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: 05/30/22 years ago on the current time line

Oʀɪɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Mistral

Sᴀʏɪɴɢ: "Human life, in the hands of humans, means nothing."

User Image
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ / Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs: A large set of cuts along both her thighs that lead up both her legs.

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'6

Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 140lbs

Pʜʏsɪǫᴜᴇ: Small, curvature

Eᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ: Asian

Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Blonde

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Purple

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟ Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Revenge.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Edgy relationship with Revenge

Lɪᴋᴇs:
Fighting
Cooking
Being on the front lines

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
Doing nothing
Being Misinformed
Sitting

[User Image

Class: Adept

Tᴇᴀᴍ:

STATS:

Strength: D+

Speed: D+

Weapon: D+

Aura and Semblance: D+

Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: A+

User Image

Aᴜʀᴀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ:

Sᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ: Vectors
By activating her semblance, Aliyah is able to turn her shadow into vectors. Vectors are lines that move out in the shape of arrows in a set direction. Vectors are mostly defined as having direction and magnitude to pinpoint a location and her semblance does exactly that. These arrow vectors spread out 30ft, giving her a readout of the area. This allows for planning of an attack or areas to run and hide. She can attach to another shadow and see what they see from that area.

Drawback: This is a shadow based semblance. If there is no cast shadows, she cannot use it. This also comes from her body, not other shadows.

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Her attitude makes her unlikeable. She is very snarky and snippy. She cares not alot for most and due to this does things without the care of others.

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: She holds a huge grudge. No one is going to stop her and so her goals keep her blinded. If she is stopped along the road she is going for, she will try and destroy that. She is not that outward skilled in her use of her ability, very balanced. This makes her unable to excel in one area and thus be outmatched by someone who does outclass her.

Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ: The Battle Boot

Description Aliyah's weapon is her feet. Below both her knees are prosthetic legs. These legs are durable, able to keep up with strikes and strike back. The more robotic parts of her feet are painted to blend in, looking human from the design. They do sometimes steam when overused, breaking the effect. There is a button on the feet of the legs to activate the battle mode of the shoes.

Battle Mode The Battle Boot as the weapon is called, takes the form of a spiked boot when the button is pushed to activate combat mode. In this mode, small protrusion, or spikes, appear from the front of the boot. This is to mostly make it look like her weapon is her shoes and not her legs. Her shoes also rise from the heel and welt of the shoe as the dust canister begins to spin. Her heel is the barrel and by clenching her toes, or more, thinking about clenching her toes, she can fire shots from her shoes heel. A wire spinner whirls to life on the back of the boot, spinning a thread of wire that can be used for close range capture or just pinning someone. The dust is preloaded, allowing for Aliyah to kick shots of different types from her feet. The wire reaches 50ft and is made of mostly piano wire, making it sharp and lacerating like a whip.

Aʀᴍᴏʀ: Aliyah hardly wears armor. If anything, her clothing is designed to take some damage before she does.

Eǫᴜɪᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ: A small dust carrying case that looks like a makeup kit. A repair kit used to fix her legs.

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ:

▅▅OTHER SKILLS▅▅

User Image

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Bitchy, Callus, Cold, Careless, Emotional.

Bɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ:
I, was a mother. It was a long time ago honestly, or I make myself believe that. I'm young, and I think the worst part about being young is that you still have hope. As you start losing teen in your age and start going into the more, mature ages, you begin to change and develop more. Your brain fully puts itself together, but some people advance more than others. Some people grow, and some people are forced to grow. I think this is called evolution. When I was young, I went by the name Shou Zhang. My name meant longevity, something my mother had blessed me with, as I took her life. When I was born, my mother died in the process, complications and all that. I cannot live it down, as I saw the way my father looked at me growing up. I had taken his wife, the only thing that kept him grounded and I knew, silently, he cursed me.

I guess, I will explain that my parents were both hunters. In a world like this, what can you be if you cannot fight? The grim are always coming and there are no signs of stopping them, yet. This is fact, this is something we must accept if we want what most would call Hope.. Hope comes from fact and the attempt to prove fact as fiction. When my parents met, they were fighting nevermores and beowolfs, the simple stuff. They had taken on bandits, grim even politics and were respected, as much as hunters can be. As most work goes, they fell in love. Spend enough time with someone and you come to dislike them more than the rest of the world. With that, I was born, and from there my mother was taken from the world, nothing special. With only me, my dad had to do the essentials. He couldn't stop being a hunter, but he couldn't stop being a parent. He would go off for long missions, leaving me with toy swords and fake guns so I could practice. My childhood was just weapon training and moving around to towns that my dad had missions in. Honestly, it was probably for the best. My dad talked about my mom a lot, and I guess he loved her you know?...I wish I didn't know what Love was.

When I was fourteen, I was attending school to be a hunter. With my dads work, I got in pretty easy. Names are special you know? I talked with no one, did my work and went home to train again. Something I found odd was aura and semblance. I could fight, sure but I wasn't good with the whole...Emotional thing? I saw other students use their powers to boost them, but I couldn't. My dad would come home and ask me how my training was, take a large swig of sake when I told him I couldn't use it and shake his head. I think the worst thing he ever said to me was...Such a good trade. You for your mother.... I never actually saw him again after that day. I had to spend more time at school, sleeping in different corridors and training rooms. With no one to talk with, I had no reason to reach out, I had cornered myself.

I grew angry and wanted to see my father again. I would go to high points, trying to look for him, hoping a bird or something would grant me sight. I tried, I tried and I pushed till I saw from a birds eyes for the first time. Have you ever felt flight? To see the world from above it all and still be on the ground is like being flipped upside down then right back up in a matter of moments. Needless to say, I puked. A boy showed up, not at the best moment, but to help me clean up. His name, was Jai-Sheen, the man I would grow to love. He had been watching me, and while I found that creepy, I let it slide. If the world had left me alone, I could accept a creep. If the world got worse, it would be my burden for being naive. Lucky for me, he was kind and kind of popular with the locals. I spent time training with actual people and not fake weapons, but actual targets and real guns. Most people didn't like that I aimed to kill, or that I would constantly point out that war was always at our front door, but Jai...He laughed at it. He was more, in depth with me. He told me to put myself in their shows, and I told him their feet were too small. He laughed and took me to see the stars that night.

I remember that night because we watched and I grew angry. I wanted to train, I wanted to grow stronger, to find my dad, and I yelled at him. How could he be so lost in this? In the stars? What did they do but float around, die and look down at us?! He pointed out some stars, and then, a nevermore. He said "Do you wonder what it means to be a grim? To feed off negative emotions and grow strong from it?" I thought his words were ridiculous and shrugged. He then held my hand and filled me with all of my negative emotions. His semblance was like that of a grims feeding tool. I passed out.

When I awoke, I was in bed, Jai sleeping on the floor. Morning came and I said nothing to him for the entire day. I grew angrier and he cornered me. He apologized, but I couldn't look at him. I understood, but I didn't feel right. I avoided him for a couple of days, crying when no one looked and avoiding my so called friends. They don't have names, because I never cared for them. They were nice to me...Sad. Eventually, I stopped being moody and decided to talk to him. He was nervous and explained to me that the reason he never got upset with me was because I was so negative all the time. Around me, he could be strong, strong enough to protect everyone, but then he said something...."You'd make the perfect grim honestly" A set of words I smacked him for. He knew he was wrong, but I knew he was right.

He had to slowly work for my affection back, buying me meals, carrying my stuff, teaching me control, the basics. Our dates were training and watching nevermore fly. We made a bet that one of us would kill the nevermore before the other. If I won he'd have to buy me meals for a week, but if I won, I had to promise to be his wife. Four years later, I was married to him. He didn't take long to kill the thing, he killed it the next week, I just wasn't getting married at fourteen. He won though, and good for him. By that time we were hunters, fully out of school, etc, ready to take on the world. We had done the whole courting thing, holding hands, kissing etc. We had evolved past that, dancing in grim blood, hunting down bandits and sleeping in their spoils, etc. When I was nineteen, I became pregnant and my life crashed.

There is something about having a child, a life growing inside you. You become emotional, dependent, needy. You want things, you cry, you bleed, you yell and you throw things. I still went on missions but I couldn't control myself and my negative emotions made Jai strong, too strong. We were out of control, taking missions, clearing bandit camps, stealing their spoils and never reporting in. We murdered grim because we could and thought the sky was the limit. The bigger the more blood we could share between each other. Danger? Who cared?! Life on the line, new life to bring into the world, we had to protect our spawn! The more my child grew, the more I got slower and I began to realize something. I had killed my mother in childbirth, would I die? Would I leave the same thing for my love? I hoped for a son, not a daughter. Daughters cannot protect themselves to a spiteful father, something I know first hand.

I grew sad, depressed even. I didn't go on missions more my belly swelled. I stayed home, I lazed around, I slept and even contemplated losing the child all together. I knew I couldn't live with that though. I would hate myself even more than I hated my father and so I calmed down. My negative emotions would let Jai be strong on missions and I waited. When the day came, I dreaded death. My child had a powerful kick, and I thought he would tear me apart when he came out, but when my son was born...When my son cried for the first time and I was still in this world, I was swept away with emotions. I was happy, Jai was happy and my son Jai cried and cried. Sadly, I would only hear his cries for two years.

As a mother, I was less...A b***h to say. I smiled more, laughed more. Everything was for my child, I cared nothing for the world. I did everything for little Jai and my husband Jai went out to protect us from incoming invasions. He couldn't feed off of my emotions as much, but it was fine. He was still strong, he just never accounted on me getting happy. I never expected to be happy either, but I wasn't going to be my father, and whoever says those lines, whoever states the line I won't be like parent --- Will become their parent. I know this, because Jai returned home from a mission with cuts all over his body. It seemed our life of slaying bandits and grim had caused bandits to form together. We were their target, their pray. Jai had been stabbed on his right side, just below his lung. He was alive, but he was heavily wounded. I tended to his wounds the best I and the government could and spent the night tending to him. They came in the night...And they took him.

Jai was weak, having no boost from my emotions and heavily wounded, he could only fight so hard. He went down first and they took my son from my arms. That night, well I experienced a pain only a woman could. I spent many nights in a bandit camp, used, abused. My negative emotions came in a strong wave, enough to notify mostly all grim in the area. Karma was a b***h, and I became myself again. Wounded, I listened to the sound of grim eating the bandits who had used me. I began the slow crawl, knowing I had to get my son. I roamed the camp, fire, blood, the smell of life returning to me. It was a scene I could enjoy, but I needed my son. I could run, escape into the woods and start a new, and that's when I heard the crying. It was Jai! My son! I used my remaining energy to run for him, to fight for him, but when I came to the tent surrounded with grim, I stared. Such a good trade. You for your mother The words burst into my brain as the grim attacked the tent and ripped my child apart. I turned and ran towards the city. Lucky they were searching for me and I was saved....Not really.

As a helicopter arrived for me to lift me, I climbed a rope. I was tired, and felt hollow. I rose slowly and just as I made my way to the top, a shot entered my leg. A bandit couldn't let me go, and I guess as if some cosmic fate, as I fell, a nevermore caught me. He had my legs and chomped on me. I was food and he was going to have me. More shots and I passed out. When I awoke, I was being operated on. I was quickly not out again for I screamed and cried, striking out against anyone who dare be near me. I asked for death, I had made a terrible choice. I dreamed of my lover and my son, walking to the gates above. They waved at me, at-least my husband. My son was still young, he wouldn't truly know what happened, but my husband said he would love me and I had work to do.

When I awoke again, I felt, lighter. I thought, from the dream it was a passing on type of thing, but when I looked down, I saw that I was strapped into my bed. I wondered why, only to look down and see that below the knee, nothing. Of course, I flailed, screamed and tried to bite my tongue. I was sedated and kept on watch for days. I went through the usual. Therapy, physical and psychological to return to a state of being. I spent days quiet, docile. I refused to eat and just...Was for a bit. Due to my good work I guess, I was made legs, mechanical to fight with. It was the best they could do and I accepted it. Anything, something to get me on the move. I decided it would be best to go see the youth, see what they had in store for me. It seemed like the bandits that I had been dealing with had a boy named Wave under them. He was...A product. She decided that she would start there, tracking the boy down.

She would meet him at MEIS, the long named protection place against the grim. How I would meet him? A boy knows nothing of the world but to run, and with her info, she would wait. He would have to arrive, and when I saw him, I asked to buy him a drink. The conversation was simple. "Life is cruel" I stated and he nodded over his glass of water. We agreed and I explained something to him. "Would you like to crush the world with me? Make everyone pay? Not just human, not just grim, but the world?" A hard question to ask a child, but he wasn't a normal one. I could see it in his eyes, the look of desperation, of anger. "Come, we will set the world on fire...I owe it to you anyway" I stated coldly. He wondered what that meant, and I told him very simply: "The bandits that you dealt with, killed my husband and Son. I killed what was left of them" my words cold. Of course, while I had been tracking the boy, I had been tracking those who had done me wrong. I wiped them off the map, my feet my weapon as I had asked for a dust compartment and a gun in the heel. Men don't expect woman to just have hidden weapon, we have charm and s**t. Wave, he was more than happy to go along with me when I tossed the mask of the bandits leader onto the table, very fresh blood on it.

Sylvian came a bit later, another student. He was a charmer, but he couldn't charm me. I...don't feel that way anymore about anything. The only thing I love is the end. I want it all gone, and I told Sylvian that I would be his if he would help me change the world. I lied, and all I will do is lie. I want the world to be better, to be different. I think the only way to that is by having a fresh slate. I'll find out...Eventually.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ(s):
❥ Jai Zhang - Son - Deceased
❥ Rei Zhang - Father - Hunter
❥ Jai-Lee -Mother - Deceased
❥ Wave - Accomplice - Student
❥ Sylvain Cole -Accomplice - Student
❥ Jai-Sheen -Husband- Deceased

✖ (Enemy/Rival)
✖ (Enemy/Rival)
✖ (Enemy/Rival)

Gᴏᴀʟ(s)/Aᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴ(s): To crush not only the Grim, but the world that failed to protect her child.
Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ(s):
Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Song Title
Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Song Title
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ/Cᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Song Title

Oᴛʜᴇʀ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Genji Gincosu
I changed ur endurance to A+ like it suppose to be .

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
(Approved Profiles)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items