[PRP] they can't all be saved (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:47 am
Shun closed his good eye, "Well he will not be a threat to anyone for much longer. I am tired of trying to arrest his a**."

His tone was hollow as he said that. He wanted revenge. The legal way of going about it failed him too many times at this point.

Letting out a breath, he then nodded as he looked to Jeremiah.

"Fine. That works."

Quite frankly, he too had no desire to find out what the doctors and the like might try to do to him if they were to get their hands on a literal dead man walking.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:24 pm
"I would offer my assistance but, I suspect, the less I know the better." Jeremiah would not press, though he fully expected that if Shun did need help that he would be contacted. Yet it was another thing he had no expectations for.

Not when the younger man was set on revenge so very clearly, now more than ever. Even a year ago he would probably have a difference stance on this but now ... Now he was a far, far different man.

Once Shun gave his nod of consent, Jeremiah was working. With a snap of his fingers the blood that had pooled dispersed and seemed to clean itself away. Shun was still covered, so was Jeremiah for that matter, but the blood was no longer in the alley and the trail was gone.

"Blood's too potent of a reagent to simply leave," he explained, before reaching for Shun. He was going to make sure the other did not fall over. In the space of a breath (or a blink for Shun) they were within the mossy walls of the other ashdown hospital. There was, surprisingly, what looked like a fully intact hospital bed and Jeremiah was helping Shun over to it.

"Take a seat, then I'll see about getting a hold of Clark."

Blade Kuroda
i'll be tagging semb on my next post!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:53 am
Having fallen silent at this point, Shun merely nodded when Jeremiah cleaned away the blood that had pooled onto the floor from his wounds earlier. There was a lot of it, and he didn't really care for the idea that someone could potentially harvest that for... whatever reason.

In the next moment, he found himself in a somewhat unfamiliar place. He had never stepped foot inside of the Other Ashdown hospital until now. When he spotted the bed, he moved over to sit down upon it, then began to remove his jacket and shirt. Once they were off, he just set them aside and waited.

Anger was slowly building up within him as he thought about how this transpired exactly.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:29 pm
"I would tell you to not move around but ..." Jeremiah shook his head, knowing that 1) Shun was dead and it did not matter and 2) he would do what he wanted. Instead, once he was satisfied that Shun was settled and not going anywhere, he disappeared.

He appeared back in Ashdown, a soft sigh escaping. The blood had not been cleaned off of him but he was staying in the shadows and in a corner of town that was not frequently busy. His phone was pulled out, checking to make sure he had the number he thought he did and then calling it.

The Semblance of Unity
ringring temperance

Blade Kuroda
|: the hurricane has eaten me

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown