[PRP] In need of a green thumb [Shiloh/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:59 pm
"Yes... Jeremiah mentioned that much to me. I will be on standby for when it is time to take action. I doubt it will be simple, altering the charter."

At the boop, Kaji turned back towards Shiloh, then rubbed her face a bit with her paws.

"Just take caution with Melany. Especially once the charter is acquired. Most likely she will need to be present when things get moving, and there is certainly room for things to get worse than they are now."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:20 pm
    He nodded, "I kinda figured as much. She was really close to the then-version of me though, so if there's like... ever anything you gotta know about her, she definitely trusts me." He grinned at Kaji, "I trust her too, like this. I'm sure Mercer shares the same ideas, but we'll definitely share the information about the charter with you when we get it."

He slowly rose to stand again, looking like he was ready to go. "Anyway, I won't eat up any more of your time. I'll—oh, is it okay if she stays out?" He looked back down to the rat. It wouldn't be good if she got out or anything.

Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:44 pm
"Hopefully that trust will not be misplaced."

Shun looked down at Kaji and nodded, "I have my eye on her. She can wander around for awhile longer."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:00 pm
    Shiloh dipped his head, "Hopefully." His hope was naive but his strength was resolved. Melany said she'd break her legs for him. He wanted to be able to say the same thing someday, tell her he'd crack his hand to make sure she'd stay the way she was; safe, happy, kind...

He sighed wistfully. "Anyway, let me know if you need anything else Kuroda." He lifted his hand to wave good-bye before starting for the door.

Blade Kuroda
ill draw ur sprout later when it's not midnight, but... the tree will keep acting weird in the coming hours, shrink back into the ground overnight, and be replaced with a suspicious looking bud the next morning........

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:02 pm
"Of course. And the same goes for you, Shiloh," he stated with a curt nod before moving to lock up after the young noble left.

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces