[PRP] bombay-astic (fox & nasir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:44 am
"Oh, he is. But I think when it comes to cooking he's got something else going on. Like...." shoot, how did she word this, "not like magic-magic, but some sort of power-of-hard-work-magic. It's hard to tell what came first, the cooking or the magic." She wasn't about to delegate her superior officer's skills in the kitchen down to a clickbait article explanation.

"That's good to hear, though."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:38 pm
"Dedication?" Nasir inquired with a small laugh. "I get the feeling he puts a lot of time into the things he enjoys like that. Though I bet the cooking came first and the magic later. Only because ... well ..." His voice dropped and he got a kind of sheepish look on his face.

"Magic manifests in your late teens." Still felt weird about talking about magic sometimes. "Honestly, that's kind of a reason for me to go see her sooner. It's been too long and she's likely upset ..." That had him frowning a little bit. "Especially since I've not seen her on the beach lately."

demon_pachabella

word count to here: 944

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:36 am
Fox frowned. "I was under the impression that Sonny wasn't allowed the leave the house. When I went to ask her questions about her Papa she made it clear first and foremost that she'd stayed in the house." Had she been leaving? Was it any of her business?

The thought was cut short, however, as Ayush gently stacked some to-go containers on the counter behind Fox. "Glad you're having fun talking, lomri, but his order's ready," he teased. Fox turned from the conversation to bag up the containers, stacking them in a trained order (with the naan on top as to not squish it. One did not squish fresh naan).

She turned back to Nasir with the bag after shoving the necessities (napkins, utensils) into it and offered it to him. "Sorry about that, looks like I talked you all through Pita-ji finishing up your food!"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:42 am
Nasir blinked, his head tilting to the side. "... well ... the beach is near the house ..." Except then he had a terrible feeling that Sunny was, perhaps, not Sunny.

Sonny? That did not sound right at all. "It's been a while since I've been by so she may have restrictions I haven't learned about."

Thankfully there was an interruption - blessed food and naan - and Nasir was smiling as it was stacked and bagged.

"That's never a bad thing," he said with a chuckle. "Hopefully I haven't ruined your break or anything by talking your ear off either."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:04 pm
"I don't know if her father is just keeping her indoors because of the whole 'missing spouse' thing either - I'm not going to pretend I understand the situation entirely." Fox admitted.

Fox laughed, "No, I still have..." she quietly checked her watch, "probably enough time to get back to the station and eat if..." she leaned back to peer into the kitchen and Raven pointed at the two neatly tied bags on the counter. "Well, looks like my order is ready to go too." she laughed. "But no, it's nice to get to meet people and chat a little bit."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 pm
Nasir gave Fox a nod, a note made to visit Sunny sooner rather than later.

"Well," he spoke while making sure he had the bags properly gathered, "if you ever want to try something from Darlene's, let me know and I'll make you up something special. I run the kitchen and I cook a handful of nights every week. If I'm not in Boston for classes."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:27 am
"I do drop by every now and then. I'll make sure to bother you if you're on shift next time I'm in," unless she was bothering America with questions about books. Then she wouldn't have the time to bother him. "Boston's a good city. Hope it treats you well while you're there."

When she was sure Nasir had all of his bags, Fox finally asked; "Is there anything else I can do for you?" Oop, customer service voice.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:51 pm
"Well, mostly there for the culinary program they have at the university but it's doing me well." Nasir was all warm smiles. Never not warm smiles.

"I think this is everything," he said with a chuckle. "Thank you. Enjoy what's left of your lunch. I'm going to get this naan home and definitely stop by to bother me."

demon_pachabella
a fade away on your post, my dear?

final word count: 1164

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:57 pm
"I'm glad to hear it. I'll expect something good if you're going to school for it," she teased as she untied the apron she'd thrown on, counting out her own total for her lunch to feed into the til.

"You enjoy your lunch too. Naan is better fresher, for sure." she added. She waited for Nasir to leave before she completely removed herself from the front, tagging her brother as she passed him to hang up her apron. Raven handed off the bags that contained her own lunch. "Pita-ji threw in a few extra pieces of Naan for you, lomri," Raven teased and Fox elbowed her playfully.

Ayush laughed at his daughter's. "Now now, Raven. You let your sister get back to work." he said and Fox quickly crossed the kitchen to give the man a one-armed hug. "Thank you for making lunch, Pita-ji." she smiled.

A final count to make sure she had everything and a check of her watch.

Probably about time to get back to work and enjoy her meal.

Azuredreams
And a wrap! biggrin Thank you for the RP!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff