[PRP] Can a moonwalker moonwalk? [Preacher/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:55 pm
"It, like, makes ya feel like tha person you're touchin' is some kinda meaningful family. Ya don't even have ta know them, it forces you." She felt goose bumps rising on her skin. Preacher hated the pack touch and it was evident in her voice.

"It gets in ya head."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:29 pm
That had the detective furrowing his brow.

"That sounds pretty shitty," he commented. Some people probably liked that, but for him? That sounded rather awful. He didn't want something like that.

"I wonder if that has anything to do with the infectious bite..."

The semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:25 pm
"No ********' s**t, shadowman. It's only tha ********' worst thing ever." Preacher rolled her eyes, but she was secretly relieved to find one goddamn person who seemed to understand.

"I dunno - like I wasn't bit or nothin', but I still got tha touch thing. It feels like some kinda weird way to make all tha weres feel all togetherness." Her leg jiggled under the table. "Like forced comradery 'cause we gotta work together. I dunno."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:20 pm
A low grunt escaped him for that, "I do not envy you in that regard."

Shun supposed there was some use for that, but he certainly didn't like the idea of being strong armed into having the feeling of strong camaraderie.

"Well... I suppose you could try using the listserv. That way you will not have to actually... get in close proximity with any of the others."

The semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:29 pm
"Nah, too unsubtle. That's like stickin' on a flare n' shoutin' 'hey come touch me'." She sighed and bounced her leg again. bounce, bounce, bounce.

"But yeah, I'll have ta bother someone, I guess. Lame."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:46 pm
Shun shrugged, "Fair enough. If I learn of any others, I could inform you."

The semblance of unitiiy

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:16 am
"I'd 'ppreciate it, though I ain't got any info ta pass ya in return." Preacher looked at Shun expectantly. Nothing was for free, after all.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:30 am
"Maybe not now, but there are a few matters at hand. I am uncertain how aware you are of them, but Pax is currently dying, and the other two deer are not in the best of shape either. Something is going on with the Court of Nobility as well. If you find anything out that may help with any of that, I would appreciate hearing of it."

The semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:16 pm
"Dude, I'm 'bout as far removed from s**t as ya can get. I dun even know the ******** a Pax is."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:33 pm
"Oh."

Well then.

Shun sighed lightly as he explained, "There are three entities known as the deer triplets. Noeh, Pax, and Pride. Noeh helped create the Court, and Pride has something to do with moonwalkers. Possibly wargs as well. After the shift in the worlds, they became cut off from their magic, or had become unstable otherwise."

The semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:09 pm
"So we ******** up tha new sigil and are makin' 'em get sick? That's... shitty. Go fix it."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:35 pm
"Working on it..." Shun muttered under his breath, "Nothing is ever simple with magic, unfortunately."

The semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:47 pm
"I know, I know. Lemme know iffin I can help in any way, 'kay?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:36 pm
"Will do. Just... need to figure things out first," Shun nodded as he got up with his empty food container.

The semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:12 pm
"A'right, shadowman. I gotta head back ta m'desk anyway. Reports pilin' up." She chucked her juice box at the trash can and got up, too. Shun was in the thick of it, she thought as she headed back. Weird.

blade kuroda
fin?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas