Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:22 pm
Jeremiah just inclined his head with amusement. "Yes."

His fingers flickered, coldfire appearing above them. It was green, brighter where it was closer to his fingers, and his eyes glowed for it being there.

"I can probably give you a nudge to wake up, as I said, unless you think you can wake up on your own." The show was to imply it would be with magic. "And no, nothing dangerous."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:30 pm
She looked at the flames curiously (though the extra glowing eyes just mashed the 'I WANT THAT' button. A lot). From it, she looked back to Jeremiah and inclined her head in a mirror of his own gesture.

"I woke up by accident last time. It's probably going to take some practice...or well set alarms." Would an alarm have woken her up from this? "As long as it isn't too dangerous, I'm okay with a small nudge, though."

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:50 pm
"I think practice and you may be able to treat this like astral projection. I'm usually able to wake myself up with enough intent to do so. Mostly because I need a proper night's rest." Jeremiah's fingers wiggled and the fire dispersed before he stepped closer to her.

"Alarms might if they're annoying enough but ..." His shoulders lifted in a faint shrug before he was looking Cass over. "We can discuss that later. I do think it's time you woke up and got some real rest."

It was all the warning she really got because then Jeremiah was reaching forward with his hand and while it did not touch her - not truly - she would feel it all the same. He was pushing her shoulder, almost like he was shaking her. A gentle jostle that reverberated, a sense that she needed to wake up.

Of course, as he did this, the realization that he had never given her his name clicked.

That was for later, he supposed.

demon_pachabella
wrap on your post? NEW RP ADVENTURES NEXT?

final word count: 2588

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:26 am
Normally, being shaken didn't actually make Cass wake up. But perhaps since her brain had been prompted to 'It is going to be wake up time now', the sensation caused her to jerk awake.

There she was, alone in her own bed now and feeling very confused. That had perhaps been a little stranger than her last thematic dream had been.

Azuredreams
The shortest wrap post. Whoops.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items