iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:19 am
Alg had found that working with the shadows of other ashdown was much easier in any of the dilapidated buildings. The more closed up and intact the better, the darker, the more of a chance to find some shadows that were willing to deal with him.

Not all of them would and not all buildings were safe.

Alg had found himself in a barber shop with a shattered window. He sat on a rolling stool in front of a closet door that hung off the hinges. Through the front window of the show he was clearly seen and seemed to be talking to whatever was in the closet.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:15 pm
"Alg?" The query was on the quieter side, and he braced himself to repeat himself louder. He'd spotted his Boss/'Dad2.0 more by happenstance than by searching him out in particular. He had sort of wanted to catch up outside of work but, he was a little hesitant to think he might be interrupting an important conversation. Perhaps it was gloom, the tiny 'martin' creature had always seemed friendly enough.

iloveyouDIE

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:35 pm
Alg jumped at the voice, one hand pressed to his chest in surprise, another extending in slight defense, with blue crackling lightning arching between his fingertips.

"Christ, Zac.." He smiled and let out a sigh, the electricity disappearing as his hand closed and he sagged in relief. Alg didn't seem too bothered by the intrusion and no sound seemed to come from the closet.

"What are you getting up to?"

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:06 pm
“Just, exploring honestly.” He said, it wasn’t dishonest but it wasn’t exactly enlightening either, but then again he might have been a little distracted by what he’d just seen.

“What about you? I mean, the whole Sith Lord thing, that’s kinda new.”

iloveyouDIE

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:53 pm
"Right. That.." Alg looked his hand and sparked it again, "Just sort of happened one day. I can even do it back at home.. shocks and small projectiles of lightning. Here I can actually do a pretty decent Emperor impression.." He smiled.

Since the world had changed he hadn't seen much of Zach outside of the usual work routine. Like with most everyone there wasn't alot of quality social time available between work, school and insane magical world responsibilities.

"Find anything good? I mean besides me talking to a closet."

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:10 pm
“Well, I mean other than wondering if Aslan was in there, not really? Though with the Emperor powers maybe I should wonder if Luke was in there.” He tipped his head and scratched the back of his neck.

“So uh, do you mind if I ask why you were talking to the closet?”

iloveyouDIE

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:05 am
He laughed a bit, "Shadows. Well, obviously, but living ones."

Alg extended a hand to the closet, murmured lightly to the closet and the inky shadows seemed to extend to his hand, curl around his fingers like they knew him, and eventually curl into a ball of Dark Light.

"Gloom showed me how to work with them, to make light that wont hurt them.." The darklight bobbed in his palm and brought a strange sort of illumination to the area. "So I've been trying to do more with them."

He shrugged, "Not making much leeway."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:08 am
Zac looked rather impressed by this situation as a whole situation, sentient shadows and force lightning.
“What are you trying to do with them? Not that I can help but… I mean maybe together we can find something that would help?”

iloveyouDIE

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:02 pm
"Well see thats the thing," Alg pushed his glasses up a moment, "You can't actually make them do anything. You ask them to do things for you instead. It's more like asking permission than performing magic as we have been doing."

The shadows seemed calm at least, a shifting mass in the closet that had occasional tendrils sneak out to brush Alg's leg or foot tug lightly at his trousers as if they wanted attention.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:20 pm
"I wonder what magic would be like, if we had to do that all the time." He said distractedly.

"I wonder if it would make things go better or worse?"

iloveyouDIE

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:26 pm
"Well it can be done like that.." Alg blinked, "The instruction manual for all of this is lacking-" meaning non existent, "-but Heliodora had told me that magic could be done in any way that made someone comfortable."

She did it differently. Jeremiah did it differently. Alg, while still using the same starting point, had come along with a completely different method as well.

"I'm not sure that magic method is really the problem anyway.." The magic was there, and as far as they knew, had always been there. How it was put to use was as varied as the people involved.

Mis-use of course was a completely different animal.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:57 pm
"Just, consider if maybe, Sunny -is- the magic." He shrugged.

"The only problem with living all this, is you can't exactly do lab studies to find out how bad we probably screwed everything up."

iloveyouDIE

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:59 am
Alg frowned because a relaxed conversation had taken a much heavier turn.

"Sunny is magic. But magic existed before Sunny," Sunny if anything, from what he'd learned, was a byproduct.

Alg pushed himself up from where he was sitting in front of the closet and approached Zac with concern written on his face, "Are you alright?"

Because they hadn't gotten 5 minutes into a conversation without GUILT being broadcasted.

endejester

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff