Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[ARCHIVE LOG]Muscle & Bikini Contest :[dice/image game]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:55 pm
TIME TO SHAKE WHAT MY MOMMA GAVE ME!
Username: DaemonGabrielle
Pae Name: Opal
Image/Gif/etc:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RP Response: more than a little pissed that judges had been giving her such low marks, (regardless whether it was her fault or not) stormed out on stage and gave the judges a most serious sassy walk. Little did she know, she look more constipated than mad, with her scrunched up face and swishing hips. Never the less, she sashayed upon the stage, and sashayed off all while shooting legit death glares at the judges. (Tho they were prolly thinking she was looking for a loo)  
Wolfs Heart rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:26 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: Wolfs Heart
Pae Name: Axl
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response:  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Wolfs Heart rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:32 pm
Username: Wolfs Heart
Pae Name: Monroe
Image/Gif/etc:
User Image

RP Response:  
Dragon Berri rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:01 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: Strawberri Stardust
Pae Name: Ikaia
Image/Gif/etc:
User Image

RP Response:  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Dragon Berri rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:06 pm
Username: Strawberri Stardust
Pae Name: Ophelia
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response:  
sailornorthstar rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:44 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: sailornorthstar
Pae Name: Stitch
Image/Gif/etc:
User Image

RP Response:  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:48 pm
Username: sailornorthstar
Pae Name: Sugar crystal
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response:  
Menelie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:08 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: Menelie
Pae Name: Kieran
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: Hey ladies.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:11 pm
Username: Menelie
Pae Name: Jeanette Isabella
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response:  
Kira of Flames rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:29 pm
WHY YES THEY *ARE* REAL!
Username: Kira of Flames
Pae Name: Zenith
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: (optional)  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Kira of Flames rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:33 pm
Username: Kira of Flames
Pae Name: Umeko
Image/Gif/etc:

RP Response: (optional)  
Guardian_Iris rolled 12 10-sided dice: 4, 8, 9, 3, 2, 7, 10, 1, 7, 8, 7, 8 Total: 74 (12-120)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:50 am
It had been a grand contest so far with much flexing and fawning! Adonis had noted several who seemed to be naturals right from the get go when it came to the males. And he also noted some who were...... well. They had tried and that's all that mattered! Not everyone could be as handsome, as muscled, as well flexed as he! But he laughed, tossing his blonde locks back from his face and stood tall and proud. It was near the end of the competition, and a winner must be announced.

But first...

User Image

In a blaze of sparkling oiled glory, Adonis whirled himself from his position in the most manliest of man twirls, up onto the stage where the men had gathered. He stopped and ran a hand through his long locks before bending down into his usual flex pose, his eyes shut and himself silent for several seconds. Then finally his head rose ever so slightly, his lips parted and he spoke. "MEEEEEEEEEEN!" he bellowed loudly, springing to his feet, tossing his arms wide as if he were about to envelope them all. "I could not have asked for a finer set of stallions to parade about this stage! I am both thrilled and honored you came here today to strut your stuff. I extend my hand to you, fine gentlemen, for a job well done!" he beamed, smiling wide as he clapped his hands together loudly. However, he didn't just have praise and words to reward them, oh no, he had something else too.

User Image

Flicking a hand through his hair yet again, his features chiseled and sparkling, Adonis thrust his hand outward towards the group. "Because all of you here today have made me smile, I have awarded each and every fine young man on this stage a few extra bonus points for your brilliant muscles and flexes!" he grinned and tossed them a wink.

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris rolled 12 10-sided dice: 4, 4, 9, 1, 4, 2, 9, 3, 9, 1, 3, 7 Total: 56 (12-120)

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:51 am
Adonis wasn't done yet however, oh no not by a long shot. There was another group to reward for their efforts as well...

User Image

Dancing his way over towards the group of females, accompanied by a row of studly back up dancing fairies, Adonis skidded to a halt in front of a bevy of bikinied babes. "Ladies." he grinned, his tone deeper, his facial features....

User Image

Coughing, Adonis quickly shooed the fairies away and collected himself, standing tall and proud, still donned in his fashionably tight speedo. Just like the men, each and every beautiful femme fatale here had done their absolute best to show off what their mama's gave them, and boyo was it a show! There had been a mix of sassy, confident, shy and timid to all out go-getters and the god of desire could not possibly be pleased any more. "Just as your male counterparts, each and every one of you did a splendid job today! All jobs worth mentioning and rewarding!" he crowed, pausing to flex a mighty flex himself before, once again, brushing his mane from his face. "You too shall be rewarded bonus points for all your efforts tonight and may you never stop flaunting!" he beamed, bringing two fingers up to his lips to blow a kiss followed by two fingers from his other hand. They rested on his lips for a brief moment as he turned his back towards the ladies, then finally he released the kiss into the air, finishing on a mighty display of his back and rear muscles. He had to flaunt it from all angles now....

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:15 am
It had all come down to this!

Adonis was absolutely beside himself with excitement that he just couldn't resist dropping into many more poses and flexes, each one more grandiose than the last. It took several fairies, and even some bird friends, to get through to the god of desire and calm him down enough for his last bit of work still left to do.

Sliding center stage, Adonis stopped, surrounded yet again by the bakin' bods of fairies. Glancing towards the crowd, Adonis brought his arms to his chest before dropping his head down, eyes closed, one arm thrust into the air.

"Ladies and Gentlepae!" he spoke, his voice loud and boisterous, no need for any kind of amplifying or microphones for this god. "It's nw come time for me to bid farewell to all you beautiful contestants and announce the winner." he declared, a hint of sadness in his tone as he spoke the last part. Indeed he was truly sad to acknowledge that the Muscle and Bikini contest had come to an end. Oh how he could have lived in this moment forever, joining the many pae on stage as they rocked the world with their hips and dips. Alas, all good things must come to an end eventually.

But at least it was an end to be proud of! "Out of all of you, one Mighty Man and one Lovely Lady stood out among the rest. Each of you were top of your game, most stunning and most deserving!" he paused, stopping to glance around at the crowed and contestants, several fairies and birds offering various backdrops of oooh's and aaaah's. Smiling, he waved his hands to quiet down the prompted ruckus and cleared his throat once more. Taking an envelope that was handed too him, he peered once more at the contestants, drawing out the results.

"In this letter my fairy friends have written down the names of our two winners!" he beamed, raising the envelope high to show it off before bringing it back down to his chest, holding it as if it were a dear babe. Slowly he let one finger slide across the top, gently peeling back the flap and pulling out the card inside still ever so slowly. Ages seemed to pass as he did this and an impatient fairy shouted angrily for him to get it over with. Sighing, Adonis turned to glance at the fairy briefly before shaking his head. "The winners are......" he paused yet again for dramatic effect.

"Zenith and Erylia!"

He boomed, gesturing to each pae in turn! "Congratulations! You two are the winners of the Muscle and Bikini contest!" he about screamed, ushering the two forward to take center stage as everyone cawed their cheers and congrats for the pair. "Come now! Don't be shy! Take one last pose!" he cried, slapping them both on the back before dropping into one last powerful manly flex. A flex to end all flexes. The flex of a god that could not be beaten!

Maximum power!!

User Image

After a loud manly roar and one last mighty flex, a puff of smoke enveloped the stage. When it dissipated, Adonis was no where to be seen. All that was left upon the stage was the two winners and..... wait....

WAS THAT HIS SPEEDO?!?

---

OOC: Please allowed some time for staff to post winning results. Though these two may have won the grand prize, they have other things they'd also like to award. Thanks!

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:04 am
Thank you all for joining Adonis in this fabulous competition! We had a great time seeing what kinda RP and image/GIF responses you all could come up with. For everyone who participated you will be getting 10 shells!

On top of those 10 shells we'd like to award some others!

Didn't miss a single chance to RP:

Daisicle
5 shells

Adonis seemed impressed by your poses/GIFs. Don't forget your bells:
Strawberri Stardust
2 shells

Dementia Requiem Asumi
3 shells

Thanks for lending a hand to someone who otherwise might not be able to play:
Tartara Seabreeze
5 shells

Thank you Fea for your hard work, for entertaining us, and especially giving up the opportunity to participate in some events in order help us out!
Fea Line
10 shells

Last but not least, our grand prizes! Congrats! Be sure to get them over to the certing thread within 72 hours to claim your prize. Any unclaimed prizes within the allotted time will then go to the runner up. Prizes cannot be gifted.

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff