Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:04 am
Symbol: Blackberry

Blood Color: Blue - #17008d

Weapon: A Stave, curved at the end to resemble a question mark.

Personality:

She's the furthest thing from shy, and has no problem taking center stage when she has the chance. In fact, she's considered being a ringmaster, or should I say ringmistress, when she grows up. Ringmasters get to be the center of attention and get paid for it, something that would be right up her alley. (Some Ringmasters even get to own their own circus, and pick out what acts get in.) Is she better than other people? Absolutely. She'll tell it to your face, too. While laughing. Loudly. It's no surprise that this attitude of hers, and her love of mischief and clowns, has led her to the cult of Mirthful Messiahs.

Being a part of the cult automatically gives her power, and a way to show off her skills as a clown while also following her "religion" if you will. It gives her a built in audience for her acts, as influence for the cult is spread far and wide throughout Alternia. It also allows her to be as carefree and childish as she wants as following what's in your "pump biscuit" is a main part of what she follows the cult for. No one will question why she acts the way she does, not even other highbloods. If they do, they're disrespecting both her and the cult and are free game for culling ..or at the very least maiming.

Being of high blood Arniva rarely cares what others have to say about her and her hobbies. In fact, she pretty much doesn't care what other people think about at all. Unless it's something bad about her, then she cares. Her hero's weren't the strong, military leaders or the typical Alternian actors; She fell in love with trolls such as Troll Anselme-Pierre Loyal, one of the big personalities of circus ringmasters. After a time she realized she didn't want to focus on one aspect of circus life.. she wanted to do it all. The facepaint always shown on her face since she had accepted the life of a juggalo just added to the already forming idea of who she wanted to be in her head.

She enjoys learning new things that could possibly give her something new to put into her "act". Juggling, knife throwing, pie eating, joke telling, etc. Her "acts" are pretty much her hobbies. Day after day she'll practice at home, then take her show to the streets. Her main forte is her joke telling, but she tries to cram anything she can to keep the audience entertained. She prides herself on awful, awful puns and jokes to pass the time.

She's more than willing to put on performances and tell jokes to lowbloods that get her attention, but at the moment she isn't keen on making friends with them. Perhaps one would be better off saying she has no reason to go out of her WAY to get to know a lowblood personally. They are the mass audience for which her material gets to though, so she knows she at least has to play nice to some of them to get around. What good is a clown with no one to tell jokes to afterall? This doesn't mean she's happy about it. In fact, if a lowblood gets snippy with her about her material they're more than likely to get a piece of fruit thrown at their face. If they suck up to her and cheer her on she's more than willing to tolerate her fan base.

Her view of fellow highbloods could be considered similar to her view of lowbloods. She tries to make herself seem as important, or more important, then fellow highbloods. She knows she's better than them, her cult gives her that power. But because of her views she isn't actively trying to make friends with highbloods any more than she is lowbloods. She's even likely to throw fruit at them .. but while she might want to attack them directly when ridiculed, she's less likely to try culling someone of similar blood without backup. Basically she adheres to the hemospectrum, and rather selfishly sits on top of her blood color and status to further boost her ego.

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:10 am
Strengths:

@Leader: She has no problem taking the bull by the horns. As she aspires to be a ringmistress one day, she knows she has to be brave and set examples out for others.
While her attempts at leading at this age might be more bully based than admiration based, she gets the job done.

@Adaptable: Living the life of a clown, she's well versed in many, many fields of life, making her easily able to adapt to situations better than some trolls. While she prefers the comfort of similar surroundings, she's able to come to terms with change quickly and easily get her bearings straight. This isn't to say she likes sudden change, she's just well prepared to deal with it if need be. (Or at least, she's well equipped to whine and push through it with ease.)

Flaws:

@Self Confident: Arniva is under the assumption that she's always right and can always get the job done. She doesn't like taking orders as she assumes she already knows what she should be doing. The only person she'll confide in for judgement is Mama Ook, and even then she's hesitant to admit she needs help. She'll rarely admit, if ever admit, that she's wrong. She'd much rather pout and act like everything went according to plan. Her always being self confident should play out as a strength, but her lack of ever searching for help often leads her to make mistakes she can't fix. While she's a self proclaimed expert on various circus acts she has fairly little knowledge about other aspects in the world.

@Childish: Arniva IS a child, but she tends to act more childish than others her age. She doesn't think of the big picture, and usually acts accordingly to her own needs and agenda. She can't comprehend that destroying something out of anger means it's unusable later ...or that there is a possibility people won't worship her like the highblood she is. Since her usual reaction to confrontation is to be petty and violent, there are many conversations with Mama Ook that go along the lines of "But WHY won't it move anymore?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:11 am
Lusus:

"Mama Ook" - Some form of winged monkey? More likely known as an "Ookbeast". Mama Ook is a caring, but a slightly zany mother. While she takes the time to make sure her charge is healthy and happy, it doesn't stop her form playing tricks on her child. She loves to pop out of nowhere, like a jack in the box, only to point and laugh at her childs reactions. She enjoys a good chase, and isn't above cheating to win. As far as she is concerned you have to do what it takes to be on top in this world, and it's something she instills in her child as often as possible. Not every game is to teach a lesson though. She loves to dance with Arniva, and has taken to playing the flute she learned to play for her daughter. She also enjoys a good game of catch, as it helps her child learn hand-eye coordination for her juggling act. As far as likes go, Mama Ook LOVES fruit. Most meals end up being only that for her and Arniva, much to Arniva's disdain. (Seriously mom, give me more than fruit. I'm a growing troll here.) As much as she loves to eat it, she'll also use it as a weapon. She's not above throwing fruit at trolls that annoy her or her charge. She'll tend to spoil Arniva rotten, and give in to her childs tantrums.

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 am
Home:

Arniva and her Lusus currently reside in New Hemisect City. Her hive is rarely if ever quiet, as either music is playing from a device, or Mama Ook is practicing her flute. It's cluttered and crowded, filled with various pieces of Arniva's clown necessities. Makeup, balls, knives, mega phones (You WILL hear her, darnit), giant shoes, bowling pins, singing flowers, rubber chickens, etc. If it's wacky it's likely somewhere in her hive.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:24 am
So, you want to meet this little brat?

Table for Two (Chiara and Arniva)

The Skate Queen (ORP)

Lots and Lots of Berries (Lutrin and Arniva)

Juggalo Field Training (Tamiya x Arniva)

A Miracle Meeting (Punkie & Arniva)

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:45 pm
How do I feel about people? LET ME TELL YOU.

♦ - Unfilled
♥ - Unfilled
♣ - Unfilled
♠ - Unfilled

Chiara Moteku:
Huff. I GUESS she's ok. After that food fight, we got some rad pizza. Pizza makes everything better!

Voscil Torgny: Huh. Do I know her? I don't seem to recall. I'd remember a giant, yellowblood who skated better than me, but since I DON'T ... clearly I am the better troll.  
Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games